Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls showered and went back into the bedroom. A few minutes later, he heard Sarah say, "well make up your mind, the choice is yours."

He went in to see what the trouble was. "It's Mina, she won't make up her mind," Sarah complained, "I've put out two outfits, she can choose one and I'll wear the other." One was the dress she wore when she had told her parents that she was moving in with Tom, the other was a string top and miniskirt, both of which were wrap-over.

"I can't wear either of these outfits in front of Sarah's parents!" Mina protested.

"Of course you can!" Tom told her. "Both of these are much more modest than the stuff Helen was wearing when she was your age!"

Mina looked at Sarah, who nodded. "He's right Mina, now choose!"

"I'll take the dress."

"Hooray, at last!" Sarah shouted. "A decision, Alleluia!" She handed the garment to Mina, "Get dressed." Mina slipped the dress on. It was a loose button-through sundress, which hung low below her armpits and had a mid calf hem. By the time Sarah had finished "adjusting" it, the buttons from her waist down were mostly undone, as were three of the six above her waist. It was her only garment.

"I can't wear it like this!" Mina protested.

"I did," Sarah told her, "So you will too." Sarah put on the wrap top and miniskirt and said to Mina. "Will you tie these tapes for me please? You can decide how tight they should be." She turned and winked at Tom. Mina took full advantage of the fact that she had control of the tension which would be securing (or not, as might be the case!) the top and skirt to Sarah's body. The skirt hung low on Sarah's hips But was surprising tight around the "waistband". This was because, Mina had contrived to put in a "tuck" at the back, which reduce the amount of wrap of the skirt. She'd had to tie it tight to keep the tuck in place. However the top, she tied as loosely as possible which caused the garment to gape invitingly, baring her chest down to the waist in a normal standing position, and revealing a pink breast in all it's glory whenever she moved. Tom thought to himself that he was going to enjoy this lunch.

They all piled into Tom's car. As it was only a small 4x4, it only had two doors, so Mina had to scramble into the back seat. The amount of body that she revealed in doing so, amused Sarah and stimulated Tom. Mina was a bit embarrassed, but took it in good part and laughed at herself. Sarah climbed in showing more leg than she had actually got(!) and a complete breast free of any support. The short drive to Sarah's parent's house took only a few minutes.

"Hi Mum!" Sarah called as she bounded up the steps to the front door of the house.

"Hello darling. Hello Tom, Mina what a lovely surprise, Come in, come in and have a drink." Helen was wearing a very smart looking dress which was like a button through shirt-waister, from the front but had a completely transparent back to the waist. She was clearly not wearing a bra. Sarah gave Tom a look of both puzzlement and delight.

Helen busied herself finishing off the lunch, whilst Harold, her husband, saw to the drinks.

Sarah followed her mother into the kitchen. "Mum, I see that you're not wearing a bra."

"No dear, I'm not, I knew you would be out to shock your father and me, so I thought I would show you that exhibitionism is not just the prerogative of the young. So you can show as much as you like in this house, we will not mind."

It was Sarah who gave a shocked laugh. "Mum, are you telling me that you are not wearing any underwear?"

Helen turned to her, put her hands on her daughter's shoulders, "Stick around, you may find out!"

Sarah carried some items for the lunch through to the dining room, where she placed them on the glass topped dining table, (very sixties), but her primary object was to get to Mina and Tom who were in the conservatory and tell them of the conversation. Mina didn't know whether to be more relaxed or more embarrassed. "She knew that we would be coming commando?" she whispered to Sarah.

"I guess so." Sarah confirmed.

Tom grinned, "So she decided to play you at your own game. I suppose that proves that she is unconcerned about your state of dress."

"I know, but....." Sarah began.

"Then relax and go with the flow." Tom told the girls

"I hate being predictable." Sarah moaned.

"Then take off your skirt. – I bet she wouldn't have predicted that!" Tom's remark made Mina laugh, she seemed more relaxed now. Sarah punched Tom in the arm.

"Come on kids." Sarah's Dad called, "Lunch is being served up."

Whilst they were eating the excellent lunch, Sarah couldn't keep eyes off her mother's dress as it revealed a little leg above her knees when she was seated. After the main course, Sarah helped her mother clear away the used plates and took them into the kitchen. She gave Sarah a tray with three desserts on it and asked her to take them into the dining room. "I'll bring in the others in a minute." She told her daughter.

