Sarah Asked to Work as a Hotel Maid

Story Info
Has to service not only the room but the guest.
1.2k words
4.37
20.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
402 Followers

A few weeks before the events described here, I had watched a transgender porn video. It was about a guy who dressed as a French Maid and worked in a hotel. I was so excited by what happened to him, I wanted to give it a try. I searched on-line for an LGBTQ friendly hotel and found a promising one close by. I emailed them and asked if I could tryout as a 'maid'. They emailed me back with a date and time to arrive. I was told that, until I was accepted, I had to bring my own uniform. Luckily, I had just bought a full French Maids outfit. I could hardly wait for the day of my 'tryout' to arrive.

I went to the hotel and after a few basic questions, I was pointed to the staff changing room. I emptied out my maid's clothes and then stripped. There was just one room for men and women. I was standing there naked actually hoping someone would come in and see me. First, I pulled on my black stockings and clipped my garter belt around my waist. I was so excited, I fumbled with the clasps. Then my black ruffled panties and a padded lace bra. I had a pair of size-B silicon 'falsies' to give a nice looking bust. By now my cock was sticking straight out making a tent in the front of my panties. I looked at myself in the mirror still hoping someone would come in.

Finally, I slipped into my black satin dress and smoothed it down. My cock jumped as I stroked across it. The dress was so short my panties showed if I bent forward at all. My shoes had 2-inch heels. They were semi-sensible for working in while still being sexy. I was shaking so much I could hardly do my make-up. I love putting on makeup since it always makes me feel so girly. I added long earrings and was all set to start work.

I went back to the manager. He made me turn around to inspect my uniform and even lifted up my dress to check my lingerie. He smiled at me and nodded his approval. He gave me a list of rooms to service, patted my butt and sent me on my way. He must have seen the bulge in the front of my panties and so he must have guessed what I was hoping for. He wished me good luck and winked. I collected my service cart and headed to my first room. As I made the bed, I knew that my ruffled black panties were on display every-time I bent forward. I was so excited I almost came.

Suddenly, I heard a sound behind me. I turned to see a guy standing in the bathroom doorway. He was completely naked with just a towel in his hand but he made no attempt to cover his growing erection. He smiled at me and told me to finish what I was doing. I turned back to the bed to straighten the pillows and deliberately bent forward to give him a good view of my stockings and panties. This was exactly like the video but it felt far better than I had hoped.

As he came closer, I knew that he was stroking his cock while he looked at my lingerie. I loved it, knowing that I was making his cock stand up. I could tell that he was staring at my panties and so I raised my shoulders to make my dress ride up a bit and give him a really good view of my butt.

He told me to turn around. He was gently holding his cock. When he came even closer, I shivered from anticipation. He put his hands on my waist and pulled up my dress. Then he felt my butt and ran his fingers through the ruffles. I loved feeling his hand on my butt pulling me against him. I could feel his erection pressed against my panties. He moved one hand to the front and gave my cock a squeeze. He could tell how excited I was. My cock was sticking straight out. The wispy material of my panties could hardly hold it in.

Then, he told me to get on my knees. When, I hesitated, he said that if I didn't do what he said, he would complain to the manager. Well, I didn't want to get into trouble on my first day and so I knelt in front of him. I looked into his face, smiled and licked my lips. I knew what he wanted me to do.

His cock was sticking out just inches from my face. He pushed it against my lips and made me wrap my mouth around its head. I was so excited as his cock pushed my lips apart and rubbed over my tongue. I held his balls with one hand and griped the base of his cock with my other hand. It had been a while since I had played with a man's cock but I knew how to please him.

I ran my tongue around the head and then slowly went down deeper on it. Matching my hand movements to my lips. He put his hands on my shoulders and push his cock deep into my mouth. I could feel it starting to twitch. I wanted him to cum and fill my mouth with his tasty juice. I started to taste his pre-cum on my tongue, it was slightly salty. Cum always seems to have a slightly different flavor each time I taste it. I knew that the taste of his cum would stay in my mouth for hours. I love giving head and swallowing hot cum. I played with his pubic hair. I love it when a guy gently pulls on mine and so I hoped he would like it too.

Suddenly, he came and shot his load into my mouth. I had pulled back just a little to catch it on my tongue. That way, I could run it around in my mouth before I was ready to swallow it.

His now lip cock hung down but he still made no attempt to cover it. He gave me a good tip and patted my butt. I asked him to put in a good word for me with the manager when he left. He said that he would and that he would be staying here quite often. Each time he would ask for me to 'clean' his room. I guessed that he also meant that I would also have to take care of him. That was fine with me. How could I ask for more? To be dressed as a slutty French Maid and give head.

I moved on to my next room hoping that something exciting would happen again. In the corridor a young couple passed me. They smiled at me and it made me blush to be seen as a guy wearing a maid's outfit. My dress was still a little raised up and the bottom of my panties showed. We all turned our heads and smiled at each other.

Maybe, I'd get to clean their room one-day. I would be wonderful to have a girl watch me give head. It would be really great if she was a girl like me. Something about her made me wonder. Three cocks on display in one room and two of them in dresses. Where would we begin?

I love working at the hotel and do it whenever I am free. The money is nice but the fringe benefits are wonderful. I love being seen in my French Maids uniform and never knowing what will happen.

SarahCD
SarahCD
402 Followers