Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they emerged from the cinema, he asked her, "Do you fancy a lager? We'll find a nice crowded pub so you can feel vulnerable."

"You mean naked under an unfastened coat?"

"Precisely"

"OK, then." The walked into a pub that was so crowded they had a job to get in the door. He held her hand and pulled her through the throng she hung on to her belt and the crush tugged at it. She just knew that her coat was going to be pulled open before they got to the bar. But it didn't, However when they got their drinks and stood facing one another he started fiddling with her belt. "You know you're going to have to fuck me soon don't you?" she said loud enough for the man standing behind her to hear.

"If he won't luv, I will!" the man told her and laughed.

She laughed it off by saying, "I'm busy tonight with my boyfriend, thanks all the same."

They did fuck that night in the side entry at her house, with her raincoat on the floor. When they finally about to part, he asked her about taking in wet tee shirt competition in front of her parents. "Well," she said, "Mum and Dad are quite happy for me to express my sexuality, after all, it's what they did. It's a long story so you'll have to take me out again to hear it!"