Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah exclaimed "You Buggers!" she finally laughed and said, "I'm afraid I did agree. It would be an experience I like to try once."

José laughed, "I don't think it will be a problem to find some volunteers!"

Sarah shrugged "OK, I suppose I asked for it. So go on, make a mess of me, it will be your last chance before we go home." She cuddled up to Tom and said "I want you to be first -- and last." She slowly caressed her boyfriend's stiffening penis until it was fully erect. She finally teased him by saying, "Save this for later, just before we go out."

At which point, José said "We'll have dinner here then we'll hit the strip."

Carole piped up, "But we don't have anything to wear, now our clothes are all torn."

Sarah said, "that is where you're wrong, If you're up for it I have a couple outfits we can wear."

"What do you mean, up for it?"

"I'll show you," Sarah told her and reached into her bag to produce two mini slips.

"They're all right." Carole said.

"Which one do you want?" asked Sarah, "the see-through or the ultra short one?"

"They both look the same to me."

"They are!" laughed Sarah.

They went into the villa and cleaned up, the girls dressed in nothing but their slips looked gorgeous. Miraculously Maria the maid had produced a light and lovely meal. They had plenty of wine to go with it. They took a long time over the meal and it was dark by the time they had finished. Sarah and Tom were both horny and as they relaxed on a sofa in the main room of the villa, they began feeling each other up. Soon Tom had a raging hard on and was in the process of uncovering Sarah's special place as a precursor to poking it into her, when Carole said in a loud voice, "I hope you're not going to waste that cum, she needs it in her hair."

"Ignore her." Sarah said "and fuck me with it."

He did precisely that and it was immensely satisfying for both of them. "There will be more to come" he whispered to her.

"Good!" she gasped, "I'm going to need it."

Sarah went to clean herself up and came back to announce that she was ready to go dancing. Carole said that it was about time too.

They set off for José's club first and soon found Carla who was in a smart but sexy dress. She laughed when she saw how the other two girls were dressed. "I see you two aren't leaving much to the imagination!" she laughed.

Carole pointed out. "You should be taking a look at her when we've finished with her tonight!" The thought occurred to Sarah that Carole was relishing the prospect of Sarah's hair getting messy, more than she was herself, which was actually not possible.

They all headed for the dance floor and started some moves, the object of which was to show off the girls. If this meant the odd shoulder strap slipped, of a hem slid up a thigh, then all the better. At one point José excused himself and was soon seen talking in a conspiratorial fashion to a gang of young Portuguese lads.

In the mean time, Tom found himself dancing with two scantily clad young ladies which was all to the good as far as he was concerned. Carole sidled up to Sarah and said "When are going to let Tom wank into your hair then?"

"He's not!" Sarah replied, "I'm going to do it for him!"

Not long after that exchange, José came back and said "It's all fixed. -- We meet the others in the yard behind the club, in ten minutes."

Carole whooped with laughter. "I cannot wait to see this!"

"You're going to be there?" Tom asked.

"Oh course!" Carole almost spluttered, "I would miss this for anything!"

"That's good." José told her, winking at the other two, "Because I told the boys that there were two crazy English girls who wanted to be sprayed all over with Portuguese cum!"

Carole looked horrified. "No! -- Not me! I'm not part of this!"

José shrugged and said "Well, you better stay in the club then, in case you get splashed."

"I'll watch from a distance." Carole suggested.

"I want you with me." Sarah said quietly, then turned to Tom, holding out her hand "Shall we go outside?" They walked out of the front door of the club and round into the yard at the back.

"You don't have to go through with this you know." Tom told her.

"Oh yes I do!" Sarah confirmed "It has been a fantasy of mine for a very long time."

"Fantasies are sometimes kept as just that." Tom said.

"Not this one!" Sarah replied, "I've dreamt about this for ages, and now, here, where no one knows me, I have a chance to do it. -- Or." She giggled, "have it done to me!" She knelt down in front of him and undid his flies. He was hard already as she took his penis into her mouth and worked his helmet with her tongue. She was soon working his erection by hand and generally pointing the thing at her head. He was in the process of shooting three thick strings of cum into her blonde hair when the others appeared in the yard.

