Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prick teaser!" Tom accused her.

"It's your prick I am interested in teasing." She told him.

"What about Josȇ's?" Tom asked "I seem to remember that his held some fascination for you whilst we were in Portugal?"

"You may remember that you were shagging his girlfriend at the time."

"Would you do it again?" Tom enquired.

She looked directly at him and said, "I think we both would."

They arrived back home and without Sarah covering up too much they made it up to the apartment. Sarah pulled out her exquisite dress from the suitcase. "My poor dress," she said, holding it up, "I wasn't expecting to get it wet or covered in dirt! I'll have to take it in to work in the morning and see what I can do with it."

Tom stood behind her, slid one hand into her torn rag of a shirt and caressed her breast, the other simply force open the fastening on her skirt, which dropped to the floor, his fingers finding a surprising damp labia. He snuggled his mouth to her ear and whispered. "My god, you're ready!"

She sank herself down on to his fingers and said in return, "You don't think driving around half naked is not going to affect me, do you? Of course I'm ready!"

He bent her over the back of the sofa and quickly ripped open his jeans and slid his penis deep into her. "Take me Tom! Take me hard!" she called out to him. He thrust in and out of her so hard she was in danger of falling right over the top of the sofa. Eventually he pulled her back and lowered her on to the floor, where he re-mounted her, face to face, her legs clamped round his waist. "Fill me up Tom! Fill me up with your hot spunk!" He did as he was bidden and finally collapsed on top of her.

"Evidently you like going round in torn clothing." He gasped to her.

"I do!" she answered breathlessly, "especially when you're doing the tearing!"

"In that case, do you want to go out for a pub snack tonight?" He asked her.

"Yes, yes, I do!" she replied kissing him hard. "Shall I wear my white cheesecloth dress?"

"You mean the long one?"

"Well it doesn't have to stay that way, but yes."

"You are in very real danger of getting another fucking, right now!" he exclaimed.

"No Tom, save it for later, say on the way home?"

They kissed hard again and soon Tom found his penis starting to stiffen up again, but she wriggled out from under him and dashed into the bathroom.

As they were about to leave to apartment, Tom looked at Sarah clad only in her long white cheesecloth dress. "I rather like that dress." He said thoughtfully.

"Well I rather liked that business suit you rendered into pieces with the scissors." Sarah retorted.

"I'll buy you another one." Tom said.

"Another what? Suit or dress?" Sarah enquired of him.

"Both if you like!" Tom answered rather testily. "Shall we go?" He held out his hand which Sarah took in hers and they headed towards the lift.

They settled themselves in a corner of a town centre pub, and studied the menu. It was typical pub fare, not very exciting and not particularly good for you, but perfect for their Sunday evening out. Having decided what they wanted Tom was about to get up to order the food at the bar as is normal in this type of establishment. When, Sarah put her hand on his arm. "Wouldn't you like me to go and order?" she asked, "I thought you might like to take in the view." He nodded and smiled.

Sarah got up from her seat and slunk over towards the bar. As a result of her exaggerated walk, her dress clung to her back and bum in a very provocative fashion. Something that he hadn't noticed was that there were some under bar lights which caused her body to be silhouetted through the thin fabric of her dress. A male voice from someone sitting at the next table exclaimed, "My god! I think that girl has nothing on under her dress!"

"You shouldn't be looking!" His female companion reprimanded him.

"Yeah, I know but..." he began, "I've never see you dressed like that!" Tom suspected that the man had overstepped the mark and waited for the sound of a hand slapping a cheek.

"You've never asked me to." Came the surprising reply.

"Would you?" He gulped.

"You'll never know if you don't ask." She told him flatly.

"Jacquie, will go out with me, naked under your dress?" He asked.

"I might, depending on where we are going and what dress you want me to wear."

"You can name the place, dress and date." He told her.

Just then, Sarah half turned towards them grinned and waved at Tom. Now the bar lights outlined her lovely breasts through her dress. "Well it won't be quite as revealing as that dress," Jacquie told him. Her companion seemed satisfied with that.

Then Sarah having placed her order shimmied back to the table to join Tom. He immediately recounted what he'd heard. "Well, I hope she enjoys it as much as I do." She remarked, brushing an imaginary speck off the front of her dress.

