Sarah and the Marines

Story Info
Civilian Sarah takes on three military men.
834 words
3.54
44.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a log hard day, working on the Marine base. Sarah and all of her friends were enjoying the evening smoking hookah, drinking Vodka and hanging out in front of the barracks. Sarah was one of only a few civilians, working with so many hunky Marines on the base.

Charity, one of Sarah's Marine friends, decided she was hungry. Sarah agreed that she was hungry too, so they went to Sarah's room to retrieve some munchies. To their dismay, the only thing to eat was pudding. But there were no spoons. They took it back outside and Charity suggested they just eat it with their fingers. Sarah refused to put her fingers in to the sticky chocolate pudding, so Matthew offered to feed her with his fingers. Sarah was very excited to eat the pudding, but even more anxious to suck the pudding off Matthew's fingers. She had admired Matthew's handsome face and tight ass. She had lusted over his hard chest and six pack abs. As he fed her, she eagerly sucked the pudding from his fingers. Imagining it was his cock, sliding in and out of her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his finger as she sucked it hard. Kevin and Mario looked on in amazement as Sarah seductively devoured Matthew's fingers. Not only was Matthew's manhood growing hard, but Mario's and Kevin's desire was showing in their tight green shorts as well.

Meanwhile, Charity and her boyfriend Chad had slipped off to her room for some private recreation of their own. Suddenly, Kevin stated that he would like some of that pudding, as he winked at Matthew. Matthew took his finger and dipped it in to the pudding and then spread it on to Sarah's cleavage. Kevin eagerly licked the pudding as Sarah moaned. Mario then said he would like some as well. Matthew spread some pudding on Sarah's inner thigh and Mario happily licked it off. As he licked Sarah's thigh, she moaned even more and thrust her hips up. By now, her head was spinning from the vodka and the desire she was feeling. She looked at the three Marines and admired their rock hard bodies. The next thing she knew, she had 3 hungry mouths wandering on her body. She moaned and whimpered and could no longer stand it – she had to have these Marines. She wanted all three of them.

She stood up and suggested they all go back to her room. Of course, being Marines, they were very willing to accommodate her desires. They walked quickly back to her room. As soon as they entered the room, the Marines began undressing Sarah, kissing her body as they did. They laid her back on her bed. Kevin buried his face in her pussy as Matthew and Mario each claimed a breast.

Sarah's heart raced as she felt three hot hungry mouths on her enthusiastic body. She moaned softly as she relished in the feelings. Kevin lifted her legs in the air – raising her pussy up closer to his face. He placed her legs over his shoulders and placed his hands beneath her ass, pulling her pussy even closer to his face. As she ground her drenched pussy in to his face, she became very hungry for her mouth to be filled with cock. Matthew must have been reading her mind, because about that time, he brought his hard cock to her face. Her mouth opened eagerly as she began to devour his manhood.

Kevin raised his face from her pussy and seconds later – she could feel his hardness enter her moist tunnel. She let out a loud moan which was muffled by Matthew's cock. As Kevin pounded her pussy – she moaned and whimpered. With her legs over his shoulder, he continued pumping in and out of her.

She reached for Mario's hard shaft, sliding her hands up and down it as she continued to suck Matthew's cock. She felt Kevin tense up as he announced he was going to cum. He groaned as he released his load.

Mario eagerly took up where Kevin left off. Meanwhile, while Mario shoved his cock in and out of her pussy, Matthew's cock twitched in her mouth and began to spew his load deep down her throat. She fervently licked up every last drop of his cum. She felt her body tense as her orgasm approached. Her entire body shook as her pussy muscles tightened around Mario's throbbing cock. They both exploded in orgasm and then he collapsed on top of her.

By now, Kevin was placing his again erect cock by her face, impatiently awaiting her mouth. She lustfully took his cock in her mouth and within a minute, she had brought him to another orgasm. She slurped up each drop of his cum.

Kevin and Mario left her with a kiss and a thank you, but Matthew spent the night in her room – continuing their lustful sex throughout the night.