José spoke to the six young men who had followed him and told them in Portuguese and in no uncertain terms, that there would be no cock-sucking, shoot your load and then go. Carole was there and told Sarah what José had said. "Hold my hand." Sarah pleaded. So Carole did as she was asked. The six lads stood around wanking themselves and in turn presented themselves at Sarah's head. Her hair was already matted somewhat from Tom's efforts. The first to go was the youngest of them all, no more than just past his eighteenth birthday. He came very quickly and frankly didn't produce much, but Sarah wasn't to know that. Then the rush started, no matter how much José was trying to keep control, soon there were three round her all at once. Inevitably some aims were not as good as others and one first spurt hit Sarah in the face. Instead of reacting badly, she threw her head back and luxuriated in three or four more strings of white sperm across her forehead. Her hair was full of cum by the time the last two lads were ready. They positioned themselves one in front of her and the other behind her. Her face and the nape of her neck were to be the targets. Carole was still holding her hand at this point and when the first lad erupted, he lost his balance a little and whilst most of his spray hit is original target, on string hit Carole in the chest and wet her dress. She said nothing, but when everyone had stepped away from Sarah, Carole kissed her deeply on the lips, collecting some of the cum off Sarah's face in the process.

Sarah was a complete mess. Her hair was matted, her face was covered, but she looked pleased. She asked everyone except Tom to leave and then said to him, "Bring me off Tom, don't fuck me, that's for later, just finger me to a climax."

Tom set about his business, with some success he thought as the gasps coming from Sarah indicated a sense of enjoyment. To his horror, he discovered she was crying. "Sarah?" he began then cuddled her to him as she sobbed on his shoulder.

"It's all gone wrong!" She wailed.

"Hmm, don't like the mess, eh?" he murmured.

"It's not that." She cried, "I had thought it would be better than this, on the beach somewhere perhaps, not down amongst the bins...."

"Come on," Tom said, "Let's get you cleaned up...."

"No!" Sarah insisted. "I'll be alright in a minute, then I want you to walk me through the club and all the way down the street to the apartment."

After a moment or two, that's what he did. He walked proudly with his messed up girlfriend, cum all over her hair and face, with some running down the front of her light coloured dress, (actually a mini underslip) through into the club, where they saw the others drinking but obviously waiting for them to turn up. They accepted a drink before walking the half-mile along the brightly lit street past clubs and bars in the direction of the apartment block.

José and Carole followed a few feet behind and watched as the mixture of expressions on people's faces, ranged from disgust, horror, amusement and leering. As they need the apartment, Tom said, "Fancy a midnight swim?"

"Yes I do!" Sarah announced, and then in a quieter tone, "and then a beach fuck!"

"Shall we invite the others?" Tom asked.

"Yes." Let's" Sarah decided, "I want to give that Carole a good drenching!"

Tom turned and indicated to the others that they should follow and went down on to the beach. As they reached the high water mark, where the sand was a little damp and slightly firm, Tom whispered to Sarah, "Do you want me to throw her into the water?"

"You pick her up and we'll do it together -- just run her straight in!"

Tom turned and indicated to Carole she should come over, which she did, perhaps thinking there was a problem. No sooner had she got to within an arm's grasp, Tom grabbed her and picked her up. She screamed to have him put her down, but Sarah took hold of her legs as Tom readjusted his grip so he had her under the arms. The two ran into the water until they were about knee deep and simply dunked Carole into the sea. She was of course instantly saturated and her skimpy garment clung revealingly to her otherwise naked body.

They didn't let her get up, they lifted her and dropped her back into the water several times before they relented. Carole had, after the initial shock, begun to enjoy it. Spluttering to Sarah "You're dead for this!" but laughing all the same.

Sarah and Tom although only knee deep in the water, were splashed up to their waists. Sarah's head and face was still sticky with dried cum, but Carole stood facing her and gave her a deep kiss, then wrestled her off her feet and they rolled around in the shallows.

"Strip her Carole!" José called out.

Tom laughed and said "I'll bet she gets as good as she gives!"

José looked at him, "Of course! But don't you want to see two naked ladies wrestling in the surf?"

"Well," Tom admitted, "when you put it like that....... Yes!"

