Sarah and Josh

Story Info
Playful fantasy between a loving couple.
1.7k words
3.96
18.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers

Sarah stretched, and glanced at the clock. "Think it's time for bed, darling."

Josh nodded, reaching for the remote and turning off the television. He stood, and held out one hand to help Sarah up from the sofa. She took his hand, flashing him a smile. "Thank you, my love."

She grinned. "So, do you have a bedtime story for us tonight?"

Josh thought for a moment, then his face took on a look of secret amusement. "Oh, I think so."

"Tell me," Sarah insisted with a smile.

"Well," he began, "I'm the powerful lord of a distant kingdom, and you're the innocent princess who's been sent by her father to make a political marriage."

Sarah shivered deliciously. "So I'm naïve, and there because of someone else's decision."

Josh nodded. "You've arrived at the castle, and we've spent the evening in the banqueting hall, you beside me, not eating very much because you're so apprehensive."

He took her hand again. "So, my lady, shall we to bed?"

Sarah managed to convey an air of reluctant obedience as she set her foot on the first stair, and Josh held her hand just a little tightly as he led her upwards. They reached the bedroom door, and Sarah feigned digging her heels in slightly, Josh drawing her through the door and closing it behind them. Sarah backed up against the closed door, her eyes wide, watching him.

"Do not be afraid, my lady," he said, softly, moving closer to her. She closed her eyes, steeling herself, then her eyes snapped open as his lips touched hers gently. She frowned slightly, and Josh saw renewed hope in her eyes. She looked at his fingers as he put his hand lightly on her shoulder, and he put his other hand under her chin. He bent to kiss her again, and for a moment she struggled, pressing her lips together. Josh pushed the tip of his tongue between them, and she yielded reluctantly, their kiss deepening.

He moved back again, and she caught her breath, her chest rising and falling rapidly. "Was that so bad, my lady?" he asked.

Sarah didn't reply, and Josh pursed his lips. "Turn around," he said in a tone that brooked no argument.

She turned slowly, looking over her shoulder, and her body stiffened again as he moved closer, resting his hands on her shoulders. "I think the time has come for you to be unclothed," he said.

He deftly undid the buttons of her dress, then slid it off her shoulders. She caught the fabric against her breasts with her hands, and he chuckled. "Face me," he instructed.

When she made no move, he put his hands on her bare shoulders, turning her to him. Her head was lowered, and again he took her chin between his thumb and fingers, making her look at him. "You have no need to be ashamed, my lady."

He took her fingers, gently but firmly pulling them away, and the fabric of her dress fell to her waist, leaving her breasts covered only by a thin camisole. Josh stretched out a hand to the delicate lace border. "Pretty garments for a bride."

Sarah tensed as he took hold of her dress, pulling it past her hips and letting it fall crumpled at her feet. He stepped back to look at her, and she wrapped her arms around herself, either for concealment or protection.

"You are beautiful, my lady," he said, "and I am sorry that the manner of your coming to me has given you cause for such fear. But we are wed now, and I will do what is in my power to give your fear no cause."

He began to remove his own clothes, and Sarah squeezed her eyes shut, turning her head aside.

Josh chuckled. "I did not think I was so ill-formed that you would need to avert your eyes."

He finished undressing, and moved towards her. She opened her eyes, and watched with something of the air of a startled rabbit as he approached.

"Now," he said, "there is no more need of modesty between us."

He took her hands, lifting them above her head, then grasped her camisole by the hem, pulling it up and off. She lowered one arm quickly to cover her breasts, then gave a cry of alarm as he knelt, taking her panties down to her feet. Her other hand covered the triangle between her thighs, and her face crumpled, on the verge of tears.

Josh stepped back, giving her space. "My lady, I will not force myself on you, but you must know that I can only protect you if I can give proof that our marriage is made complete. If I cannot, your father will demand that you return to him, and I cannot say what he will do then."

Her shoulders seemed to sag, and she lowered her arms. "It is as you say, my lord."

He put his arms around her, and for the first time she almost seemed to welcome his touch. "You will not find me a harsh master," he said quietly.

