Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers

As they left the ladies Frank was waiting outside, Jill thanked him and Sarah gave him a smile and then followed Jill back to Eddy without any more problems. Eddy saw them coming and smiled. "Ready then?" he asked.

"As ready as she will ever be I think." Jill replied.

Sarah's bemused look disappeared when Jill told her they were moving on to the final venue. On the way there Jill explained that they were going to a swingers club, explaining what it was and what happened there. "You don't have to do anything, no one will push you into doing anything you don't want to. Just watch, see how much they are enjoying themselves and lock it away in that head of yours for the future. And don't worry, Eddy and I are just taking you for a look, we will be with you all the time. Ok!"

Apprehensive and just a little excited Sarah nodded her head. On the way Sarah went over her day. It had been one hell of an experience. The shopping, the clothes and then the different way's people enjoyed themselves. The pub was boring, even by Sarah's standards, the second one was just so full of life and the nightclub was over the top. She never even knew places like them existed. She had enjoyed them all, each in different ways. Thinking even deeper she had to admit that she had enjoyed the attention that she got as well, attention from men was a totally new experience, if it had ever happened before she had been totally oblivious to it. To begin with it had been embarrassing, but as the night went on and she had become used to it she had started to feel much better about herself, even proud. Just a little bit of her was turned on by the way the men looked, but she quickly shut that thought away, with a little inner smile.

It took a little while to get to there destination which was a huge house set in it's own grounds, no neighbours, and totally secluded. Jill had told her that there would be several marquee's in the back garden catering to all different sexual tastes and if she looked in any of them she would see people, having sex of one form or another, and asked her not to judge, just to observe, nobody would mind. In the house several rooms were put aside for private use and unless the door was open she was not to go in. All the drink and food was free and she was to help herself.

Sarah listened intently, not wanting to make herself or Jill look like fools. As they entered the house she took a deep breath and cleared her mind of all her conceptions as best she could. Jill led her to the reception desk with Eddy close behind. The receptionist was dressed in a maids outfit, very short and very revealing "Hello Jill, Eddy, back so soon, and with a guest as well." she turned to Sarah with a big smile and added, "nice to see you. "

Sarah went to respond but Jill interrupted, "This is Sarah, she is just visiting. Sarah this is Helen, she runs this place."

"Hi Sarah," Helen said and then looked at Jill, "That's fine, maybe she will join us once she's had a good look around, have fun." she finished as she handed Sarah a name badge.

Sarah looked at it, 'Visitor' was emblazoned on a white plastic badge. "That's letting everyone know your just looking." Jill said with a smile, "That way you wont be pestered unnecessarily. Ok! Lets get a drink and then you can have a look around."

What Sarah had seen already had amazed her, just the building and the professionalism of the people around her, From Helen to the waiters moving around with trays of drink and platters of food, it all looked so, normal.

For a while Sarah walked around with Jill and Eddy. She met several people in various types of dress, some masked some not, but all of them seemed normal, even those dressed in almost nothing, and all of them looked her over and hoped she would soon become a member. It took a little time for her to relax, even in such luxurious surroundings as these. After a while, feeling a bit like a gooseberry, she started looking around on her own, As she strolled through the garden, several people looked at her badge and smiled at her, she smiled back even though she had never met them before. The gardens were huge. She could see four large marquee's set well apart with people moving in and out of them.

Sarah steeled herself to go to the nearest one and have a look, just a quick look. She poked her head inside and saw that the marquee had been spilt up into several rooms, she stepped in and, red faced glanced in the first room. A blond woman wearing nothing but a cat mask was laying on the bed, or to be precise laying on a man on the bed, another man was behind her and another in front. The woman was moaning as best she could with a huge cock going in and out of her mouth and Sarah could plainly see that the other two men were occupied with her other two holes. The woman looked ecstatic, like she was lost in a world of her own.

Sarah turned and ran out, back towards the house. Half way there a waiter said, "Fresh drink madam."

She stopped in her tracks, realising that in her haste to get away she spilt most of her drink. "Err..." she said, glancing back to the marquee, "Yes, thank you."

