Sarah, A New Horizon Ch. 04

Story Info
Sarah is taken to a lesbian club by Maria and meets Celine.
5.1k words
4.84
9.8k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

Sarah locked the door behind her and walked out to Maria's car, she was wearing a long blue dress that enhanced her already impressive bust, she had her hair and make up done at the salon and felt confident that she looked good.

As she approached the car Maria got out to greet her, Sarah was stunned at Maria's appearance, she was wearing a green and black tight corset with a translucent green skirt, she looked sexy as hell and Sarah could feel herself getting excited at the thought of what the night would bring.

The pair embraced kissing each other thoroughly, as they kissed Sarah spotted her neighbours car pull into the joint drive, a devilish streak made her carry on kissing Maria until Julie and Ron got out of the car then lifting the back of Maria's skirt she quickly began fucking Maria's ass with her butt plug causing Maria to shudder and moan into Sarah's mouth.

Julie and Ron stood in shock beside of their car watching their "nice" neighbour fucking a girls ass with something, they could also clearly see the weights pulling down on Maria's pussy lips, just as Maria came Sarah pulled her mouth away from Maria as the younger woman began to cry out in ecstasy and looked over to the shocked couple.

"Hi Julie, Ron lovely evening isn't it" She asked them trying to hide her excitement and sound as normal as possible.

"Um, yes, yes I'm sure it is" Julie answered looking mesmerised by the sight. Ron just murmured something and hurried up the path.

Maria calmed down and kissed Sarah quickly.

"That was good honey, thanks, oh hello, I'm Maria."

"Oh um Julie"

Maria walked over to Julie and reaching under her skirt coated two fingers in her sweet juices before quickly slipping the fingers into the mesmerised woman's mouth. Julie was surprised to find herself sucking hard on the fingers. She had never tasted another woman before and the fingers tasted like heaven to her.

Pulling away from Julie, Maria walked back to her car.

"Have a good evening lover," she said to the surprised Julie, "come on babe we don't want to use up too much of the night," and got into her car.

Sarah walked over to Julie and kissed her tasting Maria's juice on her lips. Sarah's tongue thrust into Julies mouth as her hand slipped inside Julie's jacket she caressed Julies small breast.

Julie opened her mouth to Sarah's invasion as she pressed her breast into Sarah's hand. She moaned softly into Sarah's mouth as her nipple was gently pinched through her blouse.

Sarah pulled away and smiled at Julie,

"See you tomorrow morning" she whispered as she turned away

Sarah got into the passenger seat and Maria drove off leaving Julie looking after them.

"So why did you want to shock your neighbour like that, not that I minded I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist."

"I don't know, a bit of devilment, he made a pass at me a couple of years ago, he has quite a record of sleeping around and she just puts up with it, I told her I will see her tomorrow and we will see what happens when he's not around."

"Where are we going anyway."

"Only to the Pearl, Matt works there behind the bar, and if I know her on or under it at times."

Sarah had heard of the Pearl, it was one of the places that were discussed in outraged tones by the stuck up bitches she used to mix with. It was renowned in the area as the hottest lesbian club in the city. Sarah was a little bit intimidated by the thought of going to a place with a reputation like that, it seemed a little to much like being a confirmed lesbian for her at the moment.

"I've never been there, isn't it members only?"

"Yeah, well members and guests, I can take you in, they have got a reputation for being hardcore lesbians but actually probably two thirds of the regulars are bi and probably a third are married; It's not a sex club and no one is expected to do anything, its just a nightclub that doesn't admit men that's all."

As Maria finished they pulled into the car park, sitting on the edge of an industrial estate the Pearl looked to be just another industrial building apart from the smart entrance foyer.

As they entered Sarah looked around the foyer, it looked like the entrance to any upmarket club, there was a cloakroom girl and someone to check members cards, going to the desk Maria quickly signed Sarah in and the pair went on into the club.

The interior was dark and loud, it took awhile for Sarah's eyes to adjust but when they did she found Maria had been right, it just looked like a quality club. There were discreet booths down two sides of the large room, a small stage and a long bar filled one side and the remaining side was half filled with a large stage with a wooden dance floor in front of it.

