Sarah & Candice Ch. 01

Story Info
Two black girls from Toronto take a trip to Edmonton, AB.
3k words
18.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ This is my first attempt writing my own interracial love story thanks to a special person who inspired me. Please feel free to tell me what you think about it and if enough people like it I may continue the story. Thank-you and enjoy! ~

********************

Sarah Wilson and Candice "Candy" Martin are both black 19 year old university students attending the same university in Ontario, Canada and are the best of friends. People often think they're sisters because they are so close and almost look the same. Sarah and Candice share common interests in certain things, especially Native guys. They both could go on and on about Native guys and Native culture for hours!

Sarah has smooth light brown skin and is very beautiful. She has nice full lips and a cute button nose with a diamond stud on her left nostril. She has a tattoo of a red heart with a light blue ribbon wrapped around it that reads, "Love" on her right shoulder. Because of the shape of her eyes, she has been mistaken for being half Asian many times. Her eyes are light brown and she also has nice, really thick, naturally wavy, long, natural black hair that almost touches her waist. Sarah's body is curvy in all the right places and she has an ass that is nicely plump. She also has nice, full and firm 34C cup sized breasts.

Candice has smooth caramel brown skin and is very beautiful as well. She also has nice full lips and a cute button nose with a diamond stud on her right nostril. She has a tattoo of the word "Beautiful" written in nicely sized Chinese characters on her left shoulder and another tattoo of a cute little cartoon red rose on her right hip just above her bikini line. Her eyes are hazel coloured and shaped like Sarah's. Candice has nice, really thick, naturally curly, long, blue black hair that goes down to the middle of her back. Candice has a nice curvy body and she has a nice round ass. Her breasts are nice, full and firm 34C cups.

********************

In April, the school year was close to wrapping up and the girls were preparing for their exams. Ever since January, Sarah and Candice have been planning a trip to Edmonton, Alberta to do a little tour of any First Nations pow-wows there, do anything else and of course to pay a visit to the West Edmonton Mall.

"Wow, can you believe it's April already? Just two more weeks until exams and then that's it!" said Sarah as they both walked together about to go out for lunch.

"I know, I can't believe it either. But I can't wait until we get to Alberta to start our little pow-wow tour!" Candice said with glee.

It was such a beautiful day and the sun was out, but it wasn't too hot. They got in Sarah's car and drove 10 minutes to a nearby Wendy's to grab a bite to eat. It was 11:30 AM right now and classes didn't start again until 2:30 so the girls had a good 3 hours and a half to eat and do anything else they wanted to.

Once they arrived to Wendy's they decided to go inside to eat their meals. They ordered what they wanted and got their combos on trays and sat down. Sarah and Candice began eating their fries.

"So, after we eat what do you want to do?" asked Sarah after eating a couple of her fries.

"Not sure yet, but we should come up with something by the time we finish eating." replied Candice with a bit of fries in her mouth.

With that, they both ate their food in silence. Candice and Sarah finished their meals and iced teas at the same time. It was now 11:45 AM.

"Ready to get going now?" Candice asked as she was standing up.

"Sure am." said Sarah.

They threw out their garbage in the trash bin then headed for the door. As they got in Sarah's car again, the girls decided to go see a movie to kill some time. On the drive to Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Sarah and Candice talked about various things like how their classes were going, how cute they thought some of the guys at their university were, and how much fun their trip to Alberta is going to be.

When they finally arrived at Yorkdale Shopping Centre, Sarah parked her car near the main entrance. They both got out the car and headed for inside. Sarah and Candice got on the escalators to head up to SilverCity; they saw the various movies that were being advertised from 'Now Playing' to 'Coming Soon'. Finally being able to make up their minds as to which movie they wanted to see, the girls purchased their "Insidious" movie tickets and headed for the theatre that it was playing in.

After the movie finished Sarah and Candice headed to the escalators to get back downstairs on the main floor.

"That was a good movie, wasn't it?" asked Candice nudging her best friend in the arm.

"Yeah, but it was sorta scary don't you think, Candy?"

"Sorta, but you know me already, I just love scary movies!"

Sarah laughed and said, "Yeah, I know."

"So, what do you want to do now that our movie is over?" asked Candice.

"Well, what time is it?" asked Sarah.

"It's 1:45." said Candice looking at her watch.

"Shit! Want to head back so we're not late for our classes? We can sit under a tree and talk for a bit or just walk around the university building." suggested Sarah.

"Sure, let's do it." agreed Candice.

Sarah and Candice were back at their university by 2 o'clock so they just sat under a tree on campus and talked until it was time to go back to class.

"Let's meet under this tree again after our classes are over, ok?" said Sarah.

"All right, no problem." said Candice as she smiled.

They waved to each other and then both girls went their separate ways to head to their classes.

After exams were over, Sarah and Candice spent the last week of April spending time with their families and other friends before they would be staying in Alberta for the next four months. And during their last week, they went shopping for nice clothes and other necessities to pack.

