Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carole had to go back to her home for the rest of the day and prepared to leave. "Remember." Sarah told her, "your shortest dress and nothing else for you tonight, we will be coming to check up on you!"

"OK,OK,OK," Carole replied, sounding a little irritated, "I'll do it, God knows what the boss will say."

"He'll probably want you to do it every night." Tom offered, grinning.

Carole raised her eyes in horror, "yeah well, you just make sure she shows her bum and pubes over the top of that skirt today – I want photographic evidence!" They stood in the doorway of the apartment, seeing Carole out of the door, now back in her clothes of the night before, Tom was standing behind Sarah, they were both still naked and Tom's penis was settled nicely in the crack of Sarah's arse. He was cupping her breasts in his hands, hers were preserving what little modesty could be achieved by two hands at her groin.

They watched all the way down the corridor before going back inside. Tom was quite hard again now and this matter was only resolved by a sex session on the bed. This time Tom planted his seed deep into his girlfriend and she loved it. "You wanted to do that to Carole last night." Sarah said without displaying any emotion.

"Yeah! I nearly did too!" Tom remarked. "I'm glad you stopped me, It would have been a complication that we didn't need, if I had."

"We?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, well I mean, I wouldn't have wanted to leave her in a mess and I wouldn't have wanted to put you in an awkward situation."

They lay in silence for a while. "Do you think I should shave my pubes?" Sarah suddenly asked.

"Why?" Tom asked in return, not knowing what to say.

"Well, would it be sexier to have a tuft of pubic hair poking out of the waistband of the skirt, or not?" Sarah asked him.

"Well I suppose, if you shave, we could push the skirt lower, but if you left the hair in place, it would remove any ambiguity on two counts." Tom told her.

"Two?" she queried.

"Yes, one, that could be no doubt that you were naked under the skirt and not wearing a bikini bottom underneath."

"The other?" she asked.

Tom guffawed "It removes any doubt that you are a natural blonde!"

She hit him and said "Tom! Which do you prefer?"

"For today, I think, leave it and make a proper display, but there may become a time later in the week that I think shaving would be better."

The rickety bus to the old town was crowded and they had to stand. Sarah had put on a bikini top, the skirt and a pair of sandals, - nothing else. As the bus jerked along, Tom slid his hand over her hip and pushed the waistband down to the top of her leg. She turned her head and grinned at him and then put out her tongue in an act of defiance. He pushed his hand further down inside the skirt and held her thigh. She bit her lip and couldn't prevent herself from opening her legs a little. She had skirts which came further up her thighs than where Tom's hand was right now. Nobody else on the bus appeared to notice what was happening to her, although she herself thought that everyone could see her state of undress. She found it very exciting and looked forward to the day immensely. Her hair was matted and unkempt, but in reality, it looked just that, not full of cum and female ejaculate.

As the bus reached town and began to empty, Tom hoisted her skirt back into place. That is, not up to her waist, but about six inches below her hips.

They spent the afternoon shopping and in one shop Tom found a tiny little micro skirt, it can't have been more than six inches long, but it was flared and it was in a very light white material having a faint print on it. Sarah looked at it and smiled, "I'll bet you'd like to see me in that."

"Damn right!" exclaimed Tom, "especially in public!" She laughed and said, "I suppose you want me to wear it out tonight."

"Oh no." uttered Tom, "I want you to wear it out right now!"

She laughed heartily at that until she realised that he meant it. "With nothing underneath?" she asked weakly.

He nodded, "absolutely nothing."

"Do I have to wear it all the time today?" she asked, somewhat nervously.

"No just, say ten minutes out in the street, then you can put your longer one back on, but lower than you're wearing it now."

She grinned and rubbed his groin and said, "you're getting turned on by this aren't you?"

He rubbed her and replied, "And I suppose that you are not?"

She bit her lip, "Well, itisexciting."

"Then get changed." He told her.

She and Tom walked up and down the street gazing into shop windows. She got several strange looks from people perhaps wondering if she was actually wearing any panties under her ridiculously short skirt. After a while, Tom said "I think your ten minutes are up now, do you want to get changed or shall we have a coffee first?"

She smiled and said "A coffee would be nice." Tom chose a bar which had a little dais raised about six inches above street level and naturally took a table in full view of the street. Sarah was amused by this and said, "you're determined to show me off, aren't you?"

He grinned and told her "If you thought you were not going to enjoy it, you shouldn't have joined."

