Sarah and Friends Get Attention

Story Info
Sarah and her friends get some attention.
6.2k words
4.33
111.3k
27
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

Married life had become pretty routine after 15 years. The daily rut, even without having children was putting our relationship in jeopardy. My wife Sarah managed to stay fit and maintain her girlhood figure with regular visits to the Gym. She was at 36 still turning heads with her 36-26-36 figure and her long blond hair and green eyes.

She was more than holding her own as a highly sought after marketing executive. I was not as adamant about staying fit, but still managed to hold my own at 6'2 and 180. As part of the management team of a local manufacturing firm, I was on the road about 2 weeks a month.

As I was on the road so often, in the beginning of our relationship, we truly missed each other, and would enjoy our time together with candle light diners, lots of foreplay and sex that left us both totally satisfied. Sarah was always ready to spread her legs and take all of my hard eight inches as deep into her wet pussy as we could get.

There was also the rare occasion that she would take my dick deep into her mouth and use her tongue to lick my hard member and by balls until I came. She would let me cum in her mouth, but she would never swallow as she said she did not like the salty taste of my load. Lately even the sex was routine and Sarah was spending more time with friends and with work than looking forward to those evenings together.

We had gotten to be very close to two of my co-workers and their wives. Since John and Harold both traveled as often as I did, their wives, Ann and Julie became very close with Sarah.

After a long work related trip I came home to find that Sarah had invited both couples to a barbeque and pool party that evening. I was getting increasingly annoyed by the fact that she would make plans without consulting me and I was still annoyed with John for what I thought had been inappropriate attention to Sarah on our last evening out as a group.

In the end, I figured it was easier to go along with the plans than to spend another weekend fighting with Sarah.

Sarah had done all the preparation for the get together. All I needed to do was get on my bathing suit and man the bar.

Harold and Julie arrived at about the time I had just finished my first drink. I had always enjoyed their company as both were avid sports fans and we could always get into long disagreements over the latest events in the sports world.

Julie was removing her shorts, straightening her bikini and applying tanning lotion for the late afternoon sun as I prepared their drinks. I winked at Harold and told him what a lucky guy he was to have such a beautiful wife. He kiddingly suggested that we try wife swapping to see who the luckiest guy was really.

I knew that Sarah would never consider such an arrangement as I had been her first and only lover, and anytime I would even suggest role playing in the privacy of our own bedroom, she would quickly change the subject. She was even more turned off when I would kiddingly point out a good looking guy and suggest that she might have fun experimenting or even flirting.

Julie on the other hand just smiled as she sensually covered the exposed side of her bikini clad breasts with lotion and suggested that she should have a discussion with Sarah about that topic. I enjoyed the teasing that Julie would both take and hand out and I really had a bad case of lust for Harold's 5'2 wife with large breasts that always seemed to emphasize her nipples poking through her blouse.

John and Ann showed up about the time Sarah was coming out with all the barbeque fixings. John was a good looking guy at 6'4 and he always seemed to be flirting with the other women. Ann was about 2 inches short of five feet. She had a pretty good set of tits that she always covered by dressing conservatively but she was a bit on the skinny side, to the point of almost looking fragile.

She seemed to accept John's flirting, but I always wondered if she was aware of his escapades when he traveled.

Sarah was dressed in a new light blue bikini that covered very little of her chest beyond her nipples, and was little more than a thong on the bottom, leaving her tight little ass for everyone to enjoy.

I had never seen her dress so provocatively in mixed company but like Harold and John, I was enjoying the view of her ass and tits as she moved freely amongst us. As she set the large tray on the table, John came up behind her for a hug.

As Sarah didn't protest, John took the liberty of letting his hands roam a little too freely. As I approached for the welcoming hugs and handshakes, I couldn't be sure that John hadn't just fondled my wife's left breast.

Normally very sensitive about anything sexual, Sarah just gave me a strange look. That look and the new bathing suit started me wondering about Sarah being different than her usual prude self. She either didn't care or didn't seem to notice that the sight of her almost nude body was creating three hard-ons.

