Sarah And Brad's Working Weekend

Story Info
Spunky couple stay the weekend
4.1k words
4.08
44.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Again. Since our trip to Mexico, things have been moving along nicely for Sarah and I. Work is good, we're thinking of moving house and... okay, I'll cut out the crap and cut to the chase.

Ever since our trip to Mexico (read 'Sarah Sucks' for details). we've been at it, as ever, like rabbits. The only change in the bedroom is that Sarah now likes me to play with her ass more, mainly just touching and gently probing. I love it and, with a little luck and a lot of drink, one day she might let me go a bit further!

We've continued to explore also, mainly involving heading off for far away dates, with Sarah flashing a pound of flesh or two. One such night happened when we decided to stay at a country hotel. We had ordered room service and had been served by a young gentlemen, dashingly good looking and all eyes for my Sarah. So, after polishing off our first two bottles of wine, we began to touch and tease each other, and after a while I suggested we have some fun. Sarah was up for my idea, which involved her lying naked on the bed, as if to be passed out from drink or whatever. Then, I would order another bottle of wine and the waiter would catch an eyeful. We would see what happened from there.

After five minutes there was a knock at the door. Sarah smiled, lying on her side with her head turned half into the pillow and one leg bent so as to reveal more of herself. I ordered our servant to enter and there stood... a small, young waitress in her black skirt and smart white shirt. She had dark eyes and long black hair, plain but beautiful. I almost fell over and wasn't sure what to do. She entered the room and caught an eyeful of Sarah, but instead of running away, she smiled and said, ''Are you sure you want this other bottle?'' I knew Sarah would have heard this voice, but she didn't flinch. I smiled at the waitress, who looked me up and down and said, ''Have fun sir!'', and with that turned away and wiggled out of the room. She knew what she was doing, teasing me openly, knowing that we were up to something. Sarah had never been with a girl and had never really said she was anything other than curious in theory. Anyway, she closed the door and Sarah shot straight up and laughed with me. Ah well, the best laid plans and all that. She sucked me off on the spot, talking about what could have happened, making me admit that I would have loved our waitress to have been between my legs sucking with Sarah. So, it wasn't a total waste of time!

That was the main incident worth talking about, until six weeks ago when a client and his girlfriend were expected to stay at my house. About four of us - three men and one woman - run the company I work at and we usually try to house visitors rather than send them to a hotel. It seems to work well and they appreciate the hospitality. This was not the first time we had opened our doors for strangers, the last two times resulting in very boring weekends with very boring people. Sarah never complained about it, but we were both not happy about the inpending stay over - Friday through til Monday.

Jack Williams was his name. On Friday afternoon he phoned ahead to ask if he could bring his better half. Of course, I had no objections and he sounded quite young and sparky so maybe things would work out okay. Sarah was happy at this news, as she may have a new pal and not some boring old fart in a suit.

They arrived about seven o'clock. Sarah answered the door and was greeted by a tall man in his mid twenties, wearing casual clothes and a huge smile on a handsome face. Behind him stood Andrea, a blonde haired (dyed I reckoned) sexpot, with a short black skirt and a tight woolen style cardigan. It highlighted her fairly big tits, which were either supported by a wonderful bra or were as tight and firm as her ass. She was dressed almost too sexily for this occasion, but looked respectable enough - JUST!

Sarah and I were just enjoying our normal day and both were surprised and happy to greet our bubbly guests. I showed them their room and they put their stuff inside before returning with a couple of bottles of wine to say thank you, suggesting that we crack on. Excellent, the weekend may turn out to be a decent one after all, was my thought.

Jack was very loud and funny, which I loved and we got on like a house on fire, talking about football, work and generally a bit about everything. We did the usual chat about ourselves so we could get to know each other better and enjoyed a high-spirited night. Me, especially, as I was sitting opposite Andrea and several times I caught a glimpse of her black panties. In fact, the more the night went on, the less bothered she became about protecting her modesty.

It turned out they'd been together since Andrea was eighteen - five years now. We turned in for bed very drunk, bidding each other good night, Jack as loud as ever.

In bed, Sarah and I began to tear each other to pieces. She held me at arms length after a short time and said, ''So, that was a turn up for the books!''

