Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Afternoon actually." Tom corrected her. "I checked the flight and it's been rescheduled to 15.00 so we don't have to get up quite so early."

"Oh that's much better!" Sarah exclaimed. "So you are allowed one more drink.!"

"Shall we sit down?" Tom suggested as they collected their drinks from the bar. He guided her to a couple of low chairs on the patio. As they sat down Sarah's sarong opened up almost completely and only the fact that she had crossed her legs prevented her pussy being on show. The sarong had opened up to the point where the garment just met the undersides of her breasts. The whole her body from foot to waist was now outside the fabric.

"Do you like me like this?" Sarah asked coyly, brushing imaginary specks from her thighs.

"That's a stupid question!" Tom said with some vigour.

"Could it be improved?" Sarah persisted.

"No! You look perfect." He told her

"Nothing is perfect." She said.

"We-ell......." Tom began.

"Come on! Spit it out!" she spluttered.

"You could be rubbing my cum into your belly."

"Or my tits, or face, or even my hair. I'd like that!"

"So would I!" Tom said thickly.

"Go on then, do it! She told him, "Here and now!"

He looked round the patio. They almost had it to themselves. "Come into the corner." He told her.

"No way!" she responded. "The deal is here and now or not at all! Look I'll uncross my legs if that helps."

"No." said Tom, "Don't do that." He was now seriously turned on by the talk. He opened his fly and began to slowly massage his stiffened prick whilst still sitting down in the low chair. Sarah encouraged him with smiles, nods and winks. When he was getting close, he stood and with his back turned to the few others on the patio, who weren't taking any notice anyway, and wanked himself almost to a climax. Before he came he turned towards Sarah laying back in the chair with most of her body exposed and sprayed her from thigh to face.

"Oh Tom!" she shrieked loudly enough to attract the attention of those previously ignorant of what they had been doing. "You dirty Bugger! You've cum all over me!" All eyes were now on the pair, as Tom was trying to stuff his penis back into his slacks and she was ostensibly wiping the little bit of the sarong which was covering her breasts with her fingers. She was of course rubbing the semen into the fabric which made it a little more see-through than before. Tom hauled her to her feet and she threw her arms about him and they kissed. "Thank you for that, Tom I loved it! You have permission to do that to me again anytime."

One of the results of their embrace was that Tom got his shirt stained by his own semen as it rubbed off Sarah's chest. "Never mind." Sarah told him, "I'll lick it off later - Let's go and dance!"

Their dancing was exuberant and as expected, Sarah's sarong opened up and flashed her otherwise naked body to the others in the club. Unknown to them the joint owner of the club, José was watching them with a smile on his face. He had met thousands of holidaymakers in his time, but he was still wondering what it was about this couple that drew him to them. Perhaps it was their outrageous behaviour, but again he had seen that before. More likely it was their sense of fun and friendliness, particularly towards Carole the somewhat lonely English girl he had not met before. He was so grateful for their involvement in bringing the two together, him and his princesa bonita

He was still musing this conundrum when Carole walked in and kissed him on the cheek. "Hallo sexy" she said to him, although it was in Portuguese. That was another thing he liked about her. She had bothered to learn the language, although some of her phrasing made him laugh, when really she needn't have done.

"Você é muito bonito e sexy." He said. This made them both laugh because they had been the very first words he had said to her when they first met.

"Obrigado, eu gosto de você demasiado." She replied, and smiled at him because that had been her initial reply to him. She stood, her arm linked through his as they watched Sarah and Tom perform on the dance floor. "Shall we join them?" She asked.

"Not tonight, I'm working. Or certainly not yet." José told her. But they still stood arm in arm. As if to illustrate the point one of the staff came up and muttered something in his ear. "I have to go to deal with something, I'll be back in a moment." Then he added, "there's nothing to stop you joining in with them."

She shook her head and said, "I'll wait until later, anyway, I like watching." She leant on the bar as she watched, amused, whilst Sarah and Tom danced, he trying to open the front of her sarong, "accidentally" and she did nothing to inhibit his actions, actively encouraging him to flick the sarong aside as they moved across the dance floor. Quite often Sarah legs were exposed from feet to belly and some times she slid a hip into view instead. Carole thought it was both funny and sexy and found herself moving in sympathy with the couple she was watching. Sarah caught her eye and waved at her to come over to join them. Carole laughed and shook her head, but then Tom turned and saw her. He left Sarah in the middle of the floor and walked over to Carole, took her hand and led her back to join Sarah. The girls kissed on the cheek and began to dance with Tom together. Tom put his arm round both girls and they all danced side by side.