Sarah noticed a couple of the booths had curtains drawn around them and several others were occupied by chatting women.

As she followed Maria across to the bar Sarah looked around her the place was about half full with several couples dancing. It looked pretty much like any club she had ever been in, just with no men.

Sarah had expected to see big butch dykes but the women here just seemed like ordinary people you wouldn't look twice at in any club, well some you would because they were clearly stunning, but nothing that would look out of place any other night.

One couple caught her attention, she was surprised to see two of the wives from the many dinner parties she had been to. Katie and Marissa had been some of the worst for condemning the horrible things that were supposed to happen at the Pearl; and here they were making out together on the dance floor.

Sarah caught up with Maria as she reached the bar. Maria was kissing a pretty tall blond girl. As Sarah arrived she introduced the girl as Matt, or Mattisa. Looking deeply into Sarah's eyes she leant close and kissed Sarah as if she had all night to kiss her.

"Hi, Maria told me about you. I can't wait to get to know you intimately." Matt said as they parted. Before Sarah could answer she was away serving a customer.

Taking a drink from Maria she briefly kissed her friend before looking around the room again.

At one of the tables near the bar Sarah saw a young woman whose beauty almost stopped her heart.

Although she was sitting Sarah judged her to be tall and slender. Her long black hair framed a face of ethereal beauty. A tight corset made the most of a small bust and a floor length heavily embroidered skirt made a delightfully gothic impression.

The woman had noticed Sarah watching her and a shy smile graced her face as their eyes locked. Some minutes later the woman managed to drag her eyes away from Sarah and looked down towards the table as Sarah tried to remember to breath.

"Who is that girl." she breathlessly asked Maria.

"Who, oh her, that's Celine. You're wasting your time there I'm afraid." Maria told her with a laugh.

"Why's that. She looks incredible." Sarah replied.

"Yeah, she looks good. But she's been coming here for about six months. No ones been able to get more that half a dozen words out of her yet." Maria informed Sarah, although she was sure from looking at Sarah that she was wasting her breath.

"Um. Do you mind if I go talk to her for a bit." Sarah asked, worried that Maria would be offended if she disappeared so soon after arriving at the club.

Maria laughed. "Babe. Try your luck, but don't say I didn't warn you. Don't worry, I'll be here to lick you better when she freezes your ass."

Sarah grinned at her and gave her a quick peck before taking her drink over to the girl's table.

"Do you mind if I sit here," Sarah asked.

The girl jumped as if she had been hit with an electric shock.

"No. I mean yes. Sorry, I mean please feel free." Celine stammered flushing as she glanced up at Sarah before looking down at the table again.

Sarah sat down and looked closely at the girl. She estimated twenty five at most, she seemed to be moving to younger and younger people all the time.

"Do you come here often," Sarah asked. And almost kicked herself, she couldn't believe she had come out with such a lame line.

"Yes, most nights, its safer than an ordinary pub and better than sitting alone at home." Celine answered. Her eyes came up from the table and met Sarah's gaze.

Sometime later Sarah found herself in Celine's arms as the two women kissed passionately. Celine's hand was cupping Sarah's heavy breast and gently rubbing an erect nipple as they kissed.

Suddenly Celine pulled away with a sob and quickly ran from the club leaving Sarah stunned at the table.

Moments later Maria was at her side.

"Jesus girl, I wouldn't believe that. What did you say to get her kissing you like that. You're the envy of every dyke in the place."

"I don't know," Sarah still looked stunned. "I've got to catch up with her, why did she run off."

"I don't know babe, no one has ever been able to talk to her for two hours before." Maria sounded impressed.

"Two hours, was it as long as that. I didn't realise I had ignored you for that long. Sorry love." Sarah said embarrassed.

"Don't worry I was enjoying the show." Maria stood up. "I'll go see if Matt can help. You stay there a minute."

Sarah sat deep in thought. No one had ever affected her as strongly as Celine. It sounded so clichéd but for her it was love at first sight and she was sure it had been the same for Celine. But why had she run off so upset?

Her train of thought was interrupted by Maria returning.

"Matt got her address from her membership records, I don't know if its where she still lives but its the best I can do. Here's my car keys, I'll get a lift home with Matt."