The drinks started flowing and we seemed to pair off into two groups with the women on the lounge chairs and the guys at the bar. As we all worked together, discussion turned to business until Julie started accusing us of ignoring them.

John made a comment about how he could fix that, but as usual the girls just ignored his sexually explicit comment. We did however bring fresh drinks and joined in the women's conversation.

They were each complaining about the changes in their sex lives and I guess they had spent some time comparing ideas on how to fix that. We were informed by Julie that after dinner, they would be responsible for the entertainment and that the game on TV was not going to be part of it.

Now I was really curious as to what they were up to as Sarah was acting different and this is not the type of behavior that she would ever condone. Though we had all been friends for a number of years, our get together never turned to bedroom topics or open discussions about sex.

After devouring a half dozen large steaks and consuming a few more drinks, the "Entertainment" finally began.

Julie who was either the instigator or the leader of the group started by saying that the three girls had been comparing notes of late about the lack of interest on the part of all six of us in the bedroom and that they had a few ideas on how to fix that.

She went on to say that they had devised a little game to prove to us studs, that we wouldn't know one pussy from another and that after they proved their point, we would have ample opportunity to prove them wrong.

Anne handed each of the guys a blind fold as Julie gave us the rules of their game. We were each going to take a turn lying on our back on a mat provided by Sarah. We were to wear only our bathing suit and the blind fold.

Each of the women would take a turn doing something to us and we would have to guess who had done what when they were done. We were not allowed to use our hands. The women were to be in total control.

The women, all dressed in bikini's would decide how far they were willing to go with each of us to prove their point, but they each had two minutes in what they described as round one.

Harold and I were told to take a seat and enjoy as John was to get the first turn as Anne put it for trying to seduce every women that would give him the time of day. When asked if we were all willing to participate, my reaction was to look at Sarah.

Since it was the women that were setting the rules, I had to assume that she was all right with this. Without hesitation, each of the guys agreed to the rules and to the game.

As John took his place on the mat, Julie nodded to Sarah to begin the game. We were all instructed not to say anything as that would be too big a clue for the defenseless victim on the mat.

Sarah got on her knees alongside John and reached over to lightly stroke his left nipple. We could all see the results of her attention in the tent it was creating in his bathing suit.

After softly stroking his nipples and upper chest for what seemed to be an eternity, she leaned forward and placed her lips on his. As he felt the warm lips, John automatically opened his mouth to accept Sarah's tongue in a long hard French kiss.

I was in heaven watching my wife turn on another guy, but about the time I started wondering if they had done this before, the two minutes were up. Sarah appeared to be trembling with excitement as she returned to sit next to Julie.

I could see that her nipples were hard and protruding and she had a mischievous look of excitement that I had not seen for a long time.

John was instructed not to move and Anne replaced Sarah alongside Johns turned on body. Anne started at his feet by sensually massaging his toes.

She worked slowly up each leg until she reached the bottom of his bathing suit. I couldn't tell if she stroked his cock as she passed over his bathing suit tent and started working her way down from his shoulders to his erection.

This time when she reached his bathing suit we all looked on as she pulled his suit down, exposing his hard on to the evening air and to all the participants in this game.

John, fully erect had only about a 5 inch dick, but he was massively thick in circumference. Anne pushed his legs apart, and moved between them to where she could lick his balls.

After licking both sacks with her tongue, she sucked them both into her mouth to the point that I thought John would cum. As time ran out, Anne moved to sit with Harold as Julie took her turn.

What came next probably set the tone for the entire evening. As Julie approached her victim, she removed the bottom of her Bikini, exposing her cute little ass and her hairless cunt to everyone but John.

She nodded to Anne to whisper in John's ear as she straddled his 5 inch hard on and slowly inserted his dick between her swollen lips. She took about half of his length into her wet cunt as his girth spread her wide open.

Anne started softly whispering that from now on, turn around would be considered fair play and that she had enough of being the quite forgiving wife who always looked the other way.

