Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got to her feet and went over to her friends. Carole greeted her with a full kiss. "You realise your boyfriend set you up for this!" she said.

Sarah growled "Yeah! Oh, I've been waiting to meet someone like him for years!"

"Tom?" Carole asked.

"Of course, someone who is not afraid to expose me in public and sometimes make a mess of me!" Sarah told her. "He's done pretty much the same to you! Didn't you love it?"

"Yes." Carole admitted, "I did,-very much! And I enjoyed the sex, he's so adventurous!"

"I know!" Sarah replied, "I'm letting him decide how I should dress for the flight home tomorrow."

"Brave girl!" Carole exclaimed.

Sarah winked at her, "He doesn't know yet. I just wonder if I'll get home with my clothes still intact. I hope not!" She laughed. "After we're home, I'm looking forward to creating the odd scandal or two at some posh accountant's ball!"

"How's that?" Carole queried.

"Oh! I don't know," Sarah mused, "perhaps wearing an outrageous dress or falling into the fountain or something. I guess I'll think of something."

"I'd love to be there." Carole said quietly.

"You must visit us when the season is over." Sarah offered.

"I'd love that!" Carole answered.

"You must be prepared to get stripped or wet or gunged or something." Sarah warned her.

Carole hugged her friend's arm "I'd love that too!" she kissed Sarah's cheek.

"Kiss me properly Carole." Sarah said quietly. Soon they were French kissing and miraculously, Carole's dress has seemed to have come undone again. This time she raised no objection as Sarah eased it away from her breasts, indeed it seemed to increase her passion as she thrust her tongue into Sarah's mouth and her pelvis forward.

They were completely oblivious to anything else going on until Tom came over and said "Hey girls, did you see that last girl on the bu..............ll , No, I guess you didn't. Er, should we go back to the room?

Sarah stopped kissing Carole for moment to say, "If you think we should, but I think we're fine right here!" With that she flipped Carole's bra undone again.

"I think we should go to the apartment." Carole. "Because I want you and Tom to both fuck me."

"Come on then!" Sarah said quickly, and grabbing Carole by the hand pulled her along the street. Carole was holding her dress and bra to her body as the two girls scooted along the brightly lit street with the two men in hot pursuit.

By the time they had reached the apartment block, Carole had lost her bra, (José had picked it up) and she had virtually given up trying to keep her breasts inside her dress. They burst into the apartment and threw themselves on the bed and began to make love.

José stood holding Carole's bra. Tom took it from him, saying "I know what to do with this!" With that, he began to wank into one of the bra cups. Such was his excitement from what he had seen earlier that he was soon pumping copious amounts of his seed into the bra. When he had finished, José snatched from him and did the same, filling the second cup of the garment. "We should make her wear it!" Tom exclaimed.

"Yeah!" José shouted, "On her head!" With that, he draped the cum filled cups over Carole's head. Tom reached over and rubbed them well into her hair. It didn't stop the two women, in fact it probably spurred them on, it certainly did to Carole, who raised her face from Sarah's for a moment.

"What?" Sarah asked, a little surprised. She got her answer a second or two later as Carole spat in her face. "Dirty Bitch!" Sarah exclaimed as she pulled their mouths together again, their tongues exploring each other's mouth. Each enjoying the taste of their mixed saliver.

The two men had somewhat prematurely shot their bolts, so to speak, as Carole, being on top of Sarah was presenting a bare arse and pussy to them, but neither of them were immediately in a condition to take advantage of the situation. - But they were getting there! José was ready first and slid his erect penis into Carole's slippery cunt. She squealed with delight and pushed back against his thrusts, and pushed her tongue even further into Sarah's mouth. Tom went round to the other side of the bed and began to wank his prick into life. The others carried on oblivious to what he was doing and they were soon nearing their various climaxes. This spurred Tom on and the ejaculate that he produced dribbled over Sarah's forehead and into her hair. They both loved it and as Sarah collapsed under the almost deadweight of Carole as José finished pumping his seed into her, Tom pulled her out from under her friend and fell on her himself.

The very act of this put paid to whatever remnants of her sarong she was still wearing. "Take me outside Tom." She told him.

"The door or the balcony?" he asked.

"Don't care just outside!" she urged him. They were near to the patio doors which opened on to the balcony. He picked her up and took her out into the night air and stood her against the balustrade, her naked body being picked out by the building floodlights. Tom knelt before her and began to tongue her soaking slit. "No! Don't, Tom." She gasped, but her body language defied her true feelings as she opened her legs and sank her pelvis towards his mouth. "You fucking bastard! Lick out my cunt! Deeper! Deeper! She urged him. She threw herself backwards so violently that Tom was afraid she was going to fall over the balustrade. He pulled her up spun her round and bent her forwards over the edge as he licked her arse and pussy.

