Sarah and Emily's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and Emily were bucking and singing their passion songs, and feeling their pussies' spasm for the fourth time since their cherries had been popped, when they felt the boys suddenly pull out, and shoot their seed on their upturned asses. The girls moaned as they felt their asses covered in their boyfriends cum, triggering in them another body quaking orgasm. Both girls sagged to the ground, and felt their boyfriends rubbing the load of cum into their skin, soothing the sting from their spankings earlier that night.

Chapter 3: Cheerleaders aren't immune

Sarah and Emily had squirmed under their boyfriends spanking hands the other night, and both girls were sore after their spanking and their popping. But they still were in college, and it was time for them to wake up, and get in gear for their tryouts. Both girls had been unlocked from their punishment dresses and shoes after the boys had popped them, and they had showered and put on their PJ's and had crawled into bed, trying not to lay on their sore asses. The girls had set their alarm clock to wake them 3 hours before their next adventure, their cheerleading tryouts for the college squad.

As the alarm buzzed, both Sarah and Emily squirmed and stretched, waking up. Then Sarah was the first to crawl out of bed, and walk groggily into the shower. She took off her PJ's, and ran the water to a warm temperature, before standing under the showerhead, allowing the water to soak her skin, and the heat to soak into her muscles. She made sure she didn't use all the hot water as she washed, since she knew Emily would be sore at her if she did.

As she exited their shower, a towel wrapped around her body, she smiled as she saw Emily walking into the shower. Emily had put out their tryout clothes, and had set the table for breakfast. Sarah dressed in her sports bra, cotton panties, purple cheer shorts, socks and sneakers, and put her hair up into a ponytail. She lightly applied her makeup, and moved into the kitchen, and poured two bowls of cereal and two glasses of orange juice. Emily also left the shower quickly, and dressed in her own sports bra, panties, and purple shorts, as well as socks and sneakers, and had her hair up in a ponytail too. She made the bed, and walked into the kitchen, and joined Sarah with breakfast.

"Emily, make sure that you remember that the main goal today is to show them what you can do, and to never show that you made a mistake in your face, even if you do make one. After all, we're not perfect, but we are performing. Just remember to smile, and keep going."

"I know Sarah. And I want to thank you for helping me with my routine, and giving me the encouragement to try out with you. I just hope we make it. Those uniforms look so cute, and I am sure Brad and Mike would want to see us in them too."

"Oh Emily, you and your surprises can be a lot of fun, sometimes. Well, let's see how we do at tryouts, and we might just be modeling them for the boys. Speaking of which, I want to thank you for inviting them over last night. I guess we did need that, and it was time for us to be popped. I just hope we don't regret letting them pop us."

Giggling, the girls left for the gym, and their tryouts. It was a long and difficult day for them, but in the end, both girls made the cut, and were given their uniforms. They smiled as they tried them on in the gym locker room, and decided it would be fun to wear them back to their apartment. The uniform consisted of a crop top with a red coloring and white stripping, and short pleated skirt again with the red coloring and white stripping, with a pair of red panties. Sarah and Emily skipped back to their apartment, giggling as the skirt of their uniforms would flip up as they skipped, occasionally flashing off their red panties.

Brad and Mike had seen Sarah and Emily and their skipping show, and knew their girlfriends were in a happy mood. So they decided to go see them. They called the girl's apartment, and left them a message.

"Sarah and Emily. We saw you skipping across campus to your apartment, and saw you flashing your panties. I guess your spanking last night didn't teach you to behave, so we are going to be back tonight. We expect you to be in your uniforms, and waiting in the corner, with your hands on your heads, when we get there. We also decided to pick up a few gifts for you both, which you will see tonight. Now, make sure your apartment is cleaned up as well, or you'll be spanked for that too. We will be there at 7:00 PM, and we expect you to be in your corner by 6:45."

Of course Sarah and Emily heard the message as soon as they got home, and knew they were in trouble. It was 5:00 when they got in, and heard the message, and so they quickly got to work making sure the apartment was clean. Both girls also smiled to each other, and knew they had made the right choice in boyfriends. At 6:45, both Sarah and Emily stood in their punishment corner, their hands on their necks and their faces pressed into the corner. They began to squirm as they thought of what was to come, and they felt their pussies begin to tingle at the thought.

