Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything else?"

"Yes, we have to make sure that people see you do it. If necessary I'll make a fuss."

"People will think I'm a right bastard!" He told her.

She gave a short laugh. "Not after you've helped me out of the pool, I promise you."

"Hmmph!" He exclaimed not convinced, but he knew he would do as she asked. "By the way, look at the girls on the stage."

She turned and saw that the one girl was so intent on her guitar solo, that she was apparently unaware that her dress was falling off. "You were wrong about one thing." She told him.

"I noticed." He replied. "She's not wearing a bra!" They hugged each other and laughed. "Do you want to go through to the pool?" It was just alongside the ballroom, with big glass windows, which were normally hidden by heavy curtains, but they were pulled back. The pool lights were on and the water looked very inviting.

"Not yet, unless of course, you don't want to show me off in some of the faster dances, my dress is still undone." She reminded him. "And likely to stay that way."

The band finally began to up the tempo a little and played some good old Rock'n'Roll. The girls on stage began to talk to each other with their guitars, each taking the lead in turn. They were good and the floor started to fill up with dancers. As most of the women were wearing long dresses, the opportunities for jiving were restricted, so most couples made it up as they went along. Sarah started a bluesy sort of sinuous movement in front of Tom and he did his best to keep up. One thing that Tom and a few others noticed that as she moved her body from side to side, she removed any doubt that anyone might have had about her lack of underwear. The dress opened up nicely and revealed her bare skin from stocking tops to lower torso. The quick flashes of her neatly trimmed pubic hair was also noticed by the band. This was not too difficult for them as Tom and Sarah were dancing directly in front of the stage. Sarah was getting calls of encouragement from members of the band that included the girls. Thus encouraged she exaggerated her movements to the extent that her bare hip would slide out from beneath the cover of the flimsy lace dress.

After a few minutes of this, they needed a rest and moved to the bar area of the room. Tom lifted her up on to a particularly high stool, she crossed her legs and the dress parted completely up to her bust. In truth nothing could be seem other than through the lace material, which was plenty anyway, but the sight was immensely erotic. Tom and Sarah were soon surrounded by Tom's colleagues, who all seemed to want to buy them drinks.

Dorianne pushed her way into the crowd and said, "That's some show you are putting on there, Sarah, I must get you involved in our little auction next year." Sarah just smiled at her.

"Stick around." Tom whispered into Dorianne's ear. "There's more to come yet!"

Dorianne gave a good example of her dirty laugh and said in reply, "I look forward to it!" When Tom wouldn't give her any clues as to what was going to happen, she called him a tease.

"Not me." Tom insisted, "I rely on my fiancée to do that."

After a couple (or more) refreshing drinks, the pair decided to more back to the dance floor. Sarah did a lot more flashing and finally whispered to Tom, "I think it's time." He took her hand and they strolled towards to the door leading to the pool area. Clearly Dorianne had put the word out and a lots of eyes followed them. They walked slowly along the side of the bath. Tom made to push Sarah into the pool. She resisted. He tried a bit harder, she resisted still. "Make sure I go in!" she gasped at him as he continued to try to prevent him succeeding.

Finally with a big splash in she went. There was a big cheer , mostly from the men, but some of the women gave Tom looks that could kill. He almost jumped in beside her, but remembered her instructions and walked to the side of the pool where she was standing holding her hands in the air for assistance. She was standing in perhaps three feet of water, so it was not difficult for him to pull her out, dripping wet. Her dress was now completely transparent and all of her body could be seen without difficulty. However, he didn't have time to take in the vision as she clung to him and her left leg clasped round his buttocks and she kissed him hard.

"I do love you, Tom." She said when she came up for air. "You do indulge me!"

They heard a splash and looked round to see Dorianne fully dressed in the water. "I want someone to kiss me like that when I get out!" she called. There was, it seems several volunteers.

"Now take me dancing again." Sarah said to Tom. They walked with her dripping water on the floor into the middle of the dance floor and a yelp of approval came from one of the girls on the stage.

They continued dancing until the band finished their set and sat at the side of the stage holding hands.

"Still want to marry me?" asked Tom, "Even though I put you in the pool?"

