Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers

As he walked away Sarah said, "I was hoping to carry on our conversation."

"We will, don't worry but I want to try something so just sit and don't say a word unless you need to ok? He doesn't know you saw us so just relax."

Not sure what Jill was up to, and feeling a little embarrassed with Ben around Sarah agreed. He brought the drinks over and went to leave, "Sit down a minute Ben." Jill said. Ben looked at Sarah who just nodded her head.

"That's it," Jill said, "Now, Ben I am going to ask you a question and you have to promise to give me a totally honest answer, the absolute honest truth ok?"

Ben's eye's narrowed quizzically "If I can I will."

"I know you can Ben or I wouldn't ask, just do it ok be totally honest." Jill said

"Ok go on then, hit me."

"I want you to tell me exactly what you think of Sarah's looks, her figure, her fashion sense and how it could be improved."

"What? Me? Nooooo." Ben gasped jumping up from his seat.

"Sit down!" Sarah said sternly, "Answer the question." this was the boss talking and Ben knew it.

After a moment to glance from one woman to the other he took a deep breath "Well, you've got great hair, bit old style but nice." Ben started carefully.

"Go on." Sarah demanded with a smile to make him feel a little easier.

"Well, like I said you got great hair, nice legs and a nice figure from what I can make out."

"And what do you think she could do to look stunning, do you think she could look stunning?" Jill asked.

"I need to know Ben." Sarah said quietly, "This is nothing to do with work; I just need to know the truth, from a man I suppose and not a woman. Be honest and to the point, I don't care, I just need to know the truth."

"Fuck me your asking a lot, sorry didn't mean to swear, but you know what I mean." he said

"Please!" Sarah said quietly.

He smiled "Ok." he said, "Stand up, undo the jacket lets have a look at you proper."

Sarah did as she was asked and undid her suit jacket but didn't remove it, just held it close. Ben stood up and pulled the jacket open, when Sarah tried to stop he just looked her in the eye till she let go of it. "Ok!" he said after a moment and sat down, Sarah quickly pulled the jacket together and sat down red faced, no man had ever blatantly looked at her breasts before or her body come to that, not even her husband.

"Well?" Jill said after a few seconds.

"Well you have a really nice body Sarah." Ben said, "Nice firm looking breasts, trim waist and I have always liked your legs. You really should show it off a bit more; you would certainly turn some heads I can tell you."

"Thanks Ben." Jill said, "You can go now, I'll catch you later." Realising he had been dismissed he got up and walked away.

Once he had gone out of hearing distance Jill said, "How did that make you feel?"

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked timidly.

"Come on Sarah I thought we were being honest. A man who you have seen naked, fucking in fact has just blatantly eyed up your tits and told you he, in a round about way fancies you. How did it make you feel?"

Sarah gulped her drink and said, "I really don't know, and he didn't say he fancied me, he just, well....said I looked alright, or could do."

"Take it from me he fancies you, and in the right clothes and with a mood transplant men would be queuing up at you door to take you out, and get you in bed believe me."

"I can't do that, I know I can't." Sarah said.

"Not yet, but that's not what is important right now. You need a change of clothes, you need to get yourself up to date and you need to feel good about yourself. You need to fancy you, cos if you don't no one will."

"But how Jill? I don't know what to do, where to go or anything. I have sometimes wanted to change my clothes but never had the nerve, or the need come to that, I don't go out very often and if I do it's usually business. I have never had the need or desire to attract men, or I suppose the belief that I could. Ben looking at me like that made me feel....mixed up I think."

"But did you like it, did one little bit of you like the fact that he looked at you in that way. Did you get wet down there?"

Sarah went bright red, she hadn't even realised that she had indeed got a damp feeling 'down there'. "I suppose I must have liked it a little bit, I found it embarrassing, but surprisingly not dirty and for some reason I don't feel guilty that I let him look at me in that way."

"Then you're on your way. All we need now is to do some girlie shopping, some real girlie shopping if you're up for it?"

"What! Now?" Sarah gasped.

"Yes! Now. There is nothing at work that wont wait, and your coming home with me tonight, were going out to a club I know. It's a bit eye opening and maybe a bit over the top but it will give you some idea of what some people get up to."

"But...."