Brad and Mike also were prompt, and they entered their girlfriends' apartment at 7:00. They smiled as they saw their girlfriends standing in the corner, in their cute cheerleading uniforms, wiggling their asses. The boys pulled out their spanking chairs, and placed them facing each other. They also put down 2 large bags, and smiled as they thought of what they had gotten their girlfriends. Seeing their girls squirming in the corner, the boys decided to first deal with their misbehavior, before giving them their presents.

Brad moved behind Emily, while Mike moved behind Sarah. The boys were eager to see their girlfriends squirming on their laps. As they took their girlfriends' arms in their hands, they could feel them quiver in delight and fear. The boys marched their girlfriends to the spanking chairs, where they sat down, and pulled their victims over their laps. The boys felt their girlfriends squirm as they adjusted, and then quivered with anticipation.

Sarah squirmed on Mike's lap as she felt his hand running over her bottom. She knew she was going to be singing soon, and that thought made her pussy juice. She felt his hands running up and down her bottom, and she squirmed in anticipation of what was to come.

Emily was also being felt up by her boyfriend Brad, and she too was wiggling on his lap. She had been so excited about making the squad. She knew she was going to enjoy being a cheerleader. But now she was draped over her boyfriend's lap, and about to be spanked in her new cheerleading uniform. She quivered at the thought of what that would be like, as she felt him rubbing her ass.

Brad and Mike smiled as they felt their girlfriends squirming in anticipation, and they nodded to each other, and raised their hands, and then brought them down as one, starting off their spanking session. They felt their girlfriends first squirm and heard their first cry of surprise, and then the spanking was on for both Sarah and Emily.

Sarah felt Mike's hand and it rained spank after spank on her upturned ass, and all she could do was wiggle on his lap, and kick her legs, and sing her song of surprise and pain as her ass again suffered under his punishing hand. She squirmed and wiggled, and tried to cover her ass sometimes, but she felt Mike just grab her wrist, and pin it behind her back, and continue her spanking. She had nothing left but to squirm and kick, and sing her spanking song. "Ouch, Oww, OH, Oww, Oh Please, EEP, Owww, nooo, owww."

Emily was also doing her own squirming and wiggling as her ass was spanked by Brad. She had been a tease, and she knew it, and now she was across her boyfriend's lap, getting her ass spanked by the boy she loved. She squirmed and kicked, and she too sang her spanking song, as she felt the heat in her ass build and grow. "Ouch, Oww, OH, Oww, Oh Please, EEP, Owww, nooo, owww."

Brad and Mike smiled as they listened to their girlfriends' songs of pain and watched their squirming as they had their asses spanked. The boys knew how to make their girlfriends squirm, and they also knew when it would be time to expose their cheerleading spankee panties. The boys had a real kick checking that fact out on the web, and it brought a smile to their faces as they learned that the colored panties were called spankee panties. As the girls continued their wiggling, first Mike, then Brad, lifted up the hem of their respective girlfriend's skirts, exposing their bright red spankee panties to their merciless hands.

Sarah felt her skirt being raised, and squirmed more as her cheerleading panties were exposed. She knew she shouldn't have been worried about it, normally, but now she was over her boyfriend's knee, and his hand was raining spank after spank onto her exposed bottom. She squirmed and kicked as her ass continued to be spanked, and her song of pain and regret continued from her mouth, while the heat in her rear continued to build. "Ouch, Oww, OH, Oww, Oh Please, EEP, Owww, nooo, owww."

Emily was also showing off her red spankee panties to Brad, but unlike Sarah, she hadn't been a cheerleader before, so she was totally new to the thoughts of her panties being seen. She squirmed and kicked her legs as she was spanked by her boyfriend, but the heat in her rear was also building in her cunt. Her own spanking song was still going strong however, as she squirmed and kicked over his lap. "Ouch, Oww, OH, Oww, Oh Please, EEP, Owww, nooo, owww."

Brad and Mike were smiling as they listened to their girlfriends singing their spanking songs. They loved seeing their asses quiver with each spank, and loved to feel the heat that was already rising off their punished bottoms. The boys smiled as they reached their fingers under the waistbands of their squirming girlfriends'' panties, and lowered them to their knees. The boys could feel and see the heat in their girlfriends' cunts as they resumed their spanking.

