Sarah and Jenny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jenny sunk to her knees she smiled to herself. That was his idea of foreplay. It wasn't much of a technique, but it was at least direct and unambiguous. There was no chance of confusion or crossed-wires in their love-making. By the time Jenny's knees had reached the floor Tom had unzipped himself and was in the process of pulling out his cock.

Jenny settled herself as she usually did, with her bottom resting on her upturned feet. She could usually last a good ten minutes like that before her toes began to hurt. Ten minutes was ample time.

Tom in the meantime had taken up Jenny's position behind the curtain from where he was watching the show opposite. When Jenny took his cock into her mouth he let out a low moan, closing his eyes for a moment. But he soon opened them and, as Jenny set to her task, he began a running commentary on the action of his neighbours just across the way.

Jenny was too engrossed in the blowjob her husband had requested to follow what he was saying, but she caught snippets and understood that he liked her friends tits, thought Dave was a bit fat around the middle, would like to roger Sarah, and speculated that Sarah's pussy would be a 'good feed.' Jenny grinned in a full-mouth sort of way at this, she knew it to be true!

The fucking next door went on for five minutes more, and Tom came in under the ten minute mark as was his custom. All four of the participants were fulfilled by the end. Dave and Sarah fucked themselves to a standstill and ended with a groaning, moaning orgasm, unheard in their neighbour's house but seen by the man standing behind the curtain. Tom received the blowjob he wanted and was happy in his own self-belief that his wife had enjoyed herself in the giving of it.

And Jenny...well Jenny was the only one of the four not to have an orgasm, but she didn't care because she had discovered yet another unbelievably exciting way to take enjoyment from sex, and that was to have the taste and feel of a man's cock exploding in her mouth but with the intoxicating smell of her female lover in her nose, courtesy of Sarah's two day old black knickers that she had held to her nose as she sucked her husband off.

On his third orgasmic spasm she had whipped the knickers away and tucked them into the cookery bookshelf, somewhere between Sumptuous Desserts and Finger Lickin Food for Parties.

Next episode - The Dinner Party

12