Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?"

"The cabin crew girl on the flight back from Portugal."

"Oh yes, I remember." He said, he certainly did.

"She was the one who made you tear all my clothes on the plane."

"Well, I think she certainly encouraged me to do it."

"You said later that it wouldn't have happened if she hadn't made you do it." Sarah reminded him. He remembered. "Well she has invited me to go to the Glastonbury Music Festival in two weeks."

"Just you?"

"Well, I suppose I could take another one, you see there was going to be three of them, all girls, but two of them are having to work, so they can't go. It was just by chance that I happened to ring her."

"Well go then, why don't you take Mina?"

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not! You know that you don't have to ask my permission to do things, I don't appear to be that much of a control freak do I?"

"No sweet Tom you don't, but I thought it would only be right for me to ask you."

"Then you have my permission to go and get debauched in a tent in Dorset. I imagine three girls will be quite a rich target for the male festival goers."

Sarah laughed. I don't think there will be much chance of that, because I found out that Gemma bats for the other side."

"My God! Three of you in one tent, I doubt you'll ever come out of the thing!"

"I'm aiming to "cum" both inside and out of the tent!" she said wickedly.

"Have you said anything to Mina?"

"No, I thought I would run it past you first."

"You'd better ring her then." He said and returned to thoughts about work.

A week later, Sarah approached silently from behind him. "What plans have you got for next weekend?"

"Oh me? Nothing much I suppose." He confessed.

"Are women on your agenda?" she asked quietly, her finger drawing circles on his back.

"What do you take me for!? Certainly not! I am in a relationship with you, I don't want other women!"

"Except perhaps Mina."

"Sarah!" she was surprised and slightly frightened at the ferocity of his reply. "The one time I had Mina here without you was when YOU arranged it! I would not have done so if it hadn't been your idea. The only times other than that when she and I have had any sexual encounter was when it was a threesome with you. I am surprised and hurt that you could think otherwise."

Sarah was ashamed of herself. Tom was really annoyed, she didn't know what to say to put things right, so she sidled out of the kitchen, where all this had taken place and took refuge in the bedroom. That was where Tom found her sobbing, really sobbing, the pillow was wet with her tears. "I'm so sorry Tom, you don't deserve me." She managed to say between bouts of body shaking crying.

Tom took her in his arms and cuddled her. "I'm sorry too Sarah, I should not have reacted the way I did, I should have laughed it off." They kissed and spent the rest of the afternoon in a cuddle on the bed, not speaking, but not needing to.

Later she said, "Perhaps I should not go to Glastonbury."

"I will not hear of it." Tom told her quietly but firmly. "I know you were looking forward to it, besides if you pull out now you'll be letting the others down. Mina can't really go without you as she and Gemma have not even met. So if Mina doesn't go, Gemma will be faced with a weekend alone and after all that has been said, that doesn't seem fair. You go and tell me all about it when you come back."

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not." He said to her, "besides I am a bit behind at work so could do with some time to catch up."

"Tom, I don't deserve you."

"I think you said it was the other way round earlier on."

"You know what I mean!" she said, thumping him on the arm.

Glastonbury was all arranged. Even to the point that Sarah was being allowed to take Tom's 4x4. Gemma was dropping off her little city car for Tom to use if he needed it. The thinking was that should the weather turn bad (it usually did) the 4x4 would be better on the mud than Gemma's small car. She arrived on the Wednesday late afternoon and was to sleep on the couch so they could get a good start on the Thursday. Tom was intrigued with Gemma, she looked totally different out of uniform and with her long blond hair down and loose. "It's a pity she is a lesbian," he thought, "I'll bet there's more than a few men disappointed when they tried it on with her." She had a way of dressing casually that was both practical and sexy. She greeted Tom with a kiss on the cheek but Sarah got one on the lips.

Tom helped moved all the camping gear from one car to another the next morning. Mina arrived and soon they were ready to be off. Sarah and Mina both gave Tom a big kiss, which amused Gemma somewhat, no doubt there would be much to talk about on the journey. Gemma came over and kissed Tom on the cheek again and said "Thanks for the loan of the car, Tom, I promise to bring both your girls back safe and sound and if it's anything to do with me, neither of them will be pregnant!" She thought this hilariously funny, but stopped laughing when she noticed that others were only being polite when they laughed too.

