Sarah and Tom Explore Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would not call you ordinary at all. From what I have just heard and seen, I think you are a remarkable young lady and I for one would welcome your down to earth views into our family." Perry paused and then added in a lower tone "Unlike your sister-in-law!"

Tom nearly choked on his lunch. "Sarah, what Dad means is that my brother's wife, Catherine, could not wait to become a countess. Indeed he thinks that is the only reason she married William."

"Tom!" His mother spoke sharply to him. "Please do not disrespect Catherine when she is not here to defend herself!"

"Why not?" Tom demanded. "That's what you all think."

"That's by the by Tom. Now Sarah would you like some more vegetables?"

Lunch finished quite quickly after that. Sarah helped Elizabeth clear away the lunch things and load the dishwasher. She was then summoned for a walk round the garden by Perry. Whilst Tom was ordered to talk to his mother.

"Sarah, I would like to commend for your little speech just now. I was being deliberately provocative and you shot me down perfectly. I am sure that you will make Tom a very good wife." Then he began to describe various aspects of the garden. It was clear that he loved the garden although he had little time to do much of it, they had a man in to do that. They stopped by the river and sat on a bench and began to warm to each other. Sarah gathered that Perry did not think much of Tom's elder brother's choice of a wife. He thought they had married too young and more from the determination of Catherine to get her hands on a title than for any other reason.

Sarah repeated her earlier remark that she was unaware that Tom had any money or family title until after she had agreed to marry him. "Perhaps he's learnt from his brother's mistake." Perry commented. "For one thing, now Catherine is married to William, there is no way that she will let that status go."

Sarah took the old man's hand in hers. "I really do love Tom and I hope that you and I can become friends." Perry coughed and she thought she saw a watery eye for a moment, but he blew his nose and quickly covered it up. He was strangely silent for a while after that, but recovered his composure and was soon describing the different plants in the garden again.

The rest of the afternoon went swimmingly for all four of them and all too soon the time came for Tom and Sarah to depart. Hugs and kisses all round (except for Tom and his dad of course) and Tom drove the car out of the gate. "Phew!" gasped Tom "I glad that is all over! You were a hit, especially with Dad. He told me that you reminded him of Mum all those years ago. He thinks I've done well to nab you, as he put it."

"I didn't think I was going to like him over lunch, but after, when we took a walk, I found out he was nice man." Sarah said. "He was checking that you'd made the right choice. I think he was impressed that you kept your family history secret so it had no chance of influencing whether I stuck with you or not. Look, do you mind if I take off this bra, it's digging in a bit?"

Tom laughed so much that he almost lost control of the car. "Since when have I objected to you taking anything off?" he demanded to know. "Why stop at the bra, why not take everything off?" Sarah removed her bra, it was a tiny flimsy little thing. "Was that digging in to you?" He asked incredulous.

"Of course not Dumbo!" Sarah almost shouted at him. "I felt that you had been deprived of a sight of my tits for long enough today. Comprende?" She had undone her dress to the waist, opened the window and let the cool breeze play with the collar of her dress, giving him an occasional glimpse of a perky nipple from time to time. "Shall we stop at the services for a coffee?" she asked. They did.

During the break at the services, Sarah posed on a bench for Tom to take photographs. These became more revealing as time went on and soon Sarah spotted another man surreptitiously taking photos from a bit further away. She waved him forward and he soon joined Tom quite openly. Neither of them minded at all.

Buttons were undone, breasts were bared, thighs flashed and panties appeared round ankles, until for the final shots, Sarah stood with her dress completely open and off her shoulders with one leg on the arm of the bench. "What will you do with them?" she asked the unknown photographer.

"Keep them for my collection." He told her.

"Enjoy them." She replied.

"Those pictures will probably end up on the internet." Tom advised her as they got back into the car.

"I don't mind." Sarah said, secretly pleased at the prospect.

"Would you like a threesome when we get home?" Sarah asked, "I feel like having a bit of female company."

Tom grinned at her. That was all she needed. She took out her mobile phone. "Mina! What have you got planned tonight?"

So we leave them to get on with their lives. If you liked it (or not) please comment and vote.

I have another series at the editing stage written in the first person by a woman who finds herself becoming more and more exhibitionistic and has many adventures. Keep an eye out for that.