The meals arrived and they ate, Tom said, "I've told my parents about our engagement and naturally they want to meet you, so I've suggested we go down next weekend."

"I can't have another Saturday off." Sarah told him.

"I know that, so I reckon we could go down on Sunday for lunch and come back early evening."

"Where do they live?"

"Marlow, at least that's where we're going."

"What does that mean?" Sarah was puzzled.

"Sarah, I have to tell you that my family are not quite like yours. To give him his full title, my father is Sir Peregrine Ward, Earl of Eastfield."

"Blimey! Will you become an Earl too?"

Tom laughed, "sadly for you, no. That honour falls to my elder brother. I am just an Honourable. If you want to become a countess, you'll have to marry my brother. However as he is all ready married, you're stuck with me I'm afraid and be known as Mrs Ward."

She took his hand, "That's perfectly good enough for me." Then with a cheeky grin, "Although, whoever gave you the title "The Honourable", obviously doesn't know you very well!"

"Look here wench!" Tom laughed, "I have you know in certain circles, I am the Honourable Thomas Ward of Eastfield."

"I'm a bit daunted about meeting them now." Sarah confessed.

"Don't worry, they're not stuffy at all, my dad will probably tell you to call him Perry. They're very nice, but quite insistent that we make our own way in life, hence me being a humble accountant. My dad works for his living the same as all of us including my sister."

"What does your father do?"

"Suffice to say, "something in the City" as they say." Tom told her.

"Do they know I'm a shop girl?" Sarah asked quietly.

"No." Tom admitted, "They know you work in town, but that is about all. But it won't faze them. My mother was a farmer's daughter and she has no false airs or graces about her. I am sure you and her will get on famously."

"I never thought I would marry into the Aristocracy." Sarah said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Firstly as regards the Aristocracy we are pretty well down the scale, so don't start trying to work out your position in line to the throne. Secondly, I didn't think it was relevant, certainly until it became serious between us. Besides you only accepted my proposal yesterday!" He reached across and cupped one of her breasts in his hand, in full view of other diners. "And I'm very glad you did. I hope that we can continue to have as much fun as we have had up to now. But I do have one request. Please don't flaunt the title thing, not even my bosses know at work, I'd like to keep it that way. Perhaps when I have my own business, it might come in useful."

"So I can't tell Mina of my elevation then?" Sarah asked.

"I would prefer her not to know, in case it changes anything about your relationship and mine with her incidentally. Some people act strangely when they are told something like this, they sort of stiffen up." He told her.

"You often stiffen up when in my company!" Sarah laughed at him, "I always thought that was a good thing."

He flicked the nipple he was still fingering. "Now you're being naughty!"

"So punish me." She challenged him.

"Oops!" he cried as he accidentally knocked over the half pint glass of lager in front of her. It splashed the lower parts of her breasts and soaked her belly.

"I suppose I asked for that." She moaned

"There is no suppose about it!" Tom exclaimed. "Now go up to the bar and get another round in! You will then confirm to Jacquie and her partner that you are indeed naked under your dress."

"Okay." Off she went. From the back, her dress did not look so bad apart from a creeping dampness between her thighs from the beer that flowed over her lower body. However, when she turned round, the white cheesecloth seemed to have all but disappeared and become skin tone. Her belly and her legs were completely exposed as she carried back two more drinks. As she approached the table, she looked across to the other and said, "You see Jacquie, you have a lot more fun if you indulge your man now and again."

Tom and Sarah finished their drinks. Sarah said, "You and I have a lot more to talk about, but let's go and find an alley first." She took him by the hand and led him out into the street to cheers from others in the pub as they left.

They walked down the well lit high street and in the general direction of home. Sarah's dress was still wet, but that hardly mattered as it had started to rain. In the event the rain became that heavy that they decided to head back to the apartment. They were both getting drenched, Tom's shirt was sticking to his chest, his light coloured slacks were beginning to show his legs through the material and the outline of his darker underpants was clearly visible from behind. This was something that amused Sarah to the point where she was almost helpless with laughter.

