Sarah and Henry Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah needs him to own her but must earn her collar.
1.6k words
3.97
9.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And at that moment she knew. She needed to be his doll. His plaything. His baby-girl.

Henry was a strong man. Strong in so many ways. Henry's hands could deliver a smack the sting from which could be felt for quite some moments afterwards. His arms could hold a girl and make her feel so tightly protected, so bound in his care to the point of almost feeling dangerously possessed. His demeanour cast a shadow of strength over everything he surveyed. Henry was solid, dependable and loyal. His kindness was certainly no weakness, either. Henry felt a depth of care and affection for his girl that would challenge the most ardent lover's. Henry was a warrior. He had served his country and garnered medals and accolades along the way but something made him stop. She thought it was his capacity for compassion but no-one really knew what made him retire back to civilian life. Henry was a vault whom few got to access and reap the rewards within. Few, except for her.

The phone rang and Sarah picked up. "Hello?"

"Be ready for me in an hour." he said.

And then she heard the dial tone. She hung up and proceeded to the bathroom.

Sarah stood under the hot gush of the shower and let the warm water soak her skin, she soaped herself, enjoying the rich lather and the anticipation of what was to come. The water ran in rivulets over her big breasts, her full hips and gathered in a pleasing stream at her pubic area. His territory. She thought of him as she rinsed herself clean and prepared her body for him. Once dry, she massaged the rich cream into her skin, down her graceful arms and shapely legs, across her soft belly and inhaled deeply. This was her time. Soon, she'd be on his time and she relished the frisson of excitement that handing herself over to him would bring. She dressed in her best black lace bra and knickers - a gift from Henry - and slipped the tailored black dress over her head. Her shiny black hair swished as she lifted in out of the dress and leant back to zip herself into the fitted clothing. Nothing overtly slutty, just a sexy silhouette for her womanly form. She gently teased the stockings up her legs and fixed them in place. Her shoes gave her the most joy; a simple high heeled black stiletto that did magic things to her posture. Bottom jutting out and breasts supplicatingly on show, she applied her make up with a deft hand, her lipstick expertly framing full and soft lips. Sarah was every inch a real woman. Tall, curvy and elegant. A sophisticated picture of femininity, sure to please anyone who looked upon her. She grabbed her keys and slammed the front door behind her.

She snapped off the metallic voice of the Sat-Nav and felt the rumble of the V6 beneath her. Sarah drove along the streets in silence, no music, no chatter from the radio. Centring herself, she pulled up at the address she had been to many times before, got out of the car and checked her appearance in the window reflection. She walked up the steps to his front door and paused a second to breathe. Before she could knock, the door opened and the doorway was filled with Henry's masculine frame. He pulled her inside, without a word, with sufficient force that she dropped her handbag and faltered against the hallway wall. The door slammed and Henry put a finger to her lips. Sarah's legs buckled slightly under her and she tottered on her heels as a firm knee drove its way between hers.

" Stand up." he commanded.

Sarah did so. Henry spun her round to face the wall and as he did, he caught her wrists in one hand. He gripped her tightly and drew her arms up her back so she couldn't move them. The pain was sharp and intense but Sarah did not speak. He kicked her ankles apart further and pulled the tight dress up above her bottom. The suspenders snarled up around her waist and held the dress fabric in place revealing her legs. Henry snatched at the flimsy lace of her knickers and tore them down her thighs. Still without a word, he began to part the cheeks of her bottom and feel for the tender opening inside. Sarah could feel herself becoming hot and her flushing cheeks, both top and bottom, gave away her state of arousal. Henry's firm fingers thrust their way into her already moistening cunt as she felt his warm breath on her neck. His breathing was heavy and deliberate, his stubble grazed the skin of her nape, shoulder, then collar-bone as his face came to meet hers. He lay three gentle but definite kisses on her cheek and let go of her hands. Sarah placed her palms against the wall to steady herself as her feet faltered again as a consequence of the the assault on her senses. Pulling his fingers sharply from her hot wet cunt, Henry plunged one digit fully into her unprepared arsehole. Drawing in a gasp, Sarah felt his finger invade her most intimate and personal of spaces so roughly that she could barely stifle a grunt. But she knew this was not ladylike and so demurred. Two hands began to part her arse cheeks and then stopped as she heard the unmistakeable 'zzziiipp' as he lowered his flies.

Sarah could only visualise in her mind the profoundly beautiful sight of Henry's thick but handsome cock springing out of the golden hair between his muscular thighs. It was a breathtaking image - one which made her gush a little from her delicious cunt. She felt a trickle of wet down her own leg. A trickle which was not lost on Henry.

"Open." He said, and Sarah opened her mouth a little as he scooped up the trail of juice from her inner thigh. Sarah licked and cleaned his finger, tasting that sharp lemony tang of clean pussy juice on her waiting tongue.

His fingers dipped back into her cunt two, three, four times as he pumped the shaft of his glorious cock, wetting the tip. Sarah knew what was coming next and arched her back, pushing her arse out to meet his crotch. Henry pulled her soft arse cheeks apart and dived into the pleasure centre between. His cock was so hard it knocked the breath from Sarah's lungs. She gasped in exquisite agony and pressed her palms into the wall for dear life. Henry let out a loud growl and pulled his cock out halfway. He looked down to see the awe inspiring sight of that perfect O of her arsehole wrapped around his cock as he pumped in and out. Henry was marking her, making her his. He knew that she loved being his cock and cum slut.

Henry's thrusts became fast, more urgent and his cock hardened even more, driving into Sarah's tender arse and keeping her breathless. Sweat began to bead at his brow and his pace increased ripping her soft insides and forcing a tear to run down her cheek.

Sarah was able to take it, she'd take it all, every time for her man. She needed to please him, to demonstrate to him that she was worthy of his attention. Hell, she'd take a whole Rugby team if he wanted her to. The friction in her arse was so great that she lost herself in the feeling and moved her hand down to rub her clit. She frigged furiously at herself and felt the familiar build of orgasm welling up inside. Suddenly, his hand grabbed her wrist again and pinned it to the wall. Henry shoved his cock into her arse doubly hard and pinioned both her hands in front of their writhing bodies.

"Naughty, naughty." his rich sonorous voice intoned in her ear. "No, no, no. Not time for you to cum, my little one. Not for a long time, yet"

Fucking into her fast, Henry felt his balls tighten and the first spurt of cum bathed her insides, Stream after stream of hot, white, sticky cum pumped inside Sarah's burning hole. He growled and slumped forward into her body, for a second. His cock slipped out of her ravaged bottom and as it did so, he produced a glass butt-plug from his pocket. Sarah was almost relieved to feel the cool smooth glass entering her. A welcome sensation for which she was grateful.

Sarah bent down and pulled her knickers up and her dress down. She ran her hand through her hair and turned around to face him. Henry looked her straight in the eye and smiled. He turned to the front door and opened it, the breeze cooling their flushed faces. Sarah moved towards the door as Henry gestured for her to leave. She wanted to say something but she stopped herself. She needed to prove her obedience.

She walked back to her car, got in and drove away.

---

The post arrived with a thud on Sarah's doormat. She collected up the various bills and statements and saw a hand written envelope. Inside she found a picture. It was of a man's hand holding a Sig Sauer P226, the number on a door of a hotel room and had a post-it attached with the address of a swanky hotel in town.

Sarah walked back to her breakfast table and ran her fingers lightly across the picture. Today was going to be a good day.