Her shrieks of passion and delight attracted the attention of some people down on the ground and at first they assumed she was being attacked. That was until they heard, "Do it to me! Do it to me! Yes! Yes! Yes!" They then stood and watched without raising any alarm. Some took photographs. The photographs would have shown a young British girl bent over the balustrade, her tits hanging down and (possibly) a man licking her arse. They would not have shown that his face was covered in pussy juice, but he was certainly giving her a good time, because she was telling everyone all about it. "Ooh! Lick my arse! Push your tongue up my pussy! Ohhhhhh! That's fucking marvellous! Tom I love you!" this was followed by a "Woaaah!" as Tom pulled her up to a standing position and thrust his juice covered face to hers as they kissed. She then began to lick her own juices off hid face, whimpering as she did so.

"Satisfied?" he asked her.

"For the moment." She replied

"Will you do something for me?" He asked, "Something that I find a total turn on."

"Yes." She said without hesitation and wanting to know what it might be. "Anything! Anything at all."

"You don't know what it is yet!" He said.

"If it's a turn on for you, it means either I have to expose myself in public, get messy, or get pissed on. In either case, it's fine, I want to do it for you." She replied, smoothing her palm down his cheek.

"Take a clothed shower down by the pool." Tom mumbled.

"Is that all?" she asked incredulously. "I'm sure I can do better than that. Let's see," she hesitated, then, "I know! How about if I do a little dance for you under the shower?"

"Great!"

"Right, of you go to find which outdoor shower has the best light, and take the others with you whist I prepare myself." Sarah dismissed Tom, José and Carole and shooed them out of the door.

The party found one of the poolside showers which was bathed in light from the nearby restaurant, which was closed, but the staff were still clearing up. José had taken the precaution of visiting the bar on the way and had brought four miniatures of brandy with him. "Sarah will deserve a drink." He observed, "And we can't let her drink alone. -- Can we?"

They saw Sarah approaching, she was wearing a diaphanous blouse or tunic over a bikini top and dark shorts. "Good evening." She said, very formally, "I am going to introduce you to the Mujra." Blank looks went round the group. "Mujra is a form of Kathak dance originated by north Indian Tawaif during the Mughal era. Popular in Pakistan it has taken a new form by becoming less artistic and more seductive, where the Tawaif will tease their men folk by revealing bits of their bodies. It is often performed in rain or other forms of water. This is my interpretation of that dance."

She began dancing on the grass with sinuous movements of her body. "Of course it's better with music." She called out, but carried on humming and la-laring to provide her own accompaniment. She almost sidled into the running shower and was instantly drenched. Her tunic was plastered to her body, it was see-through before it got wet and it virtually disappeared as the water soaked it. She spun round and water cascaded off her body towards her audience. The top few buttons of her tunic became undone and she pulled it open and closed several times. It clung to her shoulders as she pulled the bra straps of her bikini top off her shoulders and back again. She cupped her own breasts and presented her cleavage to those watching. Then suddenly her tunic was open all the way down and flying out as she spun round. Her bra straps were near her elbows exposing the top of her breasts, they were very nearly out of the cups of the bra.

As Tom, José and Carole clapped in time to give her a rhythm, Sarah began jerky hip movements and threw off her tunic. All the time she was dancing as the water cascaded over her. She reached behind her back and uncoupled her bra which fell away from her body on to the concrete floor of the shower. The audience of three clapped their encouragement as she slipped undone the clasp as the waistband of her shorts. They soon began to slide open and expose her belly. It wasn't too much longer before the shorts were around her knees and subsequently kicked off (They actually went into the pool) a minute or two later she stopped dancing and took a bow. The three watching began to applaud and much to their surprise, they were joined by some applause coming from behind them. It was the restaurant staff who had clearly been watching for some time. Sarah curtsied to them and threw her arms around Tom saying "did you enjoy that?"

Tom clearly had enjoyed her dance and said so in no uncertain style. He also asked her where she had learned to dance like that. "My friend Mina," she told him, "although she is much better than me, you must see her dance sometime. Would you like that?"

Tom said that he would indeed like to see both Mina and her dance. He picked up the discarded soaked tunic as José plied Sarah with her brandy. "I'll get your shorts." Tom said and headed towards the pool. He was stopped in his tracks by Sarah's instruction not to bother, as she had no intention of putting them back on. She neither had any further use for her bikini top which had served as her bra for the dance.

Sarah slipped her wet tunic back on and it clung to her fine body, she smoothed it over her breasts, which showed off her erect nipples very clearly. She looked down at them with a smile and then looking Tom directly in the eye, "Dare you take me into the hotel bar like this for a drink?"

Tom smiled so widely they thought his face would fall in half, "Yes I do!" then added, "but I think you should button it up first!" All of them laughed uproariously at that is the flimsy material of the tunic hid nothing even when dry, but soaking wet it was almost not there. They headed off towards the main building.