''What was?'' I answered, grabbbing at her wet pussy.

''Brad! She was giving you an eyeful. Exactly what we do, only they had the idea. Jack loved you seeing up her skirt and so did you by the looks of things.''

We laughed and indulged in some serious foreplay, Sarah talking like a slut, telling me how Andrea would suck my cock in a second. We had a lovely session, with my cum ending up all over Sarah's perfect ass. What a lucky man I am.

The next day, Jack and I headed off to conduct business, while Sarah and Andrea headed shopping. When we returned home in the early evening, they were already sharing a bottle of vodka and Andrea was dressed to kill again, wearing a short white dress, done up around her neck. Fuck, I was dying to see a shot of her cleavage. However, what caught my eye more was Sarah's thin, black blouse which tugged at her nipples, and her little demin skirt. She had obviosuly decided Andrea would not show her up tonight.

We ate food and drank for the next few hours, much the same as the night before and just as much fun. I sat next to Sarah while our new friends sat across from us on another double sofa with our coffee table in between. We eventually talked about holidays and going away, with Jack and Andrea telling us about their recent trip to Amsterdam. Sarah was telling them about our trip there, and jokingly mentioned the hot clubs and how she got very drunk and danced with loads of strange men. I was taken aback by this but this naughty comment left most to the imagination. After all, dancing with men was no big shakes.

Jack then said, ''Yeah, I know what you mean Sarah. I like it when Andrea does that. Gets me hard.''

The drink was kicking in and the possibilities were endless. We laughed and I admitted that I wasn't against the idea either! A few minutes later Jack went to the bathroom, and Sarah said openly in front of Andrea, ''So, do you like what Andi is wearing tonight then?''

''Yeah, um, of course.''

''We had interesting conversations earlier. You know, it seems Jack loves you looking at this girl.''

We all smiled, not sure what each others reactions would be. Although I am sure Sarah knew all about mine.

Andrea smiled and said, ''Maybe we should have some fun tonight.''

I nodded and there was a short silence before Jack returned. The shoe was well and truly on the other foot now.

We drank some more and eventually I talked more about what Sarah had said about dancing with men. I hinted that we had taken it further...

''Yeah, when we were in Mexico it was another world. It's all sex were we where.''

Jack responded quickly, asking me to continue. I told him to fuck off, jokingly, but he said he would tell me a story if I told him ours.

I decided to go with it, telling him about Sarah dancing with the four men, rubbing them as they groped her ass and tits. Sarah was adding in comments, the whole time the atmosphere was light and funny. I stopped short of the whole truth, then Jack took centre stage...

''We went driving one night and stopped at a cafe full of workmen. Should I tell this honey?''

Andrea said, ''No, let me!''

We cheered mockingly as she started...

''Jack likes to see me flash some skin as you know Brad darling. That night, though, I was out of my depth and the three men in the cafe - it was about midnight - were making rude comments. One thing led to another and, by half twelve, I had sucked all three of them off, while they sucked my pussy. One man put me over his knee and slapped my ass for five minutes. Jack loved it.''

It was weird how easy this conversation was. Jack added that just talking about it made him hard. I added in that I was in a similar position.

''Well,'' said Jack, ''if it's alright with Sarah maybe we should have some fun!''

I always imagined that such an event like this would involve a cheesy game of strip poker or something but this was straight to the point. Sarah reached over and grabbed my cock, tittering and beckoning Andrea over to our side. Jack almost hollored and said he was happy to look rather than touch, adding that I was not allowed to fuck his lady. That was the same rule for Sarah and I, which we told him with a smile.

''Ever had two women suck you off Brad?'' asked Andrea.

Sarah answered that for her as they both began tugging my jeans off like schoolgirls and within a few seconds they were both licking my cock, with Sarah moving the table so they could both kneel on the floor. I ordered them to pull their skirts up and show Jack what was on offer, which they did immediately.

Sarah sucked first in the way she does so well, while Andrea licked at my balls. They swopped positions as this new girl swallowed my eight inches slowly and deeply. This was a new experience for me and a mind boggling one at that. Jack now had his dick out, looking at the two asses in the air, Sarah's white pants clinging to her ass, Andreas thong cutting right into her tight hole and wet pussy.