"Oh I'm enjoying it all right!" she exclaimed. "I can't wait until tomorrow night when we can take Carole out wearing exactly what we tell her."

"In the meantime," Tom said to her, "We have the rest of the day to amuse ourselves."

"I know," Sarah replied with a smile, "exciting, isn't it?" She then crossed her legs, exposing her thigh to an extent not seen hitherto.

Tom finished his coffee and said "I think we should try and find a wet t-shirt competition tonight, don't you?"

She stood up, took his hand as if to pull him up, "Oh yes! Do you think I should wear this skirt for it?"

Tom's reply echoed hers, "Oh, yes!"

They walked hand in hand along the street for a last time and found the fisherman's beach. So called because the fish market was just at the head of the beach and several boats were pulled up on the sand. She said, "If I am to wear this skirt tonight, I don't want to get it dirty, maybe I should put my other skirt on after all." Tom agreed and suggested she change behind one of the boats. She told him "There's no need for that I can do it right here." Tom was looking forward to this, but she thwarted him by simply putting the longer skirt on over her head, pulling it down into position and reaching under it to remove the short one. She laughed at his disappointment and said, "You won't be disappointed tonight." Tom satisfied himself by making sure that there was an ample amount of bum cleavage above the top of the skirt at the back, which was matched by a few tufts of blonde pubic hair at the front.

After a couple of afternoon drinks it was time to catch the bus back up to the strip. This time it was not so crowded and it was clear that they would get a seat. As they boarded the bus, Sarah pulled the skirt up so the waistband was actually at her waist. Before Tom could say anything, Sarah sat down, but pulled the skirt from under her, so her bare bum was in direct contact with the bus seat. She then allowed Tom to hoist the front of her skirt up to the top of her legs. This did not actually expose anything but certainly gave the impression, rightly so as it happens, that she was not wearing anything underneath. Tom leaned over to her, "Do you fancy a shave when we get back?" She grinned and nodded. Tom spent the rest of the journey fiddling with the ties at the back of her bikini top.

As they boarded the lift in the accommodation block, Sarah threw her arms around Tom's neck and said "I've had a lovely and exciting time this afternoon." He put his hands to her hips and slowly slid her skirt down her legs. Her only response was to thrust her tongue down his throat.

The lift stopped at their floor and the doors opened. "Oh I say!" it was Roger Wilkinson, who was occupying the flat next door. The problem was he had his wife with him and she was shocked.

"Oh! I am sorry!" gasped Sarah as she hoisted her skirt back up into position.

"Time and a place for that sort of thing!" blustered Roger.

"Of course!" Replied Tom as he niftily pulled the tie at the back of Sarah's neck undone allowing of course, her bikini top to fall to her waist. "Good afternoon." He added as he guided Sarah back to their apartment.

As they went into the flat, Sarah turned to him, threw her arms wide and said "Take me I'm yours!" He did, she was, and they both loved it. During the course of their love making they contrived to get Tom's semen all over her breasts. This was rubbed in with glee and then licked off.

It was getting dark when they awoke. "Right." She said, "I have to make myself beautiful, so let me have a shower first, then you can have one."

"Even if you're going to get wet later?" Tom asked her.

She replied, slapping his hand away from her breasts, "It's even more important to be beautiful at the beginning, it will probably contrast with a drenched and wrecked appearance afterwards."

Whilst she was in the shower, she called Tom to come and shave her, for which she lay on towels on the bathroom floor and telling him to be "very careful" opened her legs for him.

Tom very carefully carried out his task, after all he was hoping to make use of the orifice that he was attending to later. Finally satisfied, he pronounced her completely hairless in that very important little place. "Right, I shall be an hour getting ready." Sarah told him, "So get out of my way and leave me alone."

When Sarah announced that she was ready, Tom was out on the balcony watching the people walking along the footpath next to the beach. She came to his side and slipped her arm through his and said, "Do you want to go down there later on?"

He turned and smiled at her "Maybe." Then taken aback, "– God you look gorgeous!" Her hair was draped around her face which was beautifully made up, she most certainly had taken her time and the result was worth the wait. She was wearing the extremely short white flared skirt, which Tom had bought for her earlier in the day and a sparkly white top with thin shoulder straps. It just about reached the top of the skirt, leaving an inch or two of bare flesh when she moved. As she turned away from him, he noticed that the top laced down the back leaving a three or four inch wide gap completely down the back. This meant that the couple of inches of the crack of her bum could clearly be seen above her skirt.

