Sarah and the Human Sexuality Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready for the next one?" He asks. I think I hear him breathing.

I take a deep breath. "Yes. I think I might cum though."

"Just take small breaths and don't move, ok? You'll be fine."

"Using size five right now," he says. I really can feel his breath on my pussy. I wish he would just lick me and suck to get me off, he's just a millimeter away it seems.

This time he pushes it in and I wince. He takes it out and I hear him squirting lube on it. "I need to warm this up." I can tell he's rubbing it between his palms.

He slowly pushes it against my pussy. "I need you to open your legs wider for me please." Yes sir. I open my legs as much as I can while I'm in stirrups.

"That's good." He clears his throat a few times." He pushes further. It almost hurts, it's bigger than any toy I've ever used or any man I've ever been with. I moan and push my hips forward.

He pushes it in as far as it will go again; spreading my pussy as far as it can go. "How is that?" His voice sounds shakey.

"Uhhhh mmmmm" is all I can muster.

"That's good, good."

I feel so full, it's pressing so hard on my G spot without moving I know I'm going to cum the second he starts to move it. But he doesn't move it.

I wiggle my hips back and forth, trying to fuck myself. I don't care if he sees me, I feel like I'm going to explode.

He doesn't say anything. "Is this the largest you could take?" He says in a soft voice.

"Mmmm," I groan.

He stays down between my legs. "I have to ask. Are you usually this responsive sexually?" His fingers are on my labia, pushing down and then pulling them out. I'm breathing so hard I can't speak.

He suddenly takes his hands off of me.

He takes his gloves off, reaches over and taps on the tablet. "That part is over."

I feel myself able to breathe a little bit now that his hands aren't touching me. He stands up and looks at me.

"It depends on who I'm with. When it's someone I am very attracted to I'm very responsive. If we have a good connection."

"You are definitely an amazing subject," he says. He takes a deep breath and stares at my face, looking into my eyes. His eyes look more green than I've ever seen them.

He sits back down. His bare fingers graze my clitoris and I take in a deep breath. He uses both hands to massage around the dildo while his thumb gently plays with my clit. "How's that feel?" He asks.

"Wonderful!! God!!"

I feel his hot wet mouth on my clitoris and I scream with joy. He circles it with his soft warm tongue while sucking it into his mouth. He pulls out the dildo, replacing it with three of his fingers. I feel like I'm going to faint with pleasure. His other hand is on my flat stomach pushing down.

I know I'm moaning loudly but no one can hear me. He's moaning while kissing my clit, he bites it softly. "Ow! Do that again. I knew you were a naughty boy!"

He shoves another finger in and starts pushing up on my G-spot, sucking and biting my clit. I wish I could see him. I grab the sheets and throw them on the floor, untie the top tie and take my tits out, squeezing them for his pleasure, playing with my hard nipples. My hips are bucking and forth, I'm struggling to keep my feet in the stirrups.

He looks so hot down there. I put one of my hands on the back of his head. "Oh my god you are so fucking good!"

He starts pumping his hand inside and out my pussy, and I feel his thumb go inside. No one has ever fisted me before. It feels so good I scream.

He is still vigorously attacking my clit, pulling on the hood, circling, then making his tongue flat and pushing back and forth. I'm in heaven.

"God!" I start screaming. "God!" And then I'm in a dizzy state of suspended animation. "Don't stop!"

"Mmmm" he says, and then I'm over the top, my pussy has never felt more full. I feel like I'm cumming over and over. He keeps going. I feel like I'm losing consciousness every time I cum. It feels like it lasts forever, I lose count.

"Ok stop! Stop!" I can't take it anymore. I'm suddenly so sensitive I literally can't stand to be touched.

He looks up and stares at me with lust in his eyes. His hand slowly comes out of my pussy. And I can feel lubrication running everywhere.

It takes me a minute to catch my breath: he's sitting in the same place with his hands on each of my thighs smiling at me like a deviant.

I immediately jump off the table and stand in front of him. I drop the gown to the floor. I squat down and look him in the eye, while he reaches for my nipples.

I grab the back of his head and kiss him, our tongues perfectly encircling each other.

"Stand up," I tell him, wondering if he will let me be in charge now.

He stands up and I undo his belt, strip off his pants and tell him to take off his shirt. He is wearing boxer briefs, my favorite. "God your cock looks good in those." He is rock hard.

He takes off his shirt and I kiss him again, my hands go immediately to his hair, ruffling it up like I wanted to so many times. He smells amazing just like I knew he would.

I pull down his briefs, kneel down and take him into my mouth. He's a good six inches long and it's beautiful. I suck hard up and down with my hand curled around the base so I can feel him getting even harder. I can feel the blood rushing in.