I started to build up but was not ready to cum just yet. I stopped them and told them to strip naked. They did so, with Andrea's tits popping out at the same time as my eyes. As I said, they were slightly bigger than a handful and simply gorgeous. I pulled her roughly across my knee and began to pull at her and spank her upturned ass, just as she had described happened in the cafe. I told Sarah to lie beside us and play with herself. Jack was loving it, stroking himself off. I told him to tell me what to do to his slut of a wife.

Firstly, I had to spank her harder, then he told me to stick two fingers up her pussy. She was loving it. Then, at last, he told me to probe her ass while slapping her cheeks, which was simply magnificent.

''I have something for you now Jack,'' I said. With that, I knelt on the floor and turned my wife on her stomach, sliding into her doggy style. Her well trimmed pussy was begging for it. Yet again, she was acting the whore. I then grabbed Andrea by the hair, not too hard in case I overstepped the mark, and made her kneel next to my cock, pulling it out of my wife and making her suck it clean. I knew Sarah was no lesbian but she seemed to like Andrea tasting her juices, and she knew how much it was turning me on. We conintued like this for a good ten minutes until Sarah's cum ran down her own thighs. Jack was not touching himself much as he must have been close to shooting.

I broke away and sat back up, making Andrea get on all fours on the couch with her head at my hard dick. She sucked me off while I started to finger her ass. I looked Sarah in the eye and said, ''Now go and do exactly the same for Jack.''

''I wondered when you were going to let me!'' was her cock-hungry reply.

Over the next couple of minutes I watched as Jack slid his finger, then two, into my wife's perfect ass. Below me I was having my cock sucked dry by a whore of a pretty young lady. This was better than Mexcio. Jack told me to watch, as he stood up and rounded Sarah, pulling his cock close to her ass. I was a bit worried he would try to enter her but in a few seconds, he spurted all over her ass, with his fingers still inside her. He slapped her a few times for effect, as Sarah moaned, reaching round and rubbing his cum into her ass. As she licked her fingers, I shot my load straight into the throat of Andrea, who gagged as I held her head until she swallowed the lot. Absolutely amazing.

Rather than feel sheepish, we sat naked and drank more, with Sarah passing out as she does at times! Jack had other plans though, and asked me would I like to watch them fuck. Did I? Too right! The thought of seeing her pussy stretched open was more than appealing.

She came at least three times. He mainly fucked Andrea with her on top, and I couldn't stand it, so I went over and offered her my cock, which she took straight into her mouth, tilting her head to accomodate it. It was strange doing this without Sarah but I knew she wouldn't mind. Anyway, this meant I could cum on her tits, which I did with relish. Jack shot his load inside his loving lady. After one more drink, we called it a night. And what I night, with one more still to come.

I brought sleepy Sarah to bed and she opened her eyes slightly, and said, ''Andrea and I shared stories today. I couldn't wait for you to get home.'' With that she drifted off. It seemed my little honey had been plotting with Andrea before we'd even sat down!

The next morning was not awkward at all. Sarah and I talked in bed about a repeat performance.

''It better happen!'' Sarah offered, ''I want Jack's cock and yours at the same time.'' I told her about what happened when she passed out and she joked that she would get even. I tried to fuck her and she pushed me away, saying that I'd have to wait.

Again, Jack and I had to work, but we returned about four in the afternoon, happy to have signed contracts, and had a big dinner to celebrate. Jack and Andrea went for a rest and, about nine oclock, the drink began to flow...

In no time we talked about last night and Jack said he expected more of the same. Sarah jokingly ran around the table and gave his cock a rub...

''You bet honey, but first Andrea and I have a surprise for you both. Go sit beside Jack honey!''

I did so, as the girls sat close to each other. Sarah continued...

''As you both know, Andrea and I have never been with another woman and have never really fancied the idea, but today when you were at work we thought we'd plan you a show. Sit back boys and enjoy.''

With that she turned on a record and returned to her seat. My mind - and Jacks - was blown!

