Sarah

Story Info
John's dream comes true.
3.9k words
4.05
57.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Thursday afternoon and it was raining. I was a freshman in college and I was late for my biology laboratory. I ran up the path in the drizzle, past the pond and up to the science tower. I was breathing hard in the elevator as I went up to the lab floor. I stepped out of the elevator and then held by breath as I opened the door.

The demonstrator stopped talking and everyone glared at me as I walked in and over to my position on the desk. My lab partner, Claire, gave me an evil stare.

"You had better have read this up, John." she warned me.

I just smiled like a dork.

"Jeez! Just get ready, okay?"

"Okay." I replied.

I took out my manual and lab coat and got my stuff set up on the desk. Across from me was Sarah. God she was such a fox! She always wore short skirts and tights with cowboy boots. She had beautiful make-up on today, as usual. I watched as her eyelashes flicked up and down as she looked over her desk arranging the equipment for the experiment. Then she looked up at me - my heart did a little flip in my chest. She looked at me! Then I realized that I was staring at her and quickly pretended to be doing something else.

I played that moment over and over in my mind that night in bed. Sarah looked up at me over the desk. She looked up and smiled, she blushed. I was confident and charming.

"Hi Sarah." I said. "You doing alright?"

"Hi John." she replied, "I actually need a little help with this. I don't understand what we are supposed to be doing."

"Do you mid if I come over and have a look?"

"No," she said with a smile, "I'd like that."

I went around the desk, stood next to her, and showed her where she had misunderstood the manual. I was close to her, my hip touching hers. As we worked through the book both of our hands were on the book. Her fingers were long and smooth, with short sharp painted nails. I reached over to pick up the pencil and our hands brushed accidentally. She looked up at me and I gently placed my hand back, I softly stroked her index finger right up to the tip. Then she took her finger and ran it down my palm. I looked right into her eyes and told her she was beautiful.

We quietly slipped out of the lab and into the ladies restroom. Right in the middle of the room, in front of the basins and the mirror, Sarah quickly undid my belt and pushed my pants and boxers down. My cock sprang up and she held it softly in her hand.

"You have a beautiful cock, John."

"It just looks good next to you, Sarah."

"No seriously, it is big and hard and smooth. It really is a model penis." she paused "May I kiss it?"

"Certainly, it would love to be kissed."

She slowly got down on her knees and slowly, very slowly, moved her mouth close to my throbbing cock head. She placed her lips against it and kissed its underside. Shocks of electricity ran through my body. She kissed it again, longer and harder. Then she poked out her tongue and licked it from the base of the head to the very tip and swirled her tongue over the opening.

"That is so nice, Sarah. You are very good."

She responded by pushing her lips past my head and took two inches of my shaft into her mouth. I gasped at the sensation. She slowly withdrew applying a little suction until my cock popped out of her mouth.

Suddenly my cock swelled up and started to spew cum all over Sarah's face. I groaned and grunted as my orgasm peaked. I felt very wet - then I woke up and realized that I had just jerked off in bed fantasizing about Sarah. Well, that was about as close as I would ever get to screwing her. She hardly knew I was alive.

The next Tuesday I was horny and alone. I decided to take a walk though town. I had walked past the nightclubs in the centre of town and decided against them all. I didn't feel like a crowd right now. I kept on walking and then realized that I had gone right through the main part of town and was walking out towards the industrial part. I then noticed a shop that was open. The name was simply 'Roxanne'. I could hear music softly emanating from the front door. There was a young woman dressed in a white string strap top and jeans behind the desk.

"Just go right in, honey." she said to me.

The second door opened onto a stairway, the only lighting was a rope of Christmas lights along one wall. I slowly climbed the stairs, my heart beating faster and harder. I could hear myself breathing, my hands began to shake. I wasn't sure where I was, but I had some ideas, and they were all a little scary. The whole place felt like something dangerous, or naughty. The door at the top was closed and I fought an urge to just go back down without seeing what was inside. I put my hand against the door and slowly pushed. The music burst out as the door opened. There were several young women sitting around on sofas and chairs. There was a fire burning in the hearth on the other side of the room. Several eyes turned to look at me as I entered. I crept in quietly. All the women smiled. They were all wearing heavy eye make-up and wore shear dresses. There was a man in the far corner of the room. He had a big moustache and wore a white T-shirt and jeans. One of the young women was sitting beside him with a leg over him while she kissed his neck and face.

