Sarah and Ben Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

I just nodded my head affirmatively. Sarah looked shocked. I thought that she was going to hit me for a moment. June stepped up close and took both of our hands in hers.

"WE NEED TO WORK THIS ALL OUT. First of all, Ben needs to get a bit back Sarah. I suggest that he fucks me while you watch us. I think that by doing that he will have a bit of revenge on you going behind his back like you did."

"Are you nuts June? Ben is my husband. He can't do that with you. It isn't right."

"What do you mean it isn't right? You fucked around with fifteen men on me and I can't have ONE other woman as part of my revenge? BULLSHIT. You started this Sarah, now you have to live with the consequences of your actions."

"You want to fuck June Ben? You really want to fuck her in front of me?"

"NOW I do. I would have disagreed with her about that, matter of fact I did in the kitchen just a bit ago. Then, YOU said 'It isn't right...He's my husband. That changed my mind right there. You did want it all your way and me to only have you. That is what is not right Sarah. If you are going to get lots of men, then I should get to fuck one woman for each man you fuck or suck. THAT IS FAIR. The way I see it now, you owe me fifteen women times three times each...FORTY FIVE fucks with other women."


"Forty FIVE? NO WAY!"

"He's right Sarah and you know it too. He has the right to have just as much fun as you have had already. Otherwise, well, you will always be ahead. That wouldn't be right because you are ahead due to cheating, not sharing."

"JUNE, why are you taking his side on this? I thought you were my friend."

"I am your friend Sarah. Believe me I am your friend. If you don't let him catch up and then you both start out even, well I wouldn't give your marriage a plugged nickel's chance for surviving two months. It will be an issue at some point unless it is evened up. Trust me on this Sarah."

Our talk went on for a bit then Sarah relented. She was upset about all of it, but she knew that June would be probably right. I wasn't so sure, but I went along with it anyway. It sounded like it might be fun catching up with Sarah too.

Later found June and I naked on my marital bed while Sarah sat in a chair nearby watching. Watching her husband fuck her friend. June was fucking too. She had some tricks that I had never seen or heard of.

The very first thing she offered up to me was her ass. She smiled as she looked at the look on Sarah's face when she made her offer too.

"Ben, I think that you should have your first piece of ASS. So since I am going to take your anal cherry so to speak, I want you in my ass first of all."

I was more than happy to comply. I grabbed some oil from the nightstand and applied it to my hard cock then to June's nice tight ass. She then showed me how to finger it and finally let me insert my raging hard cock into her hot tight depths.

Sarah was just sitting there watching as I fucked her best friend in her ass. June must have really liked ass fucking because she really got into it in just a few moments.

As I would sink in she would moan and then using her muscles, she would milk me. Then I would pull out slowly, savoring the feelings and the tightness. June came before I did. As I started to cum June pulled away and grabbed Sarah's arm and pulled her up to my cock.

"SUCK IT WHORE."

Sarah looked shocked then a look passed through her eyes and the next thing I knew, my wife was taking my cock into her mouth, then throat. The cock that had just been in her friend's asshole.

June was behind Sarah as she began to feverishly suck on my cock. She had a smile and gave me a look that I will never forget. Sarah sucked my cock until I came down her throat. She took all of my considerable load and swallowed it without losing a drop.

After a rest of a few minutes, June got up and made Sarah sit back down in her spectator seat. Sarah looked a bit uncertain and maybe a touch sad but she did as directed.

June came up to me and since I was lying on my back, she straddled me. Her shaved pussy was dripping juices and she rubbed it up and down on my cock. We were dry fucking right in front of my watching wife.

June then moved down and took me into her mouth. As she sucked on my cock she gave me constant eye contact. Something that Sarah had not done for me yet. This intimate eye contact was so much of a turn-on to me. I couldn't believe how hot it made me feel.

As June sucked and looked into my eyes, I spent a short glance at Sarah. She was watching June and I could see revelation dawning in her eyes. She had never realized how much that simple act could raise the level of enjoyment until that very moment.

