Sarah and Susan

Story Info
All girls together.
1.3k words
4.03
13.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnR33
JohnR33
6 Followers

"Of course not," says Sarah, and turns her back on me. I hear the zip on her shorts opening, and suddenly they're around her ankles.

I stand and watch, lost for words. She is wearing boys' boxer shorts, slightly too big on her. They hide her curves baggily, apart from where they're wedged between the cheeks of her arse, before she drops them too. She bends over to slide them down her freckled, milk-white legs, which are skinny enough for me to see right up her crack as she does so. Her cunt is beautiful, young and tight and nicely shaped; its plump, moistly glistening lips are a striking shade of bright pink, the way ginger girls' sometimes are. More mauve than rosy, not a healthy pink; the tightly-puckered flesh around her arsehole is the same colour, and I bet her nipples are too.

She remains bent double for a moment, fussily slipping off her shoes and extricating her feet from the puddled shorts and underwear. An invitation? I take another look at her round, pink cunt and do what anyone would do in my position, assuming that they, like me, were chronically sex-deprived enough to let it override any iota of common sense they might possess. I kneel behind her and kiss her, right there between the tops of her legs. She gives a little murmur of approval, straightening up and shifting her hips so that she is perched upon my face as if it were a plain, thirty-something stool. She tastes of fish and sweat with a hint of piss and a tongue-coating chemical tang of deodorant. Gorgeous. I attack her labia and clit, tonguing them viciously, lapping up her fragrance.

"Oh," she says, deep in her throat, as I straighten my knees slightly, making her tilt forward. Her hands find the edge of the nightstand and she balances there, bent over slightly, head dangling upside down in an effort to see what I'm doing at her rear end.

What I'm doing is fumbling ineptly with the fastenings of my jeans, eventually getting them open and shoving them down around my knees; then my already sodden pants as well. I continue to eat her, making muffled sounds of effort and excitement as my mouth burrows into her soft, hot flesh. At the same time I am furiously wanking myself off, both my hands down between my fat, quivering thighs, one roughly kneading my hair-surrounded clit and the other trying to force its way inside my slobbering hungry twat. My big, pasty arse-cheeks bounce and slap together as I gyrate and grind like a sad, desperate singleton. Which I am, to be honest.

"Oh God..." moans Sarah, gripping the nightstand so that it rattles with our combined movement. "Oh...Go-od..." My tongue slithers and prods at her most sensitive place, stabbing her over and over between her slippery lips, plucking at the frills of her flesh with my lips, thoroughly exploring and defiling her humid female centre. I tease at her arse, pushing the tip of my tongue into the tight, resistant sphincter. It makes her gasp and arch her back, pulling away for a moment in surprise. I stop my self abuse to seize her hips and pull her back against me, mashing my face against her white, dimpled bum. Her skin is damp and hot as new-baked scones, slick with sweat.

"Ahhh-hhhh-hhh-hhh," Sarah groans in anguish, the nightstand banging against the wall as I hold her tight, ramming my tongue again and again against her clit, harder and harder, faster and faster. "Oh God...oh...fuck...oh fuck, oh fuck, oh...fff...ohh, ohh, oh, oh, ohohohohohohohohohOHOHOHOH!" Her whole body arches and trembles, spasms running through her. She threatens to break away from my grip and fall flat on her face, taking the nightstand with her, so I hold her tight. Tight enough to leave red finger marks on her pristine white bum-cheeks when I finally release her, when she has finished shaking and squealing and can stand again on her own feet for the moment that it takes her to sink to her knees on the threadbare carpet, panting hard enough for her whole body to move with every breath, every breath coming from somewhere deep in her breast, like a sob.

All I can think is how nice her arse looks when she's knelt hunched forward like that. I lean forward to plant a kiss on it, next to one of the finger marks. I sniff at her crack, taking a last lick, just for the taste of her cunt-juice; that makes her shudder and let out a soft little moan. When I kneel up again, she is looking at me over her shoulder, her cheeks bright red, enough to make her freckles look faint, her eyes glittering. She is still breathing hard through her mouth; her upper set of lips are just as flushed and wet as the ones down below. She's grinning too, even as a tear slowly slides down her face.

"That was..." She laughs breathlessly. "Fucking hell, Susan! You're a beast!"

I laugh too at her tone of amazement, as if she thought I wouldn't have a clue what to do with what she was offering me. No; it's like riding a bike, you never forget however long it might be since your last attempt.

After a decent interval, I straddle her face as she lies on her back upon the carpet, dangling my nether regions for her to lick and caress. She slides a finger up my bum, lubricated by my sweat; I grip her hair with my left hand, forcing her head back so that she cranes her neck at just the right angle to suck and nibble at my clitoris. I don't really have to force her, but doing so turns me on, and she seems to like it too. She is obviously inexperienced, but a fast learner, and enthusiastic. I reach out with my right hand as I sigh and swear in mounting excitement and tension, finding her cunt and sliding the middle and ring fingers inside, pumping them up and down within her, kneading at her clit with my palm with every stroke.

She comes again before I do, her whole body writhing and contorting beneath me, but to her credit that doesn't stop her pleasuring me with her mouth. She just buries her face in my hot, sticky groin, grasps one of my flabby buttocks tightly in her hand and shrieks into me, then carries on even more eagerly than before. When I do orgasm, I feel as if I am on the brink of blacking out, so intensely does it hit me. Haven't had one like that in a long time, like a bomb exploding behind my eyes as my pelvis clenches and spasms and knots.

I roll off her helplessly, lying there unable to move or speak for a time, panting loudly and feeling myself as if afraid that she has taken a bite out of me. I am still lying there when she rolls across, resting her head upon my shoulder and draping her arm across my chest. She has taken off her vest too in the meantime, is now nude from head to foot. Her skin feels like velvet where it touches mine.

"Did you like that?" she whispers, her mouth wet and tickly against my ear. I turn my face to kiss her on the mouth, tasting myself on her lips.

"That was gorgeous," I tell her, putting an arm around her and holding her close against me. She loops her naked leg across one of mine so that her thigh rests between mine. I don't know whether I'm talking about the fuck or the taste of my sex in her mouth; it applies equally to both of them.

JohnR33
JohnR33
6 Followers