Sarah and Noah Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings confess and consummate their love for one another.
10.1k words
4.71
202.7k
464

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/04/2021
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah stepped into his sister's apartment and took off his coat, hanging it on the door hook over hers. She sat on the couch, clearly as pissed as she sounded in the texts, her blonde hair on her bare shoulders, hiding the straps of her running top. "Sarah, what's wrong?" he asked.

"What do you mean what's wrong? 25 years of being my brother and 26 years of being alive and you can't figure out why I'm pissed? You cut me out and I just now figured it out after MONTHS! You don't call, you don't respond to my texts. You ignore me when we visit Mom and Dad. You stopped doing movie night with your work excuses. You don't do our monthly expensive restaurant thing. You don't even come over to say whats up. I told you I got a new job that I've been trying to get for almost two years, and all I got was a "Congrats, so proud of you!" text back. WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Ok, listen, I've been busy." he nearly whispered.

"NO! I get to finish." she shot back. "And I don't want you here every day - but 3 months Noah! You fucking live down the street! The last time I saw you was weeks ago at the grocery store because I RAN INTO YOU and you ran away like you forgot something. If you have a problem with me you need to say it. Now. Stop acting like it's nothing. What did I do? You pretend like I don't exist. And we're not some distant brother sister who don't give a fuck about each other. You're my best friend. Where the hell are you dude?"

She was livid. He knew why. She was right. But he wasn't going to tell her. He was never going to tell her.

"Look you know I got a huge promotion at work. I'm in charge of a team now and I've just been really busy. There are a lot of technical and mathematical details that I need to lead the others through. I don't mean to ignore you. I even have to work tonight. It's really early in my career and if I do this right I can set myself up for an amazing life." Noah responded. He realized he hadn't even moved from the entry way while Sarah yelled at him with her piercing brown eyes. Her cheeks were red - she was so cute when she was mad. He walked over and sat down on the loveseat in front of the coffee table, across from her. "It is just for a little bit, you know I haven't even had any time for myself. You know, I try..."

"That's bullshit." Sarah whispered. She didn't even need to yell to quiet him. "You know it's bullshit. 'blah blah technical and mathematical details', I have two degrees in physics, moron. You can't talk down to me like I won't understand your magical work. You're avoiding me. You were dead quiet on the plane while we flew home and drove back alone! You know I can understand all your work right? You weren't really even doing anything on your laptop on the plane. What I want to know is why. Why Noah? I'm not needy, I don't need you here all the time, and if you didn't live here I wouldn't even bother you. But you're down the street - why I haven't I seen you in three months?" her voice cracked. She got up and walked over to him. She smelled like strawberries, as usual.

She took her hands, and held both sides of his face. "Are you sick? Are you dying? Is something wrong? Did I hurt you? Just tell me. Please?"

Noah's eyes began to well with tears. He wasn't going to be able to escape this. She wasn't just any one. She knew him like the back of her hand. She knew every expression his face could possibly make, every inflection in his voice. He took her hands and slowly pulled them off his face, and then moved her tears off of her cheeks. "Ok - listen. I'll tell you this much. I'm not dying. I'm not sick. You didn't do ANYTHING wrong. I don't have anything against you. I'm still your best friend, and I'm sorry that I've been out of touch. It is actually pretty inexcusable. I've been in therapy for some shit I've been going through, and I just needed emotional space from everyone while I work through my stuff. That's all." He confessed something, it should be enough he hoped. He gave her something.

"Therapy? You? For what? Did you get dumped or something? Wait, sorry. I didn't mean to like, make it all fresh again or anything." she said. He chuckled to himself at her words. As if it could be any more fresh than it was right now. "No, it's nothing like that. I think I have some emotional stuff I need to figure out so I can learn why my best relationships ended in failure. Emma and Ashley were both two of the most amazing girls I'd ever known and I thought I was going to end up marrying each of them. I didn't. I sabotaged the relationships myself. And I'm figuring out how not to do it next time." He had given her more now. This had to be enough. "Anyways, I don't really want to talk about it, I have to work tonight." He tried to pull away and get up, but she grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"Wait. You're lying. You don't have to work tonight. The work thing was a ruse - the therapy is the reason. You just told me you're being distant from everyone because you need to figure things out. Well - you've always come to me for every relationship question about how to deal with women you've ever had. Why did you cut me out of your discovery process? There's something you're not telling me."

