Sarah and I Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigRoMans
BigRoMans
119 Followers

"Fuck Jamie" she moaned "I need your big cock inside me now"

Without hesitation, I grabbed my cock and rammed it in her. She gave out a painful cry but soon turned to pure pleasure. I eased in and out of her at first, making sure she was wet enough before going for it. Satisfied that she was wet enough, I sunk my cock in her as deep as I could go.

"Fuuucckkkk!!" I gave out a loud groan "damn, you feel so fucking good!" She was so tight and her young pussy contracted around my cock, grabbing every inch and trying to pull it deeper. I picked up the pace and pounded her harder into the sofa. Her face was in one of the pillows, trying to muffle her loud moans of ecstasy. With every hard thrust she pushed her hips back against me. This was definitely the best sex I had ever had.

I continued to pump into her for several minutes when she raised her head from the pillow

"Uuhhhh I'm going to cummm" she cried as her whole body went weak and began to spasm as her massive orgasm rushed over her. "UUUUHHHHHH AAAHHHHH" she moaned out loudly.

"Uuhhhh fuck" that loud orgasm was even better than the one I had heard before. As her body went limp, her smooth wet pussy felt so amazing, it was my turn.

I gently turned her over onto her back and positioned her legs so her ankles were on my shoulders. I lined up my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She just looked at me and without saying a word, gave me an approving nod to continue. I eased myself back into her and slowly picked back up the pace. I pushed my cock all the way into her and slowly pulling it back out before thrusting it down again. She reached her hands back to grab the sofa as I fucked her harder; I loved every minute of it and didn't want it to end.

However as I fucked her harder, I felt my cock begin to pulsate and my impending orgasm. I got myself right to the edge and just as I felt myself begin to cum, I pulled out of her.

She gave out a small disappointed moan as I exploded all over her tummy and tits. With four large bursts of cum I was spent. I flopped down on the sofa "wow, just wow" I whispered out.

"Good for you too then?" Sarah smirked as she played around with the strands of cum on her tummy.

"I can't believe we just did that but I can't lie, I loved it." I said sheepishly looking away from her.

"I loved it too and I can believe we just did it, I've wanted to do it for a while." With that she curled her finger around some of my cum and put it in her mouth. She sucked on it and gave out a satisfied "mmmmmm". My head fell back onto the sofa, there was a deep feeling in the pit of my stomach but it wasn't one of shame or wrongness. A feeling of love and a much stronger bond.

"Jamie?" Sarah spoke softly; I turned to look at her. "I want you to cum inside me next time"

"Next time?!" I questioned and all I received was her nodding yes. I sat there staring at her, she wanted to do it again and being honest with myself.

I wanted to do it again too!

BigRoMans
BigRoMans
119 Followers
12