Sarah kicked and squirmed as her bare bottom was again spanked by her boyfriend Mike. She knew she was flashing him her pussy with each of her leg kicks, but the pain in her rear forced her to squirm and kick and wiggle her bottom, trying to avoid the spanking. She also felt her pussy moisten as she knew she was giving him a good show. Her song continued, and so did her spanking. "Ouch, Oww, OH, Oww, Oh Please, EEP, Owww, nooo, owww."

Emily was also kicking and squirming on Brad's lap, as her own pussy swelled and moistened. She could feel the heat coming from her well spanked ass, and she knew her own pussy was getting a good looking at by Brad. She also felt him occasionally flicking her pussy with his finger, teasing her button. She would squirm and kick more when he did so, only to receive more spanks from his hand. "Ouch, Oww, OH, Oww, Oh Please, EEP, Owww, nooo, owww."

As Brad and Mike listened to their squealing girlfriends, and saw their asses glowing cherry red, they decided it was time to give them one of their presents. Pausing, the boys kept the girls over their laps and reached down into the paper bags. They each pulled out a wooden paddle with "Naughty Cheerleader" and their girlfriend's name on it. The girls didn't know it, but they soon were going to be breaking in the paddles. Brad and Mike smiled, and at the same time, began to paddle their girls already sore bottoms. The boys smiled as they listened to the girls changed songs, and their more frantic squirming and kicking and wiggling. "Ouch, Oww, OH, Oww, Oh Please, EEP, Owww, nooo, owww."

As the girls broke down into tears, finally, the boys allowed them to return to their corner, with their hands on their heads. The boys tucked the backs of the girls' skirts into the waistbands, thereby holding the skirts up, and showing off their girlfriends well spanked asses. They smiled as they watched the girls scurry to the corner, their bright red asses wiggling and squirming all the way there.

Now they pulled out the rest of their gifts. Each had bought their girlfriend a matching set of cuffs, collar, and gag. Mike had gotten Sarah's set in Pink, and Brad had gotten Emily's set in Purple. The boys had also gotten their girlfriends another outfit, but this one wasn't color coded, but rather they were identical, sized to their girlfriend's bodies. The boys had also gotten some other presents for their girls, but they were too big to carry to the apartment, and instead they had set them up in their own off campus house. The time had come, to see if the girls were ready to take their submission to the next level.

Chapter 4: Weekend Fun

Sarah and Emily had stood in the corner for a good 30 minutes before the boys called them out of the corner, and had them kneel before them. They smiled as they looked down on their girlfriends, and thought of what was going to happen to them if they accepted.

"Sarah and Emily, we want to thank you first for taking your punishment as proper girls should. We are pleased you followed our directions, and we are pleased that you still want us here. We would, however, like to explore your submissiveness more, by giving you a choice. We can remain as your disciplinarians, and spank you when we or you feel it is necessary. Or if you are willing, we would like to turn you into our slaves. We wont make this a condition for our continued relationships, but we have seen how you act when you are with us, and we want to see if you are comfortable doing more than just being our spanking victims. If you want to try being our slaves for a weekend, we want you to strip out of your cheerleading uniforms, and put on your blindfolds."

Sarah and Emily looked at each other, and nodded. They stood up, and unzipped their skirts. Then they removed their crop tops, sports bras, socks and sneakers, and stood before their boyfriends, before slipping on their blindfolds. They felt their pussies moisten as they began imagining what would happen next.

Brad and Mike smiled as they watched their now naked play toys squirm in front of them, and the boys could see their girlfriends' pussies swell and moisten as they stood there, squirming and thinking of what was to come. The boys smiled, and began to outfit their girlfriends for their weekend.

Sarah and Emily both squirmed as they felt their wrists and ankles taken one at a time. They both could feel something furry being closed around their wrists and ankles, and could hear buckles being closed. They also couldn't mistake the CLICK of locks being closed. Then the girls began to really squirm as they felt something being slipped over their bodies. They didn't panic, as they knew their boyfriends were there, but they were a bit confused.

