Sarah: A Wife's Story

Story Info
Wife will do anything to protect her family.
2.1k words
4.09
164.6k
20
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cassidee
cassidee
19 Followers

I don't know why I'm committing this to paper but I feel I have to, for me. My name is Sarah, on the verge of turning forty with a wonderful husband and two beautiful daughters Sally 21 and Cassandra or Cassie just 18.

Pregnant with my first sexual experience with Rob, we married two years later and immediately had another child. Rob was doing well so I could be a stay home mum but wanted more, more being a part time degree and a job in the fledgling cell phone, digital explosion of the past 15 years.

The boss loved me and my attitude to work and I steadily grew to be Head of Sales and Marketing, then a year ago my mentor had a sudden stroke and passed the company on to his son Simon. This is where one of those sudden curve balls that life throws at you occasionally, really struck.

We were mortgaged to the hilt, everything and more. But this was Rob's big chance, if his business took off we jump a couple of divisions from well off to very wealthy, but at the moment we are panicking and justifiably so.

It was stupid to put everything on the line but it's too late now, anyway I earned enough to cover expenses but the debt was way out of my large salary. I don't know why but this is when I made the most stupid error I have ever made, it cost our company tens of thousands but could have been much worse.

When the dust had settled Simon called me to his office for a chat. Simon was about 23 fresh from University, clever, handsome and a thorough sleaze.

He has never liked me since my Sarah showed him up at a work picnic a few years ago. He came on as if she was easy and ended up with his father admonishing him in front of guests.

To get to the point Simon gave me an offer, sign a contract putting me on probation for one year to accept any position I was asked or immediate dismissal with no benefits. Now I don't know the legalities but in our current financial situation, well I signed.

A week later I was working late when Simon saw me and called me t his office, He had been to one of his boy's lunches at some sleazy strip joint and smelled of alcohol.

He told me it's time to begin my punishment, he had a short length of what looked like fibre glass fishing rod. I laughed, thinking he was joking, I was wrong. I mentioned sexual harassment to which he offered to sack me on the spot. I did as I was told.

Wearing my usual office attire, black skirt, white blouse, black heels and stockings I was told to lean on his desk. He came around behind me, I must admit I was scared, nobody likes being hurt, or so I thought.

Determined to remain silent I heard the swish, then felt the sting as the rod hit across my behind . I caught my breath and gave out a small sob, the pain was, well it wasn't pleasant.

Again the rod came down, holding my breath to remain silent I endured three more strokes, until the pain brought on another feeling I felt a heat rising inside, my pussy started to tingle, I could feel myself getting wet.

I could feel the heat rising, then, It stopped, I heard Simon give a catch of breath and it just stopped. I must have had a dozen strokes and he suddenly stopped.

I was panting slightly and not just with the pain, as I looked around I could see Simon was not his usual immaculate self, there was a bulge in his pants and I'm sure as he walked quickly around his desk I noticed a growing wet patch in the front of his pants.

At home later, I cleaned the red stripes on my behind and thanked someone on high Rod was away again on business. How could I explain the marks on my behind.

As I lay carefully in bed running things through my mind I had that feeling again, I slowly reached between my legs to feel my wetness and within seconds my hand was flying across my pussy and I exploded in an orgasm.

Now it doesnt take long for me to get aroused but this was really a matter of seconds, I felt absolutely disgusted with myself especially knowing what sleaze had done this to me.

The punishment went on for the next two weeks, however it got to the stage where I had to raise my skirt, the stripes were very pronounced they couldn't be hidden so when Rob was home and horny I lied to him saying it was the wrong time and relieved him with my mouth and hand.

I hadn't touched myself since my ten second masturbation over two weeks ago, although I still found myself disgustingly aroused whilst being punished.

I had only ever been with one man, no-one had even seen me naked apart from being topless on a beach. Although, I must admit to one slight indiscretion.

About five years ago I had too much to drink at a party and was cornered by a young man who paid me a lot of attention all evening.

Well the alcohol and the attention got to me he asked if he could give me a brief kiss and I thought oh hell why not, it's only a kiss. Well the kiss was nice, so nice it lasted about ten minutes.

Then I realised I was in a friends garden with a young man I barely know and he was fingering me as I wanked his rather nice cock. I asked him to stop, which he did immediately, and I apologised I should never have done this. He said he too was sorry but asked if I would please finish him off.

Oh God, I cant believe it, I did it. In my best friends garden I stood next to a man at least ten years my junior and wanked him. Looking over my shoulder to make sure nobody could see I quickly rubbed his cock, asking him to hurry.