"I wouldn't have married you if you hadn't." she told him. Just then the girls from the band came over and said how much they had enjoyed the night and it was mainly down to her. "I loved the way your dresses got more revealing as the night went on," Sarah told them. "I thought that was very sexy."

"I'm Clare, we do sexier things than that." One of them said, "It depends on where we are playing. We get away with a lot more if we are playing a nightclub."

"What sort of music do you play in nightclubs?" Tom asked. "Some of the numbers you did tonight were great for here, but I can't image you doing that sort of thing in a nightclub."

Clare laughed. "We can do pretty well any sort of music. Normally there are three of us girls, but Emma is off sick tonight, she is our main singer. Now she is really sexy." She handed Tom a card, "give us a ring if you want to come and hear us doing something different and we'll tell you where our gigs are." There was a call from the stage and with a wave they were gone."

"Right Miss Wilson, you come with as me there is something I have to do." Tom was being very assertive.

"Oh?" said Sarah, "What is that,"

"I want to come all over your pretty little face."

"You know, I think I might enjoy that as much as you!" She replied and they walked through to the main lobby of the hotel to get the lift. Her dress being light was already drying, but her breasts could still clearly be seen, as could her very erect nipples. Tom was amused to catch sight of Sarah's thin dress clinging to her still damp buttocks in a mirror.

When they arrived in their room, Tom spun her round and she knelt in front of him. She helped him undo his trousers and gazed at the impressive erect penis as it sprung free. She had seen it before of course, but much as he liked looking at her naked body, she enjoyed the sight of the gun that was soon to discharge over her.

Sarah raised herself off her haunches to take the purple, angry looking prick into her mouth. However Tom was too aroused for that and withdrew from her wet mouth, this was all about him and his gratification, he was not at that moment concerned as to whether she gained anything from it or not. He gave his penis a couple of quick strokes and spat his sperm straight at her face. He was genuinely aroused at what he had seen whilst downstairs and as a result, three, four, five thick streams of semen covered her face from brow to chin.

Her face was covered in his white seed and she relished it. She took his penis back into her mouth in it's softening state and sucked on it as if her life depending on it. She soon discovered however that for now he was a spent force. She stood up "Come with me." She said softly, refastening his trousers.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"For a walk round the hotel." She replied, "I want people to see me covered in your spunk!" The thought of this brought a twitch to his loins, but he followed her out into the corridor. By now the semen had begun to drip off her chin and run down the front of her dress. She nudged him, pointed to the stains on the white lace, "It looks good huh?" He smiled and went to kiss her, but she pushed him away "Don't smudge it, I want everyone to see. In fact I hope someone takes a photograph and posts it on the internet. I want them to know I am yours."

They made their way down to the bar and Tom ordered drinks. The girl behind the bar initially looked shocked, then she smiled. "I'm envious." She then continued, "Envious of your courage to wear that cum on your face in public."

"I'm sure he'll do it to you if you ask." Sarah told her.

The girl laughed and said, "I think my husband might have something to say about that!"

"Then get your husband to do it for you."

"Oh! He has, many times, but I wouldn't do what you are doing and allow myself to be taken out in public in that state." The bar girl was still smiling.

"It was my idea to come out here." Sarah told her.

"Then you're pluckier than I thought."

"Not plucky, just loved and in love." Sarah said bringing the conversation to an end.

Soon most of the evidence was off her face and down the front of her dress, where it stayed and stained. "Shall we go for a walk outside?" Tom asked.

"Hmm – why not?" she replied.

As they walked through the front doors of the hotel, across the gravel of the car park, which made it difficult for her to walk in her high heels. They reached the manicured lawns where she kicked off her shoes and continued in bare feet. She stopped. "Was that a raindrop I felt just then?" She asked.

"Maybe, but you're going to get wet whether it rains or not!" He told her gruffly.

"But there's no lake or fount.........Oh! I get it! She laughed. She fell to the ground, lay on her back and told him, "Make it good mister. Make it good!"

He undid his flies and began spraying her from head to toe. She rolled back and forth making sure that she was thoroughly wetted, back and front, feet and hair. When he stopped, she sat up resting with her hands behind her. "Finished?" she asked, "Or can you spare me a drop to drink?" He knelt beside her on the wet grass. "No." She told him, "Let's go back to the room, you owe me several orgasms!"

