Sarah & Steve Ch. 05

Story Info
Sarah puts her plan into action.
1.5k words
3.35
59.5k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers

Although I hope that you enjoy this story in its own right, may I suggest that it might be more pleasurable still if you check out the first 4 Chapters first (or, even after...). Enjoy...

* * * * *

Steve had always enjoyed working out, but as part of Sarah's plans for their future, his fitness levels had to be stepped up, but in a controlled way. It was her affair with Lorna, the beautician, that provided unexpected help in that direction.

Following their initial encounter in the store where Lorna worked, Sarah and Lorna met at least once and sometimes twice a week at Lorna's apartment. They chatted idly and sometimes shared a bottle of wine or a cup or two of good coffee, but there was one prime reason for them meeting – raw, sensual, liberating lesbian sex.

Oh how Sarah looked forward to her meetings with Lorna. No one had ever teased her pussy and nipples quite like that, taking her to new pre-orgasmic sensations that she always wished could go on and on. When Lorna penetrated her, Sarah just felt as though they were made to fit together. Whether it was with her tongue or her fingers or, on one amazing afternoon, her toes, Lorna knew just what Sarah wanted and how to take her to fulfilment and climax so perfectly and completely.

Sarah's only concern was that Lorna enjoyed cumming with her as much as the other way round. She knew that Lorna was an experienced lesbian with other female lovers. She accepted that she shared the beautician's body with other women, but that made her all the more anxious that she was as good as lover as anyone else Lorna slept with. Lorna always reassured her that she was and, certainly, as time went on, Sarah became more and more practiced at making Lorna cum too.

It was after a particularly pleasurable afternoon, when Lorna had given Sarah no less than six quite separate orgasms, the last one with Lorna's right thigh pressed firmly against Sarah's soaking cunt while Lorna sucked on Sarah's left breast, that Lorna's involvement in Steve's transformation began.

While they lay together kissing and petting each other, Lorna explained how she had just opened up a new weekly beauty session at the local health spa. She teased Lorna by saying how much she enjoyed working with Cathy, one of the fitness instructors who was at least bi and possibly lesbian, too.

As they chatted, Lorna explained that Cathy tailored her fitness sessions entirely to her clients needs. So that if a young mother wanted to get her waist back, Cathy would design a programme to achieve just that. Other parts of the body could be similarly targeted.

By the end of that week, Sarah had visited Cathy and had planned a fitness regime for Steve that would shape him up – literally.

Six months later – in which time Steve had cross-dressed privately within the confines of their bedroom – and Sarah decided that the time had come to put her plan for him into full swing.

She told him to take a day off from work, but that they would be up and ready bright and early. After they woke and showered, Steve started to dress only to be told to stop.

"I want you naked to start with dear," said Sarah.

Steve guessed that he was going to be ordered into a nice pair of panties at least, but he had no idea precisely what was about to happen.

He had shaved regularly to Sarah's instruction and for three months now had got used to fortnightly all-over waxing sessions, so that he was completely smooth and free of all body hair. Cathy's fitness sessions had trimmed his waist, shaped his legs and given him a distinctly feminine shape. What he didn't know was that the hot flushes and general feeling of not being too well that he'd encountered when his fitness sessions started six months before, was because of the hormone tablets that Sarah had crushed into his evening meal. Without realising it, he had completed an initial hormone course and he was bout to start a second.

He had put down the more rounded appearance of his breasts to the fitness training, but in fact he was slowly developing tiny tits thanks to the secret hormone supplement given to him by his wife.

Sarah gave him a strange looking garment to put on. It appeared to be a pair of flesh-coloured panties, but when he put them on, he realised that there was slot into which his cock should slide and when he looked in the mirror, the reflection was that of a neatly trimmed cunt.

"It's called a vagina prosthesis," said Sarah matter-of-factly, "and it turns you into a pretty girl Jacqui."

Steve giggled nervously wondering what the hell would happen next.

Sarah took him into their spare bedroom. There, laid out for him to put on, was an elegant black suit – jacket and skirt – with white blouse, black 5" heels, panties and bra.

As he dressed, Sarah worked on his make-up. When they had finished she stood back to check him over,

"Lovely," she said, "You look lovely Jacqui. All we have to deal with now is the hair."

She had told Steve to let his grow about eight or nine weeks before and it now hung down around his collar.

Despite his protests about being made to leave the house dressed as Jacqui, Sarah drove Steve into town and walked with "her" arm-in-arm, like two girls out shopping together, to the local Toni & Guy's.

Once inside, Sarah went to the reception desk and asked for Simon.

"Jacqui is here for her appointment," she said.

Simon, a willowy and highly camp man in his thirties, with spiky blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, led "Jacqui" to his stylist's chair, where he proceeded to cut, twist and tease "Jacqui's" hair.

An hour later, Jacqui had been given a bob, and had been shown how it could be slicked back with the help of a little gel into a more masculine style when required.

"You look gorgeous," cooed Simon. "Just one last thing now, Jacqui darling and you're ready to face the world."

Totally bewildered by now, Jacqui allowed Simon to lead her by the hand into a small, dimly lit anteroom away from the main salon.

"Please sit sweetheart," beckoned Simon and steered Jacqui onto a low, black leather stool in the middle of the room.

Simon stood directly in front of Jacqui his trouser belt at her eye level.

He swiftly undid the belt, then the zip of his trousers and let them fall to the floor. He stepped out of them and Jacqui saw that he was not wearing underpants. Not that she had much time to digest that fact as Simon's semi-erect 7" cock was pointed at her mouth.

"Suck me off," was Simon's almost whispered but firm command.

When Jacqui hesitated, Simon put his hand on her newly coiffured head and forced lips and cock to collide.

Jacqui swallowed hard and opened her mouth just enough to take in the tip. Immediately the rest of the cock was forced in almost making her gag.

The salty taste of pre-cum hit the back of Jacqui's throat as Simon began to fuck her mouth.

Forced to get used to the idea quickly, she began to suck and found herself quite enjoying this man's cock sliding in and out between her lips. He obviously doused his body in quite pleasant eau de toilette and the scent quite turned Jacqui on. Taking the task she cupped his balls in her hand as she sucked him – faster and more urgent now, wanting to satisfy him, to make him cum.

She heard the door to the anteroom being opened and saw, from the corner of her eye, Sarah standing there watching and playing almost sub-conciously with her tits.

She felt Simon's cock start to twitch, his thrusting become more urgent and she heard him grunting and panting faster and faster.

The back of her throat was hit by wave after wave of hot, sweet spunk. She swallowed what she could, but held the rest in her mouth, allowing it to dribble through her lips. Sarah rushed to her side, tissue in hand, to ensure that Jacqui's clothes did not collect the residue.

As Simon withdrew, Sarah turned her wiping ministrations to his cock. As she did so, she looked up at him, whispered "thank you" in his ear, and leaned up to kiss him. He held her in his arms, his cock growing erect again as it pushed against her, and kissed her long and hard, his tongue in her mouth.

They ended their embrace, Simon pulled his trousers back on, looked at them both and said "next time..." and went back to work.

"Well?" said Sarah, turning Jacqui, "how was that honey?"

"Er – OK, I guess, but..."

"No time for 'but's'. Come on, we've got a long day ahead..."

As they left the salon, Jacqui's head was spinning, not least with wondering what else Sarah had in mind.

MarkThyme
MarkThyme
126 Followers