They kissed each other which was enough to get me hard so I pulled out my cock and Jack followed straight away. We'd only known them for two days yet here I was wanking beside this man. More to the point, my wife was rubbing his wife's tits and vice-versa. They stripped each other naked, which meant a slight break from the petting, and then Sarah took Andrea's sweet tits in her mouth. I couldn't believe it. Andrea then sucked my wife's tits for a bit as they grabbed at each other's breasts. Then Andrea said, ''And this boys, is as far as you are getting. With that, they both turned on their backs, their legs apart in front of us, with Andrea's left leg over Sarah's right one, and reached down and began to rub each others clit. Andrea had dark pubic hair also, well trimmed like my wife's. They were frantically pulling at each other. You could tell they enjoyed the thrill of us almost passing out more than anything!

Sarah then called us over. ''Now for my treat,'' she said.

She leaned forward and asked us both to stand in front of her and give her our cocks to suck. Andrea kept rubbing her pussy, moving to the front so she could slip a finger into her hole. I can't even tell you what I was going through my mind. It was almost too good. I came in thirty seconds, puling out onto her tis.

Sarah looked up and said, ''You dirty fucker. Go and sit over there and watch this!''

I did so, as she ordered Jack and Andrea to punish her holes. Unbelievable. She lay on her back as they pulled her legs up and started to both fuck her with their fingers. Jack went straight for her ass and who could blame him!? After a bit, Jack started to lick her pussy, which was a sight to behold, while Andrea dropped down and sucked his cock. Sarah said she wanted some of that acton and they both dropped down and brought him off, Sarah asking him to let her taste his spunk. As she shot into her mouth, it was only eleven o'clock!

Both girls looked very pleased with themselves and we spent the next while talking truthfully about our fantasies and experiences, although it appeared Sarah and Andrea had already done this earlier! Usually I would get Sarah going and this would drive her to flash or go further in the case of our trip to Mexico, but this time around she didn't need any incentive and was acting like a true dirty bitch. I was loving it.

We were ready for a final round and the girls said it was up to us what they wanted to do. Bad idea, I thought! Good for Jack and I though!

After a few more drinks and a break, Jack and I went into the kitchen and returned ten minutes later and told them our plan. They were both taken aback, but agreed, as long as they could call it off whenever they wanted. With that, we began...

The plan for both girls was the same, starting with Andrea, while Sarah moved to the other couch and rubbed her cunt, the proviso being that she had to cum. This was the plan in action.

I had to sit down with Andrea bent down sucking me off, doggy style on the floor, while her husband fucked her from behind. However, the rule was that she had to deep throat my cock while he pumped her hard. If she broke away, we were aloud to treat her rough. Needless to say, she never broke away, loving every minute of it. My wife came in about two minutes before we reached stage two.

Stage two was the same for Jack, but I had to come around and finger fuck his wife's lovely ass with two digits. I had to do this without mercy as I used my other hand to slap her and tug at her tits. She loved it and so did I. At one stage I almost felt sorry for her as Jacks thick seven incher was pounding her and so was I with my fingers. She came in buckets. which was the time to swap. It was Sarah's turn...

She was flush with lust as she went on her knees between Jacks legs.

''Give it all you got boys,'' and with that she swallowed the cock in front of her. I began fucking her hard and fast and she coped easily. So, I started to dig my nails into her ass a bit which caused her to naturally break off from sucking. Jack said, with a menacing smile, that she had broke the rules and would have to pay!

She protested that I had cheated but her eyes said give it to me, which we did. She was forced round onto her front, with Jack turning round and puting his cock to her lips, then fucking her gaping mouth as hard as he could. She could only open wide and allow this to happen. Meanwhile, I pulled out and put three fingers up her pussy and three up her ass. She screamed as we pumped her hard and, soon enough, Jack spunked right down her used throat. She took all his load and continued to lick spunk off Jack's wilting member. My fingers were soaking and my wife's holes were wet and willing, as she orgasmed again. I didn't even notice that I hadn't come yet, until Andrea asked me what I would like as a treat...

Jack and Sarah sat beside each other, Jack occasionally kissing her tits and fingering her pussy, all the while watching his wife lick my balls as I wanked off. I soon pulled away and got my treat - coming all over her face like in a porno, some of my spunk dripping down her chin, some in her mouth and a lashing across her entire face. I pulled her mouth to my cock and told her to lick it clean. If only Jack and Andrea were staying just one more night.

12