I wandered over and stood next to the wall. A girl in a black spaghetti strap singlet and fishnet tights came over and asked me if I wanted a drink. I asked for a bourbon, and she didn't ID me. Another girl in a gold colored dress came over and asked how I was doing. I mumbled some reply.

"You look cold, honey." she said, "Can I warm you up?"

I just stared at her. She took my hand and I was stunned by how soft her skin was. I stroked her arm with my other hand as she led me over to a sofa. A girl in a blue dress shuffled over to let us sit down. She smiled at me. I was squeezed in between them.

"What's your name, honey?" Gold asked me.

"John." I replied.

"Yes, you are a John." Blue said.

They both giggled.

"I'm Bambi." said Gold, "And this is Lori."

Lori waved her long nails at me.

"So what kind of girl do you like?" Bambi asked.

"Blonde, Brunette or Red-head?" Lori offered.

"D..D..Dark hair." I stuttered.

"Oh, that's you out, honey." Lori said to Bambi.

"And pale skin, blue eyes."

"Ah, he knows what he wants." Lori said. "You come with me - I have just the person."

Lori led me down a hallway and into a room. There was a four-poster bed, with drapes on each side, and a towel over the duvet. The room smelt of talcum powder. The waitress came in after us and gave me my Jack Daniels, which I immediately drank down in one go.

"You just sit yourself down on the bed there, baby." Lori told me "And your dream princess will be here in just a moment.

Lori and the waitress stood looking at me for a moment.

"Doesn't he look cute?" Lori asked.

"Just adorable."

The waitress came over and kissed me on my cheek.

"You have fun, baby." she said.

They both left, Lori turned down the lights, then waved her long nails at me as she closed the door.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck!!' I thought to myself. 'What have I got myself into?' Was I really in a brothel. No one had asked my about money. Was I breaking the law. I didn't want to be stung with some huge bill and then done over by the bouncer for not paying. Then again, the only bouncer I had seen was the skinny girl in the jeans.

I paced around the room. My breath was tight in my chest. I was horny and excited by all of these beautiful women fawning over me, but I was scared too. I decided that I would explain that this was a misunderstanding, and that I had not known what this place was when I came up and that I didn't have any money and that I would just pay for my drink and leave.

I had just decided to get up and get out when someone opened the door. All I could see was her silhouette from the light in the hallway. She walked in and closed the door. The light was dim and she walked over to me in a slow seductive way.

"Hello sailor." she said.

"Err...Hi" I stammered.

As she got closer I could see her long straight black hair, the soft line of her jaw, her beautiful eyes.

"Sarah?" my heart pounded furiously, I had never been so close to her. "It's John. From your bio lab."

"Oh, Hi" Sarah said "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know. I didn't realize it was a... well a... Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I work here." she replied calmly.

"Oh?" I said surprised.

I was dazzled. Could this be real? Here was my fantasy girl, the most beautiful creature I had ever seen, and she was a in a bedroom alone with me, where she had to do what I asked. She sat down beside me. I could feel the heat coming off from her body. My throat dried up as I thought of what I might do. But I didn't want to force her. I wanted her to want me.

"So, do you want to fuck me?" she asked.

I turned to look at her. I raised a hand and stroked her cheek. I had dreamed of touching her for so long.

"I do, but I didn't want it to be like this."

"There is nothing wrong with doing it this way."

"What about the money?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry about the money." she said.

"You mean... you want to fuck me too?"

"I do, John." and she kissed me. Softly on the lips. "I do want to fuck you John. Here, your place, my place. I have dreamt about you."

I didn't know if I should believe her or not but I leapt onto her kissing her face and neck furiously.

We fell back onto the bed and she quickly rolled up on top of me. She sat up, reached behind her neck and unclasped her dress, slowly peeling the soft black material off her front. Her beautiful breasts were gradually revealed. My cock strained against my jeans and pressed against her bum. She could feel me growing under her and she wriggled her bum against my crotch.

She had a small tattoo on her left shoulder, just above her breast. It was an intricate Celtic knot. I reached up and stroked the tattoo gently. She looked me right in the eye and smiled.

"I am so glad you are here John. I haven't really been happy since I moved here to study."

"I am glad to be here too, Sarah." I said sincerely.

"I know you are." she said laughing, grinding her ass against my crotch again.