"Unless you're in a hurry to get home to your husband of course." Jill added

"No I don't think so." Sarah said sarcastically, "I think I need to get my head clear first. You're on. But your going to have to be patient with me, I've never done 'girlie' shopping before and don't have the faintest idea what to buy, or even what I like, or might like." She gulped her drink down and made it plain she was ready to go.

They made there way into town and Jill headed straight for the lingerie shop, "This is probably going to be the hardest part for you so lets get it over with shall we."

Sarah made no reply as she looked in the window, amazed at what she saw, she had never been to a proper lingerie shop before and wasn't sure she could wear any of the items she saw, as nice as they were. Jill took her arm and led her in. An assistant strolled up to them, "Can I help you ladies?" she asked

"My friend here wants a complete makeover, everything from thongs to nightwear, showing as much flesh as possible." Jill said laughing at Sarah's shocked look

"If madam will come with me I will measure her up." The assistant led her to a side room and said, "If you could remove your top I can measure you properly."

Sarah looked at Jill shocked, "Just do it Sarah, get it over with, and you better strip to the waist so she doesn't have to ask you to take your bra off."

Sarah's look made Jill laugh, "But....but...."

"Don't worry madam, I am fully trained and have measured women in this room not half as good looking as you." She stood there waiting like it was an everyday event, which for her of course, it was.

Slowly Sarah took off her jacket and even slower she removed her blouse, when it came to the bra however she hesitated. "Wanna hand?" Jill asked stepping forward.

"No!" Sarah said sharply, "I'll do it, give me a second." She took a deep breath and closing her eyes undid her full cup bra and dropped it to the floor.

She felt the girl touching her as she measured, when the assistant had finished she handed Sarah a dressing gown to put on. With her eyes closed it was up to Jill to help her on with it. "I don't know what you're so worried about," Jill said, "That thing fell to the floor and your tits didn't even move, I'm jealous."

"Jill don't," Sarah said embarrassed, "That was probably the hardest thing I have ever done, standing topless in front of not one but two women. Nobody has ever seen that much of me, not even James."

"36DD." The assistant said matter of factly, "Nice and firm too you wont need much support, now what did we have in mind for the new you, maybe a nice frilly half cup what do you think." she looked at Jill.

"I think your right, let's go and have a look." Jill said

"I cant," Sarah said, "I'm not dressed yet."

"Don't be stupid." Jill said, and picked up Sarah's old bra and threw it in a bin in the corner, "You're never wearing that again." She grabbed Sarah's arm and pulled her into the shop, barely giving her time to cover herself. For the next ten minutes Jill dragged her around the shop picking up items of underwear and other items that took her fancy, then she took Sarah back to the dressing room and said, "Here try this set on, and no I'm not leaving the room so get on with it."

Sarah looked at the assistant, "Sorry madam I'm not allowed to leave customers on their own in here with goods."

Sarah turned to face the wall, Jill could see she was having a struggle with herself, this was a crucial point, if she could get Sarah to try on these intimate clothes with two women in the room then the battle was half won, well the battle for Sarah to like her body at least. "The word is fuck." Jill said.

"What?"

"The word you're looking for, the one you want to scream is fuck, I suggest you say it a few times and then get on with it or you're not going to have anything to wear tonight when we go out."

"Hmmm." she mumbled then, "Fuck fuck fuck." she said and kept saying it as she dropped her skirt and her granny pants and even as she pulled on the tiny thong and lacy bra. As she did the bra up she leaned her head on the wall, steadying herself, breathing heavily. Steadying her breathing and with her eyes closed she spun round so that the assistant and Jill could see her, as she turned the silky dressing gown slipped of her shoulders and dropped to the floor, she made no attempt to stop it, just keeping her breathing steady and standing rigidly waiting for any comment.

"What the fuck...." Jill gasped

Thinking something was wrong Sarah opened her eyes and looked down at herself, "What!" she asked, "What's wrong?"

"Wrong?" Jill gasped, "Wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong, I'm fucking jealous. Your gorgeous, you have got such lovely skin and a body to bloody die for, why the fuck have you kept it hidden away all this time."

Feeling a little embarrassed at Jill's comments Sarah said, "Oh you're just saying that to make me feel better." She bent down to pick up the dressing gown.

"Bollocks!" Jill said, "You tell her." she looked at the assistant.