Sarah climbed into the driving seat and tooted the horn and shouted "Put him down Gemma, we've a journey to undertake!" With that, they were gone.

The next few days were all work for Tom, including Saturday. He had finally finished all the work he had brought home, had a lie in on Sunday and went to the pub for lunch and stayed there to watch the Formula One Grand Prix on the big screen. Having had rather a little too much to drink he went home and slept it off.

The phone woke him up, he had hardly heard from the girls at all since they had gone, only once did they get through but the line was awful and they got cut off twice so he thought they must have given up. He knew that they had arrived safely and the concerts were good, but little else. This time the line was a little better, He spoke to all three girls, they were going to stay where they were on Sunday night as getting out of the showground was pretty hopeless. They would be home Monday evening. They had a lot to tell him and he looked forward to hearing it, but most of all he wanted Sarah back. The girls had told him that they would cook something for dinner the following evening as they didn't know what time they would make it home.

Monday was a strange day for Tom, having caught up with his backlog at work he found himself without a great deal to do for much of the day. Then he had an idea. He phoned Sarah and told her to ring him when they were about an hour away and not to arrange to cook anything he would arrange everything. At four in the afternoon, he got the call, a quick check to see if Gemma had any food phobias (she didn't) and he put his plan into action.

The girls arrived back at the flat around five to find Tom already home. The table was laid for four but there was no sign of any food. Quite frankly the girls were filthy, and smelt a bit, no baths, no proper washing facilities, that weren't in a poor state pretty well all of the time, all took their toll on their personal hygiene issues, so the three of them disappeared into the bathroom. The resultant laughter and giggles indicated to him that they were having a good time.

When they emerged, Sarah wearing his bath robe, Mina wearing Sarah's and Gemma wearing a bath towel. They all looked fresh and (very) clean. Their faces when they saw a superb meal laid out on the table, ready to eat with wine and all the trimmings were a picture. "Tom! How did....."

"All by my own fair hand." He lied.

"Do you want a job as a housekeeper?" Gemma asked in wonder.

"He lied." Sarah announced, she took him round the throat and said "Confess, I tell you, confess!"

"Ok, Outside caterers." He admitted, "But I thought you might like a treat after a weekend of slumming it. Now eat up and tell me all about it."

"Sarah and Gemma had a mud wrestling match." Mina blurted out.

"Mina!" Sarah admonished her, "I was saving that for later." She looked at Tom and he seemed to have his tongue hanging out for more information. "Ok yes we did, but I'll come to that later. Firstly we all had a wonderful time. The music was great, - well most of it and we all got on well with each other."

"Very well!" Mina interjected.

"Mina! I'll send you home as you are if you don't stop spoiling the story!" Sarah was getting exasperated.

Eventually it turned out that Gemma and the others got to know each other on the journey down. It turns out that whilst Gemma does have lesbian tendencies, She does have the occasional dalliance with men. They told him how they had had trouble finding a suitable spot for the tent and had some help from some lads who had obviously marked the party as a possibility for later in the weekend. To save any misunderstanding, the girls all pretended to be raving lesbians, having to put on a bit of a show to that effect before the lads turned their hunting in a different direction.

Tom was thoroughly enjoying the dinner, especially as he could see that Gemma's towel was showing signs of beginning to slip. He was regaled with tales of the campsite and problems with water and mud. Eventually the story about the mud wrestling came up. They had been to the main stage and were wandering back through the wet grass. They were all dressed similarly, shorts and tee shirts, Gemma, although she normally wore a bra had followed the lead of Mina and Sarah on this night and gone without even one of her tiny lace ones.

Not far from their tent there was a depression in the ground and it had turned muddy by others having a wallow. Sarah went to push Mina into it, but jogged into Gemma in doing so. "You'll be the one going in there if you don't watch it!" Gemma had said to Sarah.

"She'd love it actually." Mina had told her. So Gemma gave Sarah a hefty push and sent her sprawling in the wet mud. Naturally enough Sarah retaliated and pulled Gemma in as well. They wrestled each other in the dark giggling, Mina rushed back to the tent to get her camera, but by the time she got back to where the action was taking place a crowd had gathered.

The crowd were egging them on, when somebody shouted, "Get her shirt off!" Nobody knows who called it out, or to whom the instruction was issued, but both girls reacted to it and began to try to part her opponent from her t-shirt. Mina started snapping away but in her confusion, she couldn't get the flash to work on the camera. Meanwhile Sarah had got the hem of Gemma's shirt up to her armpits and her bare breasts were soon anointed in the mud. Suddenly a ripping sound preceded Sarah's shirt being thrown to the crowd. She wasn't taking that lying down and snatched at the waistband of Gemma's floral shorts. They did not have the resilience of denim shorts and were soon in tatters, but still around her waist. Gemma's shirt did not last too much longer after that and the appreciative crowd were soon rewarded with the sight of two almost naked women kissing in the mud. There was a big cheer which signalled the end of the bout. With their arms around each other, they followed Mina back to the tent.

It took them ages to clean up and even then they could not do so properly at the tent, so in the small hours, the pair of them slid off to the showers in the hope of finding vacant cubicles. They were partially successful in that there were showers free, but no hot water. They were freezing cold when the returned to the tent to cuddle up with Mina to get warm.

Mina and Sarah exchanged kisses and then Gemma made a move on Mina. They kissed too and Mina was surprised how much she enjoyed it. The girls slept late the next morning, or rather laid in late as they were engaged in exploring each other's bodies intimately for several hours. They could hear the music from one of the stages, so lay there enjoying that and Sapphic sex.

"Tell him about them putting us up on the big screen." Mina encouraged Sarah.

"I've had enough of this, Mina," Sarah scolded her, "You tell him."

"Well," Began Mina , "after that session, we went down to the main stage area, all we were wearing were vest type shirts and shorts."

"And wellies." Gemma corrected her.

"And wellies," continued Mina. "We stood one in front of the other, Sarah behind me and Gemma behind her. Sarah had her arms around me and I could feel Gemma's arms around Sarah. I felt Gemma trying to get her fingers down the back of my shorts, so I unsnapped the waistband of my shorts to give her a little more room. Sarah realised what was happening and put one of her hands down the front of my shorts. Her other hand was already under my shirt fondling my breasts. It was lovely. Through out the show, the cameras had been trained on various members of the audience for a few seconds each. Then I saw myself on the big screen. Everyone could see not only Sarah with one hand down my shorts and the other under my vest, they could see that Gemma was doing the same to Sarah. There was a big cheer from the crowd, much to the surprise of the band, who couldn't see the big screen without turning their backs on the audience. The lead singer looked and saw us and said something like "Go for it Girls" into the mike. That brought another big cheer. I hope they didn't show it on TV!"

Whilst this was being described in some detail, Tom could see that Gemma was a bit uncomfortable with having her sexual predilections displayed to a virtual stranger. She began to squirm a little in her seat, which allowed the towel to become looser. She was now in danger of losing the thing into her lap at any moment, yet she seemed to be unaware of this.

Sarah saw Tom watching the progress of the towel and was amused, so she kept up the torture of Gemma until the inevitable happened. Gemma immediately tried to pull the towel back up. "Leave it Gemma." Sarah instructed her, "we'll join you." She pulled off her robe and Mina followed suit. In the end Gemma shrugged and giggled nervously and let her towel stay where it was in her lap.

The meal was nearly finished. "Do you want to go home tonight Mina?" Sarah asked, "or do you want to share the couch with Gemma?"

Mina inspected some breadcrumbs on the table and quietly said "I rather hoped I could stay." Gemma smiled and nothing more was said. A relaxed evening followed, where they listened or danced to music from Tom's vast CD collection. Gemma rearranged her towel, but it was not adequate cover really. This was done mainly for the benefit of Mina, or possibly Sarah, but Tom was also a major beneficiary of the vast expanse of thigh that was on display and later on her beautifully tanned breasts crept into view.

Tom and Sarah retired to Tom's big bed and left the other two girls to squeeze on to the couch. About twenty minutes later the bedroom door opened and in walked Mina pulling Gemma into the room, they were both naked. "Bunk up you two, There's not enough room for the two of us on the couch." Mina instructed the couple.

Tom threw back the covers and said "Come on then and join the party." Pulling the covers away, revealed he had an enormous erection.

Sarah grinned at her friend and said "Want some?" She pointed to Tom's purple prick. Mina grinned, nodded and sank her mouth over it. Gemma was surprised at this generosity and stood back a little.

"Come and make love to me Gemma, like you did in the tent." Gemma was still not entirely comfortable with Sarah's openness, but lowered herself on to the bed alongside her. "But first I think you should kiss our host goodnight – er... properly."

Gemma found herself in an embrace such as she had not had for a long time. Tom had not shaved since the morning so his beard had started to grow a little and she found the slight roughness a not unpleasant sensation. In fairness to her she responded to Tom's kiss , especially when he engaged his tongue into the action. Her reaction may or may not have been a result of the fact that Sarah was kissing and licking her nipples at the time. So she relaxed and began to enjoy herself. It was not long before a fully blown foursome was in progress, much to the delight of Sarah as that had been her intention all along.

Later, Tom was on top of Sarah, trying to get his engorged penis into her, Gemma was sitting on the pillow above Sarah's head, playing with her own clitoris, whilst Mina was behind Tom, fingering his balls with one hand and rubbing his chest with the other. Things progressed nicely as Tom achieved the penetration that he (and Sarah) wanted, Gemma was now rubbing Sarah's hair vigorously into her own vagina. She was getting both herself and Sarah's forehead very wet. Tom was not in the mood to mess about this night, so he shot his seed deep inside his girlfriend. Conscious of what had just happened and caught up in the moment, Gemma orgasmed with such ferocity that she spurted over Sarah's face. Mina was the only one who hadn't come, but she took care of that herself whist allowing Tom's slimy penis to go flaccid in her mouth. They were all exhausted after that little session and slept, four of them in the king sized bed.

It was all go the next morning, Sarah and Mina went off to work whilst Tom helped Gemma transfer her stuff from his car to hers. "Where is the tent?" he asked her as he couldn't find it.

"We left it there, there is a charity which collects tents left behind and uses them in Africa. It only cost £100, so it seemed a reasonable thing to do, besides, I have no idea when I would ever have used it again." After everything was packed away, she turned to him "Thank you for your hospitality and lending me your girlfriends for the weekend."

"Sarah is my girlfriend." He reminded her, "Mina is just a friend, although I guess you could say she is Sarah's girlfriend."

"Well thank you anyway." Gemma said to him and she kissed him. This was not the slightly self-conscious peck on the cheek that she greeted him with a few days ago, but a full on-the-lips kiss. "You're quite a man Tom. 'Bye." And she was gone.

"And you're quite a girl, Gemma." He thought to himself, rubbing the back of his hand over his mouth.

The next event of any great significance coming up was the big ball to which he was taking Sarah. "I wonder what she'll wear?", he was pondering one day. A bit later on the phone in his office rang, it was Sarah.

"You," she told him, "Are a very naughty boy!"

"Why? What have I done?"

"You have caused me to spend an enormous sum on an outrageous dress!"

"Really?" he remarked, "How outrageous?"

"Let's put it like this, you will either be very proud of having me on your arm, or embarrassed to be seen with me!"

"I like the sound of it already." He told her, "By the way I told you I would pay for it."

"Before you commit yourself........."

".......Too late." He interrupted her.

"Will you please listen?" she told him. "Before you commit yourself, I have known girls who have spent less on a wedding dress."

He was silent.

"Are you still there?" she asked.

"What?..... Oh yes, yes I am. I was just contemplating you in a strapless, backless, see through wedding dress."

"Who have you been talking to?" she asked suspiciously.

"No-one, I promise." He told her.

"Has Mina been giving you any.........."

"Mina has given me nothing that you don't know about."

"..... hints?" she asked.

She suddenly twigged on to his meaning. "You know that I am not worried about anything that Mina gives you, whether I am there or not."

"What do you know about my new dress?" she asked directly.

"Nothing, I promise, I was just thinking through the possibilities." He told her.

"Hmmm," she muttered, "It's, just that your description is dangerously close to reality."

The night of the ball was approaching. Tom had booked a room at the hotel where the event was being held, so that they could arrive early have a relaxing afternoon before going to the dinner, then the ball. Staying overnight meant that both of them could enjoy a drink. However it also meant that Sarah had to have that very rare thing, a Saturday off. Fred eventually agreed, but Sarah guessed that it would cost her later on.