Tom and Sarah walked hand in hand down the strip until they met Carole, working as usual. She was wearing a fabulous white silk minidress with a square neckline and wide shoulder straps. From the way the material clung to her body, it was clear that she was not wearing a bra. "How are you?" Sarah asked.

"I'm feeling very vulnerable in a dress as short as this!" Carole replied.

Tom put his hand on her bum and said "I hope you haven't snuck a thong on, when you thought we wouldn't check."

Carole looked at him and challenged, "check away, but don't let anyone see you."

Sarah stood close in front of her, and hidden by their proximity, slid two fingers between a pair of unprotected labia lips. "She's right," Sarah told Tom, "nothing down there except a very sexy cunt." Turning to Carole, she said "Feel mine."

Carole gasped as she did so, "You're wet!" she exclaimed. Tom sniggered, "Not as wet as she is going to be! She's promised to enter a wet t-shirt competition." Carole grinned and said "Try the Continental Disco, they have one nearly every night, most of the girls rip their shirts off and end up topless."

"I may just enter in what I'm wearing." Sarah announced.

"What! In that lovely top?" Carole asked, shocked.

"Why not? Sarah countered, "Anyway we'll see what happens."

They had almost decided to eat in a different restaurant that night but in the end relented provided they could have "their" window table. This was arranged and as Sarah sat on the chair, she made sure that her skirt was not underneath her bum, which gave her ample opportunity to display as much of her thighs as there was.

During dinner Tom reached over and pulled one of Sarah's straps off her shoulder. She grinned at him, said nothing, but moved her shoulder forward a little which let the strap slide down to her elbow. The top of her bodice slid down somewhat and the swelling of her breast came into view. She smiled, took a sip of her wine and asked, "Are you satisfied with the result?"

Tom laughed and said "Not all together, I won't be, until I have you naked again."

She looked at him over the top of her glass, "here in the restaurant?"

"No," Tom replied, "I can wait, -at least until we get outside!"

She laughed at that and said, "Well it shouldn't take long, I'm not wearing much."

"Does that bother you?" Tom asked.

"If it did, I wouldn't be dressed like this, besides, I plan to have something even more revealing for tomorrow night, and that goes for Carole too! And," she added "if you don't do something to expose Carole to the night, -I will!" She looked down at her breast which was threatening to come out of her top. "You like this top like this, don't you?"

Tom reached under the table and put his hand on her thigh. "Most definitely." He replied.

The shoulder strap didn't make back up on to her shoulder all through dinner. Her top threatened to release one of her breasts at any moment. He smiled, rubbing his hand gently up and down her thigh, aware that they could be seen through the window from the street. "Are you going to let that shoulder strap slip any more?" he asked her quietly. She had just taken a mouthful of food, so Sarah shook her head vigorously which had the effect of shaking her shoulders a little.

This movement affected her top which slipped just a little bit more, now the crest of her areola appeared out of the sparkly top. "Nothing to do with me!" she protested. "You're the one who pulled it off my shoulder! If you don't like it, pull it back up!"

"Alternatively," he began, "I could adjust the other side to match."

She laughed. "I like that, a bit of lateral thinking. If that's what you want, go ahead."

"My hand is busy right now, I'd rather like you to do it." He told her. She didn't need telling that his hand was busy, she was spreading her legs to accommodate it.

"You mean like this?" she asked. With that she bent her left shoulder forward and allowed the second strap to slide off her shoulder.

"That's clever." He remarked.

"It takes years of practice in front of a mirror!" she told him and they both laughed. Her second breast was not as exposed as the first – yet, but it wasn't far behind. The only thing that was stopping her top falling down completely was the lacing up the back.

They finished their meal and sat there drinking the last of the red wine that was left. At one point, Tom reached across the table to take her by the hand, and by accident, knocked over her glass. The wine splashed her cleavage and ran down her top into her lap, staining both her top and her little white skirt. She didn't move a muscle. "Well," she said, with a mischievous grin, "I wasn't expecting the top to last the night, but I thought you might like to spray me with something other than wine!"

"Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry....." he began.

She stopped him with a hand on his arm. "Don't worry, it's scrap now anyway, Let's just enjoy the rest of the evening."