This was too much for him. Looking at her perfect face, her brown eyes that he could get lost in for the rest of his life. Her smell, strawberries mixed with her scent - that sexy musky Sarah scent she always had after a run. Her gorgeous body - like it was sculpted by God himself. "Look Sarah, I can't talk to you about this. I need to go." He stood up again. She stood up next to him blocking his path. "You are my big brother. You are my best friend. You can't cut me out of your life. I don't have other siblings Noah. It is you and me, and it's always been you and me. Now that you told me - can we go back to normal?"

"Sarah, I don't think that's what I need right now." he said again. It was again a soft whisper. A shame overwhelmed every word. An embarrassment. "No." she said quietly. "Fuck what you need. I've never, ever not been there for you. There's nothing good a therapist will tell you to do that involves cutting off your only sister. You still haven't told me everything. You're scared. Tell me what it is." Her eyes were like two blazing lights, burning into his soul. He was not going to escape this situation intact. He would either confess and lose her, or stay quiet and see her begin to slowly discount him as the reliable friend she had always seen him as. Their relationship would slowly change, forever if he left right now without saying a word. He had to do something.

"Sit down Sarah. I'm going to get some water for both of us, and then I'm going to talk to you." he said. Finally, his voice had his deep bass behind it. He was squeaking and whispering this entire time, and now she finally heard him speak properly. She sat. He spent some time at the sink and she heard the glasses overflow for a few seconds as he stood there, just waiting. What was he waiting for? He sighed, closed the tap and brought the water back to the couches. He sat across from her and put his feet up to criss-cross them and get comfortable.

"What I'm going to tell you right now will change us forever. Probably not for the better. It is something I've tried to protect you from. Now, I haven't hurt anyone or broken any laws. It is about something fucked up going on in my head. Either you can tell me right now that this warning scares you enough that we're not going to talk about this. Or you can tell me to go on. But I want you to know, that I warned you. I didn't impose this on you. I didn't put it on your shoulders. I didn't ask for it to be your burden instead of just mine." he looked up at her face. She was serious, thinking. She was contemplating what he was saying. She looked at him. "Whatever you tell me now, I won't hold you accountable for having told me. I'm making the choice to know. Is that OK? Is that what you need to hear to be OK with telling me? If you're protecting me for something or whatever, I'm asking you to remove that protection. I'm responsible. Now tell me." she asked. She meant what she said.

Noah began. "I figured out why I sabotaged my relationships with Emma and Ashley."

"Ok." she said, and waited.

"God this is so hard." he sighed.

"Look Noah, I'm sorry I was a total bitch when you came in here. I didn't know you were going through something. Look, I'm Sorry Sarah ok!". Sorry Sarah. When their mother would tell her to apologize to Noah she'd say: "Say you're sorry Sarah!" she'd say: "I'm sorry Sarah!" when she wanted to make him laugh and apologize at the same time. She continued, "I'm listening Noah. And I'm not judging. I'm your sister, I'm your friend, and I'm here. Just talk."

He spoke. "I ended my relationships with Emma and Ashley, and with any other woman I've ever dated, because there isn't a single woman in the world who even comes close to you. You Sarah. You're my standard. You're the most kind, the most intelligent, the most beautiful, the most gentle, loving, interesting, funny, most perfect woman I've ever known in my entire life. My love life is shit because I'm in love with you Sarah. You - my little sister. I'm in love with everything you are. I'm in love with everything you do. I am utterly, completely wrecked because of how much I love you and how much I'm not supposed to. I'm your big brother and my job is to protect you, and yet, all I can think about is how being your brother is my biggest blessing and my biggest curse. My first memory was looking into your eyes at home in the kitchen, and all I wish is that I could spend the rest of my life with you. I'm sick, I'm twisted, I'm perverted, I'm everything you want to call me. And I'm so, so, sorry. I'm sorry that I'm sick. I'm sorry that I just ruined our 25 year relationship as brother and sister. I'm sorry I cut you off - I just - I didn't know what to do. Every moment of being with you is the most wonderful pleasure and the most horrible pain. One day, I have to stand up at your wedding to some guy and talk about how happy I am for you when all I want to do is love you and serve you and cherish you for the rest of my life." he stopped. He was looking at her feet this entire time. He looked up at her face to find her crying and in shock. "I'm sorry" he said. "I can leave if you need me to. I'm just begging you, I'm begging you not to hate me. Not to throw me out of your life. I'm in therapy to get rid of this. I'm in therapy to figure out how to love you without being in love with you. I stayed away to protect you, and me. Please don't hate me."