"Are you sure, I can't take your car."

"Of course you can. I can go home with Matt and she can drop me off at work in the morning. Now go. And good luck." Maria pulled Sarah up out of her chair and pressed the keys and a slip of paper into her hand.

Sarah kissed Maria. "Thanks love. I'll let you know how it goes."

As she climbed into Maria's car Sarah looked at the address, a bed-sit near the centre of town it shouldn't be to hard to find.

Fifteen minutes later she was locking Maria's car and entering a run down townhouse that had been converted to bed-sit several years ago, and didn't look like it had been painted since.

Finding the correct flat she took a deep breath and knocked at the door.

Sarah could hear someone moving about in the flat and knocked again.

Eventually the door opened to show Celine's tear streaked face.

"You shouldn't have come here." she said as she opened the door to let Sarah in.

The tiny bed-sit was in turmoil with two half full suitcases on the bed. Sarah could see the end of a thick dildo partly hidden by a pair of lacy panties in one of the suitcases. Her pussy began to moisten at the sight of the huge phallus.

"I needed to know why you ran away from me, I thought we were getting on very well up until then." Sarah asked quietly.

"I have to leave, its time to move on. Sorry but I have got to." Celine replied her tears starting again.

Sarah moved over to the girl and tried to comfort her, the girls tears drove daggers into Sarah's heart as she knew she was responsible for her distress.

Sarah couldn't resist the beautiful woman in her arms and kissed her passionately after a moment she felt Celine respond and kiss her back fiercely. But after a moment she pulled away abruptly.

"No. I'm sorry but I can't put myself through this again. You had better go so that I can finish packing."

Sarah stood looking at Celine.

"I'm not going anywhere. I feel something special for you, and I know you feel the same way. I am staying right here until you tell me what's so wrong about loving me."

"I can't, I've trusted before and I just end up being hated. Its best if I just leave now." Celine's voice broke as she began sobbing.

"If you are going to leave then it won't hurt to at least tell me why you're so afraid of being loved."

Celine turned on Sarah anger flashing in her eyes.

"Afraid of being loved, I'm not afraid of that." she shouted at Sarah.

"Its being hated, being beaten up and being hurt that I'm afraid of. That's what always happens when you trust someone." Celine slumped in the chair by her small table and held her head in her hands sobbing.

Sarah looked at the younger woman wondering how a life could be so terrible as to generate that sort of fear. She busied herself for a time making them both a cup of tea.

Celine finally looked up as Sarah placed a steaming mug in front of her, she smiled tiredly at Sarah "Thanks." she murmured.

"Your welcome. Look its half past one in the morning. I told you I'm not leaving until we sort this out. So we had better get started, your going to tell me why its so terrible that we should both care deeply for the other."

Celine looked at the beautiful woman sitting at her table with her, she wanted so much to be able to love her. Celine took a deep breath.

"O.k. You win, I was born Charles Parker." Celine paused to look at Sarah and was surprised to see only love and compassion in her face. "When I was born my mother was upset to find I had been born as a boy with no testicles. She was told I would probably never be able to have physical relations or father children."

Sarah reached out and held Celine's shaking hand.

"I never knew who my father was, mother was a heavy drinker and would screw anyone for the price of a bottle of whisky. She died when I was nine years old. No one knew of any family so I was taken into care."

"Things went along fine in the care home, I was better looked after than at home although I missed mum a little. Then when I was ten a small crease just below my penis split open, there was a little blood and it was a little uncomfortable but I was too embarrassed to talk to anyone about it."

Celine paused to drink some of her tea "Weird so far isn't it, you're still here at least, I've never got much past the 'I was born a boy' with anyone else. That's where I usually get beaten up or shouted at and they leave. You can if you want you know." She smiled feebly as if she was still expecting Sarah to leave.

"I told you I was staying love. Nothing you have said will change my mind. Go on."

"Yes boss," Celine grinned at her trying to lighten the mood. "I kept my secret for about three months during which time my vagina took shape, then one night my first period started. In the quiet of the night I was able to sneak into the girls bathroom and steal a packet of sanitary towels."

"About three or four months later I got caught sneaking out of the girls bathroom with a packet of sanitary towels and got taken to the care wardens office."