The waiter took her empty glass and gave her a full one, like it was an everyday event. Sarah supposed it must be. She sat on a garden seat to calm herself down. She couldn't get the picture of ecstasy out of her mind, the blonde woman was having sex with three men, all at the same time in all of her.... And she was loving it. Sarah remembered what Jill had said, "Don't judge, just observe" Now she could see why. This was so far away from what Sarah had believed all her life that it seemed totally unreal.

Sarah finished her drink and as the waiter was making his way back beckoned him over for another. Again she steeled herself and, with a bit more knowledge of what to expect went back to the marquee. She looked in the same room again. The blonde was now laying on the bed with the men kissing her and touching her all over, she turned her head and looked at Sarah, a smile spread across the woman's face. Sarah instinctively smiled back, and then moved on to the next room.

For the next hour Sarah went from room to room and marquee to marquee. Some of the things she saw disgusted her but mostly she was shocked or surprised. The way nobody seemed to mind her watching was probably the biggest surprise, and the fact that everyone was just having so much fun, and to Sarah's surprise, so much pleasure. By the time she went back to the house she didn't think there was anything else to shock her, she had accepted what she had seen as being what it was. A group of people having fun, nothing more, and it made her smile, even relaxed, to know that age and looks were not paramount, just that everyone had fun.

She looked into the house for Jill or Eddy but couldn't see them so she sat in a swing chair on the large patio gazing out across the gardens. Sometime later a man offered her a glass of wine. "I saw your glass was empty."

Sarah took the glass and put her empty one on the table, "Thank you." she said

"May I join you?" the man asked. He spotted Sarah's apprehension immediately. "My apologies. Let me introduce myself. I am Liam, Helens husband. If you wish to be left alone I will understand. Sometimes all this can be a lot to take in." as he said it he waved his hand towards the garden.

"No please," Sarah said, motioning to an empty chair. "It is a little.... different."

"You must be very close to Jill and Eddy for them to bring you here, I cant remember them ever bringing a visitor before."

"Well shall we just say they know a lot more about me than anyone else right now." as she said it she gave a little laugh.

Seeing the strange look in her eye Liam said, "I am a good listener, if you would like to talk."

Sarah looked at him for a second, "Well, this is all so, I don't know how to put it really. My parents never...."

"Arrr. I see." Liam smiled, "All this must seem totally alien to you, but you don't seem, shall we say revolted by it all."

"That's what surprises me, I'm not revolted. I was shocked but, with maybe one exception I have not been at all revolted by any of it. It confuses me."

For nearly an hour Sarah and Liam just talked. Slowly he drew her out about her upbringing and her views on sex, and slowly she admitted that she had been wrong for so long. Even admitting that at some points she had even been turned on by what she saw, or thought she was, as she wasn't too sure how to tell. Liam asked if she had got wet and she, embarrassed, admitted she had. That was the first time she had ever understood what being turned on really was.

"You two look cosy." It was Jill, with the ever present Eddy. "It's getting late, If you've seen enough I think we should go before Eddy gets carried away."

Eddy smiled. "Yes!" Sarah said, "I think I have seen enough, for the first time in my life I think I have actually seen."

She looked at Liam, "Thank you Liam. Thank you for listening " she said as she pecked him on the cheek, "I think we will be seeing each other again."

Jill smiled but said nothing till they were in the taxi. Eddy sat in the front with the driver so that Jill and Sarah could chat quietly, they chatted all the way home and for a while after that. Then finally, exhausted, Sarah went to her room and putting on one of her sexy new negligee's got into bed. Sleep didn't come straight away. Her mind was full of the things she had seen that night in the marquee's, she was glad that she had plucked up the courage to go back and look in them all. She was also thankful for the conversation she had with Liam, it had put a lot of things into perspective. She had to accept that these things went on, but as Liam had said, she didn't have to take part in anything she didn't want to. It wasn't about what other people liked or wanted, but what she liked, or thought she would like and wanted.

As the picture's flashed through her head she secretly admitted that some of them had got her quite excited. Even now the feeling between her legs was testimonial to that fact. With a smile on her face and her hands between her legs she drifted off to sleep.