I look up at him with his cock all the way in my mouth. He looks down at me and gasps. His eyes close shut. His hands reach for my hair.

"Where do you want to come?" I ask him.

He points at the couch. "I meant on my body."

He squats down, picks me up and carries me to the couch, flipping me on my stomach. He gets behind me, grabs my hair and whispers in my ear, "You want my cock don't you?"

"Yes." I can feel him rubbing it on my ass. "Push your ass up." I get up on all fours. I start moaning, moving my hips to try to get it inside me.

"Don't be greedy woman," he whispers playfully.

He slaps my ass. "uhhhh." I feel like I'm going to come again. "You like that don't you?"

"Yes."

"That's because you're a slut aren't you?" He pulls my hair harder. "Yes."

I can feel him gliding his cock up and down my slit, teasing me.

"Please don't tease me. Please." I beg. "I want you to fuck me. Hard."

He slaps my ass again. "God, you have such a nice ass. Damn."

He leans forward again like he's going to finally fuck me. "How long have you wanted to fuck me?" He whispers.

"Since the first day of class. The minute I saw you."

"I knew it, because you're a slut."

He moves forward, his whole cock pushing all the way inside me. Even with the fisting I'm still so tight. It feels incredible, I scream out.

"That's what you want isn't it? My big hard cock."

"Yes!"

He bites my back right below my neck. "Uhhhh!" I feel like I'm going to cum. He bites harder. "You want more now?"

"Yes!"

He pushes me flat on the couch, reaches under me and grabs my breasts, lifting me up slightly while fucking me hard.

I hear myself screaming.

He is moaning in my ear. "Make it hurt! Harder! Harder! God you are so big and hard! Fuck!" I start to cum, tightening hard against him.

He moans and yells and pushes it in as far as he can. "God!!"

He collapses on top of me. We both catch our breath. "Damn..." He says and kisses the back of my neck. "Damn." He slowly gets up and goes into the bathroom and shuts the door.

I can't move.

I hear water running. There's nothing out here other the gown. I use it to wipe myself up and then the bathroom door opens. "You want to clean up?" He says.

He reaches over and turns on the shower. I look at his naked body, seeing it from all angles in the mirror.

"My god you are gorgeous," I say. He looks even better than I imagined. He is toned and muscled like a swimmer, with a long torso and hot ass.

"You are too." He gets in the shower.

"Aren't people going to think it's weird when we come out with wet hair?"

"There's a hair dryer in the drawer."

I open it. It's full of sample sizes of grooming products, even toothpaste.

"Do you do this with all your test subjects?" I ask.

He sticks his head out. "No, you're the first one."

I walk over, grab the door and get in with him. "Don't you think this is a little dangerous?"

He has soap all over his body, I want to feel every inch of it.

"It's very dangerous. Yes. But that makes it hotter, doesn't it?"

"I knew you were a perv. I knew it."

"I saw you walk in on the camera. I don't usually do that part of the exam, but I just had a feeling you would be very interesting."

I get some shower gel and start soaping up. "That was definitely interesting." I say, being sure to wash my tits very thoroughly. He starts to get hard again.

"Already?" I reach down and grab it.

He moans and keeps rinsing the soap off. "Well I feel bad that you gave me oral and I didn't get to finish you. I had a lot more orgasms, it's not fair," I say.

I kneel down and pull him forward so the spray runs down his back. I grab his ass and he puts his hands on my head, his cock almost gagging me. I come up for air. "You ok?"

I nod and slowly work my tight lips up and down, then when I get to the head, I twirl my tongue in circles. "Oh my god." His moans are getting louder and louder. I find a spot that makes him moan loudly every time I touch it with my tongue, on the head of his cock.

I put my hand around the base of shaft and squeeze. My other hand cups his tight balls. I can feel he's about to come. He looks down at me and I slowly push the head back and forth over my tongue.

Then I quickly tighten my lips. Sliding his cock up and down my tongue and in and out of my mouth. I feel him tighten, I go faster.

"Arrrrgrrrr!" He is motionless. He cums in my mouth, and I push him back a little into the spray. I stand up and he says "you swallowed?"

"Of course."

He pulls me close to him, running his hands up and down my back with the hot water running over both of us.

"Can you come back again for another study?" He looks down and grabs my breasts in both hands. "They are even more beautiful than I thought."

"I could come back, I just don't know. If you are there it might skew the results. It's not scientific." I smile up at him.

"You might be right. We might have to do some research off site. Maybe at my house."

"I might have some research to do of my own on male sexuality."

12