They walked back in through the main doors of the hotel and a woman seeing Sarah's state with her dress soaked and her hair plastered to her head, exclaimed "My God! Is it raining?"

Sarah smiled at her, "It has been, in fact you could say it has been pissing down!" She giggled at her own wit all the way to the lift.

She stripped off in the bathroom, looked at the drenched and dirty dress, "hmm," she said to herself "I'll take that into work and see what I can do with it."

They showered together for a long time and when they were quite clean, proceeded to get down and dirty together again. He was as good as his word and gave her several orgasms throughout the night. Some of these were by conventional means, i.e. by penetration, others were by hand – or tongue. He worshipped her naked body, caressing it, sucking, licking and kissing everywhere from toes, vagina, anus, belly, navel, breasts, neck, face, and not missing out her perineum, that tiny spot between her vagina and anus. He had learned something from that night Mina spent with him.

She luxuriated it the close attention and felt valued and deeply loved, despite the appearances of what he had done to her earlier. She lay back as he gently attended to her needs and thought there was nothing she would not do for this man.

They woke late for breakfast. They both threw on jeans and tee-shirt and dashed down to the breakfast room. Luckily they were still serving. Whilst eating, Dorianne approached and stood by their table. "That was some show you put on last night." She told them.

"Did you like it?" Tom asked, "It was primarily for our own enjoyment."

"I sure did and I was not the only one!" Turning to Sarah, "How did you get so wet outside last night? It wasn't raining that hard."

"Do you really want to know?" Sarah asked her.

"Yes of course!"

"He pissed all over me!"

Dorianne, caught her breath and gave such a loud guffaw that a tiny bit of her breakfast which was still in her mouth, shot out and landed on the table. "God! I 'm sorry! How embarrassing, I do apologise! My, what can you think of me?"

She was so embarrassed that she made no further mention of the remark that prompted the projectile food delivery.

Tom being the perfect gentleman picked up the offending article with his fork and offered it back to Dorianne. "Tom Ward you're a perfect beast!" she exclaimed and laughing went back to her own table.

They finished breakfast and decided a walk in the grounds would give them a bit of fresh air. "Should I bring my Macintosh?" Sarah asked him jokingly.

"Only if that's all you're going to wear."

They stepped outside and explored the grounds properly and decided that they might come back again there was a nice wooded area they would like to explore.

"Are you going to change for the drive back?" Tom asked.

"Do you want me to?"

"Not particularly, but I do like the sight of your legs when I'm driving."

"You should concentrate on your driving."

"Nonetheless........"

"Okay, I'll put on a skirt so you can ogle my knees as you drive."

"I have a better idea, you drive then I can interfere with your clothing as we travel."

"If that's what you want, then I'll drive."

They went back up to the room and packed. "How about this skirt?" She asked, "I'll have to do as it is the only one I have with me."

Tom rubbed his chin, "Hmmm. It's a bit long." It was a pencil skirt to just above her knees.

"If you feel that way, do something about it!" She told him, then added "There are some scissors in my vanity bag."

He cut round the hem of the skirt so it was well above mid thigh. "Shall we go now?" she asked. He nodded, but kept the scissors.

They ran the gauntlet of other guests who were also checking out and leaving. Lots of people saying goodbye to each other, Tom and Sarah included, a general melee and too many people about, eventually and none too soon, they found themselves at the car.

The bags were thrown into the back and Sarah clambered into the driver's seat. "Where too sir?" she asked in a manner associated with a chauffeuse.

"Somewhere nice for lunch driver if you please." So off she drove.

After several miles, she asked "Pub sir?" and indicated a sign at the side of the road.

"Yes. That will be fine, would you care to join me for lunch?"

"Thank you sir, Yes."

They couldn't keep this up of course and were giggling quietly as Sarah parked the car. All the way there, Tom had been mesmerised by the amount that the shortened skirt had ridden up her thighs. This was something that she did not seem too concerned about. Indeed as she alighted from the car she did not bother to pull it down again.

"By the way, I think I should tell you," She began as they took their seats at a table by the wall, "I am wearing the neatest thong you've ever seen."