Her situation was much worse (or better, depending on your point of view). The fabric of her dress had taken on the colour of her skin, so much so that she was to all intents and purposes, completely naked. Whilst other couples and people on the street, were dashing from one form of cover to the other, Tom and Sarah walked slowly hand in hand through the rain. They were both very happy.

George once again saw a rather underdressed Sarah come in through building's main door. This did not surprise him so much as seeing Tom similarly exposed through being so wet. "Evening George." Sarah greeted him, then continued, "It's a bit wet out there!"

"Yes, Miss."

As they ascended in the lift, the couple cuddled if only to keep warm. "I guess this is not the dress to wear when I meet your parents." Sarah commented.

"We'll talk about that later, lets' get showered first." Tom answered.

They hit the shower still dressed, the warm water, the steam rising and how Sarah had handled the situation in the pub, all combined to make their sexual feelings rise. Tom took off his shoes and socks as he was slipping on the cabinet floor. He tried to remove Sarah's dress over her head, but it was clinging to her too well. As he tried to pull it downwards over her shoulders there was the sound of the flimsy fabric giving way. "You might was well do a proper job on it now!" Sarah told him somewhat fiercely.

"Then come with me!" Tom uttered and led her to the big floor to ceiling windows, both of them dripping water on to the floor.

He leant her against the window frames supporting her weight on her arms. Her bare feet were perhaps two feet from the window. He reached from behind and gripped the necklines of the dress and rent it apart from top to bottom. She gasped as he did that "I love it when you do that!" He dropped his slacks and pushed his erect penis between the cheeks of her arse. She dropped her hands to the floor and bent over as she was, presented a glistening wet labia and a dry tight anus. Tom chose to invade the easier target and thrust back and forth, in and out of the welcoming vagina. The thrust was such that neither of them could keep their feet and they fell to the floor. That didn't stop their activities though, it just meant that they were laying on their sides. He shot his load of cum into her receptive hole and rested. They both rested, they then retired to the bed for a bit of lovingly caressing each other's body.

The next morning was a work day for both of them and they didn't see each other until Sarah arrived back from the shop after closing. "I think my ball gown will survive." She told Tom, "Although Fred wanted to know what had happened to it!"

"Did you tell him?"

"Yes. Well some of it, I told him you pushed me into the pool and that I fell over in the grounds in the darkness." She replied. "There is no need for him to know everything about our relationship. I did tell him you'd proposed though."

"Did you show him the ring?"

"Yes. Although I didn't wear it for work in case it got damaged. It needs resizing really."

"I'll try and get that done this week." Tom told her.

"Tell me about your parents and their house at Marlow." She asked.

"I've pretty well told you everything. The family have an estate on the Yorkshire moors where there is a shoot and a lot of bracken. All of us use the house there from time to time. There's a couple who live in one of the cottages that keep an eye on the house when it's empty. Until recently there was an old butler who lived in the house, but he died and we haven't got round to sorting out a replacement yet."

"I take it then," Sarah said with a wicked look on her face, "I should not turn up naked under my dress to meet the family on Sunday."

Tom grinned, "as much as I would like you to, I do think a little conservatism in your dress might be appropriate. Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to dress like a librarian."

"What does a librarian dress like?" she demanded. "I know some wicked librarians. In fact you've fucked one!"

"Mina!?" Tom exclaimed.

"That exact one!" she laughed. "So perhaps I could borrow a sari."

"Look! Just be sensible and I'm sure it will be fine."

The week passed quite quickly for Sarah as she thought about how to present herself to her prospective in-laws. Towards the end of the week she had a good idea of what she would be wearing. She sneaked a couple of hours off on Saturday to get her hair done. So there was no getting wet or messy later that night!

Tom was impressed with the way Sarah looked. She had taken a lot of trouble not to be seen letting him down. Her slightly longer than shoulder length blonde hair swung about above a pretty blue satin shirt collared dress, button through with three-quarter length sleeves, a wide black belt with a large buckle. The slightly flared skirt was two inches above her knees. Sensible sandals with two inch cork faced heels. She couldn't resist having the buttons done up only down to the middle of her thighs. She also put a coat and a pair of boots in a bag in case there was any country walking to be done. She looked beautiful and he was proud to be presenting her. He told her so. He also refitted the engagement ring that had not been quite the right size the week before.

