Sarah and Jack's Vegas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah simply shrugged again, "When you have kids, it's not really a matter of recharging."

I popped my eyebrows and nodded, "good point," then looked back at her, "I should have picked a better-"

Sarah stopped me, "look, this is great. As long as I'm with you, I'm having a great time."

I was about to reply when I lurched to a stop, "really?" We were both in bed propping up on our elbows.

"Yeah, we've always have the most fun together." Sarah looked at me and smiled reassuringly, "right?"

I looked into her eyes, "absolutely." Then at her lips, her brow quivered for a second. It was a moment of utter relaxation, I was here with her and we were completely at peace, I leaned in and kissed her like her brother who'd known her her entire life, who knew she needed a kiss then. But there was a shock when my lips touched hers, when her silky lips ever so slightly paused, then pressed back against me. I pulled away to see Sarah looking at me with surprise, it was a romantic kiss, but only for me. For Sarah, it was her brother reassuring her. Then Sarah angled her head down slightly and paused, then she rose again and pushed forward with her jeweled eyes framed by relaxed lids. I was just giving her more reassurance. I leaned forward and kissed her again, to let it sink in I held close longer. I pursed my lips and kissed her again without letting go. When I pulled away she gasped inaudibly. I couldn't hold back anymore. I ran my hand up her arm, I felt a shudder run through her body as our lips connected and an electric shock ran through me. We held the kiss for endless moments. My hand caressing her arm as our flesh crashed into the other. I felt Sarah's hand on my chest and my body shook as though and earthquake struck. We clung and grasped the bed and lifted ourselves up going faster and faster. Sarah climbed up onto my legs with her hands at my waist. My hands fell to her thighs. Sarah and I sighed as we kissed, our hands searching aimlessly, without effort or aim. I ran my hands up her waist, but my clumsy left hand caught under her shirt and rode it up, the bare skin was smooth and warm against my trembling hand.

Sarah pulled away and I felt I'd gone too far. I should have said I was sorry, but all I could push out was "I love you."

"I love you too." Sarah said as she leaned in and kissed me, warmer, gentler than before. I closed my eyes, trying to focus all my senses in my lips, we pulled away and gasped. Sarah is an amazing kisser. Her jaw relaxed and her mouth opened ever so slightly, she looked at me with infernos in her eyes we crashed again in slow motion. I heard the plinking sound of her pajama shirt being unbuttoned as I ran my hands up her thighs, I pulled her hips over my now rock hard cock. Along my cock ran a soft orb, it split down the middle as she pushed in and massaged my rod as she pulled back. Sarah writhed over my cock as button after button came undone. I wondered what her bare chest looked like but I dared not pull away from this electric impulse. Sarah pulled back with a *pack* and pulled her shirt back and threw it aside. Her small, pert breasts gleamed in the light like those of a woman half her age, I sat there for a bit too long. A beautiful smile streaked across Sarah's as her fingers played with the hemn of my shirt. Without missing a beat I pulled it off and Sarah laid her silky hands on my chest. I had never had hands so perfect upon me, so smooth and exacting, not searching for blemish as though I were a bovine at a fair, and not prodding for approval or love but completely assured of it and knowing it with total resolve. They searched as we kissed just to feel, alternating between her fingertips and her palms and grasping like they had found a comfy spot. As I poked my tongue between her little lips my hands caressed her waist, my thumb stroked the indent of her navel as she murmured approvingly.

I relaxed and let my hands fall back down. They sat there at her hips, my thumbs grasped the little bones that poke through the top of her pelvis as I helped her rock back and forth over my pulsating cock. As our tongues lightly explored each other's mouth I caught her scent. Sarah was wet, and the orb over my cock was sticking and sliding. I couldn't collect myself from it anymore, I ran my hands up her stomach and pressed back underneath her breasts. Sarah chest swelled and she smiled as she slowly fell back onto the bed as I leaned forward and wrapped my fingers around her waistband kissing her chest, her stomach, her navel, as Sarah swept the pajamas down around her ass and up toward her ankles. There was her light blue panties with one butterfly of red and pink and green, and one of moisture, slick and thick with her bouquet. I kissed the skin north of the margin then with a finger pulled it down further and kissed again. Sarah sighed, and I released the band, it snapped back up around her glorious mound, Sarah gasped as I rested my lips over the wetter of the butterflies and kissed it gently, Sarah's shoulders lurched skyward. I kissed again and again, the wetness was the most delicious thing that had ever touched my lips. Sarah began to gasp and whimper, I felt her relax and thought she would tolerate another couple of minutes here.

