Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes?"

"Fuck me up there!"

He began to move, gently at first and them more insistently, so much so that he was having to be careful not to come out on the back stroke. He placed his greasy hands on her shoulders and thrust into her with such force that the bed was moving away from them. Finally he came. He spat his semen into her arse, and after a couple spurts, her pulled back and his penis fell out of her. He stood up and she knelt before him and took his slippery smelly prick into her mouth. He plunged his hands, into her hair still covered in what he had used as a lubricant, which lay in a tub on the bed, he held her head, so she couldn't get his prick out of her mouth. There was no need for this as she was sucking and licking it clean. He suddenly had an urge to make a mess of her. He reached over and took a handful of the spreadable margarine that was in the tub and rubbed it into her hair.

She was aware that he was rubbing her hair in a strange manner, but she didn't care, she wanted that penis in her mouth. He decided that putting margarine in her hair was fun and took another handful and slapped it on top of her head. He rubbed it in like shampoo, making sure that he missed not a hair. He massaged the messy hair, round the back of her neck and behind her ears, her hair was a complete mess.

"What have you done to me?" she was still on her knees and looking up at him. Her arms still round his thighs.

"I didn't want to waste any." he said.

"Waste any what?"

"You'll see. Did you not like it?"

She now knew her hair was covered in something greasy, but didn't know what it was. "I didn't mind at all." She whispered, the somewhat more concerned , "Will it wash out?"

"Of course!" he told her.

"Then do your worst!" she tipped her head forward so he scraped the last of the margarine out of the tub and rubbed all over her bare back. He stood her up and anointed her breasts with the residue and gave a final messy slap to her pubes. "You, Tom, are a dirty bugger!" she said kissing him and smiling.

"It was you who suggested that you were a dirty girl." He said.

She spread her hands, "Well I am now, for sure! And by the way Tom, you're also a lot of fun."

They showered together, washing each other down, a great deal of shampoo was used to ensure that all the grease was out of her hair and off her body. They returned to the bedroom and slept.

There was a phone was ringing somewhere far away, then it seemed to get closer, and Tom realised it was the bedside phone waking them. "Hallo."

"Where were you, still in bed?" It was Sarah.

"Huh?"

"We're on our way back, should be there in a couple of hours, we've had lunch. Bye"

The line went dead. He looked across at a naked Mina, lying on her front, her arms and legs spread eagled. "What a temptation." He thought to himself and reached across and rubbed his finger along her expose slit. She groaned and shifted herself. He looked at the clock it was 2.oopm. "God! Look at the flat!" He roused Mina, "Mina it's two in the afternoon. Wake up!"

She was brilliant, he got the breakfast (!) whilst she cleaned up the apartment. She changed the bed and put the sheets into wash and in what seemed no time at all, the place was spotless. She had to borrow one of Sarah's dresses to go home in. Tom wanted to drive her, but she insisted not, so he called a taxi for her.

They waited in the vestibule of the complex, for once George was not on duty. "Mina," Tom began.

She put her fingers to his lips, "Don't say anything. I had a lovely time and if the opportunity raises itself, I'd like to do it again." She kissed him on the lips as the taxi pulled up outside. "Go and get ready to welcome your girlfriend home." As she neared the doors, "Will you tell her everything?"

"I... er.... I haven't decided."

"Do!" she told him, "because I will, we tell each other everything." With that, she turned away from him and headed outside as she did so, she turned and faced him and lifted the hem of her dress to show him that she was naked underneath it. Then she was gone.

Not too long after that, Tom heard a key in the door and Sarah walked in. She looked a little tired. She slumped on to the sofa still in her business suit. Tom brought her a cup of tea and they talked.

"How did it go?" Tom asked.

"Brilliantly," she said, wearily. " During dinner, Fred and I did a super deal on a new machine, it has a lot more capacity, computer controlled and should cost a lot less to run. After that Joe and John, the dealers took us out to celebrate and it went on a bit."

"Tell me all about it." Tom said.

"Oh not now, let me relax and tell me about your night."

"Well Mina turned up wearing this heavy coat..........." He began and went into the story, missing nothing out – at all! In fact in the telling Tom found himself getting a little aroused.

"You dirty pair of buggers!" Sarah exclaimed, "I'm quite jealous! The margarine! What a surprise for her." She looked at him with a tired smile. "When are you going surprise me then matey?"

"Right now!" he said.

"Oh, not now Tom, I'm too tired." She pleaded.

"You don't have to do a thing, just lay back and relax."

The next thing she knew, he was kneeling by her feet brandishing a big pair of scissors. She watched amazed as he made a cut right through the hem of the skirt of her business suit. "No Tom not the suit....Shit!" She was too late as he proceeded to advance up the skirt, cutting everything in his way, skirt, tights, panties, blouse, bra everything. He pulled everything back and exposed her from neck to feet.

She wasn't tired any more. As she became resigned to losing her precious and expensive suit, in a perverse way she began to enjoy the process. So much so that when he lay on top of her, her arms locked round his neck and her tongue down his throat. "You are a crazy bastard Tom , but I love you!" He carried her, still half dressed in a suit cut in half, into the bedroom where they took great delight in cutting all her clothes into small pieces.

The sex was great. He started by standing at the foot of the bed, whilst she lay in the rags that had been her smart suit, blouse and undies. He hoisted her legs over his shoulders and kissed, sucked and licked her vulva until she begged him to fuck her.

After a shower, they sat in robes eating a pizza. Tom had insisted in Sarah going down to the entrance hall to collect it off the delivery man in just her bathrobe. She did it to please him especially as he had confiscated the belt so she had to hold it closed. There was a momentary difficulty when she had to pay the man, take the delivery and hold her robe closed all at the same time. She didn't quite manage it but she knew that would be the case before se left the apartment.

"Tell me about the exhibition." Tom asked.

"Well we didn't get to the exhibition yesterday as you know we didn't leave here until after closing time. We went straight to the hotel, had a quick coffee then changed for dinner."

"Did you wear the dress as I had asked you to?"

"Of course! She said sounding surprised that he should ask. "the only things I wore under my dress were my white hold ups. That was a thing too. I hadn't realised that the tops, you know the welts, would show through my dress. It wasn't so obvious when I modelled it for you, because I didn't have my stockings on then. When I put them on, it was immediately obvious that I was naked und the dress as there was no sign of panties."

"Anyway as I walked to the bar to meet Fred, he was wowed , he called me his secret weapon. He had never seen me in anything other than my work clothes, so I came as a bit of a surprise to him. He was fascinated by my daring and as soon as we met up with John and Joe, Fred asked them what they thought of my dress. They twigged straight away, so I was their favourite all evening. I was getting excited about being so underdressed that my nipples became more prominent. Some how or other I had to be the one to keep bending over to get papers out of Fred's briefcase, whilst they all ogled my arse. We negotiated a deal before going into dinner. We got a super deal, far better than Fred thought we would get. Anyway, during dinner they tried to get me drunk, but I was wise to that one and took things very slowly. They kept looking at my nipples poking through the light material, but I didn't mind, in fact I quite liked it.

John and Joe insisted that we made a night of it and visit a nightclub under one of the hotels. They all wanted to dance with me and then they discovered how far the slit in the dress would open up if they swung me round. I am afraid I teased them a bit, because when we were sitting down in the nightclub, I pulled the slit round and exposed my legs for them."

"How much leg?" Tom asked.

"As much as there was." She said with a giggle, "or perhaps a tiny bit more. At one point I was in a two-seater settee with Joe and amazingly the slit crept up to above my hip, I don't know how that happened."

"Did he do it?"

"Oh no!" She insisted, "They looked but didn't touch, except for when we were dancing of course. Then the shoulder of the dress wouldn't stay in place and would slide down my arm. That was your fault of course. But you knew that was going to happen didn't you?"

Tom nodded. "Did any of them try to cop a feel?"

"Only once and then I made sure they knew the ground rules, so I helped out by doing a bit of flashing for them on the walk back to the hotel. The bar was still open so we sat and had a few more drinks and I was able to be a little less careful with my dress."

"A little less careful?"

"Yes you know the sort of thing, I would twist round in my seat and the dress would get rucked up and I wouldn't notice, or I would laugh at one of their jokes and the top of the dress would slip, letting my tits show for a second or two, until I "noticed", I would say "Oops" or something like that. At the end of the night, we were about to say goodnight, when Fred decided to buy a bottle of champagne to thank them for the entertainment and to seal the deal. They challenged me to open it and that's when it happened."

"What?"

"I struggled with the cork, and dropped the bottle at one point, but it didn't break on the carpet, so when I did get it open, it sprayed all over me. It made my dress completely transparent. I laughed so one of them shook the bottle and sprayed me properly. Then there was no doubt I was naked under my dress by then. Finally I think it was John up ended the bottle over my head. There was a big cheer from other men in the bar, and suddenly I had a lot of drink bought for me just to stop me leaving. I was the only woman in the bar and I loved being the centre of attention."

"So you had a good time"

"Definitely!"

"Are you going again next year?"

"I don't know, we won't be buying a new machine next year, so I may not be so popular next time."

"Don't be ridiculous! How could a girl like younotbe popular?" Tom said and taking her hand led her off to bed, his erection sticking out of his robe.

"Oh Mr Ward!" She said daftly, acting shy, "Whatisthat thing sticking out of your robe?"

"Come with me and find out!"

That's where we leave them for the time being, getting on with their lives. Will we visit them again? Who knows? Perhaps you should let me know.