Ever so slowly, Julie took the rest of his hard on into her cunt and grimaced in discomfort as he continued to stretch her open in a manner that said his was the thickest dick she had ever experienced.

As she became comfortable with the short wide intruder to her womanhood, Julie started raising and lowering her cunt in an attempt to reach her first orgasm. Before neither of them came as time expired and Julie returned to her seat.

She proceeded to replace her bikini bottoms over her trembling legs, but I am sure it was only to keep John guessing which cunt he had actually penetrated.

I was so excited by the look of Julie's exposed Vagina that I had to concentrate to keep from cumming, with my pre-cum already soaking the front of my suite.

Sarah appeared to be quite turned on and maybe a little embarrassed by the sudden issue that was confronting each of us as to how far we were willing to go to make a point and at the exposure of both John's dick and Julies willing pussy to the rest of the group.

John was released from the mat and was asked to identify each of the woman and what they had done to him. He guessed that Sarah had been the one to play with his nipples and bury her hot tongue between his waiting lips.

He also guessed incorrectly that it was Julie that had massaged his body and sucked on his balls and that his wife had been the cunt placed on his hard on.

For all his bravado he was now dealing with the fact that we all knew that his tool was only 5 inches in length and that as sure as he was that he had just penetrated his wife in front of the rest of us, just maybe he had been wrong and that he may never know wither it was Sarah or Julie on the other end of his dick.

As John sat next to Anne and wondered how much she really knew of his playing the field, Harold was asked to be the next participant, leaving me to wonder what was in store for me as the last guy to experience their game.

Shy little Anne was flush with excitement from having seen her best friends use her husband's tool. She was gently stroking John's hard on through his trunks, hoping to reassure him that their sex life was not only changing but that she was OK with what was happening.

First up to test Harold was Julie. This time she grabbed the top of Harold's trunks and proudly lowered her husband's trunks. I heard a gasp from both Anne and Sarah as Julie revealed her husband's 10 inch manhood.

She spent the entire two minutes stroking the biggest cock I had ever seen. The purple head was oozing with pre-cum as we all sat in awe of this monster hanging between the legs of our quiet unassuming friend.

As time expired Julie gave one long tantalizing tongue stroke from the base of his scrotum to the very tip of her private monster. She finished by swallowing the pre-cum oozing from her husband's dick.

It was Anne's turn to take a closer look at the size of his swollen member. She stood and turned with her back to John.

She whispered something that the rest of us could not hear, but John stood and undid the Bra strap behind his petite little wife. She held the Bra cups in place as a last defense from putting her size 34 tits on display in front of all her friends.

This must have been a pre arranged part of the women's plan that Anne did not seem totally comfortable with. She smiled almost apologetically at Julie as she slowly lowered her hands and revealed two perfectly shaped tits with hard little nipples that were so light in color that she appeared to have no nipples at all.

I was surprised at how turned on I was at the sight of Anne's tits, as I had always assumed that due to her shyness and conservative dress, I would never be sitting in front of her, enjoying the sight she had provided.

John just sat back and watched as his wife leaned over Harold and slowly touched her left breast to Harold's unsuspecting mouth. It didn't take but a moment for Harold to realize what one of the women was expecting of him.

Without being able to use his hands Harold started sucking on Anne's tit. He then took the nipple between his teeth and gave it a firm little bight that really caught Anne by surprise.

As Harold went back to licking and sucking, we could all see that his monster was standing at attention. As Anne removed her left tit with what appeared to be a bight mark on her swollen nipple, she replaced it with her other breast that now seemed to be searching for some attention of its own.

As she reached her Body across Harold's face to present him with her other breast, she slowly reached down and wrapped her tiny hand around the tip of his cock. The harder Harold sucked on her bare breast, the harder she stroked this impossibly proportioned cock.

I honestly believe that she was shaking in anticipation of having that monster inside her tiny little love hole. As I looked up from what was going on, I saw Sarah fingering her pussy in what I assumed was anticipation of what was to come.