But Sarah protested, and slipped out of the panties in one smooth motion over my head. I heard them snap away from one of her feet and fall behind me somewhere. And there was her pussy, her vulva glistening with cream, her petals poking through and demanding a taste, and her pelvis angling around between my hands. I paused a moment and looked up to see her face in desperation, I held there and wiped a shit-eating grin across mine. Sarah caught it and began to laugh out loud, I took a moment to take in the sight of her in throes of giddy ecstasy. Her hips relaxed and fell back onto the bed. Sarah canted her head and looked at me, a slash of hair falling across her face she did with a warmth I had not seen until then as I slowly plunged my face into her mound. I kissed her vulva and beckoned it open with my nose, Sarah began to pant slowly. Her volume and pace grew as I searched around with my lips and tongue to my heart's content. It may be some trick of the mind but I say that it is the softest petals I've ever felt, soft and supple, her pelvis poking through at her mound with an impossible amount of give just beneath. I hadn't imagined that a pussy this beautiful existed, or thought that I'd be buried K-9 deep in it. I was on a different planet.

After time I hadn't measured, Sarah's panting and bleating climaxed as she whispered then called, "I'm gonna cum." Then louder as I licked her from one side to the other, "I'm gonna cum. Oh goddammit, fuck me, I'm gonna cum... Fuck me!" Sarah looked down with less of a request than a command. As hips bounced and spasms overtook her up to her shoulders as she finally gasped then stiffened and groaned her satisfaction. I watched her breasts bounce playfully over her chest as I played at the elastic of my pants. I gripped my underwear along-with and dragged them both away, exposing the length of my cock as it bobbed up and stood.

"You're so beautiful," was all I could grunt in the moment as Sarah pulled up her knees and held out her hands. I climbed up her body, kissing as I went. The spot between her navel and her pussy, then her navel, her ribs, as I went by I stuck my tongue out and licked her nipple, then kissed the top of her breast, her neck, I looked deeply into her eyes and kissed her gently on the lips. My shaft prodded her pussy and Sarah held me in a light embrace. I pulled back and looked into her eyes as I reached down, my precum mingled with her cream and soaked my shaft. Our brows were furrowed and all I could think of was how beautiful Sarah looked as her ankles touched me on the ass and closed me in. I pushed forward and aiming with my hand embedded the tip of my cock in her vulva, then further slowly. Sarah drew a ragged breath in pain, "are you okay?" I asked. "does it hurt?"

"N-n-no," she answered through slit eyes and I pushed further while Sarah groaned. Sarah gasped as the softness of my head passed and the hardness of my shaft began. I played back and forth along the first couple inches of my shaft, her wetness slicking up and down my rod. Sarah gasped and panted, she whinnied and cooed and panted at me. And as Sarah drew a deep breath and released through pursed lips, I drove the entirety of my cock into her. I worked the length of my shaft through her as she writhed beneath me.

"Whenever I fuck anyone," Sarah pushed me away by the chest, her eyes looking as though I'd struck her, I continued, "I think about you to come." She just laid there for a moment as the words sunk in. Sarah wrapped her arms around my back, dug her heels into the small of my back, gritted her teeth, and began pounding her pussy into the base of my cock. I pleaded "stop, stop, I don't know how much longer I can go."

"Say it," She demanded, "say it!"

Confused I repeated, "I think about you-"

"No! Say, say my name!" I was taken a moment and she repeated; "Say it!"

I thought she wanted to go longer, and she knew what that would do, but I couldn't stop. The urge was too great.

"Sarah," I whispered then again as I groaned. I pleaded again and Sarah released and fell away, she landed back in the bed, her breasts oscillated. As I reached down around her back and clasped onto her shoulders, "Sarah," I growled in her ear and pumped my cock inside her. Sarah yelped and grasped 'round my back as I whispered her sweet soft name again and again as I pumped harder and began to come.

"Jack!" Sarah moaned. "Oh fuck, fuck me Jack. Fuck me," her voice shook as I pumped the base of my cock onto her soft mound, "fuck me! I'm gonna cum!" Sarah panted and cried out as my cock went completely rigid, hardened, went rigid again and released into her. My cock reeled and sent and reeled again. At first the cum was an almost imperceptible warmth but, after a few moments began washing hot and slick around my cock through her canal as I pumped again and again. Sarah's pussy spasm'd tight around my manhood as she came a moment later. Her scent exploded around us, thick and damp.