"I don't hate you. I'll never hate you." was all that came out of Sarah's tiny voice.

Noah continued: "I don't love you because I have some incest fetish. I love you because of who you are. I love you because I am your brother and I've seen every horrible thing there is to know about you. I've seen you lie to Mom and Dad, I've seen you at your worst, I know that when you get really angry you say things you don't mean and they are sometimes horrible and you feel bad about them. I know that you are selfless with strangers but sometimes selfish with friends because you feel like your kindness gets taken advantage of. I know you. I know your WORST. And I love you more than I could possibly love any woman. I don't know what to do with this. I might leave the country or something to put some distance between us. I don't know."

She got up, and he feared she was going to leave, unable to handle what had just happened. Instead, she walked over to him and down next to him. She put her hand on his. And just sat there in silence with him, sniffling. "Sarah? I need you to say something."

"I need a minute. I'm here, I'm holding your hand, I haven't left. Stop freaking out. I need a minute of just quiet. Can you give me that?" she asked him. She was an ocean of calm despite her wet eyes and her face giving way to blushed cheeks. "Ok." he said. And sat there. She looked straight forward, clearly thinking, like it was a physics problem she was trying to solve. He didn't take her eyes off her. Here he was, holding her hand - the love of his life. He felt his entire future hanging in the balance.

"My turn." she said. "I'm not going to give a speech. I'm just going to tell you a few facts and you can decide what to do with them. They will be blunt, and not dressed up with wishy washy emotional stuff, but will tell you what you need to know. You can deduce the rest from it for now and I'll tell you my speech later. OK?" she asked. "Yeah...that...that's fine." Noah responded.

"Fact one. There was a day when I was 17, that I saw you do something. I never told you because you didn't want anyone to know. When Stacey's house burned down and people were donating to help them rebuild and we had raised as much as we could and we were going to school to collect everything people had donated - I saw you take the 1000 dollars you had in cash out of your room and put it in the bucket. Everyone was wondering where it came from and you didn't tell anyone. But I knew. I had always thought you were the coolest guy in the world but that's when I knew you were also the best man I knew besides Dad. I promised myself that I'd never settle for less than someone like you. So I never did. The first fact Noah, is that I'm still a virgin, because sex is special to me and I still haven't found anyone I respect like I respect you."

Noah. "You don't have to tell me your sexual history Sarah, that's not why..." "Shutup Noah" Sarah said. "Just listen."

"Fact Two. I love you like you love me. I always have but never imagined you felt the same. I adore you like you adore me. I want you in every single way that you want me. So - I can give you a speech or I can get to the bottom line. If you want me, I'm yours. Forever. We'll leave the country if we have to. I don't care. I'll give up everything if that means I can be with you. But you have to commit. You can't try me out and decide. My heart already belongs to you and it always has. If you want the rest of me for the rest of my life - commit to me. And tell me that Mom, Dad, our family, our jobs, nothing will make you turn away from me once you commit." She picked up his hand and put it between both of hers. "I'll make this easy for you. I'll do it first, and you decide right now if you can do it too. I'm not fucking around."

Noah hand trembled, big brother indeed. Sarah was perfectly calm, like she herself was the eye of the hurricane. "Sarah, you don't have to..." Sarah started speaking: I, Sarah, pledge myself to you, my brother, Noah, for the rest of my life. I pledge to you my heart, my soul, and my body, if you pledge the same. Now decide. Go back home and come back tomorrow as my brother and drop this. Or back up the beautiful words you said and promise me."

"I, Noah...where did you get that oath from, I don't know the words." he asked. "I just made it up..." she said and they both burst into laughter. "I just made it up, it's what I wanted to tell you right now so I said it. Just tell me something." she said, with her smile.