"Well I have to say that what your friend say's is true, you have lovely skin texture and a very nice shape as well, perfect proportions according to my guide book." All very professional

Jill handed her a blue set and said "Here try this one." and snatching the dressing gown before Sarah could put it on added, "you don't need that." Sarah paused for a second, and then did as she was asked and tried on the new set without covering up or turning to the wall.

Half an hour later they left the shop with six new sets of lingerie, every one of them had been tried on; the last one without any prompting from Jill was still being worn. Sarah also had several negligee's and other items that she couldn't bring herself to try on just yet

'One battle down and god knows how many to go' Jill thought. She need not have worried; they spent the next two hours 'girlie' shopping for everything from, suspenders and stockings to short skirts to coats. Including some, more subtle clothing for work.

Sarah rang James and told him she would be out for the night. As usual he said ok and that he would stay in the city. They made there way to Jill's home where they sat down and had a coffee and a good laugh about the days shopping. Sarah had to admit that she hadn't had so much fun, ever.

After a while Jill said, "Sarah! When Eddy comes home I have to tell him why your hear. Do you mind if I tell him the truth?"

To begin with Jill was sure she was going to say no , "I suppose it would be wrong for me to say no. You only have one rule, remember. No! You tell him, but try to make it sound a little better than I did, please." Sarah pleaded.

"I will don't worry, you know Eddy he's no fool."

"No but I feel like one." Sarah said, "Till this morning I was the only person in my silly world, now there's you, a dozen shop girls and Eddy, before long the whole world will know how stupid I am."

"No they won't, and anyway, your not in your silly world anymore, your coming into my world and Eddy can help."

"I know, I didn't mean anything by it. Where are we going tonight anyway, and what should I wear from all those bags." she laughed as she nodded at the pile of shopping bags in the hall.

"First we need to do something with your hair." Jill picked up the phone and dialled a number. Fifteen minutes later Sarah was sitting in the hairdressers discussing what to do with her 'olde worlde' hair.

Two hours later they were back home, Jill had sorted out what she wanted Sarah to wear. Sarah, after a discussion agreed to try it on and see.

"That's Eddy." Jill said hearing the front door open, "You have a shower and get dressed, wait up here till I come back, ok!"

"Ok!" Sarah said with a worried look.

A while later, showered and dressed, feeling very uncomfortable Sarah sat on the bed waiting for Jill to appear. When she arrived Sarah got up off the bed and said, "Is he ok? Does he mind? Shall I go?"

"Don't be silly, he's fine and looking forward to a night out."

"But what about.... You know. Me."

"He's fine with it and really wants to help. In fact he suggested we make a real night of it and show you all forms of pubbing and clubbing, from the quiet drink to the raunchy bar to the club scene and then ending up at our club. It should be a really good night. Now lets get you sorted out and then he can tell you how much of a turn on you are."

Half an hour later Jill ran downstairs and, smiling, stood in front of her husband, "May I present to you, the one, the only, Sarah Van Demon."

She didn't know where the Van Demon came from but when Jill said Sarah she walked into the kitchen as gracefully as she could. Eddy turned in her direction and his mouth fell open, he didn't say a word.

The Sarah that stood before him was totally different to the one that turned up for work that morning. Gone the dowdy working suit, the straight brown hair and clinical tights. The Sarah Eddy gawked at now had long wavy black hair, streaked blond and bright red, a thin, low cut white top that showed a patterned half cup bra holding an ample bosom, the top came down to the waist and was met by a thin flowered flowing skirt that was split up one side, the split was wide at the bottom and just met at the top showing stay up stockings on the most perfect legs he had ever seen. Her make up had been done to perfection, emphasising her large piercing eyes and full lips.

Jill thumped Eddy in the stomach, "Say something then, don't just gawk at her." she said.

"I'm sorry Sarah." Eddy gulped, looking at his wife and then back at Sarah, "You are absolutely stunning, stunning."

Jill made a fist and punched the air, "Yes!" she yelled.

Sarah went bright red and started to turn away, "No!" Eddy said moving towards her, "You are stunning, I would never have thought you were the same person who was at the firms xmas dinner, really."

"And your not saying that because Jill told you too." Sarah said quietly, tears welling in her eyes.