The bar was just closing as they arrived, but one look at how Sarah was "dressed", naked other than a transparent tunic, persuaded the barman that another round would be ok. There were only a few people in the bar drinking up and they stared with amusement and amazement as Tom and Sarah engaged in a game of Pool. Sarah bending over provocatively, her short tunic rode up baring her bum.

After a while Carole and José came over and said that they were going back to Carole's place for the rest of the night and the time had come for them to say their goodbyes. Hugs and kisses all round were given along with promises to stay in touch, then Carole and José took their leave. Sarah wound her arms around Tom and whispered, "Let's go upstairs, I have another surprise for you up there."

Tom took Sarah by the hand and they strolled slowly through reception to the lifts and then along to their apartment. "What's this surprise you have for me?" Tom asked as they reached the room and he took her in his arms.

She looked up at him and kissed him on the end of his nose. "I'm going to give you something." She said, "I'm trusting you with it because it is something that will give you a lot of power over me for the next twenty four hours."

"What's that?" Tom asked, serious now.

"I'm giving you the option to decide entirely what I will wear for the journey home tommor... today." She corrected herself. "I will wear as much or as little as you want me to wear. It is up to you, whether I go home dressed up to the nines or as near naked as I can be and still get through customs!" She giggled. "For this one day only I will also do anything that you desire, when you desire it? Do you understand? I mean anything, anything at all, you ask and I'll do it, no hesitation and no questions. The only thing I ask is that you take care of me throughout, protecting me if necessary. - Deal?"

"Deal!" Tom was delighted. "If you enjoy it, can we do it again sometime?"

"Of course!" Sarah exclaimed, "If we both enjoy it, why ever not? Now," she tweaked his nose, "it's up to you to make sure I enjoy it too -- isn't it?"

They spread out her clean clothes on the bed and Sarah said "Over to you big guy."

"Ok, then." Tom began, "Firstly bare legs, no stockings of anything like that, some simple flat shoes, comfortable ones. A top with shoulder strings and scooped low under the arms. A skirt, but I haven't quite made up my mind yet, which sort."

"Tight? Flouncy? Short? Ultra short? Denim? Flimsy? Wrap-around?" She was asking him.

"Let me see," he mused, grinning, "how about ultra short flimsy wrap-around?"

She laughed. "I promise I will wear one in public for you, but I don't have one with me. I do have a nice flimsy skirt that is quite full, it's this one," she held up a light coloured skirt, "Shall I try it on for you?" She pulled the skirt on and said, "What do you think?" Before Tom had chance to answer, she said, "It's a bit long isn't it?" Tom nodded. She looked at him, brandishing a pair of scissors, "Well shorten it then!"

She stood on small table as he knelt on the floor. The "too long" skirt was actually mid calf in length and made of a very fine cotton. Tom suggested knee length to which Sarah said "Pah! If you're going to cut the skirt and ruin it you might as well make a job of it! Make it mid thigh or don't touch it!" Tom grinned and shrugged and set about cutting as straight a hem as he could manage.

"This material is going to fray!" He said.

Sarah gathered up the cut edge and murmured "I see what you mean." She grinned and added, "I'd say that was good, wouldn't you?" Tom cut the skirt so it was about three inches above Sarah's knees and pronounced himself satisfied. "Really?" Sarah asked expressing surprise.

"For now!" He answered rather pointedly. She laughed. "By the way," He added, No panties!"

"For one thing, I haven't any to wear." She told him, "For another, I'd have been disappointed, if you'd have me wear any!"

"Not even if I was to rip them off?" He asked.

"Possibly, but won't something else do? Like my skirt or top?

He took her in his arms and said "If I had my way, you would never actually take anything off ever again, everything would get ripped off!"

"I love you Tom." She said, "I may hold you to that, although it could get very expensive!"

"I know but think of the fun we'd have!"

"I'm looking forward to the new regime already!" She said, seriously. She had produced the required top which had the demanded features, shoulder strings and low cut arm holes, put the top and the skirt on and paraded round the room for him. "Will I do?" she asked.

"Sit on that chair," Tom told her, "I want to see how much the skirt rides up."

"How much do you want it to ride up?" She asked, "This much?" She wiggled her legs. "Or perhaps this much?" She crossed her legs. "Or even this much?" She slid the skirt even further up her thighs. "Surely you don't mean THIS much!" She hoiked her skirt up to the point where her pussy was peeping out from underneath the hem.

"Tom smiled and said "well, that's getting close."

"You're awful!" she called as she threw the remnants that had been cut off her skirt at him.

"But?" He prompted her.

"But I like you!" she shrieked, laughing.

*

Next time, the pair head home for more adventures. Be sure to comment and vote.