There was no romance, no feeling apart from panic at getting caught, I wanked him until he exploded onto the grass, pleading with him to be quiet as he groaned I kept pumping until he was finished, he gave me a handkerchief to wipe his cum from my hand and we said goodbye.

Simon must have seen a hot act at the strip club today, the rest of the staff were barely out of the office when I was called in. There was a chair in the middle of the floor, he came around from his desk and sat in it.

Sarah, I don't have my rod today so I will have to use my hand, now, raise your skirt pull down your panties to your ankles and lean across my lap. Apart from being fingered briefly by the young man in the garden, only one man had seen my pussy, my husband.

I know what he was doing, trying to humiliate me, well I wouldn't let him I slowly raised my skirt above my hips and pulled down my very brief panties to below my knees and stood there, letting him see my dark triangle. The same colour as my hair a rich dark brown but where my hair was long and thick my pussy was trimmed, not bald as the fashion nowadays but trimmed short all over apart from my triangle that was a little thicker and longer.

I walked with tiny steps as my panties restricted movement and stood before him, looking him straight in the eye with all the contempt I could muster. On command I leaned across him, he moved me so I was almost overbalancing head first.

Nice, I heard him say, nice, and he ran his hand over my behind. I started to relax as much as possible in this position feeling his hand softly caress me, gently touching the stripping he had given me.

Then I felt his fingers move to my butt cheeks, oh God he pulled them apart, I could feel my face redden with embarrassment he was looking at my anus, not even Rob has done that, then I felt a breeze as he blew onto my puckered hole and touched it lightly with a finger. I caught my breath and he said oh I can see what you enjoy.

Bastard, little does he know nobody has or ever will go anywhere near my arse.

Building up my resistance to get through this ordeal, I gritted my teeth, just as the first slap descended onto my buttocks. aah fuck it hurt, I lay there not knowing when to expect another when, ahh. D

etermined not to make a sound I clenched my teeth tighter, every now and then he would strike, moving his hand to different parts of my behind so not to hit an already numbed area.

Then on one of his slaps, the end of his fingers caught my puffed pussy lips and I let out an ahhh, so now every few slaps my pussy just got caught.

I was still determined to remain still and silent but I could feel myself getting wet and even more disgustingly I could smell my juices, that musky aroma began to fill Simon's office.

As the slaps continued I couldn't help it but I started to move, gradually at first then more pronounced I began to writhe slightly and could feel my legs opening a bit at a time. Simon's cock began to harden until I could feel a very stiff cock beneath me.

What a site he must have as my legs opened, after seeing a few porno's with Rod I know I have a beautiful pussy, my puffy lips slightly covered with my short dark pubic hair, I keep it well trimmed but not bald.

Then without warning he touched my now exposed pussy. For all my supposed self control I couldn't keep quiet. low groan escaped my lips as Simon's fingers traced the length of my pussy, oh your a very wet girl he said.

I was pleading with myself to remain quiet, wishing I wasn't so wet but I could feel it beginning to build deep inside. I could feel my juices start to gush as he touched my clitoris then as the orgasm I didn't want neared he pushed two fingers deep into my sopping pussy and I groaned as he started to seriously fuck me.

I was holding back, hoping, not for that enormous orgasm that comes occasionally but holding back because I didn't want this bastard to know that he could make me cum.

I was doing so well, trying to restrain my thrusting as I got finger fucked, controlling any moans that tried to escape occasionally, when in one quick movement he pulled both fingers from my pussy, opened my cheeks wide with one hand and savagely thrust his largest finger deep into my anus.

He was well lubed with my pussy juice and I wasn't expecting it so my anus was relaxed, so I suppose in hindsight it slipped in fairly easily, but to an anal virgin it felt huge.

Being the cheap slut I must be I didn't scream with pain I am ashamed to say I let out one very loud groan then as his knuckle passed my tight opening he twisted his finger around and back, at that point I exploded, bucking as wildly as I could hanging over Simon's knee, into the largest orgasm I have ever felt. He kept twisting, then fucking my arse with that finger and I kept bucking wildly until I was totally spent.

There I lay, a 39 year old married woman with two adult children, across the knee of my 23 year old boss. I dangled there spent with my boss's finger still in my arse.

I thought so, that's what he said, I thought that would do it. I think that will be all for this evening Sarah, see you on Monday, have a good weekend.

With that he pulled his finger from my anus, I got up, pulled up my panties that were now hanging on one foot only, hoping they will soak up some of the juices that were running down my legs I thanked him and bade him goodnight. Why the fuck did I thank him?

cassidee
cassidee
19 Followers