She got off me and went to work undoing my belt and jeans. I lifted my ass to allow her to slide my jeans down off my legs. I kicked off my boots and lifted off my shirt. Sarah ran her hand over my boxer shorts feeling my cock through them.

"Well, it feels good. Let's have a look now shall we?"

She hooked a finger in each side of my boxers and pulled them down, lifting them carefully over my rigid cock.

"Oh, that is very nice." she said gleefully.

She stroked her fingernails up my thigh and up to the underside of my pole. She tickled my balls, then moved her fingers up to my cock head. She leant her head over it and let a drop of spit fall out of her mouth onto the swollen head. She softly rubbed the saliva over my sensitive head with the pads of her thumb and forefinger.

"Are you a virgin, John?" She asked.

I just looked stunned.

"You are blushing, John. That tells me what I need to know."

Sarah reached over to the bedside table and took out a bottle of lube. She filled her palm with the thick liquid, rubbed both hands together vigorously then sat up beside my hip. She put a hand on each side of my cock and started to stroke me up and down. Not gripping me, just holding me between her palms. My cock head popped out in front of her thumbs on the down strokes. I lay back and enjoyed the sensation, then suddenly she started to rub her hands past each other, like my cock was a stick of wood and she was trying to start a fire. She moved faster and faster. The sensation was incredible and very soon I was boiling.

"Argh! Sarah! Slow down, I'll cum soon if you don't stop."

"That's the idea, John. We want to have some fun, right? And you would be able to last long with your cock in my pussy."

The vision of my cock sliding into her sweet little pussy pushed me past all restraint. I threw my head back and a huge shot of cum spurt from my cock.

"Woo!!" Sarah shouted "That's it. God, what a big shot you have. I knew you would cum big."

I had shot about five times, each one squeezing out of my cock like a blast of lava. There was come splattered all over my belly and Sarah's fingers. I was panting and groaning.

"God, Sarah, that was fabulous." I said "That was wonderful. That was amazing." I could hardly move. It took more than a minute for me to catch my breath.

Sarah had got a little towel from beside the bed and had wiped her hands and my belly with it.

Sarah then leant over and kissed my cheek.

"How are you doing, John?" she asked.

All I could manage was to nod my head. She stood up and facing away from me she slowly undressed. She revealed a large Celtic cross tattoo across her back. It moved sensuously as she pushed her dress down. She wriggled the dress over her smooth tight bum, and ran her hands over her long, thin beautiful legs. She was a picture of loveliness, slightly silhouetted by the soft light.

Sarah turned around slowly and walked towards me. My cock was aching and still limp. She knelt on the bed between my legs and leant forward, closer and closer to my cock, moving slower and slower. The anticipation was torture, but it had the desired effect. My cock filled, and lengthened, and lifted its head. I could feel her hot breath on my cock, which was now standing upright. She finally came close enough to touch it with her lips. I gasped in surprise and delight at the sensation. My manhood was now totally erect and throbbing.

Sarah kissed my cock head again and again, nuzzling it with her lips. She opened her mouth more and more to let more of it in. Soon the whole tip was in her mouth and she continued to suck and release it in quick succession.

"That is a nice, hard, big cock." Sarah said with approval.

She quickly slid a condom onto my now engorged cock and climbed up to straddle my hips. She leant forward over me, her tits hanging beautifully in front of my face. I reached up and kissed her. She kissed me back, then pushed me back onto the bed. Her hot pussy was just inches from my throbbing cock. I couldn't believe that I had got hard again so soon, but I was full of need and lust. I watched closely as she moved her pussy closer and closer to my cock. Her pussy gaped open with her legs spread wide. Even in the dim light I could see the pinkness of her tender places flushing red with excitement and desire.

My swollen, needy cock head finally touched the opening of her pussy. It felt like fire against my tender skin. Sarah arched her back and sank onto my pole, my cock slipped deep inside her. I couldn't believe the sensations. The warmth, the tightness, and the surrounding safety I felt with this woman. Soon she started to move. She lifted her hips and I slipped almost all the way out of her, then she slowly pressed on me and took me all the way back in. Then again, faster, harder. Very soon Sarah was thrashing up and down on my hot pole. It stabbed into her, deep and hard. I grabbed her hips and thrust against her as she pounded away on me. Her tits swung back and forth as she fucked me. She rocked her pelvis back and forth to grind her pussy against me.