It wasn't long before he got to see two naked ladies wrestling in the surf. The only problem was that they didn't seem to be taking it too seriously. The wrestling somewhat rapidly degenerated into a making out session. Whilst this was indeed an arousing spectacle for the men to watch, they did feel sidelined a little. José looked at him, shrugged and murmured, "Only one thing to do!" and promptly dived on top of the writhing women in the shallow water.

The two almost immediately, turned on him, ripping open his shirt and smothering his bare chest with kisses. Tom joined the others and soon found himself minus his slacks and underpants! He was aware that someone was giving him a blow-job, but as he was literally trying to keep his head above water, he wasn't sure who it was.

Recovering sufficiently to take a look, he saw that it was Carole who was trying to suck his semen from him. Suddenly he wanted to fill her throat for her and very soon he did. He pumped and pumped his sticky white seed into her mouth so fast that she had no option but to swallow it. -- They both loved the feeling! But Carole exclaimed "Oh Bugger! I was going to share that with Sarah!"

"You bitch!" Sarah called our and tried to push Carole under the water. However it was not deep enough, so she resorted to piling handfuls of wet sand on top of her body.

Carole looked up at her and said "Kiss me Sarah." Sarah bent over her friend's face and they exchanged several deep kisses. Finally Carole suggested they might be more comfortable in bed. They all agreed and began sorting through the remnants of the clothes in order to try and make it past reception. Tom found his underpants and trousers, the trousers he wore himself and gave the underpants to Carole. Sarah managed to fashion herself a skirt from the remains of her dress and took José's torn shirt. Tom never did find his.

A wet and somewhat underdressed party dripped their way across the tiled floor of reception and incurred some curious looks from other holidaymakers, these were accompanied by more hostile glances from the staff. However nobody said anything. "It's a good job we're leaving the day after tomorrow!" Sarah said, "Or we might get thrown out!"

"Yes," Carole said, "You might, especially if we did .... This!" This, entailed Carole snatching Sarah's skirt away and running off with it. Sarah gave chase and Carole headed for the stairs. She knew that she stood no chance of getting into the lift (elevator), so she was making it two steps at a time up the open stairwell. Her problem was that Sarah was making more speed and by the time they got to the second floor landing, Sarah had all but caught up her quarry.

Sarah made a lunge at Carole as she cleared the top step of that flight and soon they were rolling around on the cool tiles. Almost inevitably, it turned into a strip fight, with bits of material being scattered across the hallway. The men arrived to find the girls ripping bits off each other's clothing, or more precisely ripping bits off the bits of the other's clothing.

When they were both near enough naked, they kissed deeply once or twice and then stood up and walked to the lift for the rest of the journey to the correct floor. They proudly stood completely exposed, awaiting the arrival of the lift car. "I hope there's already someone in the lift!" José said.

"We don't care -- do we?" Sarah asked Carole.

"Not a bit!" Carole replied, and put one arm round Sarah's waist and cupped her naked breast with the other.

There was another couple in the lift car, the two naked girls stepped inside followed by two men neither of whom had on a shirt. Nobody spoke. But by the time the car reached the top floor, every body had a fit of the giggles. When the car doors opened the girls skipped down the corridor hand in hand. They had to wait at the door of the apartment however as Tom had the key. They all trooped into the room, Tom sorted out some coffee whilst the girls showered. Then the men showered (not together) but they were both absent from the main room for a while.

Tom and José had a shock when they emerged from the bathroom clad only in towels. The two girls were dressed, made up and ready to go out again. "We're too wound up to stay in let's go out and dance!" It has to be said that although described as being dressed, neither girls had actually got much on. Each had only a skimpy minidress. Sarah's off the shoulder black dress having a high-thigh length skirt that was flared from the waist and as a consequence flew outwards when she spun round. The skirt flew out horizontally revealing her bare buttocks and pussy.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you dance in that dress!" Tom said.

She sashayed up to him and replied in a sultry tone, "And I'm looking forward to having you spin me round so fast that I have nothing left to hide!"

José said, "Well, I can't wait to get Carole on the floor!"