Sarah served her father, Tom and Mina and sat down at her place to await her own dessert. Helen brought it in and leant over the table to place Sarah's plate in front of her. Sarah was surprised how far she could see down the front of her mother's dress. She hadn't noticed that before. When Helen sat down, Sarah immediately notice more leg. She'd undone a button on the skirt of her dress, Sarah was sure that she had! She had a second look at the top of her dress, maybe she'd undone one there too, Sarah couldn't be sure. She almost laughed at herself when she found her self counting buttons on her mother's dress.

Her father in the meantime was holding forth on something or other and Sarah found it difficult to concentrate on the conversation. Tom was doing his bit though, as was Mina. Sarah however was almost totally distracted with her mother's dress seeming to becoming undone. Sara watched like a hawk, trying to catch her mother undoing or fiddling with any of her buttons, but didn't manage it and was rapidly coming to the conclusion that she was imagining the whole thing.

When coffee was served she knew that she wasn't. Helen had absolutely, definitely and without doubt undone another button on both the skirt and the bodice of her dress. The amount of thigh that was exposed when Helen sat down now was really impressive. The top of the dress was less dramatic as the folds in the material did not open up to really reveal any more. Sarah nudged Mina who was sitting next to her and indicated with her head that Mina should look in the required direction. Mina looked at Sarah and quickly nodded and resumed her part in the conversation going on round the table.

When lunch had finished, Mina and Sarah offered to clear the table and load the dishwasher. Tom said he would like to see the garden, so Helen and Harold gave him a conducted tour. In the kitchen, meanwhile, Saran and Mina were discussing Helen's behaviour. Mina thought it was hilarious, there were they, thinking that they were being very brave wearing next to nothing and Sarah's mother was upstaging the pair of them. Sarah was less sanguine about it, wondering if her mother was making a serious point or just taking the piss.

Then they looked out of the window, Harold was tending to something down at the bottom of the garden, whilst Tom and Helen were slowly strolling back towards the house. The thing that got Sarah going was that Helen had her arm through Tom's, they were laughing and joking and Helen was brushing imaginary bits off her dress and flicking her hair, - she was flirting with him! What should Sarah do? She was still considering this when Helen and Tom arrived at the back door. "Well thanks for tips Helen, we'll certainly try some of them. I like the fact that most of them are in public too. It was certainly very brave of you to do some of them."

"Nonsense." She replied, "There weren't quite so many CCTV cameras around in those days. Let me know how you get on."

"What was all that about?" Sarah demanded of Tom when he had a chance to take him aside.

"Firstly, I think she was trying to demonstrate that just because she's in her forties, that exhibitionism is something that can still stir her and your Dad. Secondly, she's given me some ideas for new adventures that we can try out."

"What sort of ideas?"

"Well you see, that would be telling," He remarked, "because some of them rely on an element of surprise."

"What was all that flirting about then?"

"Well, she's a good looking woman with a fine pair of legs and ....... Sarah, I believe you're getting jealous of your own mother!"

"I am not!" Sarah protested. "I don't know why I'm reacting like this, I'm not the jealous type as you know, but there was something about seeing you two together that set off an alarm inside me."

"Do you think I'm about to set off on an affair with Helen?"

"NO!"

"I mean she is quite fanciable, and if she's willing....."

"TOM! Stop it! Are you trying to wind me up?"

"Yes!" He laughed, "And I think I've succeeded, don't you?"

She hugged his arm, "Yes you bastard!" and laughed at herself.

"Right. Now calm down and ponder this, Do you think we can get your mother to undo any more of her buttons?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to see her tush!" He was definitely laughing at her now and she knew it.

They all gathered in the conservatory for a cup of tea before they had to depart. Helen started off the conversation. "Harold, what do you think of these girls sitting here in next to nothing?"

"I am reminded of things you and I used to do, I suppose." He replied. "I quite remember getting you in states of undress in inappropriate places. I think we both found it quite stimulating, would you agree my dear?"

"Yes, I would," She said, "I particularly remember you getting me completely naked in the cinema on only our second date."

"I wanted to find out if you were of the same mind as I, if we were to continue our relationship."

