Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

"One of the thing's about being married to an accountant, most everything was put in my name for some reason. If he wants it back he's going to have to fight for it."

"Mug" Jill said, "So how about we hit the town tonight as it's Friday, you can stay over at mine if you like and we can make a weekend of it as Eddies away. You can watch and learn all those pick up lines the men will throw at you" she laughed.

And that was what they did. Jill took Sarah out on a pub crawl on Friday till the early hours. When Sarah woke up Saturday she went and did some more girlie shopping. Saturday night they went clubbing. Sarah was getting more and more daring with her clothes and more and more daring with the men that chatted her up and she was having a terrific time. By the time she woke up on Sunday she could have had sex with any number of men, but she had not wanted too. She was just enjoying the freedom to actually be able to say no. Sex was still what James did, and she couldn't see any enjoyment in it, not yet.

She arrived home Sunday evening to an empty house. She packed her bag for the trip to Haringey and had a long hot bath before going to bed. The pain between her legs was becoming unbearable but she forced it down and eventually went to sleep.

After a restless night she arrived in Haringey just after eight thirty. Dressed in another one of her slightly revealing work suites, this one in a bright red. Some shops were open but most were still waking up, she found a café and grabbed a cup of coffee, and, as the sun was out already she sat outside. She picked a table that gave a clear view of the store she had come to visit. The little she had seen so far had not impressed her. She sat and waited till the store opened, fifteen minutes late and then she went in to have a look around. There was only one member of staff on the shop floor and when Sarah asked her a question about a product she was met with a funny look and a "It's all on the back innit." Sarah was not impressed but said nothing. She decided to came back later and see if anything had changed in the meantime she would have a look around the high street and check out the competition, and maybe do a bit of girlie shopping while she was at it.

Two hours later, after putting several bags in her car she went back to the store. The scene was pretty much the same as before. She picked up several items and put them in a carrier bag that she had brought for the occasion, a few minutes later she walked out, without paying. The alarm went off as she went through the magnetic security as she expected but no one came to investigate. Now, she was angry, where was everyone, why hadn't the alarm been checked. This wasn't good enough.

She walked back into the store and found the sales assistant, "Get me the manager please" Sarah said sternly

The girl looked at her and said, "Why? What do you want?"

Sarah was livid, She pulled out her ID badge and showed it to the girl, running her finger over the words Sarah said, "It says, 'Mrs S Bowman, Chief Administrator and Head of Recourses.' That means I have come from head office to find out what the hell is going on here. Now get me the manager and hope that by the end of the day you still have a job. Move!"

The girls face dropped, she turned and ran off, scuttling back a moment later. "I'm sorry it's the managers day of but if you will come with me I will take you to the office."

Without a word Sarah followed. Suddenly people started to appear from nowhere, as she went through the rear warehouse doors she noted a flurry of activity, she ignored it as she passed the canteen on the way to the rear office. The office was quite large, with a desk and an armchair as well as the usual office paraphernalia.

A man in his thirties sat behind the desk, big smile on his face and obviously out of breath. He stood up and extended his hand. "Good morning, I'm Dave Harwood, deputy manager, Mr Palmer the manager is off duty today. How can I help."

Sarah ignored the hand, "You can get out of my seat, you can sit down and listen to what I have to say." She didn't give him much option about the desk as she moved in front of him and pushed him aside. She sat down and waited for him to do the same.

She pulled out her ID and showed it to him. "This makes me your boss, as your boss I am giving you an official reprimand...."

"What the hell you..." "Shut up!" Sarah shouted, "Your one word away from getting the sack for gross misconduct, and so are your staff. "

Sarah spent the next ten minutes berating him for his total lack of professionalism and a dozen other things, By the end he was totally cowed, apologising and practically begging for mercy. For the next hour she dragged him around the store pointing out things that needed to be sorted out. Finally she said, "I will be back tomorrow, sometime, I want all the staff to be here whether they are off duty or not, and if I catch anyone playing cards for money again on these premises you will all get the sack without further notice."

"But we don't...." Harwood went to say.

"Don t add lying to your already long list of stupidities. I saw the cards and money on the table in the canteen. Now get on with it." With that she picked up her bag and the accounts file and left, a huge smile on her face. She was used to handling lazy guy's like Harwood, that's why she was so good at her job, she could put the fear of god into them without even raising a sweat.

As it was well into the afternoon she went and booked into her hotel, as usual Jill had picked a top hotel, only this time she had booked her a suite. Sarah was a bit confused about that so she rang Jill on the pretext of checking if all was ok. After the pleasantries she finally said, "Oh! How come I have a suite and not a room?"

"I thought you might need some extra space to, shall we say, play around in." Jill laughed.