They all laughed and Carole said "in this dress?" Her dress was a wrap-over that nearly didn't. It had little straps holding up the bodice which was cut in a vee down to below breast level. It also had a low back. The skirt was mid thigh length, but scalloped away so the edges of the fabric revealed a lot of inner thigh even when she was standing still. "I don't know how I'm going to keep it on, if I dance!"

José laughed, "That's exactly why I want to dance with you!" He took her hand and spun her round, the front of her dress opened up and one of her shoulder straps slipped down her arm.

"See what I mean?" she pleaded, "It could just fall off!"

José said "Yup! Let's go dancing!"

They hit the clubs and bars and began to dance. It is fair to say that a good many women in the first bar they entered were not over dressed, so initially their dancing did not attract too much attention. This suited the gang just fine as they were just out for a good time. As time progressed however, the girls became a little bolder in the way that they sat, say on a bar stool for example, or they allowed their partner to use his hands to expose a little more of their bodies. They also became livelier in their dancing. For instance, Tom encouraged the top of Sarah's "off the shoulder" dress to become a "halfway down her arms" dress. This was something to which Sarah had no objections at all!

José developed a liking for dancing with Carole with his hands on her hips, - underneath the skirt of her dress. This lifted the hem of the dress to a very much higher level and judging by the way she was thrusting her tongue down his throat, this was not a matter of much concern to her either.

From time to time, Sarah and Carole danced together. On these occasions, whilst not doing anything overtly, the object of the exercise seemed to be to see how much of the other's body could be exposed. At one time, their legs were beginning to intertwine when Sarah pulled open the front of Carole's skirt and pushed her own pubic bone against Carole's. Carole reacted by lifting up Sarah's skirt so that their bare bellies were touching. Their legs became interlocked fully as they tried to press their pussies together as they moved their bodies to the music.

The next plan was to try to expose the other's tits. Carole slid the arms of Sarah's dress down past her elbows, but that was as far as she could get them. Sarah had no such trouble with Carole's dress as it seemed to want to fall off of its own accord. As a result Carole's breasts were being pressed against the fabric of Sarah's dress. Carole was a bit frustrated by this until she was told by Sarah to "undo the zip of my dress." This she did -- totally, right down to her waist (as far as it would go). This remedied the situation as it released the pressure that was stopping Sarah's dress from sliding down more. Soon not only were their pussies being pressed together, their bare breasts were being rubbed together too. When they started kissing as well, they really started to attract attention.

Eventually Security came and asked them to cool it. This was not because of any house rules, it was just that no-one was buying any drinks!

The girls adjusted their clothes and went back to José and Tom to reclaim their drinks. "I have an idea!" announced Sarah. "Let's see how many clubs we can get thrown out of!" So they left that club and found another one.

After a few minutes of a similar performance, José sidled up to Tom "What do you think about taking the girls home and giving them a good fucking?"

"I was about to suggest the same." Tom admitted. "Your place or ours or should we split?"

José looked a bit embarrassed, "Well actually I was hoping for a bit of time with Carole alone......."

"Say no more!" Tom exclaimed "I think that is a good idea! "Let's go and break them up now."

He and José walked out on to the dance floor of the club and took hold of their respective women. José held Carole close and said "You're coming with me and you're going to you're eyeballs fucked out!" Expecting a protest he added "And no is not an answer!"

Carole replied "Take me then -- I'm yours!" José quickly led her out of the club.

"Where have they gone?" Sarah asked, trying to do the zip of her dress back up.

"He's taken her home as his prize." Tom told her. "And you're mine, and you can leave the dress!"

She grinned at him. "Wow! Come over all masterful have you? What if I fight you off?"

"We'll both enjoy it all the more!" He said throatily and pulled her to him and kissed he roughly before almost dragging her out into the street.

As he hurried back towards the apartment pulling her along behind him, she wailed in a plaintive voice, "But Mr. Ward, I've only just met you!" Not very loud, it has to be said, but loud enough for passers-by to hear. It was also obvious that because he had not let her refasten her dress that it was likely to part company with her before too long. It was sliding well down her arms, her breasts hardly covered and her back bare.

"Shut up and keep moving!" Said he, playing his part, "Or I'll shag you in the street!"