"I, Noah, pledge myself to you, my sister, Sarah, for the rest of my life. I pledge my heart, mind, body and soul to you and no other. I will love you, cherish you, and protect you as your man, every day of your life."

He felt a burden lift from his shoulders like he had never felt in his life. He moved in to kiss her and found her waiting right there for him. They looked into each other's eyes, for the last time as siblings alone, and touched their lips together, closing their eyes and feeling the electricity jolt between them. He kissed her and slowly put his tongue into her mouth, tasting his little sister's sweet saliva and feeling her tongue wrestle with his. He felt his every care melt away into the sweet taste and scent of Sarah's mouth and tongue and lips. Strawberries. She pulled away from him. "You're taking my virginity tonight Noah. Right now. Come to my room." He did not hesitate and followed her into her bedroom. A king size bed for a petite girl who had never slept with a man before. He smiled. She moved into him and lay her head on his broad chest as they stood at the foot of her bed.

"I want you to know that I've never been touched before, anywhere. You're the first man on this planet who will set his eyes on my boobs. You're the first man who will ever know what I feel like, taste like, smell like. You're the only man on the Earth who will ever have seen my vagina. I watch porn but I don't know what I'm doing here. So - I trust you completely. I want you to take my body, take your little sister's body, and show me how it's done. Please me, use me, touch me, do ANYTHING you want to me. Take all your years of lust, and love, and everything you have, and pour it into me. I'm yours Noah. Teach me, take me, love me. I just came back from a run, I'm a mess, and I'm sticky and sweaty. But I don't want to wait. I'm a mess but I'm your mess."

Noah didn't have the ability to process anything. All he saw was the woman of his dreams, his little sister, sweet Sarah, inviting him to partake in the pleasures of her perfect body. He followed her legs as they ran up to her taut, thick thighs and to the curviest pair of hips he could ever need. His? All of her? He knelt before her, and slowly peeled off her running pants and saw it. Her panties, clearly soaking wet. His baby sister's wet panties, two inches before his eyes. She placed her hands on his head. "What are you about to do?" she asked him. As confident as she was, as smart as she was, she had never done this before.

"I'm going to get on my knees and worship my baby sister's pussy before I violate it." Noah said. She could feel his breath on her inner thighs and she felt her hair stand up on end all over her body and felt herself tingle. He grabbed the sides of her panties, and slowly pulled them down, and as he did, a thick clear string of her pussy juice connected the gusset of her panties to her pussy. He broke it with his finger, and licked. His little sister's pussy juice had just made contact with his tongue.

He was hard as a rock. He finally brought her panties down till they hit her feet and she stepped out of them. He kissed her mound and slowly made his way to her labia, placing kisses on her outer lips. "Oh my God, Noah" Sarah moaned as she fell back towards the foot of her bed. Noah slowly kissed until he reached the dripping wet core of Sarah's pussy. He inhaled his sister's scent deeply, savoring every moment. She smelled strong, pungent, savory, and sweaty, with a hint of strawberry. He dove in, starting slow at first but finally getting his tongue into Sarah's dripping cunt.

"Oh my God your tongue feels good" Sarah whimpered as her big brother licked deeper and deeper into her nether regions. She tasted like heaven - a musky, womanly heavy scent. This wasn't just strawberries anymore - it was the sticky, slick taste of his little sister's pussy. It invaded his mouth and intoxicated him. There wasn't a taste in the world better than this. She moved on the bed and invited him up, and he buried his face between her legs, covering him in her juices while she whimpered. He pulled back and looked it in all it's glory. Sarah's pussy. His baby sister's pussy.

The only pussy he'd ever need from this point on. He had seen almost all of her growing up, but never this. He knew at this moment, he'd never need another woman. It was going to be her for the rest of his life, and just her. Her thick outer lips framed her cute inner ones, and her clit was engorged, reddish pink and clearly sensitive to the touch. A soft milky white cream slowly dripped out of her vagina. He slowly licked it, savoring the taste. He shared half of his genes with this girl - this was his family. And she tasted like perfection. He sat up and looked her: "You taste like heaven Sarah."