As time ran out, Sarah moved over to replace Anne and I was beginning to worry that this monster of a cock would split her open as I watched her remove her Bikini bottom in preparation for her turn.

At this point the drinks and the proceeding events seemed to have removed all inhibition from my beautiful wife. In removing the thong bottoms of her suit, she did not seem to hesitate even a little.

John's face lit up in anticipation as he watched my wife spread her legs and insert first one, then two fingers into her soaking pussy in what we both assumed was preparation for impaling herself on this exposed 10 inches of hard dick.

As she straddled Harold's face with one leg on each side, both John and I appeared to be a little disappointed at what we were not going to witness. Sarah slowly lowered her dripping pussy to Harold's open mouth.

She looked at me for what appeared to be my approval as she knowingly and willingly let Harold insert his tongue into her soaking snatch. I don't know if I could have stopped her or not, but I certainly approved of the way this was proceeding.

She pressed her wide open Vagina so hard onto Harold's tongue that I couldn't figure out if she was trying to suffocate him, or help him reach her G-spot with his willing tongue.

As Harold did his best to pleasure her pussy, Sarah used her hand to reach down and spread herself open as wide as I had ever seen her open her wet hole for better penetration. She simultaneously started rubbing her clit as a soft moan escaped her lips.

It looked to me as though she were trying to reach orgasm before time ran out. She was so turned on by getting oral sex in front of all of us, she never used the opportunity to at least stroke Harold's huge dick.

Time ran out before Sarah could cum and she stumbled on shaky legs to sit beside me. As Harold was released from his duties, Sarah leaned over and asked if I was sure I was OK with what was happening.

I told her that I was never more proud of her and that I was perfectly willing to let the evening run its course.

Harold proudly announced that he knew the difference in each of the girls and what they had performed on him. He incorrectly stated that Anne had exposed his shaft to the audience and that because he knew the taste of his wife's pussy, it had to be Sarah that had the teeth marks on her nipple.

Since the results were not being confirmed or denied and the women had replaced their bathing suits.

There was no way for Harold to know that he had missed on each count, even though Sarah was still flush with near climax and Anne was sitting there drooling over the cock, now hanging unsheathed between Harold's legs and Julie was eyeing me with a pride that she was now able to share the fact that she had been taking Harold's 10 inches deep inside her all these years.

Wither this was the end of the game, or just the beginning, I was asked to place on the blindfold and get ready for my turn as the center of this group as it moved ever closer towards crossing new lines.

After hearing Harold and John guess wrong on 5 out of 6 fantasy women, I had given up hope of proving I could do any better and resigned myself to enjoying whatever the women were planning for me.

As I lay there in darkness, I felt my trunks being lowered for everyone's inspection of my perpetually hard cock. I knew that everyone else had seen Harold, and by comparison, my eight inches of pride probably looked small, but I took a lot of pride in my endurance and recovery time after an orgasm.

I knew that everyone had already seen Anne's magnificent tits, two hard dicks before mine and had clear shots at viewing the spread vaginas of Julie and my wife.

All of a sudden, I felt a warm wet pussy being lowered to my face. As my tongue immediately went to work on penetrating this welcome vagina, I felt a second women lowering herself onto my hard cock.

There was no way to complain that I was getting double teamed as my mouth and tongue were trying to keep up with the gyrations of the woman sitting on my face. My cock was taken in one hard push, and after a short moment to let whichever cunt I was occupying, adjust for comfort, she immediately started riding my cock for all she was worth.

The reality of my situation was that I had no idea who I was pleasuring with my tongue and my cock and I wondered to myself how sure John and Harold had been of their guesses.

My cock, which had remained perpetually hard the entire evening, was about ready to explode and I knew that I was dripping my pre-cum fluid deep into one of the women's tight cunt holes. On the other hand, whoever was allowing me to eat them out was leaking her juices all over my face.

About the time I could no longer hold on, both women were removed and another women started using her tongue to wash my balls. She started by spreading my legs as wide as they would go, and licking from my ass hole over my raging balls and sucking my dick into her mouth.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers
12