Celine smirked a little remembering the scene. "I had to explain why I was stealing sanitary towels. At first the warden didn't believe me and called for the house nurse so that they could give me an examination. I will never forget the look of shock on their faces when they told me to take off my pyjamas."

"The next day it was off to a doctors for another examination. He said it would be too early to tell but that I would probably be sterile in both organs but that I would probably begin to grow breasts and look more feminine as I developed."

"A consultation took place and it was decided it would be best if I was transferred to a care home in another town and another school."

"A week later I left as Charles and had a surreal day being taken shopping for girls things and shown how to wear them. That night Celine arrived at St. Graves home for orphans. I stayed there until I was eighteen and finished with college without anyone learning my secret. As I matured and my penis began to grow I found it useful to adopt the heavy skirts and dresses of the goths as they hid my extra equipment quite well."

Sarah got up and went around the table to hug Celine. "It must of been terrible growing up having to keep such a secret, children can be cruel to anyone who is different."

"It wasn't the children that were the problem." Celine said into Sarah's shoulder. Sarah sat back down and let Celine carry on with her story.

"When you leave a home like that they give you some help to get you started. Found me a job as a secretary in a legal office. I enjoyed the job, had help getting a flat and some bits and pieces. One of the partners was nice, kind of cute and always friendly so when he asked me out on a date I didn't hesitate to say yes."

Celine finished her tea trying to compose herself as hurtful memories came flooding back.

"Our first couple of dates were fantastic, he wined and dined me in a way an older and more experienced guy could. After that he indicated he wanted more so I started giving him blowjobs every night after our dates, I enjoyed it and always ended up going home with an erection and having to jerk off before I could sleep."

"Then one night it all went wrong, he put his hand up my skirt while I was sucking his dick. He found my dick and hit the roof. He shouted some rather unkind things and forced me out of the car. The next day I was called into the senior partners office and asked to hand in my notice. I was given a glowing reference for leaving quietly and I was out of work."

"The next few years were a bit like that. I could never keep a job for more than a year, had to move towns several times, got beaten up four or five times."

"In one town I was working in I found a lesbian club. I had only just recovered from a serious beating with threats to kill me if I ever showed my face around the last town again. So I thought, what the hell I have always been attracted to women as well as men, maybe that would be a safer bet."

"I found lesbians are no less likely to hate you if you are different but at least the beatings weren't so bad. So from then on I decided to stick to going out to lesbian clubs, but avoid getting picked up. I tried to stay home for a time, but look at this place. You can only stay cooped up in a small flat like this for so long before you just have to get out."

"Well that's my story, you insisted on it. Now you can go and I can finish packing."

Sarah moved around the table and pulled Celine to her feet.

"I'm still not going anywhere, we have got some unfinished business to conclude, now where were we, oh yes I remember, we were kissing and you were playing with my left nipple."

Sarah kissed Celine who held herself rigid for a moment before melting into Sarah's embrace.

Celine felt Sarah's hand untie the waistband of her skirt and stiffened again as her skirt fell to the floor revealing that she wore no underwear. She relaxed again and groaned into Sarah's mouth as she felt Sarah's hand gently grasp her thickening cock and slide up and down its length.

Sarah pushed the astonished girl back against the wall and knelt in front of her. The cock she was presented with was almost fully hard and to Sarah's surprise it was massive. It had to be at least ten inches long and Sarah had never seen such a thick cock in her life.

"Oh wow, that is beautiful baby, and I can see your pussy is getting wet as well."

Sarah opened her mouth for the monster organ and tilted her head back slightly to let as much of it into her mouth as she could. While her mouth was busy one hand was running up and down the thick shaft and the other hand was investigating the hard bud of Celine's clit. Celine came with a shriek and gripped the table hard to keep her balance as her cock jumped in Sarah's mouth as spurt after spurt of her hot seed hit the back of Sarah's throat. Sarah swallowed as hard as she could and managed to take most of Celine's impressive flow of cum.

Sarah moved back up Celine and kissed her again sharing the taste of Celine's load.

"Oh god that was incredible" Celine whispered as they parted.

"We haven't finished yet." Sarah replied and started to undo the buttons of Celine's blouse.

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers
12