The following morning Jill woke her with a cup of tea, "How are you this morning, got a hangover?"

Sarah smiled and stretched, "No! surprisingly and I feel wonderful thank you. And thank you for last night, It was a really excellent adventure."

"I'm glad." Jill said with a smile, "Breakfast in ten minutes, I've laid some clothes out for you and the bathroom is free." With that she left.

Sarah got up and saw her clothes hanging on the wardrobe. She took a deep sigh and made her way to the bathroom. Once showered she returned to the bedroom and without looking in the mirror got dressed. She knew if she used the mirror before she was dressed she would chicken out. Once dressed she looked at her reflection. She didn't recognise the woman standing before her, parts of her were familiar but the rest had to be someone else.

Her reflection showed a woman with longish wavy hair, smartly dressed in a business suit. The skirt was six inches above the knee and the jacket was short, bolero style and hanging loose, underneath she wore a cream coloured blouse with a flower embroidery pattern down one side, the material was so thin it clearly showed her half cup bra underneath and more flesh than she had ever shown at work before. She also envisaged the thong and stay up stockings she wore which, while they seemed uncomfortable, gave her a feeling of hidden sexuality

As she entered the kitchen Jill said, "You look stunning. Professional but totally stunning. Coffee's poured grab some toast and then were off to start your new life for real."

"That's what I'm afraid of." Sarah said nervously

"When we get to the office let me go up first. " Jill said, "Just walk to the office like you would any other day. Don't think about anything else, ok!"

"Ok!" Sarah said.

They had used Jill's car the day before so all Sarah had to do on the trip to work was think about what would happen, how she would feel and what comments she might get, and what she would do if she did get any before she reached her office.

At the door Sarah took a deep breath, opened the door and went through. As she walked through the office she couldn't help but notice the amount of men who took a double take as she walked past. She almost burst out in nervous laughter as she saw Bens chin drop, but she held it together till she was looking out of her office window, her back to her co-workers.

She stayed there until Jill opened her door and said, "Tea, Coffee or a large brandy?"

"I'd have the brandy if we had any." Sarah said dropping into her chair.

"Thought you might say that so brought some in. Drink this and I'll make you a coffee." she said putting a coffee cup on the desk.

Sarah picked it up and saw that it was half full with liquor, she took a deep gulp and shook as it went down. By the time Jill brought the coffee in, the cup was empty. "I needed that." She said. "So how did I do?"

"Well I think they're all still waiting for the old Sarah to turn up, I'm expecting half of them to come in here in a minute and ask what your doing in her office." Jill had a huge smile on her face that was soon mirrored by Sarah.

"Well I suppose the worst bit is over. Why don't you invite Ben to join us for lunch. I think I would like an update from him if you don't mind."

Jill smiled, "No, not at all, but don't be surprised if he invites you out for dinner." she walked out of the office laughing at the look on Sarah's face.

The rest of the morning went much as usual, except Sarah made sure she didn't have to leave her office. But whatever else she did she knew she would have to walk through the office again on her way to lunch. She didn't need to worry though, she got a lot of smiles and nod's of the head but nobody stopped her.

They sat in the Twisted Arm and waited for Ben to show up. Sarah twiddled with her glass and Jill, for once seemed lost for words, they sat in silence till Ben walked in. He got a drink and joined them. As he sat down he looked at Jill nervously.

"Nothing to do with me Ben, Sarah invited you."

He switched his gaze to Sarah, his eye's immediately going to her boob's before drifting up to her face. "Well Ben!" Sarah said with a smile, "What do you think?" She stood up and opened her jacket so that he could see her clearly. He used the offer of examination to get a real look at her body, and he didn't hide it this time.

He walked round her and looked from all angles, taking as much time as he could to look at her body. Sarah couldn't explain why she didn't get embarrassed, or the feeling she got between her legs. Ben finally sat down. "Very nice," he said, "a vast improvement on yesterday. It's hard to believe you're the same person."

Sarah smiled and said, "And if you were describing me to your mates in the pub how would you describe me. The real words Ben, not the polite ones."