Sarah made sure that all her bills were paid for her house beforehand; she even told some of the companies to turn everything off in her house until she got back on the date she told them she'd be returning. The only things she didn't cut off were her house security and home phone.

Candice talked to her superintendent and gave all 4 months' worth of rent to him; he was very nice and understanding about everything. He told her nothing would happen to her apartment while she was gone; she trusted his word. She had made phone calls to the companies she was with to cut everything off except her home phone in her apartment until she got back on the date she specified as well.

********************

It was a dark morning on Saturday, April 30th when Candice's alarm clock woke her up. She looked at it and it read, 5:00 AM. She rubbed her eyes and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Once she was finished, she called Sarah to tell her that she was awake and was going to start getting ready.

"Hello?" came a sleepy voice on the phone.

"Hey, I just woke up and I'm going to get ready after I have a shower."

"Ok, I guess I should get up now too then. Call me when you're completely ready, ok?"

"Will do."

"Alright, see you between like 7 o'clock and 7:30."

"Alright, bye."

After ending her phone conversation with Sarah, Candice grabbed a towel and headed for the shower. When she finished showering, she walked into her bedroom and sat down on her bed to dry herself off and rub Shea Butter on her skin.

After that, she went to her lingerie drawer and found a nice bra and matching lace Brazilian style panties to put on. She then went to her closet to find something to wear and since it was supposed to be warm today she decided to wear a pair of her black high waisted jeans and a nice plain light blue short sleeve crop top to show off a bit of her stomach and belly piercing.

After getting dressed, Candice headed back to the bathroom to part her hair on the right side, straighten it and wear it down. After she finished straightening her hair it almost touches her waist. She put a bit of coconut oil in her hair to give it shine. Then she put on a bit of black liquid eyeliner on her top eyelids and a bit of pencil eyeliner on her bottom eyelids. The time was now 6:00 AM.

Looking at herself in the mirror she said, "Perfect! It only took me an hour to get ready and now I have time to eat and watch a bit of T.V. But first I'll call Sarah back."

She turned off her bathroom and bedroom lights and headed for the phone in the kitchen.

********************

Meanwhile over at Sarah's house...

Sarah was just stepping out of the shower when she heard her home phone ring. Running over to it and picking it up she said, "Hey, you've gotten ready so fast?"

"Haha, yeah, I did. I didn't wear anything fancy or do much with my hair that's why." Candice said smiling into the phone.

"Oh, ok. What did you pick to wear and what did you do with your hair?"

"Just a pair of black high waisted jeans and a nice crop top. And for my hair, I just straightened it and let it down."

"Sounds 1980s, but nice! You rock anything you wear, girl." said Sarah.

Smiling, Candice said, "Awe, thanks."

"You're welcome." She smiled back.

"So, what are you going to wear?"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure yet, but I think my closet is waiting to be explored!"

"Oh ok. I'll let you go explore your closet while I go eat. Call me when you're ready to get going, ok?" said Candice laughing.

"Ok, I will." Sarah said chuckling.

After her conversation with Candice, Sarah sat on her bed to finish drying off and apply Shea Butter to her skin.

She walked over to her lingerie drawer and put on a nice bra and a sexy black micro mesh G-string. Remembering that it was supposed to be nice and warm outside today, she went to her closet to find something simple and nice to wear. She decided to wear her favourite light blue high waisted pair of jeans and a cropped white tank top.

She went back to the bathroom to part her hair to the left and brush it out a bit. After brushing her hair, it looked dry so Sarah put some coconut oil in it to give it lots of shine. She applied eyeliner on her top and bottom eyelids to bring out the colour of her eyes.

"Wow, I look good. I hope Candy doesn't mind that I decided to wear high waisted jeans and a crop top too though." Sarah said as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Seeing that it was 6:55 AM she decided to call Candice back after she had a grilled cheese sandwich to eat.

********************

Back over at Candice's apartment...

"Those were good pancakes." she said to herself, rubbing her belly while watching T.V. The time was now 7:05 AM. She looked over at her luggage by the front door and she wondered if Sarah was finished getting ready.

"I'll call Sarah right now to see what she's doing." She thought to herself. She walked over to her home phone and it started to ring. She picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, are you finished eating and ready to go?"

"I was going to call you to ask you the same thing, but you've clearly beaten me to it. Yeah, I'm finished eating and I'm completely ready to go." Candice said with a smile.

"Perfect, I'll be waiting for you to come over." said Sarah with excitement.

"Ok, see you in 5." Candice said, smiling.

********************

Before leaving, Candice made sure she had all her cash and loaded credit and bank cards and I.D. in her wallet. She made sure that everything she needed was in her bag and that everything in her apartment was off and in check. She put on her red high top Converses and went out the door with all her things. Candice managed to bring all her luggage downstairs and load them all in the van with the help of someone she knows from her apartment building.

"Thank-you so much." said Candice.

