Sarah & Alyson

Story Info
Alyson Hannigan has present for Sarah Michelle Gellar.
1.4k words
4.11
104.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaroslav
jaroslav
23 Followers

Sarah awoke with a pounding headache. She had been out celebrating her birthday the night before and had drank way too much. She certainly felt another year older this morning as she climbed out of bed and went hunting for the Tylenol. After taking a couple of pills she staggered back to bed. She slept for another couple of hours until she was woken up by the phone ringing. Struggling out of the bed again, Sarah answered the phone groggily.

"Don't tell me you're still in bed. Hung over too I suppose," the voice said at the other end. Sarah smiled as she recognized Alyson Hannigan's voice. Alyson was out of town working on another project but she promised to fly in for Sarah's birthday. Unfortunately her flight had been delayed by bad weather and she had just arrived at LAX. "Anyway, I'm at the airport now and I'm gonna catch a cab to your place. See ya soon babe!" Alyson said before hanging up. Sarah crawled out of bed again and threw on her bath robe and went off to the kitchen. After a quick snack and a cup of coffee she felt somewhat normal again and sat down to watch television until Alyson arrived.

After half an hour or so a knock came on the door and Sarah answered it. Alyson was standing on the other side with a wrapped box. They hugged briefly before Alyson gave her the present "You're going to love this!" she said. "Go on, open it." Alyson was almost bouncing from the excitement. Sarah took the package and tore off the wrapping paper. She opened it and her jaw dropped open when she saw what was inside. Reaching into the box she pulled out a black, rubber dildo about nine inches long and three inches thick. "Isn't great? I got it at an adult toy store where my friend works," Alyson asked as Sarah stared at the fake cock in her hand.

"Come on let's go try it out!" Alyson said as she took the dildo from Sarah and led her into the bedroom. Sarah dropped her robe and laid down on the bed. Alyson grabbed the waistband of Sarah's white cotton panties and tugged them off her legs. Sarah's legs fell apart and Alyson started rubbing the head of the plastic cock along her friend's rubbery slit. "It's been a while since we've done anything like this together," Alyson said as she stopped for a moment to pull her sweater and T-shirt over her head leaving her tits confined only in a black lacy bra.

"Yeah, we've got to get together more often," Sarah said before moaning at the cool plastic cock sliding over her pussy. Alyson started rubbing Sarah's clit with her other hand as the head of the dildo wedged its way between her moist lips and began probing the entrance to her fuck tunnel. Sarah's hands roamed up underneath the thin tank top she wore and began fondling her tits and pinching her nipples. Alyson knew her friend was getting very excited and started pushing the thick plastic shaft into Sarah's cunt. She pushed it about halfway inside and then stopped. She flipped a small switch on the base of the dildo and it began vibrating inside Sarah's cunt. "Oh you bitch," Sarah said to Alyson, "Oh, I love you. This thing is awesome."

"You haven't seen it all yet," Alyson said as she began pumping it in and out of her friend's cunt. Near the base of the fake cock was a small plastic thumb that pressed against Sarah's clit each time Alyson pushed the dildo into her cunt. Moaning loudly now, Sarah pulled her tank top over her head and before she could get her hands back to her tits Alyson buried the dildo in her cunt and moved up and took one of her nipples into her mouth. Sarah undid the clasp on Alyson's bra and pulled it off before sliding her hands underneath her to undo her jeans. Alyson wriggled out of her jeans as she kept sucking on Sarah's nipples rolling them around with her tongue. Sarah slid a hand inside Alyson's black panties and began rubbing her friend's already moist slit. Her other hand grabbed the end of the vibrator buzzing in her pussy and began pumping it into her own pussy.

"That's my job," Alyson said lifting her head from Sarah's hard nipples." I just wanted a quick taste," she said replacing Sarah's hand on the dildo with her own. Sarah brought her other hand to her mouth and licked Alyson's sweet pussy juice form her fingers before going back to her nipples. Alyson continued hammering Sarah's pussy and clit until her hips were bucking against the dildo fucking her cunt. Her cunt began spasming and her orgasm started spreading over her body. Alyson held the dildo deep within her pussy and lapped up the sweet oils that seeped from her friend's juicy cunt.

"Oh fuck, that felt great. Where did you find this thing?" Sarah said as she laid sprawled on the bed savouring the lingering sensations of her orgasm.

"All my friend's friends have one of these. She wouldn't let me leave until I bought one," Alyson said as she slowly pulled the fake cock from her friend's pussy and started licking the oily juice from it. Sarah watched as Alyson deep throated the thick shaft taking all of her sweet nectar from it. "It's my turn now," Alyson said as she tossed the dildo to Sarah and got to her feet. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her black, string bikini panties and rolled them down her legs revealing her reddish brown bush.

She then kneeled over Sarah straddling her hips. Sarah began rubbing Alyson pussy with her hands until her fingers worked their way between her labia. She pulled her hand out and placed the vibrating head of the dildo at the entrance to Alyson's tunnel and began pushing it in. Alyson moved her hips around in small circles as the plastic cock slid deeper and deeper into her liquid centre. The small thumb pressed against Alyson's clit causing her to moan and push her crotch down on the dildo. Sarah began pumping her friend's pussy with the fake cock. Alyson's hands roamed over her sensitive body finally settling on her hard, aching nipples. She rolled and pinched each one between her fingers as Sarah continued fucking her with the vibrator.

Her cunt started to spasm from the cool, hard plastic sliding against the smooth walls of her pussy. She began moaning louder and louder as her climax approached. Sarah could feel herself getting wet just from watching Alyson impale herself on the thick shaft. As her orgasm took hold Alyson's body began to tremble. Her hands left her tits as she grabbed the sides of the bed and began thrusting her cunt down on the buzzing cock even harder. The thumb was pressing her clit right back against her pelvic bone bringing screams of delight from Alyson. Finally her cunt clamped down on the cock like a vice and Sarah had to use two hands to continue sliding it in and out of her friend's spasming snatch.

When Alyson's orgasm subsided it was Sarah's turn to lick the sweet pussy juice from the dildo after pulling it out of Alyson's juicy cunt. After cleaning it, she rubbed the buzzing head against her still hard nipples. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as she felt the erotic sensations emanate form her nipple and ripple through her round tit. Watching her friend enjoy her new toy, Alyson moved her head between Sarah's thighs and began licking and sucking on Sarah's protruding clit. She slipped two fingers into Sarah's wet cunt and began finger fucking her as she continued working on her clit. Sarah was now holding the dildo between her firm tits and was fucking them with the buzzing cock. Alyson continued eating and fingering Sarah until she came with a small gush of her sweet nectar which Alyson hungrily lapped up.

"I am going to have so much fun with this," Sarah said to Alyson as she wrapped her hand around the buzzing cock and felt the vibrations.

"Happy birthday, babe," Alyson said as she pulled her head up from between Sarah's thighs and licked a bit of pussy juice from the corner of her mouth. "Now I want to do some shopping while I'm here so let's get dressed and get going."

jaroslav
jaroslav
23 Followers