"I know Harold, but was not necessary for you to cut off my underwear." She replied softly. "If you'd have asked I would have taken it off."

"I know that now, But I felt it was more exciting that way, because neither of us knew what would happen." He told her, "You might have slapped my face, called the police or kissed me deeply, I had no idea. I'm glad it was the latter." He hesitated, "As for asking you to take off the underwear, I know it's some years, but if I asked you to do now, would you do it."

"I am not wearing any underwear." She said.

"Don't avoid the question! Dammit. "What I meant was given the same set of circumstances, what would you say if I asked."

"I would say yes and do it." She told him. "Just because I am in my mid forties, doesn't mean that I have lost the zest for life."

Tom, Sarah and Mina were mesmerised by all this, they were all sitting on a cane settee which was a bit small so they were squashed up a bit, thigh against thigh, shoulders tightly jammed together. Tom was having trouble keeping his hands off the girls' legs, because other than in his own groin, there was almost nowhere else to put them. Sarah took his left hand and held in both of hers. The natural place for then to fall was in her groin, which suited her just fine.

Mina chirped up, "Do you still dance together Mrs Wilson?"

Helen looked at her and her husband, "occasionally."

Harold asked, "would you like to see one of our dances, my dear?"

"Oh yes please!"

The only practical place for them to dance was on the patio outside the conservatory doors. A short mumbled conversation between Harold and Helen had Helen picking out a CD and putting on the player. Seconds later, they were in each other's arms and dancing on the paving. The others stood around the edge watching. After a few moments, the pair got into the rhythm and their stride. Their movement became more extravagant and the swirling of Helen's dress led the audience in no doubt that she was telling the truth when she'd told them that she was wearing no underwear. Her breasts were clearly to be seen most of the time because her dress was open down to her waist. The few buttons holding the skirt together could not cope with the twirling and her unshaven pubes came into view many times. The others were tapping their feet to the music and generally just bobbing to the beat. Eventually the track finished with Helen bent backwards over her husband's knee, her dress fell off her legs and opened as far as her navel. The fullness of her breasts just peaking out of her top.

The three watching applauded enthusiastically. Within second the next track on the CD started, and the dancers got to their feet and started jogging to the music, "Join in!" Helen called to the others, the music was so infectious that they had no hesitation in doing so. –They were having fun.

Mina in a fit of devilment reached over and snatched at the tie on Sarah's wrap over top. It didn't quite come undone, but it loosened even more than it was before. Sarah looked down at her top and looked at Tom and indicated Mina with her thumb. The clear instruction being that he should take her revenge for her. Tom moved over to Mina and unceremoniously pulled her whole dress open, scattering buttons everywhere. Mina looked a little surprised and held her dress closed but kept on dancing. Tom returned to Sarah and pulled her top off completely and then gave her no chance to hide or run into the house as he held her from behind holding her tightly around the waist. Seeing that she could not escape, she decided to play up to the moment and threw her arms in the air, laughing as Tom danced her round. Mina noticed that Helen's dress was open all the way down now, so she relaxed her grip on her own and let it hang open. The music finished and all five of them were flushed and looked happy.

"I need a drink!" Harold announced and drew Tom into the house. "I enjoyed that, it is a long time since we danced like that!"

"You're not worried about you wife and daughter being in the nude together?" Tom asked.

"Good lord no! They're both good looking women. Why should I be worried.?"

The two men returned to the conservatory with some lemonade and found the women collapsed in the chairs, giggling quietly. Of Mina and Helen, neither had done up their dresses again, in Mina's case this was not possible anyway as too many buttons were missing. Sarah still had on her skirt but that was all. When Tom offered her a glass of lemonade, she uttered "I'm too hot for lemonade!" so he poured it over her head.

This brought the house down, the others shrieked with laughter, including Mina who got the second glassful over her! Harold picked up the act and threw his lemonade at Helen. The women were not standing for that and wrestled the men to the floor and wet them with what was left. Tom decided not to fight but concentrate on stripping his assailants He succeeded with Sarah as a good tug pulled the tuck out her skirt and it simply fell off. There was ripping sound as he pulled on Mina's dress. However it turned out to be Helen's dress which was rent in two. Harold was very proud.

The laughter subsided and flushed and excited, the party picked themselves up off the floor. "This is a surreal situation", Tom thought, as he tried to button up a shirt divested of most of them, they should be in such a state after a fairly conventional invitation to Sunday lunch. Strangely there was no embarrassment or awkward feeling in the room. He put this down to the very special people who brought his girlfriend into the world.

Sarah was whispering in Tom's ear. When he finally grasped what she was saying, he said "Of course!"

"Mum, Dad, We've had such a super time here today, unexpected in many was, that Tom and I would like you to accept an invitation to the flat next Sunday, come for lunch and stay as long as you like. The sunsets from the eighth floor are really something else particularly through the big windows."

Helen looked at Harold and they smiled at each other. "Sarah darling, of course we'll come and thank you."

It was time to go, Sarah put her top and skirt back on, Mina held her dress closed as best she could and Helen draped the remains of her dress around her shoulders as they went towards the front door. Sarah's dad opened the door, shook hands with and said "Goodbye Tom, see you next week."

"Goodbye er..." he stumbled

"Harold." said his host

"Goodbye Harold."

Sarah was just stepping out of the house into the open fronted stone porch when her mother called her. She turned, standing almost on the front garden, when her mother stepped out and embraced her. Helen was crying. "Have a beautiful life sweetheart."

"I will Mum, now go inside, you'll catch cold."

Helen looked down at her wrecked dress which was doing nothing in covering her modesty and chuckled. "I was used to it – once." She said.

As they drove back across town, Tom said to Mina that she of course was also invited and he would take it as an affront if she refused. She said she was delighted to accept.

"Even if my Mum strips off again?" Sarah asked with a laugh.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Mina replied, "Although I think we should plant to get the menfolk undressed this time too!"

Sarah said "That's my father your talking about!"

"You can concentrate on him," Mina replied, "I'll strip Tom!"

"I'll fight you for your clothes when we get back." Tom suggested.

"You're on!" shrieked Mina.

"What about me?" Sara asked.

"You," Tom replied, "can sit in the corner and frig yourself off!" They all hooted with laughter at that. Moments later Tom pulled into the underground car park of the block.

They walked fairly briskly across the concrete floor, Mina let her dress flow wide open as she pirouetted towards the personnel door into the block proper. "Say hallo to George." Tom said

"George?" asked Mina clutching her dress to her body.

"The janitor, He'll be watching on CCTV!" Tom waved at a camera hidden in the corner.

"Oh my God" Mina gasped. Sarah laughed, she was loving this guy.

As the lift went past the seventh floor, Tom turned and wrenched Mina's dress down her back and off. "Hey!" she called "we're not in the flat yet!"

"Tom grinned, "I couldn't wait!" he said. He did not give the dress back as the door s opened on to an empty hallway.

As soon as he had opened the door of the flat, the girls pounced on him, stripped him naked and marched him up to the big windows in the lounge and displayed him through the glass.

Sarah slid down and knelt in front of him and began giving him a blow job. "Make him shoot over the glass." Mina urged her.

"Bugger off! I want this lot over me!" Sarah gasped. She got it. Face, hair and all down her front. She stood up and kissed him and then kissed Mina, who rubbed the mess into her hair and started licking her face. Tom went behind Mina reached under her arms to cup her breasts in his hands. Mina pushed her bare arse against his naked prick and kissed Sarah deeply on the mouth as she fumbled with the ties to Sarah's top and skirt she soon had the clothes off her friend and pushed against the tall glass windows.

Sarah leant against the glass, Mina faced her, as they kissed. Tom was pressing his semi –hard penis into Mina's bum crack. Sarah slid two fingers down the front of her own body and fingered Mina's labia. After about a minute of this, Mina opened her legs and Tom touched her labia with his increasingly hardening penis. She jumped but did not move away. One thrust and he was in her. She moved then though – back towards him! Soon he was thrusting in and out of her vigorously and she was taking it and groaning, moving with abandon. Sarah who was trapped between the couple and the window, urged them both on. Mina was now bent over to give Tom better access, this had the secondary effect of allowing her to suck on Sarah's nipples. Sarah had one hand at the back of Mina's head pulling her towards her, whilst the other hand was at her own pussy frigging for all she was worth.