"You're welcome." said the stranger, smiling.

With that, Candice was on her way to pick up Sarah.

********************

5 minutes later...

"Hey, I'm outside." said Candice on her cell phone.

"Ok, I'll be out in a sec." Sarah answered.

Sarah quickly made sure that she had all her cash and loaded credit and bank cards and I.D. in her wallet. She made sure everything she needed was in her bag and everything in her house was off and in check. Sarah quickly slipped on her black moccasin flats, set her home security alarm and went out the front door with all her luggage.

Candice watched as Sarah pulled out all her luggage and locked her front door. She got out to help Sarah get all her things into the van they had rented for the trip.

Admiring Sarah from head to toe, Candice said, "You look really gorgeous!"

Laughing, Sarah replied back, "You look pretty damn good yourself, girl."

They embraced. After helping Sarah with all her things, the girls got into the van and headed for the highway that would take them to Alberta. As Candice was driving, they had small conversations here and there.

Yawning, Sarah said, "Well, I'm really tired and didn't sleep much. I'm going sleep for maybe a couple of hours and then I'll take over driving when I wake up again."

"Ok, sleep well." Candice said smiling.

Candice kept driving for the next couple of hours quietly listening to the stereo that played one of her favourite mixed CDs until it was 2:00 PM. Sarah was starting to wake up again.

"Morning, sleepy head." said Candice smiling and looking over at Sarah.

Chuckling with her eyes slightly open, she replied, "Morning. What time is it now?"

"It's 2 o'clock. I'm hungry, though. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, me too. Let's stop at the next McDonald's."

After passing nothing but farms and corn fields, Candice went over to the far right lane where the next McDonald's was coming up. She pulled into the drive-thru and waited until it was their turn to order.

"Hi, welcome to McDonald's. What can I get you today?" said the friendly female voice from the speaker.

"Hi, I would like 1 McChicken sandwich combo with large fries, 1 McChicken Nugget combo with large fries and for both drinks to be medium iced teas, please." said Candice replying back to the person from the speaker.

"Is that everything?"

"Yup."

"Ok, so your total is $18.55."

Candice drove up to the pick-up window and paid for their meals.

"Thank-you and have a good day!" said the friendly female cashier.

"Thanks, you too." said Candice smiling back.

Candice found an empty parking spot to park in so she and Sarah could eat.

********************

The time was now 2:20 and after eating, Sarah and Candice got out of the van so it could be Sarah's turn to drive. Sarah started the van and drove back out onto the highway and began talking.

"Wow, I'm surprised we haven't come across any traffic yet." Sarah said, amazed.

"I know, right? I thought the highway would be full since it's Saturday and all."

"Yeah, but I guess that's only on the week days. You know how people have to get to work and stuff."

"That's true." Candice agreed.

"Hey, play that mixed CD you were listening to." said Sarah.

"Sure, no problem." said Candice as she hit the play button to start the first song.

The sound of "Halo" by Beyoncé started flowing through the van.

They listened in silence; Sarah's index fingers tapped the steering wheel.

"Remember those walls I built

Well, baby they're tumbling down

And they didn't even put up a fight

They didn't even make up a sound..."

After "Halo" finished another song came on.

A few more songs played and then Candice turned down the music so she could speak.

"I'm really excited to be going to Edmonton, aren't you?" she said excitedly.

"For sure, this 2011 summer is going to THE best!" Sarah said with a big grin. "Four months in Alberta is going to be one hell of an adventure too."

"Definitely. There's going to be so much to do and see!"

"Oh yeah. So, do you have any idea on what we should do first once we're there?" asked Sarah.

"Hmmm, well that depends on what time we get there. Like, if we get there at 6 o' clock in the evening we can't do much except maybe see what services the Holiday Inn Express offers and go out to a restaurant to eat."

"That's so true, but I hope we get there early enough to go to a pow-wow or at least visit the West Edmonton Mall." said Sarah.

Candice laughed and said, "Chill out, girl. We're going to be there for four months not four days."

"You're right. Why am I acting as if we don't have much time to be there?" Sarah laughed too.

********************

~ Thank-you for reading the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. Comments and feedback are welcome. Like I said earlier, if enough people like it I may continue. Happy reading! ~

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

NICE! PLEASE CONTINUE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Okay, you know I can't wait to read more! :) I love that this story is set in Canada, and i'm curious to see just what exactly the girls will get up to once they reach Alberta. It's so great to see these ideas in your head materialize into a story. I'm so glad you decided to start writing and I eagerly look forward to the oncoming chapters.

Happy writing, sweetie!

xx

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Missed Connection Black girl uses Craigslist to find a missed opportunity.in Interracial Love
A Good Man Is So Hard to Find Hot black girl hooks up with sexy white boss.in Interracial Love
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
Cultural Diffusion Ch. 01 A black woman visits Argentina.in Interracial Love
His Obsession Her employer wants her.in Interracial Love
More Stories