The journey down was carried out mostly in silence, Sarah apprehensive about meeting such a high born family and Tom despite his protestations, worried a little that his parents might not approve of his choice of bride.

The arrival of the 4x4 was greeted by three bounding and noisy dogs. "Be quiet dogs!" Tom spoke sharply. Then a piercing whistle from the house silenced them immediately and they ran to their owner.

"Sorry about that." Peregrine said. "Tom, nice to see you again, and this is Sarah. Welcome my dear to our little house, I hope you will feel welcomed."

"Thank you Sir Peregrine....."

"That's enough of that!" He interrupted her. "We don't go much on titles here, you should call me Perry. Now come in and have some refreshment after your journey." He led the way into the house and called out "Elizabeth, Tom and Sarah are here!"

A very elegant woman appeared, hugged and kissed Tom and warmly shook Sarah's hand. "Welcome my dear. You are a surprise, we all thought Tom was heading towards a life of bachelorhood."

"I'm only twenty-six, mum!" Tom exclaimed.

"Well your brother had been married five years by the time he was your age." Elizabeth remarked dismissively. Then, addressing Sarah, "You come with me my dear and we'll let the men talk about business or something."

Sarah felt a bit disquieted being separated from Tom quite so quickly. Elizabeth guided her through to the back of the house where the gardens ran down to the River Thames. A quite large motor cruiser was moored against the bank. "Tom has told us so little about you that we are very interested in how you met.

Sarah deciding that honesty was the best option, declared. "We met in a shop. A dry cleaning shop, I am assistant manager there. My parents run an entertainment booking agency, having once been professional ballroom dancers." She looked brightly at Elizabeth. "I am aware that my family is not of the status of yours, but we are very much in love and very happy."

"We do not stand on ceremony in this family." Elizabeth told her, "I am from farming stock myself."

"Tom told me your father was a farmer." Sarah offered.

"Yes I suppose he was, although he owned much of East Anglia!" She laughed.

"Oh! I am sorry......" Sarah began.

"Don't worry my dear, how like Tom to only tell you half the story. Elizabeth tried to reassure her. "Our only concern is that you and Tom care for each other and will continue to do so."

A shout from the house attracted their attention. "Elizabeth, you'd better come and have a look at the lunch, I think something is on fire!"

They hurried to the house and Sarah followed Elizabeth into the kitchen. "Really Perry, you shouldn't panic like that, it's only steam!" She admonished her husband. "Sarah dear, could you strain the vegetable please?" Sarah was pleased to be given something to do and get away from the inquisition.

Sarah helped Elizabeth serve the lunch and the four of them sat at a table rather too big for such a small party. "Tom tells me you work in a dry cleaners." Sarah was glad that Tom had told his father the truth.

"Yes sir." She responded.

"Sarah, if you are going to be part of this family you are going to have to get used to calling me by my name. Please call me Perry."

"Yes sir... Perry."

"Sarah you might be interested to hear of Tom's prospects." Perry began, "I am a great believer in both my sons making their own way in the world, although I am prepared to help in a small way. Tom will not inherit any title other than Mister, neither will he inherit the estate in Yorkshire. He is however in line to get this house and one or two other things. Do you think you are capable of running a house this size?"

Sarah was a bit surprised at the direct comments of Tom's father. But she was not going to be intimidated by him and spoke firmly. "Perry. Please be assured that I am interested in Tom, and Tom only, not his prospects. I am not from a rich family, but my parents taught me the value of money and the true worth of compassion and the importance of love in a relationship. If, later on in our marriage, we should find ourselves living here, I am sure that I would learn how to take care of the house. However my primary care will always be to take care of my husband, no matter in what circumstances we may live."

"Dad........"

"Shut up Tom."

Perry turned to Sarah. "Bravo my dear Sarah, you said exactly what I was hoping to hear. I wanted to be sure that you weren't after his money."

"Perry, it was only after I had accepted Tom's proposal, that I learnt anything about your family .... Or your money! I understand that you may want to check me out, but you will find I am an ordinary girl from an ordinary family with no connection to what is sometimes called "society" I do not and have no wish to move in those circles!" Sarah was getting a little annoyed and was afraid that it was showing.