He took her hand, beginning to draw her towards the bed, and saw something of her fear beginning to return. "Be not afraid, my lady," he reassured. "Though I am known for strength in battle, yet I can show gentleness."

She flushed, turning her face away as she pointed towards him and down. "But that..."

He chuckled softly. "I am no different to any other man. Did you think to remain virgin all your life?"

She took a deep breath. "Such a path was offered to me. But I did not want the life of a nun."

"Well then, my lady, this is part of the other life you have chosen."

They reached the bed, and she caught her lower lip between her teeth as he placed his hand gently on her, causing her to lose her balance. She scrambled backwards so that her head touched the pillows, her knees together, her legs turned away from him.

He moved to her side, propping himself on one elbow, and reached out his hand to caress her cheek. "Please, my love, do not fear."

Her face betrayed her shock. "You... love me?"

He looked at her for long moments. "I accepted this marriage when your father proposed it. I promise I will do everything in my power to be a worthy husband. If that is love, then yes, I love you."

He moved his hand to caress her hip, and she hesitantly shifted, no longer facing away from him. He continued to stroke her gently, and she made no move to resist as his hand moved up to cup her breast. Again she caught her lip between her teeth as he brushed her nipple, pleasure warring with her impulse to fight or struggle from his touch.

He bent to kiss her again, his body touching hers, and a strange expression flickered across her face as she felt his hardness against her thigh. He saw her force herself to relax as he moved his body onto hers, her knees still pressed together, and he waited a moment before speaking again.

"I suppose you have been taught little of this, my lady, but I can make sure that you are more ready for what is to happen."

She looked at him blankly, but nodded, and he bent his head to kiss her breast, then took her nipple into his mouth, suckling gently.

Sarah gasped, then relaxed. "I had not thought to feel such a thing until I had a child."

An expression of alarm crossed her face. "Do you think that tonight I -- I shall become with child?"

Josh lifted his head to look at her. "It is as the fates decide, my lady."

She took a deep breath. "I suppose so."

He moved to her other breast, and she hesitantly touched his head, stroking his hair. She gave a quiet sound of pleasure, and he felt her relax. He moved to slide one knee between her legs, and she resisted for a moment, then yielded. He continued his attention to her breasts, and he was almost sure that he felt her hips move tentatively against him.

After a few more moments, he shifted again, so that he was lying between her legs, his hardness pressed against her stomach. "Are you ready, my love?"

Her face when he looked was full of uncertainty, but she nodded without speaking. He moved back, putting his hands under her knees and lifting them to part her legs. Again her face flushed, her body now completely exposed to him, but she watched as he lowered himself again, his tip now touching her entrance.

She closed her eyes as he pressed against her, entering her a little way then stopping. "If there is to be any pain, it will come now," his voice was apologetic.

He flexed his hips, moving steadily into her, and she gave a low cry. "There."

He stopped for a moment, looking into her face, then entered her more deeply. Her expression betrayed that she expected more discomfort, but she gradually relaxed, and he began to move, his breathing starting to quicken. As he watched, he saw on her face a look of puzzlement, then surprise, then growing pleasure, and she began to mirror his movement with her hips. "Oh," she said, "I never knew..."

He felt himself begin to near his climax, and gasped, "My love, it will not be long..."

She closed her eyes, pushing her hips up against him with each thrust, and suddenly her body tensed, quivering against him, the sounds from between her lips incoherent, her fingers grasping at his back. As she opened her eyes again, he felt himself tip over the edge, and a thrill went through him at her look of satisfaction as he climaxed, crying out through clenched teeth as he forgot himself, thrusting into her again and again.

Finally he sagged, his weight fully on her, his breath coming in gasps. "Oh, my love..."

Her expression was that of someone making a great discovery. "I never knew..." she repeated.

Her face showed momentary disappointment as he slipped out of her and shifted to lie on his back. She turned, curling up against his side, almost childlike. "Thank you, my love," she whispered. "If it is always so, then you need have no fear that I will flee from you when you come to me again..."

soroborn
soroborn
107 Followers