Brad and Mike smiled as they dressed their girlfriends in their matching maids' uniforms. Each had slipped on a pair of ruffled panties, before pulling the combined petticoat and uniform up their girlfriends' bodies. They made sure that their girlfriends arms were in the sleeves, and then they zipped the dresses closed, before securing the necks of the dresses around their girlfriends necks with a lock. Smiling, the boys picked up the last of their portable presents, and began their final installation on their girlfriends.

Sarah and Emily felt a collar being closed around each of their necks, and heard it close with a CLICK. Then when they thought they were done, they felt something pressing at their mouths. As they opened them to ask what it was, they felt something slip into their open mouths, and it too was buckled behind their heads. The girls heard more CLICKS as locks engaged, and they moaned behind their gags, as their arms were cuffed behind their backs. The finish touch each girl felt was a leash clipped to the collar's front, and then they felt a tug, as they were led out of their apartment.

Brad and Mike led their leashed and helpless girlfriends out to their car, and helped them into the backseats, making sure to fasten their safety belts on them, before closing the doors, and making a quick trip back to the girls' apartment. They bagged a few of their personal items, including a pair of bikinis for them, before locking the apartment door, and heading out to their own house.

When the boys got to their place, they first made sure all the items they wanted were in place and ready, and then they went to the car, and led their squirming and moaning girlfriends out of the car and into the house. They smiled as they led the girls into the dungeon, and forced them to their knees on the thick carpet. Then the boys carefully removed the blindfolds from their toys eyes, and watched their reactions as they looked around the room.

Sarah and Emily went wide eyed as they looked at the contents of the room their boyfriends had led them to. Both could see the padded spanking benches, the cages, the cross, and lots of floggers and tie town points. They also saw what they were wearing, and had to let out a giggle as they saw they were dressed as maids. But when they saw the mirrors on the walls, they knew they were going to be putting on quite a show. Sarah and Emily kneeled at their boyfriends' feet, waiting to hear what their fate was going to be. Emily felt Brad unbuckle her gag, and listened as he spoke to her and Sarah.

"Welcome girls, to our play room. We know you both have seen what is here, but what you probably have also seen is that we don't have any naked slave girls running around here. That is where one of you will come in. We are going to toss a coin, and Emily, you will call it in the air. Call it correctly, and Sarah will become our naked slave. Call it wrong, and you Emily, will be our slave. The one who is left in her maid's uniform will be responsible for helping us use our slave, and for caring for our slave when we go to sleep. If you try to release the slave, however, you will join her as a slave. If you both want to be slaves, then whoever is the maid simply has to fail to perform. Be forewarned, however. Once we have a slave, she looses her freedom for the whole weekend. So if there aren't any questions, here is the coin, and Emily, you may call it in the air, NOW!"

"Heads!" Emily and Sarah watched the coin spinning in the air, and watched it fall on the ground. Sarah gasped, as she saw the head on it facing up. She squirmed, as she knew she was going to be the slave for the weekend. She looked at Emily, and blushed, before she stood up, before her friend.

"Emily, strip the slave."

Emily blushed, and got up behind Sarah, and unzipped her maid's uniform. She folded it neatly, and placed it on a side chair, before returning and removing Sarah's panties, and placing them on top of the maid's uniform. Emily could see Sarah's swollen cunt lips, and knew Sarah was looking forward to the weekend.

Sarah squirmed as Mike took her wrists in his hands, and clipped her cuffs behind her back. She had no choice but to follow her boyfriend to one of the toys in the room, a wooden pony Mike had called it. Sarah squirmed as Mike lifted her leg over the cross beam, and forced her to straddle the beam, the wedge of the beam nuzzling against her cunt. As Sarah squirmed on the horse, she felt Mike taking her ankles, and suddenly she was being entirely supported by her cunt, as her ankles were cuffed to the rear legs of the horse. Sarah moaned in pain as her clit was pressed into the wood of the beam. Mike made sure her ball gag was firmly seated in her mouth, and smiled as he began to watch Sarah's squirming.

Emily could see that both boys were aroused by the pain Sarah was experiencing, and she knew it was only thru luck that she wasn't on the wooden pony herself. Emily also could see that the boys had 2 cages, but it didn't seem like she would be in one, unless she messed up. Emily vowed to herself, to not make a mistake, if she could avoid it. She watched, as Sarah squirmed and looked pleadingly at the boys, who seemed inclined to watch her suffer.