Sarah felt herself getting embarrassed but just said "Yes ok. I'll call you if I have anything to report. Bye Jill"

Jill said her good byes and hung up. Sarah took out the books and went through them, ordering room service for dinner and coffee and worked till late into the night. By the time she went to bed she was exhausted. Her last thought was of Harwood's terrified face when she said he should be sacked. 'Oh the power of fear' she thought and drifted off to sleep, a slight throbbing between her legs.

The following morning she again grabbed a coffee from the shop opposite and sat waiting to see if there was any change in opening time. Today everything was as it should be, as she walked into the shop she was approached by a different assistant to the previous day, "Can I help you madam."

"Yes could you call the manager for me please." Sarah said

"Of course madam, if you will wait here a minute I will get him for you." and off she went.

A minute later and a young man, neatly dressed and well tanned walked up to her, hand outstretched, Ms Bowman, I must apologise for not being here yesterday but I am sure you are aware that I have been on the company rationalisation course for the last two weeks. I am so sorry to hear about the outrageous welcome you were given, please accept my apologies. He had gripped her hand lightly and placed his other hand over the top. He waited in silence.

Taken off guard by his obvious sincerity, and the fact that she knew nothing about the course he had mentioned, she gave him a confused look and said, "I have to say, Mr Palmer that things look a lot better than yesterday. You say you have been on a course?"

"Please, call me Mark. Yes!" he said leading her by the hand towards the back of the store, "Would you like coffee, I took the liberty of booking a table for lunch, I hope you don't mind, I feel I owe you that much."

By the time they reached the office she had agreed to both coffee and lunch and calmly sat, not behind the desk but in the visitors seat. An hour later they were on first name terms and discussing ways to improve sales. It turned out that he had been on a course and had two weeks holiday before that, so he had been away for a month. "I did inform head office and they said that they would send cover but none arrived I'm afraid."

Mark was in his mid twenties, one of the new young breed of under graduates that the company was employing for there 'vision and vitality'. Tall, dark and quite handsome, Sarah thought. He also had wandering eyes, she caught him looking at her breasts several times but said nothing, even smiling when he realised he had been caught.

As they went for lunch she felt herself preening, pulling back her shoulders, waving her hair and even swinging her hips just a little more than usual.

Not much work was discussed over lunch which was relaxed and jovial, Mark had a good sense of humour and several times had Sarah in stitches. After lunch they returned to work and discussed how to improve sales and moral. Mark said he had some ideas that he had been working on at home. If she was interested he would bring them in the following day. Sarah said she was always interested in improving profits.

Her work done Sarah said her good bye's, "I will be back in the morning to have a look at your plans."

"I hope you don't mind me asking but what are you doing tonight?" Mark asked.

"I was going to have a long bath and an early night. Not much else to do in a hotel is there?" she replied.

"Noo!" Mark said, "We cant have that, how about I pick you up at eight and take you for dinner and maybe a drink afterwards."

"Well, I don't know."

"Oh go on," Mark pleaded, "What harm can it do? It has to be better than being on your own in a dreary hotel room"

Sarah didn't correct him about the room, instead she said, "Oh alright, eight o'clock then."

On the way back to the hotel she suddenly started to shake, "Fuck what am I doing, I never mix with the staff." She argued with herself for the rest of the trip, finally putting it down to the 'new' Sarah.

She was ready well before time, sitting in her room waiting for the lobby to call, the feeling between her legs had started in the bath and got worse as time went on. As the phone rang she forced the feeling down, forced herself to be calm. She took a final look in the mirror and wondered if she had over done it. She was dressed in a gypsy style dress long at the side's and short at the front and back, it showed a great deal of her legs, even the tops of her stay ups if she turned too fast. It was thin with a painted pattern, her underclothes almost visible if you looked for them. If she looked like an idiot, she certainly didn't feel like one, she felt, wonderful. She went downstairs and laughed at Marks face as he gazed at her.

"Will I do?" she asked, holding her arms out.

"I thought you looked stunning earlier, but this is beyond stunning." he took her hands and kissed her on both cheeks, then looped her arm through his and walked her out to the waiting taxi.

Throughout the meal Mark kept Sarah entertained, she too managed a few jokes, or at least managed to make him laugh. She was feeling totally relaxed in his company so when he offered to take her to a night club she readily agreed. The club was pretty much like the one she had visited with Jill so she was soon into the swing of things. The only real difference was she only danced with Mark. Fast and slow dances, holding him close, maybe too close. The feeling between her legs was growing stronger the more she was with him. She was having an inner struggle with the old Sarah, and the old Sarah was losing. This was fun she told herself, harmless fun and she was enjoying herself, she would not stop it. Slowly the old Sarah was forced into the depths of the past and the new one took total control.