"Oh come on," Ben gasped, "You a woman, my boss, I cant say that to you, I wouldn't say it to any woman like I would to my mates."

"Say it Ben" Sarah said sternly, "Or I could use your fucking my secretary in your office to get you the sack."

Ben almost choked on his drink. He glanced quickly at Jill. "I didn't tell her, she saw us the other night." Jill said raising her hands in the air.

"Come on Sarah...."

"Say it Ben!" Sarah demanded

Ben put his hands to his face for a second, when he took them away he was resigned to say what she wanted to hear, "I would say...."

"The truth Ben, and nothing but the truth." Sarah said. "I would say that you were a stunner with a great pair of tit's and a body to die for. I would say that you have a pair of legs that belong round my neck and an arse that...." he faltered.

"Go on." Sarah demanded quietly

"And an arse that should be filled with my prick. There! "I've said it, now you can fire me." he finished, obviously sure he was going to be fired.

"Thank you Ben." Sarah said softly, "Would you mind getting me another drink?"

Ben looked confused but took the girls glasses to be refilled. Jill sat in silence, "Fuck me." Sarah said, "Do I really look that good."

She looked at Jill and they both burst out laughing, "I told you didn't I?" Jill said, "You really do look stunning."

For the next hour, once Ben was sure he wasn't fired, they chatted about the change that had taken place. The three of them chatted openly and honestly, by the time they got back to the office Sarah was swearing as much as Jill did. As she walked through the office she openly looked at the men that gazed at her, knowing what they were thinking, for the most part anyway.

That night she didn't cook James a meal, instead she moved her clothes to the spare bedroom. Not that it took too long, most of them went in the dust bin. When he came in she told him to get himself something to eat. "Why!" he said, "Where's dinner?"

"In the freezer, I bought some ready meals for you, I will be eating out more often now so you can look after yourself." She said, not feeling as confident as she sounded, "Oh and I have moved into the spare room."

"But....but your my wife, it's your job to cook...."

"Not anymore!" she shouted angrily, "I have slaved for you for nearly twenty years and it stops now. If you don't like it you can always fuck off and live in the bloody city." As his mouth gaped she slowly walked up to her room. As she closed the door her legs shook so much she collapsed on the floor. She had never spoken to him like that before, or anyone else come to that. She half expected him to come rushing upstairs demanding she apologise, but he didn't. The final step to her metamorphosis had been taken. It had all happened so quickly, less than two days, but at long last she felt human. She felt like a woman, and god did she feel horny. The bud between her legs was pounding. Suddenly she burst out in hysterical laugher, which quickly turned into tears of joy and pain. Pain because of the loss of so much of her life and joy because she was finally free, free to find the real Sarah.

Sarah never did know why James had insisted on buying this huge house but was thankful now that he had. The six bedroom's all had there own en-suite bathroom which meant that she didn't have to worry about seeing him in the mornings, or any other time if she could help it. The room she had chosen wasn't as larges as the master bedroom but it had an adjoining door to another bedroom which Sarah intended turning into a sitting room. As James never used the kitchen it meant that she would be totally independent of him. She really was going to be independent for the first time in her life. That thought was in her head as she drifted off to sleep.

When she got up in the morning James was gone. She hadn't heard him leave so wasn't sure if he left last night or for work this morning, "And I don't blood care" she said aloud.

The Sarah that arrived at work this morning was totally different to the one that arrived the day before, and a hundred miles away from the old Sarah. This one walked through the office as though she owned it. Confident, on the outside at least, and sure of herself. "Tea I think Jill." she said entering her office.

Jill swung round to see who had spoken, knowing the voice, but not the confidence in it. She quickly made the tea and took it in, "You sound cheerful today" she said.

Sarah told her what she had done and Jill couldn't believe it. When Sarah told her about the look on James's face they both went into fits of laughter. "I'm free." Sarah said, "Free to enjoy life at last. Free to find the real me."

"I'm so happy for you." Jill said, "But are you really sure this is what you want. What if he doesn't come home."

Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers