Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Saturday arrived, the couple drove to the hotel around midday. They were lucky that their room was ready when they arrived as it was well before the official time for occupancy. Tom had still not seen the dress and Sarah was determined that he wouldn't before she was ready to go downstairs. They did go to the hotel pool for a swim and she teased him by wearing a miniscule bikini. It wasn't see through or anything like that and nor did become so when it got wet, but the floral pattern on the small amount of material included in the garment looked well on her.

They had a light tea in the coffee shop and Sarah brought up the question of Gemma's stay. "What did you think of Gemma?" she asked, then added "generally."

"A very attractive girl," He told her, "who looked and behaved very differently out of uniform."

"Did you like her tits?" she looked over her cup at him, "better than mine?"

"Now hold on a minute, I am not making comparisons here!" Tom spoke sternly to her. "She is a nice looking girl, I have no idea about whether I like her or not as I really didn't get chance to get to know her."

"She likes you."

"Good, doesn't every one?" she kicked him under the table. "What has she said?"

"She wants to come and visit again."

"Well that's entirely up to you, she's your friend."

"Why do you think she only wore a towel, that night we got back?"

"Because there were only two robes?" He suggested.

"I offered her something else from my wardrobe, but she refused, politely, but still refused. I saw you hoping that the towel would slip."

"I er... I was just wondering if it would." He admitted.

"Y'see? I knew you liked her! Sarah exclaimed.

"Now you listen to me Sarah, I think I quite like her, not the same as I like Mina, but I think we could get on in short doses. Are you getting this? I like her, but I love you!"

Sarah was silent. She looked at him and then said quietly, "That's the first time you've said that."

"I know. I have been doing a lot of thinking and I was hoping for a better moment than this," He slid off his chair down on to one knee. Some women at a nearby table saw what he was doing, chortled and smiled. "Sarah Wilson, will you marry me?"

Sarah was in shock. "Tom, are you sure?"

"Not really," he said, "I thought If you turned me down I might ask someone else!....... Of course I'm sure!

He was back in his seat now. "Tom, I'd love to!" she reached over and threw her arms around his neck, but she knocked over the teapot and two cups and saucer smashed on the coffee shop floor.

"Then I have something upstairs that I would like you to wear for me tonight."

"But I have my dres...." She began.

"It's only very small and won't interfere with your dress. It's my grandmother's engagement ring." He smiled, "I sorry to palm you off with a second hand ring, but I'll buy you a new one if you don't like it." Sarah was in tears, the cleaner from the coffee shop was trying to clear away the debris. "Shall we get out of here?" She nodded and they went for a walk in the garden.

"If you hadn't asked me when you did, when were you going to do it?"

"It was going to be either this afternoon on a walk in the garden, or tonight when you showed me up in front of my mates by turning up in a non-existent dress." He told her, "But sadly you forced my hand by accusing me of trying to dump you and get off with Gemma."

"I always was a fool." She told him, "Rush my fences, you know?"

"I love a fool," he replied, "Especially the one I am with now."

"Oh god! You are worried I might show you up. You said so!" she seemed to be really worried.

"I don't want you to show me up, and neither will you. However, I am happy to show you off and I will take care of you, no matter what stage of undress you might get into, where ever you get into it."

"That's good." She seemed cheered a little by his speech. "Because you wait until you see the dress!"

They retired to the room for a bit of love making. By the time they had finished that and had a little sleep, it was getting near the time for preparations to be made for the night ahead.

Tom shaved and showered first and was about to start getting dressed, when he found himself banished to the hotel corridor in a hotel robe for a few minutes whilst the dress was transferred from case to bathroom. Sarah then went to let him in by opening the door naked. But he wasn't standing outside, he had wandered down to the window at the end of the corridor and was looking out on to the garden. Making sure the door would not slam shut, she crept up behind him and put her arms round his waist. He turned and saw her unclothed state and told her that he loved her and they walked hand in hand slowly back to the room. They heard the lift stop at their floor , but neither of them flinched. "Let 'em look." she whispered. They didn't discover if anyone looked or not as they sauntered into their room.

Sarah locked herself in the bathroom whilst Tom started dressing in his dinner suit. When he had finished, he sat and watched a bit of TV and switched on to the soft porn channel. One of the videos being shown was a bride and her bridesmaids getting unceremoniously dumped into the pool. The dresses ballooned out showing stocking and suspenders as well as frilly knickers.

"If you're thinking of doing that to me, - well go ahead, but you've got a couple of disappointments coming!"

He turned around and gasped at the sight before him. She was beautiful. He always known that of course, but tonight she had topped anything that he had seen before. "Do I look good enough to be your bride?" She asked.

"Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful." He muttered Her hair was up, round her neck was the diamond pendant he had bought for her some weeks ago. Her make up was pristine, perfect, he had never seen her look more beautiful, he told her so, - several times. The dress was white lace decorated with false pearls and it had the thinnest of linings made of a gauze that it self was transparent. The combination of the lace and the gauze was not quite enough to stop her areola being seen through the strapless top. The top was square across her breasts, showing no cleavage at all except that the shape of her breasts could be seen through it. The dress was ankle length and of the same lace and gauze construction, the welts of her white hold-up stockings could just be seen through the skirt.

"Do you like the back?" She twirled round and showed another sensational feature of the dress. The back was fastened at the height of the bodice between her shoulder blades the fastening was perhaps an inch deep and was similar to a bra strap fitting in that there were three of four hooks and eyes holding the dress closed. Beneath that there was a big oval cut out that extended down to the crack of her bum, leaving a great deal of her back bare. She turned to face him again, "and look!" She moved her left leg forward and a slit appeared in the skirt to the top of her thigh. It showed her bare leg above the top of her stocking. He was speechless. "There's another secret." She told him. She pulled away the four more Velcro fastenings which took the slit up almost to her breast. "You can adjust the slit to taste as the night progresses." She told him. It was clear that apart from stockings and shoes, the dress was her only garment. "Will I do?"

"Sarah darling, what a ridiculous question! I told you that you'd more than do for me before you went to all this trouble." He reached into his jacket pocket which was hung over the back of a chair. "Perhaps you'd like to wear this too. My Grandmother's ring."

"Oh Tom!" She gasped, "What a beautiful ring!" He tried it on her finger, it was a bit tight, but she insisted on wearing it. He took her into his arms and kissed her gently, mindful of spoiling her make up too early in the evening. "Don't mess up my face too early, you naughty boy, but anything goes later on."

"What are the disappointments you mentioned?" He asked, "Because I cannot see any at all."

"In that film you were watching, the bride was wearing both frilly knickers and suspenders, whereas, sadly I am not wearing either."

"Those are not disappointments, they are positive advantages." He whispered in her ear as he held her to him. "In fact I absolutely ban you from wearing suspenders, ever in my presence!"

"That's a relief!" She said, "I hate them myself."

They made their way down to the bar of the hotel, where most of the guests were congregating. It was a bit crowded, so the impact of her dress was a bit lost on those not in the immediate vicinity. Sarah was introduced to Tom's work colleagues and other members of the association as his fiancée. This took a number of them by surprise and resulted in her coming under increased scrutiny. One of the women from Tom's office complemented her on both her engagement and her dress. "You're very brave wearing such a dress in this company." She was told.

"Oh, Why is that?" Sarah asked

"Well after the bigwigs have departed the room, things have been known to get..... er.... a bit, - well wild, I suppose is the correct term."

"Great!" Sarah responded. "I can't wait!"

The readiness of dinner was announced and they all filed into the dining cum ballroom. As they walked into dinner, Sarah slipped her hand through Tom's arm. "I've been hearing things that perhaps you should have told me." She said to him.

"Really what's that?"

"That these do's sometimes tend to get a bit wild."

Tom laughed out loud, "I wouldn't say wild, they are actually quite tame compared with things we've done. There's sometimes a bit of raucous dancing and wives kissing the wrong husbands etc. That's what they call wild at this do."

"I'm disappointed." Sarah announced, "I thought she meant more than that."

"Perhaps you should up the ante a bit." Tom told her.

"You wouldn't mind?" Sarah checked with him.

They had now arrived at the circular table, "Try me." He said as they looked for their places.

Sarah was seated between Tom and a man of similar age from a different concern. He introduced himself as Dave. Whilst Sarah tried to be polite and engage him in conversation, she found him a complete bore. In contrast, Tom was sitting next to a vivacious older woman, perhaps in her forties, who was wearing a very low cut dress, which he found difficult to tear his eyes away from. She had what has been termed a "dirty" laugh and she was not shy about using it. She teased Tom about looking down her cleavage and apparently told him he could have a better look later on. Whilst doing his duty as a gentleman and keeping the conversation with her going, Tom nonetheless slipped his hand into Sarah's at regular intervals.

The dinner could not be over soon enough for Sarah. The after dinner speaker was brilliant though and got the mood going very well. Soon the speeches were over and the guests were invited to retire to the bar whilst the staff prepared the room for the dancing.

"Who's your friend?" Sarah demanded of Tom when she got the chance.

"That's Dorianne from a firm in Oxford." Tom told her, "She is usually one of those that is the centre of any fun later on."

"Perhaps I should keep an eye on her, to see if I can pick up any tips." Sarah suggested with a sweet smile, but Tom knew that it was a serious suggestion.

The drinks flowed freely in the bar and later on they heard the music start up. Some people moved into the ballroom immediately, others held on in the bar for a few more drinks. Sarah noticed that Dorianne was one of those, she had a cluster round her mostly of men. Sarah's train of thought was interrupted when Tom suggested they move into the ballroom.

There was a five piece band playing live including a brunette girl singing and sometimes playing keyboards, a long haired blonde playing rhythm guitar. They started off playing conventional modern ballroom music and the floor quickly gained a few dancers , Tom and Sarah included. "Happy?" Tom asked as her held Sarah against him.

"Unbelievably happy." She told him pressing her pelvis hard into his. They danced like this for a while before they found a table at which to sit. The hotel had opened a bar directly in the same room and put on a waitress service. Sarah was surprised to see the waitresses in such short skirts with their white blouses tucked tightly into the waistbands. Their white bras showing through the cotton blouses when you were close enough. "Those girls are taking a bit of a risk of having their legs and more touched, dressed like that." Especially as she noticed that some bras were tinier than others.

"They are quite safe." Tom told her, "Unless they choose not to be, in return for large tips."

"The room will soon be filled with drunken men." Sarah remarked.

"With their wives." Tom added.

"I can't believe I'm to become your wife." She remarked.

"Will you promise to obey?" Tom joked.

"Yes." Sarah said quite seriously. "even tonight."

She flashed him a smile, so he said, "Let's see a little more of your legs then."

She crossed her legs so one thigh was across the other. The skirt of her dress parted a full display of her stocking tops restricted only by the first Velcro tab. "That enough or do you want me to show more?"

"I want you to show a lot more, but perhaps a little later on."

"Are you going to tell me when or should I use my initiative?"

"I've never been disappointed in your initiative." He told her sliding his hand along her thigh.

"What's this Mr Ward, feeling up your girl friend?"

"Hallo Dorianne. What have you got planned for later on?" Tom asked.

She bent over and displayed her ample bosom, even to the extent of pulling out the top of her dress. "You'll see, you'll see." She went away laughing.

The dancing carried on for about an hour then the band announced that they were having a break. They put on a tape of some background music and clients crowded round the bar. "It's normally at this point the more senior people disappear." Tom told Sarah.

"What? All ready?" Sarah was surprised.

"They either go to private parties in the rooms or stay in the other bar." Tom suggested. The two of them socialised with other guests making small talk or exchanging jokes. Sarah saw two men bringing a canvas wardrobe into the room and putting by the side of the stage. She inclined her head towards it and raised a questioning eyebrow. Tom looked at it, then shrugged his shoulders.

He reached down and pulled the first of the Velcro tabs securing the slit in her dress apart. She put out her tongue at him, but she indicated with her finger that he should draw close. "I love you Tom Ward." She told him.

The band came back and was transformed. Both girls were now playing guitars and were dressed in impossibly short dresses. They formed the front line, each equipped with a microphone on a stand. When they struck up it was clear that the music was going to be different in the second half. This was definitely now a rock band. The lively start encouraged many dancers on to the floor, including Tom and Sarah.

It was not long before most of the men were sweating and their ladies "glowing". In Sarah's case this added to the transparency of her lace dress. This proved to be exciting for both her and Tom. Her excitement was undisguised by the prominence of her nipples protruding through the white lace. Tom's excitement was somewhat hidden by the cut of his suit.

Suddenly, Dorianne appeared on the stage, followed by two men carrying the cloth wardrobe. This was essentially a metal frame with a zipped fabric cover. It was the sort of thing that stores like Ikea sell to young people who can't afford proper furniture. "Can I have my ladies up to the stage please?" Dorianne announced. When the six women had joined her on the stage, she then went on, "Gentlemen, I hope you have brought your wallets! We need to collect a lot of money for our charity tonight." She went on to explain what the charity did and was hoping to achieve. Finally she said, "The first sale is for one of these lovely ladies to go into our special cabinet here and for the highest bidder to be able to do anything he wants, provided he stays outside of the cabinet for thirty seconds" She quickly canvassed her crew of ladies, "No-one wants to drop out of this little trick do they?"

The others all knew Dorianne of old and all laughed and said things like "Dirty Dorianne strikes again!"

Dorianne then announced that Betty would be first into the cabinet and proceeded to conduct the first auction. The sum of £250 was raised and a man came up waving the money. Betty went into the cabinet and was safely zipped inside. The band played a short piece of music whilst the man essentially felt her body through the fabric for the stipulated thirty seconds. It was soon over and Dorianne started to conduct the next auction this was going to be for one minute of the same sort of action, with a different woman inside. This time the bidding brought in £325 and it followed the pattern on the first. Both participants emerging flushed at the end.

Then came the underwear sale the men were now bidding for the bra of one of the other women. And so it went on. The penultimate auction involved Dorianne herself and she would go into the cabinet with the highest bidder for one minute. No holds barred. "However I should warn you I have my cast iron panties on, so you'll be getting no joy there!" Some bloke bid £1000 for one minute in the cabinet with her.

It was a tight squeeze for the two of them so she was essentially very safe from a rape taking place, and after all it was only for a minute. The band played one minute of music, then Betty quickly undid the zipper and revealed Dorianne with her top out of her dress and the man with his trousers round his knees. Everyone thought it was hilariously funny including the participants.

The dancing started up again, whilst Dorianne went off to count up the money she had raised. As the band played on it was noticeable how the dresses that the girl guitarists were wearing seemed to be revealing a little more than at the beginning. Things like the girls shoulders could not, it would seem, be persuaded to stay inside the dresses. The girls had seemed to be wearing fairly normal if short, dresses which had apparently been transformed into off the shoulder styles. In fact they were more like halfway-down- their-arm type styles. The tops of their breasts were emerging from beneath the fabric as they were more and more engrossed in their playing. They were not entirely convincing in their apparent ignorance of the display they were putting on. Sarah mentioned to Tom that unless he looked at the band he might be missing something.

"Hmm.....Happens every year." He told her "One or other of them will finish one number with her bra in full view. Still, the men seem to like it a most of the women don't care."

They were dancing to a fairly slow song, and Tom slid his hand down Sara's bare back. Her response was to pull open all of the Velcro strap fastenings and press her body to his. The pressure between their bodies prevented the slit opening up to it's fullest extent, which was perhaps just as well, even though the whole room was lit almost exclusively by the stage lights, as the slit went up her dress to just below her left breast.

"Are you going to leave your dress like that for the quicker dances?" He asked her.

"Would you like me to?"

"Would you feel comfortable doing that?" He asked.

"I would feel comfortable, with you."

"Then do as you wish."

"I love you Tom." She told him quietly. "I have a favour to ask of you."

"What's that?"

"I want you to push me into the pool."

"Why don't you jump? I'll jump in with you."

"I want you to push me, and don't jump in after me! I want you to help me out of the water afterwards."