Jill rushed over and put her arms around Sarah's neck, "I would never do that Sarah, believe me. All I said to Eddy was to be gentle with you." she turned to him and said, "You bloody idiot." Eddy raised his hands in defeat.

"Did you mean it Eddy?" Sarah asked, stepping away from Jill, "Really mean it?"

Eddy walked over to Sarah and took her by the elbows and looked into her face, "I meant every word I said. You really do look stunningly gorgeous."

Sarah turned and ran upstairs crying. Eddy again raised his hands in the air. As Jill ran after Sarah he said "Women! A man just can't win can he?"

A while later the two women came back down, Sarah walked over to Eddy and kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you." she said.

"Get Sarah a drink and then we better get ourselves ready, you'll be ok down here now wont you Sarah."

"Yes I'll be fine." She took the drink and sat in the kitchen waiting and thinking about her new look. She had been embarrassed when Jill insist she buy it and even more embarrassed when she had put it on upstairs, but Eddy's reaction had said it all, and she had to admit it wasn't only what he said that had upset her, it was the fact that he confirmed how she felt about herself. She felt gorgeous. She smiled as she said the words aloud. "I feel gorgeous, I feel gorgeous." she felt embarrassed when she heard the others coming down the stairs, hoping they hadn't heard.

Eddy was dressed casual but smart. Jill was dressed to kill, a dress that Sarah thought was short enough to be a top and almost sheer enough to show she was naked underneath, in a lit room anyway.

The taxi arrived and they set off on Sarah's tour of adventure. They started of in a local pub next door to an undertakers. After five minutes inside even Sarah could see where the undertaker got most of his trade. Laughing and joking they moved on to the next bar. This one was loud and crowded. Jill and Eddy were obviously well known here as several people came over and said hi, Jill introduced Sarah to them all, and they all gave approving looks at the newcomer. To begin with Sarah felt a bit self conscious but that soon wore off and she admitted to herself that she was beginning to enjoy the admiring looks. After an hour or so Eddy brought over a huge man and introduced him as Frank.

Frank was a quiet man, well over six feet tall and huge barrel chest. He swallowed Sarah's hand in his and said, Pleased to meet you, I hope you have a good evening." and then he left.

Sarah looked at Eddy who just smiled and said, "Frank is a man of few words, but a good friend, he will be around most of the night and I didn't want you to think he was some weirdo following you."

Next they went to a nightclub, again Eddy and Jill were known and again Sarah was introduced to several people. By now she had drank several vodkas and was more than just relaxed, she was having fun, so when Jill asked her to dance she agreed, even though she had no idea what constituted dancing in a nightclub. She followed Jill and watched her for a few minutes before copying her movements, once in the rhythm she added a few of her own. Suddenly she realised she was dancing with a man, another man was dancing with Jill, although how a man dancing three feet away from a woman could be classed as dancing with her confused Sarah a little. The music stopped and Jill took Sarah back for another drink and that's how it went for the next hour. Dancing with Jill or whoever decided to stand in front of her and drinking in between.

All that drink had to come out sometime and sure enough Sarah had to go to the ladies, she told Jill who followed close behind. Half way there a man stood in front of Sarah and said, "Hi gorgeous, how about another dance." He was obviously drunk so Sarah ignored him and tried to side step but he moved in her way reaching out to grab her. A huge hand came in view and took the reaching hand, suddenly a giant body stood in front of Sarah, Jill came up behind her and pushed her towards the toilets.

Once inside Jill said, "Good old Frank."

"Frank!" Sarah gasped, "From the bar earlier?"

"Yes. We thought you might get split up from us in here so Eddy asked Frank to keep an eye on you, just as well he did."

"Ohh that was sweet." Sarah said, "I don't know what I would have done if that guy had grabbed me. This is all so.... So exciting for me. Does that sound stupid?"

Jill laughed, "No. I'm just glad your having a good time, you are having a good time, aren't you."

"Oh I cant tell you how much." Sarah said, "This whole day, I feel like the little girl who is having the best birthday ever." They both burst out laughing.

Jill threw her arms round Sarah's neck and kissed her on the cheek, "You do look stunning you know." she said pulling away, "How do you feel?"

"I felt awkward to begin with, but if I'm honest I feel.... like a totally different person, I feel, Hmmm wonderful." she said throwing her arms in the air.

Mikro
Mikro
668 Followers