June captured my attention again and I paid only attention to her from that moment on that night. It drove Sarah crazy. It drove me crazy knowing that it drove Sarah crazy too. It was kind of a revenge of it's own, ignoring my wife as she watched me fucking her best friend, right in front of her too. That was the very best part. June had been right, I did need to get some revenge in some manner.

June and I fucked for several hours that night. Afterwards we fell asleep on the bed in front of Sarah. In the morning I woke up under the covers with June still sleeping beside me. Sarah was nowhere to be seen. I got up and went looking for her. She was in the guest bedroom sleeping.

I went over to her side and sat on the bed. I ran my fingers through her hair, looking out for any tangles as I did. As I lovingly stroked her hair I saw her wake up. She sat up and hugged me tightly. I almost couldn't breathe.

"I'm sorry Ben. I will never cheat on you again. If you want to fuck around you can. I won't stop you. I will fuck who ever you say to however you say I should. I will not complain or get mad and leave you ever either. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BEN."

"I love you too Sarah. More than you think too. I really love you so much that I am ready to forgive you now. Right here and now. You are still the only woman that I love."

We held each other for a bit. At one point I realized that I was getting a hard-on. Sarah felt it and began to fondle it. Soon she had it out and was sucking me like never before. As soon as she had it rock hard she pushed me up and back. She rolled over on all fours and then reached back to spread her asscheeks.

"Take it, it's yours Ben. You have always wanted it. I only wish that I were still a virgin there for you. You can have it any time, anyway you want it from now on."

I looked at her asshole and saw that it was slightly open. It was winking at me as I put my hands on her hips. Suddenly June was there with some oil in her hands. She lovingly massaged it into Sarah's asshole and around her bud too. She then oiled up my cock.

I aligned myself to my wife's ass and slowly pushed in. Sarah opened up and took me in fully in one long slow pressing movement. I held still when my pubic hair crushed against her bottom. I could feel the heat from her wet pussy on my balls as I held there.

I felt June move under us, and then a soft wet tongue licking my balls as I held still in Sarah. I then began to stroke in and out of her while June would lick my exposed organ as she could. Soon I realized that June was busy elsewhere too. She was licking and sucking on Sarah's pussy as I fucked Sarah's asshole.

This became all too much for my mind to deal with and I was soon close to shooting off. As I began to shake, Sarah pulled away and both June and Sarah began to lick my cock. I shot off and Sarah caught me entire load in her mouth. I watched as they shared it back and forth in a long and very sexy French kiss.

After they had finished their kiss we all went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got in first, and as the water fell down my body June came in and began to rub my back. Sarah then got in, and crowded though we were, I had two women rubbing and washing me front and back.

Finishing up there we got out and toweled dry. Sarah took my cock in her hand and led me to the bedroom. June was right behind, touching my ass as we walked. In the bedroom, Sarah shoved me hard onto the bed. The way she shoved me left me on my back in the middle. June crawled up on one side and Sarah on the other.

They both started to lick and take turns sucking on my cock. Sarah was the first to move up farther and offer her breasts to my mouth. As I kissed and licked Sarah's breasts, June mounted my hard cock. Her pussy was wet and tight. Saran then moved up and straddled my head, lowering her bald and very wet pussy down on my lips.

I ate out my wife as her best friend fucked me. June came in a hard orgasm and then rolled off. Sarah moved away from my mouth and worked her way down to my cock. She licked and sucked on it making little comments about June's juices and how they tasted so good on my cock.

Sarah sucked me until I was very close to cumming then she moved up and plunged her pussy down on my raging hardness. I could feel the inner folds of her pussy grasping and hugging me as she sunk down on me. She was pumping up and down quickly and when she would bottom out on my cock, she would hold for a second before going back up.

It didn't take long and I was shaking and on the way to shooting off. Sarah pulled away and put her mouth around my cock and took me all the way into her mouth and down her throat. I shot off in my wife's throat and she took it all without any notice. I was totally amazed at this. She had been swallowing my cum of course, but not like this.

We all cuddled for a bit after this great sex and I actually fell asleep. I was brought to by two mouths on my cock again. This threesome went on all afternoon. By nightfall, I was a very tired and worn out man.

"Forty."

"What? Forty what Sarah?"

"I only owe you forty more times with other women. You came five times with June today. So I only owe you forty more times. So far anyway."