My cock more sensitive than I'd felt it in a long time forced me to slow, my stride dwindled inside Sarah. We went limp in one another's arms panting and sighing. I heaved myself over her and stared into her eyes. Her face seemed to change in mood and readiness with every passing second. Exhilirated and tired, then energized. Frightened and anxious, then eased. In love and utterly spent, then lustful and gyrating her hips around my gradually dwindling stiffness.

"I, I don't think, I'll be ready to go again, for a little while," I panted.

"That's okay," Sarah whispered as body spasms lightly, rhythmically, quivered her pert breast.

I lifted myself up and laid back down beside her. Sarah looked at me for what seemed hours, "did we just fuck or make love?"

I paused and thought about it, "I... think we made love."

Sarah's face was so relaxed her smile barely registered, "I forgot how thick that thing is." She said with a lascivious grin as she swiped gingerly at my cock.

"And I forgot how beautiful your tits are."

"Oh whoa," Sarah sat up. "You've never seen my tits," she replied looking most skeptical.

"Yeah I have, plenty of times... well, a couple of times. Remember that time you 'accidentally' walked out of your room naked for no reason?" I said slyly.

"No! I was going to shower!"

"No, I remember it distinctly. You'd just showered. You said hi to me, went in your room to dry off, and a second later popped out and said, and I quote, 'hey Jack!'" As Sarah opened her mouth to protest I interrupted, "you were still wet from the shower. Why don't you just say you were showing off your body? There's no shame in it!"

Sarah laughed, picked up a pillow, and slung it at my face, "You and your fucking memory! Okay, yeah I was real proud of my body back then. And yeah I did want to show it off, I wanted you to be proud I guess."

"Was?" I said out of the corner of my eye.

"Yeah, we- dammit! Brother or not, you have to admit this isn't the same body it was a couple decades ago."

"Maybe, okay," I relented, as I reached my head down to her navel, "but," I kissed her stomach, "I still think," I kissed her breast, leaned back and looked her in the eye, "it looks fucking fantastic," I pouted my lips and sank a big wet kiss on the side of her neck.

"You're such a sap!" Sarah laughed.

"Okay, I'll give you that," I leaned over her and touched my lips to hers, pulling away with a smack. "guilty as charged."

Sarah dropped her head from her hand and sank into the pit of her elbow, "hey Jack, do you?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you, you know. Eat things?"

"Ummm..." I looked at her with a bit of concern.

"Fuck you. I meant... I meant, your" Sarah gestured in a roundabout fashion, "cum smells really good." Mortified, she collapsed her hands over her face and laughed.

"I dunno, at my age I've gotta have a lot more fiber, fruits and vegetables and the lot, no more red meat diet for me I guess. But women have always said my cum smells good."

Sarah couldn't hide how proud she was, "That was the nicest fuck I've had in a long time."

...Nicest? "Well, you're pretty not-mundane yourself."

Sarah laughed at my outrage, "I didn't mean it like that." Sarah looked back at me, "I just meant that was a really romantic fuck. Charles and I hardly ever fucked like that." Sarah exclaimed.

"Well, I try." I retaliated self deprecatingly as Sarah rose up from the bed. "Whoa where are you going?"

"Sorry Jack, I have to rinse off, I'm starting to get a little sticky."

"I wanted to lie here with you another minute."

"Sorry! I hate being sticky, you know that."

"Yeah, I know that," I said as Sarah walked over to the bathroom, lost her balance, blew some air from her lungs, and continued in. A moment later the shower started up quietly. This time I knew she was under the water because the water barely made a report when it hit her silky skin. All I heard was the sound of her hands running down her stomach and up her thigh. It had been years since I'd started to get back up that quickly, but there was already a gentle pressure building in my rod. I walked over to the doorway and watched her slender body sheen under the water spray. She wasn't hurrying though, at this pace we wouldn't be back in bed for a half hour! Sarah lays her hands on her knee and caresses away the cum in one smooth, slow motion up to her flat belly. Flat belly, looking down at my own stomach, it seemed I still had a ways to go. Sarah caressed around her navel as she looked at the shadow in the doorframe, her big eyes weren't concealed by the glass door's texturing. As Sarah ran her hands up pretending she hadn't seen me she swipes past her breasts, and her quarter sized nipples bobbed up and landed back down with a little bounce. The sight was more than my cock could endure, it fully engorged in a few seconds as Sarah continued to caress herself. That's it.