Finally, Tom said, "I'm bushed, you two dance together." So Carole and Sarah faced each other and smiled.

"Come here lover!" Carole said to Sarah as she stepped closer.

"I love your cleavage!" Sarah said to her. "I want to see more of it!"

Carole laughed and told her, "The zip to my dress is down the back, BUT!" she put her hands behind Sarah's neck, where her sarong was tied, "I should warn you, go too far and I'll be in control!"

Sarah beamed at her, "What's too far?"

"I guess we'll soon find out." Carole replied.

Sarah reached behind her partner and undid the hook and eye fastening at the top of her friend's dress. "OK?" she asked. Carole nodded. Sarah slid the zip down about an inch, and raised an eyebrow, Carole shrugged and grinned. Sarah decided that the time had come to test Carole's resolve and slid the zip down a few inches further, almost to her waist. Carole said nothing but winked and slid her finger under the knot behind Sarah's neck that was the sole support for her sarong. However she made no attempt to untie the knot. Sarah smiled at her, kissed her on the lips and pulled the zip down the full extent, which allowed the dress to open up nicely. Sarah ran her finger up and down Carole's back and found a bra fastening. "Carole?" she said.

Carole explained, "With this dress, I have to wear this bra, because it shows off my cleavage well and attracts customers."

"Well," sniggered Sarah, "I hope you're not looking for custom in here tonight!"

"I might get laid later!" Carole hooted, "When José gets off work."

Sarah pulled her close, "You just might get laid tonight, but not by José! I could have you myself,"

"I'd like that!" Carole murmured, pulling Sarah's face to hers and kissing her.

"Then get your tits out!" Sarah suggested.

"Well," Carole replied, "You've nearly got my dress off, so you do it."

"If I do, you might not have a job here for long!" Sarah warned her.

"That's possibly true." Carole agreed, "better not take off my dress then, or yours either, unfortunately."

"I'll take off my own in good time." Sarah told her, "But I want to make it look like an accident."

Carole looked at the thin lacy material. "It's fairly flimsy, it could get torn, if you're not careful."

Sarah laughed. "Then I won't have to be too careful, - will I?"

"I could start a small tear in the fabric at the back, which could then take on a life of it's own." Carole offered.

"Good idea!" Exclaimed Sarah, "Do it now for later!" Carole slid her hands into the front opening of Sarah's sarong and took them round to her partner's back and gripped the thin lace in both hands. She pulled her hands apart, the material was tougher than she thought, then suddenly it gave way.

"It's done." She announced, "there is a tear about an inch long."

"Thank you my sweet." Sarah said and kissed her on the lips.

Carole spotted Tom hovering and said to Sarah, "Tom's back."

"Thank you my sweet." Sarah replied, "I'd better dance with him now." With that she unravelled herself from Carole's grasp, and pressed her body into tom's manly form. "Have you missed me?" she asked.

"Too much!" He replied as he slid his arms around her. His fingers immediately found the tiny rip in the sarong in the small of her back. "What's this?"

"That's for later." She told him firmly.

"Can't I have a little of it now?" he pleaded, Pleeeese!"

She smiled at him, "Oh go on then! Just a little bit. Only a little though!" she conceded.

A wicked gleam appeared in his eye. "I might rip it all the way down!" he threatened.

"If you do, you'll regret it!" She warned

"Why is that?" he asked.

"Because, dear boy," she told him, "I rather fancy having another go on that mechanical bull that you made us ride the other night. And I don't somehow think the stitching will hold up too well to that sort of punishment, do you? Now," she added, "bearing that in mind, have your little bit of fun, but leave the main event for later!" He took the fabric in each hand and very slowly began to pull it apart. She smiled at him and said "I love you Tom Ward. I love you for many reasons, but one is that you're not afraid to show me off in public!" He pulled a bit more. "Is my bum cleavage showing yet?" she asked.

"I should think so!" Tom exclaimed. She kissed him hard and thrust her pelvis into his as she pushed her tongue down his throat.

"Go on!" She urged him. "Rip it a little more! Rip it clean open! Rip it! Rip it! Rip it!

Tom demurred, "No, I think I'll leave that to the bull." She pouted. "But, he added, "I have another idea." She looked at him quizzically and then grinned broadly when she realised he was pulling the part of the sarong covering her breasts open until her breasts were nearly, but not quite, fully out of the sarong.

