Sarah and Ben Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

I stepped in close and stripped off. I then got on the bed and took one of Ben's hands into mine. Candy pulled his hand out of mine as soon as she saw what I was doing.

"He is mine for now bitch. You just sit there and watch a woman please her man the right way. If I had him as a husband I would never have been working here or fucking around on him either."

Her cruel words cut me to the core. I was in danger of losing my husband to this barracuda. She had her sights set on Ben, and he didn't seem to care one-way or the other. In fact I thought I saw a slight smile on his face as she tore into me.

"This is how you show a man that you care for his sexual being whore. Watch as I bring Ben to a level of sexual bliss that he has never had before. I can be all that he wants and he is quite a catch too. Watch and learn, maybe you will learn enough to keep him in your arms, I doubt it though."

I was in a near panic now. She was going to try to take my husband away from me. I didn't know what to do. Ben was just lying there and accepting her ministrations and ignoring me.

I shrunk back and sat against the backboard of the bed. My tears fell quietly down my cheeks as I watched my husband get pleasure from a beautiful and wanton woman who had just as much as told us that she was going after him in a real big and permanent way.

They paid no further attention to me and as I watched Candy brought Ben off with her mouth so hard and intensely that I could see he had just had the best orgasm of his life.

Candy then moved up and began to kiss him all over. Her mouth and lips lingered on his nipples and then she worked her way back down to his cock. Soon she had him rock hard and ready to go again.

She moved up and straddled his body. Her pussy lips were running moisture and actually dripping on his cock as she maneuvered herself to take him in. His cock was throbbing and pulsing, as she got ready to impale herself on his very hard cock. No rubber, no safe sex, she was taking him bareback. I knew that this was for real at that point.

I watched as this woman began to move her body in such a sexual and alluring way that even I became mesmerized with her. Ben moaned and she dropped down on his cock. Her motions were discrete but very effective. She bent down and kissed Ben. As they kissed she took his lower lip in her teeth and pulled it gently outwards. I couldn't believe that Ben was letting her do this in front of me.

He had a hungry look in his eyes as she became even more aggressive with him. His hands went to her breasts and soon his fingers were pinching her nipples hard. She moaned and started to cum hard. All I could do is watch as she bit by bit stole my husband from me.

The door to the room opened and I saw June stick her head in. She motioned to me and I got up and went over to her. She looked concerned at the action going on in front of us.

"When did Candy get a hold of him? She is dangerous to you Sarah. She would like to have Ben for her own you know."

"I know, she just told me. There is nothing I can do June, Ben wanted her, and look at them. I think I have lost my husband to her already. OH GOD! Why? Why did I do this to him? I have lost him forever for sure now."

June took me in her arms as I cried. Her touch was comforting to me in my pain. I could still hear Candy and Ben fucking hard. Why had Ben chosen to have Candy tonight? Why did he want me right there to watch them? Had he already decided to dump me and go with Candy?

"Sarah, you haven't lost him yet. You're just going to have to get better than her at keeping his attentions. I'll help you as much as I can. None of the other girls like her anyway. That is why she wasn't at the party. I knew she was trouble from the start."

"What do I have to do June? I love my husband and want to keep him. I would do anything to keep him now. Anything. I can't lose him now, not after all of this. He said he still loved me, why is he doing this to me now?"

"Honey, I think that Candy is trying to turn his head. She probably caught wind of things and decided to get her claws into him. We will work this out, you'll see."

I stepped back into the room and saw that the two lovers were lying on their sides. They were facing each other. Ben motioned to me to come to him.

"I think you should join us now Sarah. Candy needs to be cleaned up a bit. You can have the honors."

Confused I just looked at them. Dawning was a bit in coming to me, as it did I realized that they expected me to clean her orally. I felt a chill run through my body. Candy must have put him up to this too.

"I'll go get a towel Ben. I'll just be a minute."

"Hey whore, you'll use your tongue to clean my pussy up. I want you to eat your husbands cum out of my pussy with your tongue. Suck it dry slut. Taste what a real woman tastes like when she has a real man."

"Ben...please...not this. Not like this. Not with her...please."

"Sarah, you owe me big time. You have had way more than fifteen men and I can't even estimate how many fucks it will take to get even with you now. Do you even have an idea? I doubt it. Just do it. NOW."

Candy was smiling and it was not a pretty or nice smile. She had scored a big victory on me with my husband. I had no choice but to do as ordered. She laid back and spread her legs. I could see their combined juices running out of her very wet, red, pussy.

I crawled up between her legs. She lifted them up and pulled them back so that she was totally spread wide open. Ben sat up and watched as I began to lick and suck on Candy's pussy. I saw that some of their cum had ran down over her asshole and a glob of it was resting in her opening. I licked down and gathered it up on my tongue and cleaned her up there too.

I worked on her pussy and asshole for quite a while until they both decided that I had done a good enough job on her. Then I had to clean up Ben too. This was an easier task. I used every trick in the book to get him clean and tried to show him how good I was. I also tried to show that I still loved him too.

I had him on the edge of cumming when Candy pulled me away. I struggled for a minute, but her leverage was greater and she shoved me back and off the bed in a thump of disgrace and shame for me.

As I watched, she positioned her ass over his cock and lowered herself down on him. She got used to his cock in her tight asshole then she started to move up and down. I could see her motions got faster and faster as she went along. Soon she was bouncing on him like a pogo stick.

Soon she came, and came hard. Ben hadn't cum yet and as she fell off of him he took my hand in his and pulled me onto the bed.

"Suck me off slut. I want to cum in your mouth like the whore you are."

His words cut me deeply. He was treating me like trash. I knew that I deserved it a bit, but after the last weeks I had really thought that we were going to be ok. Now I wasn't so sure.

I took his hard cock into my mouth and began to deep throat him. I tried to ignore the taste and succeeded in a minor way. Candy was watching with a self-satisfied smirk as I was made to clean up after her yet again. Ben got off pretty soon saving me too much embarrassment and debasement from my actions.

They got up and got dressed. Ben took her hand as they headed out the door.

"I think I will be staying with Candy for the night Sarah. You can get yourself home right?"

"Ben, please don't do this."

"Do what Sarah? Fuck around on you? Fuck strange pussy? Go and spend the night with another woman? Why should I be any different than you? That's what you did to me isn't it? Well?"

"Ben, please! I thought that we'd worked this out now. Please! Don't go with her. I need to have you home with me. Please Ben, I love you."

"Sarah, this is a lesson you have to learn. Now you have a bit of an idea of how I felt when you were revealed to me as a slut. See you later...whore."

I collapsed on the bed and cried. June eventually came in and took me home. I didn't sleep well at all. Ben was out with that bitch and she was going to take him from me for sure now. June tried her best to comfort me but her best couldn't cover the hole in my heart that had been opened up by my own actions.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12