"Hey sister, three of those times were with you helping so they do not count."

"JUNE, you're not helping me here."

"Just trying to keep you honest dear. Just keeping you honest."

"ALLRIGHT THEN. FORTY-TWO. I owe you forty-two times with other women."

"Sarah, I'm not going to hold you to that now."

"Yes you are buster, I made that deal with her before you came into the bedroom and we told her, you will have forty-two other women before she starts to have her fun. THAT'S THE DEAL."

"Yes, that is the deal June. Ben, you have to honor the deal as June lined it out. I have to insist."

"Well...if I have to. All right. But you forced me into this deal to begin with girls."

I was promptly being hit with pillows at my sarcastic tone. I deserved it of course, but it was pretty rough there for a while. We fell asleep in a tangle of bodies. I had my arms around Sarah, holding her close, just to let her know that I still loved her. June was spooned up behind me and had one leg over both Sarah's and mine. Sarah had one arm over me and was also hugging June.

I had dreams of sex and soft skin. I was in a sea of flesh, almost drowning. Hands were everywhere, touching, fondling, and holding me. I had mouths and tongues and lips all over me. I had died and gone to heaven.

As I opened my eyes I saw that I did have two sets of hands on me. Two pair of lips kissing me all over. Tongues licking me all over. Soon I had one mouth on my cock and the other on my balls. The feeling was exquisite.

I pulled away and got them to lie together side by side. I then got down and started to lick and suck on their hot wet pussies. They pulled their legs way up and back, spreading them open for my attentions. I had two beautiful, shaved; wet, tight, and ready pussies open to me. In my face.

I licked and ate to my hearts content. Sarah came first in a gut wrenching orgasm. June took a bit more, but after the addition of several of my fingers, she followed Sarah's lead and came pretty hard too. I had loved every moment of the double eating I had done.

Since I was face down, June got up alongside me and pulled me onto all fours. She then got underneath me and took my cock into her talented mouth. Her pussy was right there in front of me, so I began to gently lick and suck on it as she gave me a blowjob.

Sarah got behind me and suddenly I felt her hot wet tongue around my asshole. She was rimming me as June sucked me. I had never had these feelings before. It was nasty and dirty, but it really turned me on. Sarah's tongue entered my ass and soon she was fucking my asshole with her tongue like it was a little prick.

This action and the feelings that came with it caused me to shoot off into June's mouth. June took it all and then cleaned my cock up of all remainders. Sarah continued her anal licking until I got June off with my tongue for the second time that morning.

I noticed as I pulled away, that June had been fingering Sarah during all of this action. June had four fingers in Sarah's tight pussy and as I watched, she added her thumb and began to fist my bride. Sarah was convulsing and moaning in ecstasy as June fisted her. I leaned in and began to lightly and in a very fast motion, lick Sarah's clit. Her orgasm was the hardest I had ever seen from her.

June didn't let up on the fisting either. She kept on and soon Sarah was cumming again only this time they were little continuous orgasms. Sarah was shuddering and moaning on each one.

I got real interested in this and had started to lightly finger June's pussy. I began to add fingers to her until I was at the point of adding my thumb. June looked down and then back up into my face. Her need was in her eyes.

"Be gentle, but do it. I want you to do it Ben. Gently."

I folded my thumb like she had hers while entering Sarah. I then began to work in my hand. As my hand went in I felt her warmth and wetness. It was something that was better than I could have ever imagined.

Soon I had my whole hand in June's pussy and she was rocking her hips fucking it like it was a cock. I balled my hand into a fist and it went in a bit further when I did. June had me in just past the bone on my wrist. It was in a position that caused it to rub on her clit as I fucked her with it.

June exploded into an orgasm and Sarah was following her as she did. I guess that, to me anyway, it appeared that June's orgasm had set of Sarah's due to the inter-connection we all had. I felt quite proud of myself since I thought that I had caused all of this with my own hand.

The last days had been eye opening and very exposing emotionally. I had not cried since I had been a child and having almost lost my wife had been something that I was glad we had been able to correct. The next days and years would bring change to our marriage and to our outlook on life.

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers