Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked for ammunition and saw there were a few eggs, maybe two or three left. He grabbed one and pushed it down her cleavage and crushed it against her body through the dress. The others were rubbed into her hair, she struggled and managed to get free reaching into a nearby cupboard. Two bags fell out one was sugar, which she burst over his head. She tried to get the other one, but he beat her to it. He held it above her face and punctured the bag with his fingernail. He sprinkled the contents over her head and shoulders – it was flour. She was covered, coughing a spitting a bit but still fighting. She swung open the fridge door and pulled out a carton of milk. He wrestled it from her and tipped it over her chest. She escaped at this point and managed to stand. She was breathing heavily, covered in broken eggs, flour and milk. "Give up?" he asked. She shook her head, spreading a little of the flour on the table against which she was leaning and the floor. He was still kneeling on the floor, dripping with egg, sweat and sugar. He made a grab at her, but she twisted out of his grip and he fell on the floor. She pulled a tin of golden syrup open and poured some of it over his bare arse. He got up and snatched it away from her, tipped her on her back and pulled up her dress and poured some of the sticky liquid over her pussy. He rubbed it well in, which she did not seem to mid at all. More of it went over her breasts, or more correctly, over her dress covering her breasts. She objected to that even less. He poured a little on her lips and proceeded to lick it off and kiss her.

He had put the can on the floor and she upended it over the back of his head, which because he was kissing her, ran over hers too. He lay on top over her, her legs clamped round him, her arms over his head emptying the syrup over both of them. He fucked her on the kitchen floor in the mess. When he had finished he stayed where her was and let his penis go flacid inside her. "Need another piss?" she asked, laughing.

They showered again and then went down naked to clean up the kitchen. "So, you do like a messy kitchen fight, don't you?" he asked as they mopped up.

"Yes, and I hope that there will be many of them!" she replied, "The messier the better!"

They eventually finished and retired to bed, - her bed, rather than her mother's as she had threatened.

They were still in bed when Sarah's parents arrived. "Sarah, Sarah are you in?" her mother called and opened the door to Sarah's room. "Ah, Oh! Good morning Sarah and......"

"Tom." He said, to help her. "Good morning."

"Good morning Tom, Sarah have you eaten all the eggs?"

"Yes, we were peckish when we got in last night."

"You ate all of them, a whole dozen?"

"Tom makes a very special omelette."

"Indeed, he must....."

"Mrs Wilson, I'll go and get some for you....." Tom stuttered.

"No matter, My husband has gone to the shop already, he'll be back soon, - if you fancy eggs for breakfast that is!" She left and Tom felt sure he heard her laughing as she went down stairs.

"Sarah! Now your mother thinks I used all the eggs!"

"Well, you used more than me, on me, if I recall correctly. Now." She said throwing back the covers, "Come over here and lick my pussy."

"What happens when you mother comes back in?"

"When she sees how good you are at it she'll probably want hers licking too!" Sarah said giggling loudly.

"Well I'm getting up." Tom told her.

"No you're not!" She exclaimed, "Not until I've given you a blow job."

"I can't," Tom pleaded, "not with your parents downstairs."

"Do you imagine, that they think we don't have sex?" Sarah exclaimed. They're not Victorians you know, they used to go on stage in next to nothing and get pretty intimate with each other. They didn't object when I entered that wet-tee shirt competition, so I imagine they know that you have done "things" to me. However they would probably draw the line at you stripping me naked in a club and spraying me and my best dress with cum!"

"It was your idea!" protested Tom.

"Who do you think they'll believe? Their darling daughter who has never before brought a man home, or an oaf who comes into their house and steals all the eggs?" She was hooting with laughter at this point. He pounced on her which made her squeal even more. To tease him to the max, she called out, "Stop it Tom! You'll make me wet myself!"

Eventually, the pair of them went down for breakfast in bath robes, sniggering like naughty teenagers. "Tell me dear," her mother asked, "Did you have a nice relaxing time in Portugal? You don't look very brown."

"Very nice, thanks Mum," Sarah replied, "we didn't actually spend much time on the beach, but we certainly saw some sights. Some girls out there don't seem to wear much at all at any time" Tom choked on his toast. "There was one girl there with her boyfriend, - she was from England, who we never saw wear any knickers at all, - everybody could tell! She rode one of those mechanical bull things wearing just a sarong, which came off because her boyfriend had tipped the operator to give her a rough ride. Tom spent an awful lot of time ogling her." Tom was having trouble breathing by now.

"Really dear?" Her mother was looking puzzled.

"Oh Don't worry Mum, I was just as fascinated to see how far her boyfriend would push her to reveal all her wobbly bits. I think he saw it as a bit of a challenge and she certainly seemed to be enjoying herself."

"I see."

"There was one time when they were in a club and he quite literally ripped her clothes off!"

"Oh Dear!"

"Then he left her to walk up the brightly lit street in the remains of her dress."

"He sounds horrible!"

"I thought he was quite sweet – and sexy of course, which I suppose is why his girlfriend let him do the things that he did to her." Tom excused himself from the table at this point.

Sarah came into the bedroom having finished her breakfast. He was fully dressed. "What did you do that for?" Tom demanded. "You virtually told them it was me!"

"They don't think that at all!" Sarah protested, "It's just you and your guilty conscience!"

"I'll call a taxi and go back to the flat. When are you planning to come over?" Tom asked.

"I thought it was you who wanted to "cum over" me!" she hooted.

He was getting a bit annoyed now and said, "I have never done anything to you that you haven't wanted me to do."

"Oh I know that!" Sarah said, then giggling again, "If you could do it all over again, would you do it all over me?"

"Come here." He said. He undid her robe and held her in his arms, he looked at her body and eased the robe off her shoulders so she was naked. He led her to the window which overlooked the back garden. Her father was doing a bit of hoeing amongst his vegetables. He stood her in front of the window, facing outwards. He stood behind her. He cupped one of her breasts with one hand and rubbed her pubes with the other. Her head fell back on to his shoulder and she adopted a dream like expression on her face.

"Do it to me Tom," She whispered, "Make me cum in front to the window."

"Your Father might see."

"I know, that's what makes it so exciting, the risk........ Oh Tom...." Her legs opened a fraction and his fingers found her clitoris soon she was riding his hand like a penis inside her. She was just about at the point of ecstasy when Tom suddenly stopped.

"What.......?" She was confused.

"You can have the rest when you come over to my flat this afternoon." He told her.

"Bastard!" But she was too near to stop so she threw herself on the bed and plunged her own hand into the slit that so recently had been occupied by his fingers. He watched her masturbating and the sight was so erotic that he became aroused himself. He lay on the bed beside her and looked at her having a big orgasm. When she had finished he leant across to caress her breasts. "Get off me you bastard!" she snarled at him. "I'll get my own back on you for what you have just done to me!"

Tom's taxi arrived and as he loaded his bags into the car, Sarah came out dressed in her robe again. She teased him by giving a quick flash of her breasts before covering herself up and stepping just out of reach. "I'll come over about two this afternoon and we can discuss what we are going to do." She told him, he nodded. As they kissed, Tom reached out and pulled the belt from her robe. he stepped quickly into the car. As it drove away, he threw it out of the window a few yards up the road. "Bastard!" she said under her breath as she went to retrieve the belt, but she was smiling as she did so.

Sarah turned up at Tom's flat in the afternoon as promised. She had no bag with her. They settled down with a coffee to discuss the details of her moving in with him. She would of course continue to work at the dry-cleaning shop, but her wages were such that she could not contribute a substantial amount towards the cost of the flat. "That's OK," Tom told her, "I was not expecting you to make a contribution anyway."

"I will not live here, unless you let me pay something towards the rent." She told him firmly. "I would feel like a kept woman. I want to move in because I think we would both enjoy it, I want it to be a partnership. If either of us feels that we do not meet that criteria, I will move out."

"God! You haven't moved in yet and already you're talking about moving out!"

"Just covering the basics. Now, what rent money can I contribute?"

"Why don't you pay into an account that we can use for anything, groceries, sexy clothes for you, trips to the cinema, skimpy clothes for you, day trips, outrageous clothes for you etc.," Sarah laughed at his list, he continued, "whilst I continue to cover the basic cost of the place. You know that it is rented by my dad's business, so the outgoings are just day to day stuff. OK?"

She nodded and said "I'll pay in what I give Mum and Dad now towards my living costs. It's not much because they subsidise my costs, I know that."

"I'll set up a separate account for you and it will always be your money, from which you can draw for anything." He suggested, "Which will include the things I've suggested already. Especially the clothes!"

"We'll share the chores AND the cooking," She said, "But I am not moving in here as your unpaid housekeeper."

"How about sex slave?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"That's negotiable on a two way basis." She offered, "Now I have to go and tell my parents, so I require you to escort me to the lift, naked."

"You want to go to the lift naked?" He asked with wide grin, "That's perfectly acceptable to me."

"Not me you berk!" she gasped, "You, you're the one who is going to be naked!"

"Stay long enough to give me a blow job." He pleaded.

"Get undressed, and I'll consider it." She instructed him.

He stripped right there and then, He took her in his arms and she moved them over to the big picture window and knelt down in front of him. A little while late, he was nearing the point of no return when she suddenly pulled his penis out of her mouth, stood up and patted his cheek and said. "That's all for now, I've got to go. See you later!" She skipped out of the flat leaving him with an enormous hard on, which he had to wank to a finish. "Little bitch" he thought, but smiling broadly.

Later that evening, Sarah changed for dinner into a loose button through sundress, which hung low below her armpits and had a mid calf hem. The buttons from her waist down were mostly undone, as were three of the six above her waist. It was her only garment, she even had bare feet. They talked about the holiday and other more mundane matters, until she said, "Tom has asked me to move in with him."

Her father said, "I assume because you have told us that, you have agreed to do so."

"Broadly, yes." She said, "I love living here with you, but I think Tom and I have a future together, at least for a while, and I want to give it a try. Please don't be offended, I love you and I always will, but I want to give it a go."

"Does he have a nice house?" her mother asked.

"Mmm," Sarah said between mouthfuls of food, shaking her head, "A flat in the Old Warehouse development. On the eighth floor."

"Classy" Mused her father, tilting his head.

"Will you be happy in a flat? He Mother asked, "You know how you like to sit in the garden in the summer."

"Mum. I'm only across town, I hope I can still come and sit in the garden sometimes."

"Sweetheart, there will always be a place for you here if you want it." He dad said somewhat gruffly clearing his throat, perhaps covering his emotion.

Sarah, close to tears, herself, managed to say softly "Thank you dad."

They had finished their meal, so Sarah began clearing the table. During one of her trips to the kitchen, her father said to her mother, "well, it had to come sometime."

Her mother added "She's so young."

"She's no younger than you were when you ran away with me to go on the stage." He told her.

"We didn't run away, our parents approved."

"Are you suggesting, we should forbid her to move in with this man?" he asked her, "Because if we do, I fear we shall lose touch with her, very quickly."

"No, I am not, although I worry about her. Have you noticed she appears to be wearing very little under her dress?"

He smiled, "She reminds me of you at her age in so many ways."

She had to smile too. "You made me do some outrageous things sometimes."

"Made?"

"Well encouraged, then." She admitted, "However, I wouldn't change our lives, - we did have some fun, didn't we?"

"Perhaps, love, it is time we let her have her time then." He said.

With tears in her eyes, she nodded, "Yes, I think perhaps it is."

They were sitting holding hands with tears in their eyes when Sarah re-entered the room. She knelt by them, "Mum, Dad, please be happy for me!" she pleaded.

"We are dear." Her mother said quietly, "We knew you would meet someone one day, we just hope that he is good to you, and you remain happy, that's all anyone can ask."

"I would like to have a talk with this young man of yours, Tom, that's his name isn't it?" Her father told her.

"Yes it is," Sarah answered, "What about?"

"About how he should treat you."

Sarah immediately thought of Tom pouring stuff over her, or undressing her, or both. "He treats me very well Dad." She told him.

"Well you say that," He replied, "But since you've been going with him, we've noticed certain things about you have changed, and I want to make sure they're for the better."

"What things?"

"Well, we've noticed that you are wearing less a lot of the time......."

"Daaaad!" Sarah interrupted him

"Don't get the wrong idea, Sarah, I have no objection to you wearing what you wish. Your Mother and I often wore very little as you know, when we were on stage. I just want to make sure that you are wearing the clothes that you want to wear and not those being imposed on you by this young man of yours.

"Tell me Dad, did you and Mum ever take your on-stage activities out of the theatre?"

He smiled. "Yes, my dear we did, some times outrageously so, but it was mutually satisfying when we did. I never forced or cajoled your mother to do anything that that she did not enjoy or found exciting."

"I wondered where I got it from." Sarah mumbled.

"You thought I didn't see you in the window this morning, but I did and it surprised me."

"Dad I can explain......"

"Sarah don't interrupt!" he said briskly and then laughed, "It surprised when I thought how long it was since your mother and I did something similar! Come here, my sweet and give me a hug." They hugged. "If this young man is the man you really want, then go with him, enjoy things with him, have fun with him, take risks with him, be excited by him and the things you do together. You will not find us criticising you, but remember this." He held her at arm's length and looked into her eyes. "Remember this Sarah, if it does not work out, you can always come home without recriminations, Just you remember that!"

"Thanks Dad." She hugged him, "thanks Mum," both women were in tears and her father seemed to have something in his eye.

"Go to him Sarah," her Mother said, "Go to him right now, as you are and tell him to come to dinner tomorrow to have a proper talk with your Father." "Jim," she said turning to her husband, "take her in the car and drop her at the door of the building."

"Come on my love," he said taking her hand.

Tom opened the door to his flat to find Sarah standing there in floods of tears. "Sarah! What's happened? Were they awful?"

"No Tom, they were brilliant, really brilliant!" she said as she cried on his shoulder.

He then noticed her state of dress. "You went through with it, didn't you? Naked under your dress when you told them, as I suggested, Darling I love you!"

He steered her into the lounge area and they plopped down on to the settee and made love.

It was eleven in the evening when she decided she would have to go home as she was due at work the next day. Tom drove her back in his small 4 x 4 and dropped her at her gate. "Thank you Tom for everything, don't forget diner at eight tomorrow night." A quick kiss and she was gone.

Sarah was having the day from hell at work. Everything seemed to be going wrong. The dry-cleaning machine was playing up, it twice stopped in mid cycle. A particularly awkward customer had kept her at the counter for about twenty minutes. Would she would be glad when it was lunchtime? Not half!

When lunchtime came, she was too knackered to do anything but sit in the back room with a coffee and some sandwiches. She was flaked out on the old sofa in the staff room, when Fred came in. Sarah, there's a customer who insists on speaking to you. I won't do apparently, come through to the shop will you?" She sighed and dragged herself off the sofa and trudged back into the shop.

There was person in the shop, a pimply youth, who was standing unnervingly close to the high counter. "Are you Sarah Wilson?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Tara!" he exclaimed and produced a big bouquet of flowers from under his coat. She was taken aback and clearly not understanding. "Their from Mr Ward," he said "I work in his office."

"Tom? Of course!" she said. "Oh thank him so much!" Then, after a moment's thought. "Will you deliver something to him for me? But it has to be given to him as I give it to you."

"Yes of course"

"Promise, exactly as I give it to you?"

"Promise."

She leaned over the counter and kissed him directly on the lips. The kid looked delighted then the realisation of what he had committed to do hit him. "Out!" she pointed at the door "And don't forget, exactly as I gave it to you. Go on! Before I chase you out of the shop!"

About half an hour later the shop phone rang. It was Tom. "Sarah, What have you done? I'm the talk of the office now because that oily kid came into the office and kissed me in front of all the girls!" Sarah laughed out loud.

"You should have delivered the flowers yourself then!" She told him.

"I'll speak to you tonight!" Tom said and rang off. Oh dear thought Sarah and laughed out loud again. Fred had seen the whole thing and suddenly she was quite cheered up for the rest of the day.

Tom arrived at the Wilson's house at quarter to eight. The door was opened by Sarah's mother. "Good evening Tom, Sarah is just getting dressed. Harold! Tom is here, go through Tom." She indicated the door to the lounge. He walked through and she followed, "drink?"

"I'll wait, thanks." Tom answered. The sideboard in the room had a large bouquet of flowers on display in expensive looking vase.

"The flowers you sent were nice." Mrs Wilson observed.

"Yes I must have a word with Sarah about her thank you for them." Tom said wryly.