As they left the restaurant, they stopped to speak to Carole. "God I can't wait to come out with you two tomorrow night! She told them, "That was so sexy!"

"What?" Sarah asked her.

"Your top! Nearly falling off in public like that!" Carole replied. "I so wanted to rush in there and pull it right down and take those lovely tits into my mouth."

Sarah laughed, "And then, tomorrow night, my dear, you shall. Although I must warn you, that you are certain to get the same treatment. Further, you are unlikely to have ventured out in anything so revealing as that which you will almost be wearing. Remember? You promised."

Carole grinned ruefully. "I know." She said, "I'm dreading it, but excited at the same time." Tom asked Carole if she would like to spend the day with them, rather than just go out at night. They could go for a run out in the car possibly up into the mountains. Sarah thought that was a brilliant idea and eventually Carole agreed.

Sarah and Tom carried on with their walk up the strip and headed towards the Continental Disco where Carole had told them there was likely to be a wet t-shirt competition. They confirmed that this was the case and went in. They headed for the bar and downed a couple of drinks each before venturing in to the dance area. They danced to the loud and throbbing music and were very much enjoying themselves when the MC called for entries for the competition to be held later. A few girls went up, including Sarah, they were joined by more when he announced that the winner would get fifty euros (50$). They put down their names and were given a shot each and a very thin, poor quality t-shirt. Sarah gave hers to Tom, saying, "Hold this for me Tom, I'll probably need it later on." She grinned at him, "I'm going in as I am." He grinned too "You'll walk it." He told her.

A shower cubicle was wheeled on to the stage and the build-up began. The girls were given time to modify their shirts in any way they wished before going on stage. Some cut slits in them, some cut off the bottoms, others made them into tie front shirts. Sarah just stood in line waiting. The form was to be an elimination heat and have three finalists, one of which would get the fifty Euros.

The MC called each girl up in turn by name and they did a dance dry for about half a minute before stepping into the shower cubicle. It was up to them how long they stayed in the shower but they were only allowed a minute from the time they went into the shower. This doesn't sound very long but in actuality it was plenty of time. The first girl went up and was introduced as Sue. She had not, seemingly modified her shirt at all, whereas others hardly seemed to have anything left of theirs, even before they went on stage. Sue went up onto the stage and began to dance, after about fifteen seconds or so of playing up to the boys in the front row, she tore the neck of her shirt down to nipple level. She then went into a vigorous dance routine which showed off her lace panties somewhat.

When she stepped into the shower, her shirt went immediately transparent. Whilst being soaked under the shower, she danced with her back to the audience, which allowed a great view of her fine back and bum. Sarah thought to herself, "She's done this before and knows what she is doing." When Sue turned round the rip in her shirt now went all the way down to the hem. Indeed it was only the hem stitching at pube level which was holding the shirt together. It was an incredibly sexy look and Sarah suddenly knew what she was going to do. She quickly borrowed a pair of scissors and made a small nick in the neckline of her top and also at the bottom of each side seam. As a further measure she undid the bow at the bottom of the lace up back and cut off the excess cord. Sue was coming to the end of her time and was baring her breasts and lifting the bottom of her shirt to show her wet panties through which a shadow of pubic hair could be seen. She danced off to the side of the stage to allow the second girl her turn.

A succession of girls went on, danced, got wet and tore their shirts, but none were as good in Sarah's opinion as Sue. Suddenly it was Sarah's turn. The MC was surprised to see her wearing her white top rather than the standard issue t-shirt. She danced to the front of the stage and the boys at the front realised that a) she was different and b) she was not wearing anything under her short skirt. They set up a loud roar and cheering for her, louder than anyone who had gone before. Sarah stepped into the shower and the force of the water took her a bit by surprise. She too danced under the shower with her back the audience, but she concentrated their minds by reaching up behind and began pulling the cord out the loops which laced up the back of her top. She unlaced it to about half way before dancing up to the front of the stage. Then thrusting one hip towards the audience, she grabbed either side of the side seam of her top and ripped up to her armpit. This was met with a great roar of approval which was even louder when she did the same the other side. Her top and skirt clung to her body and gave a perfect view of her shape underneath. She took a grip of the neckline of her top and gave a questioning look to the audience as if to ask whether she should tear it. The answer, not surprisingly was in the affirmative. She ripped the top down to her belly, dancing round and round, allowing first one breast and then the other to appear through the torn top. Then suddenly her time was up and she had to make way for another girl.