I stamped over to the shower door and slid it open.

Sarah looked at me rather perturbed, "hey, you'll get your turn!"

"Nicest huh?" I reached in, grabbed her by the elbow and yanked her out.

"No fuckin' way!" Sarah yelled as I swung her around towards the counter, she almost slipped on the tiles as she went but caught herself and skidded up to the sink. I lunged up behind her and pressing my cock between her ass cheeks pushed her into the counter. Sarah gasped, "get, off of me," she resisted and pushed me back with her ass. I snapped my hands around her waist and pulled her back with me, I grinded my cock into her ass as Sarah paused, then sighed, leaned over to the counter, and arched her back deep.

I leaned over her and snarled "how's this for nice?" Sarah turned to look at me but I held her bent over in place. Her profile, the epitome of sleek beauty looked frightened, her mouth hung half open and ragged desperate breaths escaped her. Still holding her by the waist I aimed my cock for just beneath her asshole and pushed forward. The warm silk of her canal swiftly enveloped my shaft and terminated with a clap. Sarah let out a startled yelp and looked into the mirror as I pulled back and drove in again with more force, Sarah let out a cute little yelp, held her breath a second then let out a sigh. Nope. I pulled back and pumped my cock in, hard. The clap echoed from the far wall with a buzz and Sarah let out a scream, dropped her head down, and let out a slow agonized growl. I pulled back and pumped in, over and over, getting harder to the sound of Sarah baying and howling, watching her hair fly and snap in the air around her.

"Oh fuck yes," Sarah released from her lungs. "yes!" I looked down at the globes of her ass as I pounded my cock in and out with slow rhythm snapping back inside as if the cold hotel air was a terrifying thing. Pulling out then reeling back inside Sarah's pussy. I continued while Sarah brayed and growled at me like an animal. I ran my hands up her sides and down, squeezing as I went, slowly my hands up her back, my thumbs in the trough of her spine. I noticed Sarah's silky hair falling down around her back. I reached up with my right, palm up and grabbing a handful of her locks I pulled her back in clenching my cock as I did. Sarah's head snapped back and I saw her eyes clenched shut and gritting her teeth as she snarled, "oh goddamn!" I grabbed my right hand with my left and began pulling her in by her hair pulling my ass back and pumping in hard. Sarah looked at my reflection in wide eyed fright as I continued furiously pounding her beautiful little body, "oh fuck, f¬¬¬uck! I'm gonna cum Jack! I'm gonna cum! Keep going! Don't, don't stop!" Sarah's pussy clenched around my manhood as I pumped in and out.

"Yeah, you like that?" I growled back at her.

"Fuck yeah." Sarah snarled, "just like that. Fuck yeah!" I traced my gaze from her face, teeth gnashing, eyes clenched shut, down to her back, shoulders bobbing from the force, spine straining as she tried to keep it arched. I gazed down to her beautiful ass as I, like demon possessed pounded her soft, warm pussy. As Sarah's pussy creamed, the sound of the clapping dulled.

"Fuck me Jack, fuck me, I'm going to-" Sarah's entire form stiffened along with her pussy.

A splash of cum landed on my stomach and her back as I pried forward. One single solitary droplet of cum struck me on the face. I was surprised for a moment that I was fucking Sarah with such force. I had no idea at my age how we hadn't slipped and fallen, everything was drenched in water, sweat, semen and cream- "oh fuck, Sarah! I'm going to, I'm going to cum!" I yelled as I blew a load inside her.

I pumped my cock back in and held inside her for a moment, then yanked her back by the hair, she landed in my embrace as I kissed her neck over and over gratefully, Sarah's arms dropped down beside her stiffened in orgasm. Sarah panted like a faun that had just escaped from a wolf. I swept my hands over her breasts and stomach, down around her waist as she panted and moaned. I pushed my hand down to her pussy and cupped it in hand. Sarah startled, snapped her hand over mine defensively. After a moment, she pleaded, "your hand is hot. Why is your hand so hot?"

I whispered in her ear, "what?" but I didn't move my hand, something told me she'd find it comforting as Sarah began to collapse her weight into me I wrapped my free hand around her chest to hold her up. I kept grinding my hard-on into her ass hoping it would die out as Sarah grinded her pussy beneath my hand. After a moment it was obvious my cock wasn't going flaccid yet. I reached my hand up to her neck and caressed her soothingly, then reached back around and put my hand on her shoulder and beckoned her forward as she whimpered.