Suddenly Carole was on the scene. "Let me have your beautiful partner for five minutes, and I am sure you will like the result!" she told Tom. Sarah meekly put her hand into Carole's, who turned and said, "Oh Tom, do me a favour and tear the sarong the rest of the way down please." Tom was delighted to do as he was bid and watched as Sarah's bare arse wiggled away from him across the club.

"Like it? Carole asked. Sarah was now wearing the two halves of the sarong. Each was taken under one arm and tied on the shoulder of the other. They just about met at her crutch at the front and her bum cheeks at the back.

Before he could answer, Sarah chipped in. "Well if he doesn't -- I do! I think I might have an evening dress made up like this for when he takes me to some posh accountant's ball or something."

"I will pay for it!" Tom said making his feelings known.

"I've had to put in a weak stitch front and rear just to hold the two halves together." Carole told him, laughing, "But don't worry, it won't hold for too long!" Tom looked at Sarah who simply smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"I think we have a date with a mechanical bull." Tom said.

"Hold on Tiger!" Sarah exclaimed, "I want to dance first!" She held out her arms and Tom stepped into them. She nibbled his ear and whispered, "Carole wants to come and watch -- with José. He won't be free for about half an hour."

"I suspect then," Tom said, "That his presence with result in a good show."

"Yes," she confirmed, "but it will be for you, not him. And that means that you determine how far things go."

"How far are you comfortable with?" he asked

"Well, let's say, my dress in shreds and you fucking me over the back of the mechanical bull!"

"Oh!" Tom tried to sound disappointed, "Don't you want to be sucking off José whilst we're doing it?"

"Yes!" Sarah laughed, "and have Carole standing on the bull's back pissing all over us!" she hooted. They both laughed, Tom assumed she was joking. --She was, but the idea did secretly appeal to her.

They dance a bit longer and had a couple more drinks, before Tom noticed José and Carole standing at the side of the dance floor, watching. He whispered into Sarah's ear, "The audience have arrived are you ready for showtime?"

She moved her mouth to his ear, "Are you kidding? I've been thinking about nothing else for the last half hour and almost wetting myself in anticipation!"

He moved his hand to her crutch and felt her soaking labia. "What do you mean, almost?"

"It was a figure of speech. I am more than ready! Strip me bare -- if you dare!"

It was a challenge he looked forward to completing this night and in the future. "You know I'm likely to strip you in public?" he checked.

"Oh! God Yes! Do it" Sarah exclaimed. "I've so enjoyed this week that you can ruin anything that I have on at any time, providing you are willing to buy me something new each time."

"I promise you that anything you wear is liable to get damaged." Tom said to her.

"Oooaaagghhh!" Sarah exclaimed and shook as if she was having an orgasm. "I knew there was something I liked about you, you, sex maniac!"

"I'm not a sex maniac!" Tom said, sternly, "I just love having a girlfriend who likes having her clothes ripped off!"

"In public." She corrected him.

"In public." He confirmed.

The four of them left the club and set off up the road to the bar where the mechanical bull was operating. "Are you going to have a go?" Sarah asked Carole.

"Not in this dress!" Carole explained, "I need it for work."

"Yes, she is going to have a go." Confirmed José, "Even if she has to take off the dress!"

Carole looked at Sarah and grinned. "I guess that's me told." She said with a shrug, a wink and an even wider smile. "Bra and panties it is then!"

Sarah looked shocked. "You're not wearing panties as well as a bra? "Have you learnt nothing from me?"

Carole hugged her friend's arm, "You wait until you see the panties!" She then hooted with laughter.

They arrived at the bar and while José went to get the drinks, Tom went to see the guy operating the bull. He recognised Tom and greeted him like and old friend. "Have you brought your girls?" he asked.

Tom nodded and slipped him a fifty Euro note and said, "Be gentle with them, the longer they are on the bull, the more interesting it will get!"

"How about if we let them re-mount after they fall off first time?" The guy asked, "There aren't too many takers tonight."

"Whatever," Tom replied, "But don't be too hasty to tip them off." The guy nodded and grinned. The girls and José arrived with the drinks. "Special bonus tonight." Tom announced, "You can each have a double go. So if you fall off, the quickest one back on gets a prize."

"What's the prize?" Carole asked, laughing.

"A good fucking, I shouldn't wonder!" Sarah answered.