Sarah was obviously enjoying herself. She groaned and moaned and purred.

"Oh, God! John you have the most fabulous cock. I can't believe how good it feels. Oh fuck, yeah! That's it, press into me. Grind me. Yeah! Fuck me, big boy. Ohh, mmm, arhh. You feel so good, John."

Suddenly Sarah threw herself against me and held me tight. I pushed up with my hips, sliding my cock in and out of her, stabbing her pussy again and again.

Sarah held my shoulders tight and pressed her face against my neck and cheek. I could feel her trembling. She started to kiss my neck and jaw as I continued to pound away at her hot pussy. Soon I could feel wetness against my cheek. I stopped suddenly.

"Don't stop, John. I am really close."

"Are you crying?"

"Please." she sobbed "Keep fucking me. Make me cum while I hold you."

We rolled over and I quickly climbed up on top of her. Sarah wrapped her thighs around my back and held my shoulders tight as she kissed my face and lips. I started thrusting into her, slowly at first, building rhythm and pace until I was sticking it to her like a fucking steam engine. Tears were flowing down her face now and were smeared all over my face and neck. I locked onto her lips with mine and kissed her, madly. I was having the most amazing sexual experience I had ever heard of, and it was with the woman I had fanaticized about for so long. The relief of finding her was powerful. I wanted to worship her.

Sarah's body started to tremble. She arched her back and tensed. I kept fucking her as best I could as she tightened onto my back with her legs. She clutched at my back with a yearning need, a desperate desire.

"Arh, ahh, ohh, egh. Oh, John. I'm going to cum."

She panted short hard breaths, which degenerated into a long low call.

"Eeeeeeeeee, arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ARHHHHHHH!! YEAH!! FUCK YEAH, That's a mother-fucking orgasm."

She relaxed briefly, then covered my face with sweet soft kisses.

"John, that was beautiful. That was the most wonderful orgasm I have ever had, and it was because I want you. I crave you, John."

We collapsed beside each other kissing and holding each other.

"Do you want to cum again?" Sarah asked me after a few moments.

"Well... Yes, please. That would be nice."

Sarah got up and poured lube over my still hard cock. She kissed my lips and said.

"Do me from behind. Fuck me doggy style."

My eyes popped open. Sarah got on all fours facing the headboard and I knelt down behind her. I admired her beautiful ass and pussy sticking back at me for a moment, then guided my rock-hard pole into her waiting love-tunnel.

I could see her beautiful Celtic cross tattoo as I started to slide my cock in and out of her fabulous pussy. She was tighter this way and I could hear my balls slapping against her as I thrust into her. Her asshole was pointing up at me. It was wonderful. I had a hand on each hip pulling her against me with each stroke. I lifted one hand, licked my thumb and brought it down against her smooth little puckered asshole. I rubbed it around. God it felt so smooth and beautiful. I spat some saliva onto her ass and she cried out in surprise. I smeared it all over her bum cheeks and her ass. I rubbed my thumb over her ass again and again, and then pressed it in. Very slowly it opened and let my thumb in.

"Oh, John that feels so good. I love having your thumb up my ass. Stick it right in me."

I started moving my thumb in and out of her ass, swirling it around inside. I thrust my pelvis against her roughly and my cock slid in and out of her glistening wet pussy. Sarah pushed back against me and groaned with delight. Before long I could feel her pussy twitching and knew that she was about to cum again. I thrust harder and faster, slamming my hips against her.

"Oh God, John. I'm going to cum again. Yeah, that's it, fuck me, baby. I can't believe I'm going to cum again. Here it is. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. OH YEAH! It won't stop. Fuck, it feels so good."

Sarah laid her head on the bed and stuck her ass out at me so I could thrust against her harder. Wave after wave of delight ran through Sarah's body as she kept on cuming. She bit the pillow and groaned deeply into it.

I could feel my own orgasm building inside me. Just as it peaked I pulled my cock out, whipped off the condom and let off a great shot that sprayed across Sarah's back. She rolled over as soon as she felt the first shot and pulled me close to her. My second shot flew across Sarah's fabulous tits. Sarah had pulled me right up so I was sitting astride her chest and before I could let any more cum fly she stuck her lips around my cock. I couldn't believe the sensation of her tongue swirling around my throbbing cock head as it shot cum again and again into her wanting mouth. I had to hold onto the bedpost beside the headboard to stop me from falling over.

12