Sarah Acts on Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ibsarahh
ibsarahh
72 Followers

I reached for the phone and called 155 and he answered. I said "I can't, I can't." in a faint voice and hung up.

I heard a door key and my door opened. He walked in and looked me over. I couldn't move, laying there with cum dripping from my pussy and ass, hanging from my face and hair and tits.

He circled around me and said "Damn, how many were there?'

I muffled "Three"

He said "Let me guess, the old man down the hall?" I just nodded.

He got a warm wash cloth and wiped my face and tits off, then wiped off my pussy.

Lifting my hips to get me on my knees he said "No need to waist a good opportunity."

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his stiffening cock. I looked over my shoulder and saw the thickest cock I ever saw.

My eyes got wide and said "I can't, please, I can't!"

"Oh sure you can." Was all he said and he shoved it in my ass with one quick move.

I thought I was going to split open. He just kept going until it was all the way in then worked me over like a fuck doll.

"Wow" he said, "you are one fucking hot slut! I bet you're kind of new to this too, aren't you."

I nodded again.

He fucked my ass like a jack hammer then groaned heavily and pumped his cum deep in my ass sending heat throughout my body. When he finished he pulled out and I lay on my back grabbing my pussy and rubbing it hard till a little squirt came out and just shook all over.

He smiled and said I'd be welcome back any time and left. I stayed there for what felt like hours actually falling asleep for a bit. When I awoke I had thick sticky cold cum all over and went to soak my sore body in the shower until I was sure it was all off of me. Then I ran a hot bath and soaked in there too. The next day when I got ready to leave, my ass, pussy and tits were so sore I couldn't wear underwear. I wore enough to not show but enough to be comfortable for my ride home. The bar tender saw me leaving in the lobby and just smiled and winked at me.

I had never been used like that or called a bitch or slut, but somehow I guess that's what I've become. Did I mind? Was I trying to be? Not sure yet. But somehow I knew I wasn't done seeking for more answers or for more adventures.

ibsarahh
ibsarahh
72 Followers
12