"Oh that's all right then!" Carole replied, taking a large "sip" of her drink.

Sarah sidled up and put her arm round her friend's waist. "Well?" she asked, "Are you ready to be helped out of your dress?"

"Not just yet." Carole told her, "But you can do it when I am."

"Hey! Sarah!" Tom called, "Are you ready for your first ride?"

"Give her chance to finish her drink first!" Carole called back. "Why don't you have a go?"

"Yeah! I'd love to see that!" Sarah added. Tom shrugged and climbed up on to the bull.

He actually did quite well. He suspected afterwards that because trade was slow, the guy operating the machine was gentle with him as movement always attracts more attention then a bull just sitting there. As he was eventually bucked off, a woman in a crop top and jeans was standing in line, so Tom was pleased to give way to her. The woman who was clearly more than a little drunk, found that when she sat astride the bull, her jeans were too tight across her hips. She did no more than unclip the stud holding the waistband together to relieve the pressure. As the machine started to move, she was too busy holding on to notice or even care how her jeans were showing the top of her panties.

As the bull jerked, her jeans came open a little more as her legs spread. It has to be said though, that she was more concerned about how her top was performing. The top was not a tight one and moved freely up and down at the front independently of her breasts. She was laughing as she tried to stop her top from showing too much. Meanwhile the waistband of her jeans was now well below her hips and her white panties were almost in full view as she bounced up and down on the seat. She fell off forwards and almost left her jeans behind as they fell from her bum and finished around the top of her thighs.

"I'm sure you can do better than that, Sarah." Carole said with a grin. Sarah looked down at her "dress" which was her sarong torn in half and secured only by one shoulder tie for each piece and two weak stitches intended to break at the earliest possible opportunity.

"I'm sure I can." She agreed, "However, I think you should go first! Now let me help you off with your dress."

Carole raised her eyes to the sky, "Oh go on then!" she sighed and turned her back to Sarah. Sarah slid the zip down as far as it would go and eased the dress off her friend's shoulders. "Be careful with it." Carole warned her.

"I will." Confirmed Sarah and carefully folded the dress before throwing it on the floor.

"Bitch!" Carole called after her and walked onto the air filled cushions surrounding the machine. Sarah pulled a master stroke as she "helped" Carole up on to the leather seat of the bull. With a skill perfected by young men around the world, as Carole took a firm grip on the short rope and settled in for the ride, Sarah flicked undone the clasp of Carole's bra. "Hey!" Carole called as the machine was set gently into motion, "That is cheating!" Sarah laughed as she cleared the arena and turned to watch as a series of short sharp vibrations ensured that Carole's bra was soon around one wrist. "I'll get you for this!" Carole yelled as she held on to the bucking bull.

"Have you seen her tiny thong!?" Tom asked incredulously as he stared at the woman who was essentially naked before them. Sarah had not really noticed, being so busy to get Carole up on to the bull with her bra undone.

"WOW!" she exclaimed. Carole's thong from the rear was just a couple of strings, one around her hips and the other disappearing into the crack of her arse. There was the tiniest triangle of material joining the two. As the guy turned the bull round they could not see the front of her thong at all as the two strings headed down towards her bare pubic area.

By now there was quite a crowd gathered and they gave voice to their approval by whoops and yells of encouragement. "They will be shouting for you shortly." Tom told Sarah, who lifted her shoulders and grinned in delight.

"Then I shall have to make sure I give them a good show." She said hugging his arm. Eventually, Carole was bucked off the bull and declined to get back on to it saying that she thought she had shown enough already. "I guess it's me now." Sarah said, "Wish me luck!" With that she took a running leap and vaulted on to the seat of the bull. This actually pulled apart the single stitch in the front of her (now two part) sarong, - as it was intended to do.

As the guy operating the mechanical bull, twirled her round and round, the two parts of the sarong parted and exposed the front of Sarah's body to the crowd that had now gathered. She squealed with delight as her clothes flew out sideways with the centrifugal force that the spinning produced. Soon the sarong was flying out like a cloak. Sarah screamed with satisfaction that she was on show. Carole, now back inside her dress yelled encouragement. Then the bull started bucking up and down and too soon, Sarah was dumped upside down on the air cushions that surrounded the bull. She landed on her shoulders, her legs up over her head and her arse and pussy in full view of everyone. She was laughing like a drain and clearly quite happy that she had shown everything she had to a crowd of strangers.