Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shovel
Shovel
6 Followers

Sarah was kneeling beside us, watching avidly and rubbing her clit. She came just after I did, as Marie looked at her out of the corner of her eye while cleaning the last drops from my cock.

Sarah, took Marie by the hand, pulled her around and laid her on the grass. "Get in there and lick her out", she ordered me, "while I play with her tits." I did as I was bid, lifting her skirt over her waist and diving in. It was really different, Marie was not like Sarah at all and kept pulling my head into her, so that my nose was crushed against her clit and my mouth and tongue were forced into her cunt. She was grinding herself against me, and with Sarah licking her nipples and groping her tits, she came loudly and violently. I was sure my nose was going to break, but hung in there until she stopped thrashing about and released me. We got up to a smattering of applause, as Marie was loud enough to attract a lot of attention.

I noticed that a few more sexual activities were beginning to take place – cocks being wanked or sucked and tits being mauled, pussies on display being fingered or licked and one or two lesbian encounters as well.

Sarah and I left Marie to the attentions of her husband, and went inside.

Sarah said she was about ready to go, so we made for the door and grabbed our coats. We called a taxi to take us home as we had both been drinking, and when it arrived, she walked out wearing her coat but without doing up the buttons. We got in the back and I could see the driver adjust his mirror, so I whispered to her, telling her what he had done. She allowed the coat to fall open, revealing herself to him, and I could see his interest perk up as he realised she was naked under it.

She gave that driver a real show on the way home, fingering herself to at least two orgasms. He never charged us for the trip, so I guess he enjoyed it. As we got out of the cab, she took her coat off and walked up the drive to our front door, standing there waiting for me to catch up. The driver left with a large smile on his face and shaking his head.

We went in and Sarah turned to me saying, "That was wild. Are you OK with it all?"

"It was a different experience, but you were hot. I was not sure how to feel at first, but when you started sucking off those guys in the study, you looked so randy, I couldn't help getting excited again. I wouldn't want to do that too often, but once in a while would be a real turn on. How far would you go, though? I wouldn't want anything to hurt what we've got."

"If you were there, and depending on who it was, I might feel OK about fucking another guy. I didn't think I would have done anything like what I did tonight, but it was really horny. I couldn't do anything without you, but right now, I could really do a Roman orgy!"

Which leads us to our next story, The Roman Orgy, which I will tell you about after we host it!!

Shovel
Shovel
6 Followers
12