"I should like to see it."

"Then help yourself, whenever you like." She told him.

"Perhaps I will a little later on."

They ordered drinks and a meal. The drinks arrived very quickly, the meal took a little longer, but they were in no desperate hurry. Eventually Tom decided to investigate the thong. He produced the scissors and proceeded to cut up the skirt from the hem until her reached the string of the thong. He snipped through it and pulled so he could get at the other string and snipped that too. It was the matter of a moment to remove the item of underwear, hold it up to the light and place it in the middle of the table. Neither of them spoke.

They finished their meal and a teenage girl came to take away their plates, she saw the thong and uttered "Oh My God!" she picked up the plates working around touching the thong and disappeared into the kitchen. A minute later the Landlord arrived.

"Have you been upsetting my staff?" He demanded.

"Upset her?" Tom asked, "We didn't say a word to her."

"What's this?" he replied pointing to the thong.

"That's my thong, the damn string broke, so I had to take it off." Sarah looked so apologetic.

"Why did you put it on the table?"

"Where else should I have put it?"

"In your pocket?"

"I don't have any pockets." She protested.

"What about you?" The landlord said, looking at Tom.

"Look mate," Tom started, "would you put it in your pocket knowing where it's been?"

"Well, er... No, I don't suppose I would." The boss admitted.

"Well bring us another round of drinks and we'll say no more about it." Tom said trying not to laugh.

The landlord started towards the bar, scratched his head and slowly turned round, pointed at Tom and said "Nice try son, better luck next time!"

They got back into the car and as Sarah was driving along, Tom amused himself by snipping small pieces off her skirt. Then bored with that, he started on her shirt, soon her left breast was peeking through a six inch diameter hole in the shirt. When he started cutting up the sides, she looked at him and said. "You know what you doing to me don't you?"

"Yes, I'm cutting you out of your clothes."

"Apart from that."

"What?"

"Making me fucking horny!" she almost shouted at him. Suddenly the car lurched as she turned into a field through an open gate. In the next few seconds, she had stopped the car, unclipped her seat belt and pounced on top of him.

They were in that field for some time. He had his seat reclined and she sat astride his nether regions pumping herself up and down on his hard prick. Miracle upon miracle, they came almost together. She collapsed onto him breathing hard. Tom gripped the shirt and ripped it off her back. Sarah raised her face a few off inches his should which is where it was resting and plunged her tongue deep into his mouth. "I fucking love you Tom." She gasped "I'd do anything for you!" Then, "I'm almost naked, do you want to finish the job?"

"Naah," he said, "You've still got to drive home, remember I've been drinking. And another thing we need fuel before we get home!"

She laughed, kissed him again, "you're wicked."

As she started the car, her shirt almost hanging off her, Tom suddenly said, "Now that we're engaged I suppose you ought to meet my parents."

"What now? Like this?" She indicated her ragged state.

"Well I suppose you could pin your shirt back together."

"You're not serious?"

He laughed, "No, I think if you turned up like that, my mother would get the vapours, and my father would disown me. Then I'd only have you to love me."

"Isn't that enough?" She asked.

"Of course, but I'd prefer them to like you as their daughter in law. Besides, getting on with them would have certain -er... benefits."

"Benefits?"

"You'll see when we visit them."

As their journey home progressed, Sarah pulled into a little country filling station for fuel. Tom thought she made a fine sight, filling the car with the remains of her shirt billowing in the breeze. The rather disinterested youth in the pay cabin, suddenly became more interested in what was happening at the pumps. Tom took away the lad's best opportunity of gawping at Sarah's somewhat bare breasts, by going to pay for the fuel himself. "What happened to the lady's clothes?" The lad managed to ask as he processed the payment.

"Oh her!" Tom said appearing to be absent minded. "Nothing she always dresses like that!" and left the cabin. When he got back to the car, he said to Sarah, "It was a good job I went to pay, as I think you might have a new admirer."

"Only one?" she asked smiling.

"He was on his own, so sadly yes."

"Well let's not spoil his day." She suggested, drove round between the pumps and the cabin and lifted her shirt completely, cupping one of her breasts and licking her lips.