She couldn't remember how it happened. One minute she was saying good night in the taxi, the next they were kissing outside her room and the next they were inside ripping each others clothes off. Before she knew it she was laying on the settee naked but for her stay ups and he was sucking on her nipple, driving her wild, the pain between her legs excruciating, crying out for release.

Even though she kept her eye's tightly shut she knew that Mark too was naked, her hands running over his naked flesh. Slowly his moved down, kissing her as he went, leaving burning spots where his lips touched. As he pushed her legs apart, the old Sarah screamed out in her head, 'Noooo' but she opened her legs for him and old Sarah was lost forever. He kissed her thigh's, and kept kissing down her legs, his hands touching her breast's playing with her nipples. Feelings like she had never known burned through her body, seemingly leaving scars in there wake.

But that was infinitesimal compared with the searing agony that racked her body as his tongue brushed her clit. She screamed so loud he jumped, pulling his head away.

"No, no, don't stop for fuck's sake don't stop." she cried.

He smiled and buried his face in her sopping pussy. His tongue played with her clit, flicking it and running around it, then he pushed his tongue deep into her, she pulled her legs back so he could go even deeper. She was in the throws of an orgasm like she had never felt before, and she couldn't stop it, didn't want to stop it. She cried, she screamed, she even begged, just so he would keep doing it.

The instant she had screamed Mark knew, he knew that this woman was something different, something special, and he was going to drive her insane. Moreover he was going to fuck her brains out, and yet he just knew she would want more. He remained as calm as the situation allowed, his erection was throbbing and in need of release so he pushed her legs as high as he could and rammed into her.

She felt him enter body, felt his hardness pierce her final barriers and felt the dam open. Finally she knew the pleasure of real sex and she wanted more. The waves of pain overtook her as they spread over her body, followed by the excruciating pleasure. He turned her round so she was kneeling on the floor, her arms on the seat and she again felt his hardness ram into her, again the pain exploded, she was laughing now, and crying all at the same time, she pushed back on him urging him on to greater effort. He moved her again so that she was on top of him, now she could work at her own pace, fast and furious, craving the pleasure pain.

As Mark pulled her on top he looked into her eye's, she was crazed, gasping for breath her eye's wide open she started pumping him as hard and as fast as she could, breathing raggedly. He gripped her tit's and squeezed them as hard as he could, she smiled, a long lusting animal smile, nothing penetrating into that lusting longing need. He had already come once and was ready to come again, he was sure she hadn't even noticed. Without removing his erection he managed to stand up and lay her down, he folded her legs over head so that she was almost folded in half and again started pumping into her.

Folded as she was Sarah could feel him going in even deeper, causing even more of the excruciating pleasure pain. As he got faster, and his breathing became ragged, all her sensations, the pleasure and the pain seemed to come together in one spot just below her stomach, turning into what she could only describe as an internal electrical storm, little bit's of it escaping but mostly contained.

All of a sudden it felt like she had been punched in the stomach and all that knot of pleasure pain exploded outwards, bolts of lightening ripped through her in all directions, her arms and legs went rigid while her torso flopped around like jelly with a life of it's own. Her eyes were wide open but she couldn't see, she couldn't scream or even speak, all she could feel was the storm ripping through her body and her heart pounding the walls of her chest. Then nothing, blackness descended on her and she went limp.

Mark couldn't believe what he was seeing, Sarah was thrashing about on the floor, her arms and legs stiff but the rest of her jumping and turning, convulsing in all different directions. The look on her face was frightening, glazed eye's and wide open mouth gagging, seemingly for air. He tried to 'wake her up' but nothing was getting through. Then she stopped, nothing, just lying on the floor breathing rapidly and seemingly unconscious. He lifted her up and took her to the bedroom, lay her on the bed and sat with her till he knew she was asleep, not unconscious. One thing he knew for sure, that had been the best fuck he had ever had, and he was going to have some more. He also had a sneaking suspicion that he wouldn't have to try too hard to get it either.

The fire engine hurtling towards her made Sarah wake with a start, the voice on the phone telling her it was her early morning call. As she put the phone down it all came flooding back to her, along with the aches and pains of an athletic evening. She lifted the bedclothes for confirmation, and yes, she was naked.

She was hit by a multitude of different emotions, one second wanting to cry and the next laughing, the one feeling that was predominant was satisfaction, she had actually had proper, mind blowing orgasmic sex with a man half her age, well nearly half, well younger anyway, and it had been totally awesome. She felt like she was having an adrenaline rush she was on such a high. She skipped into the shower, as best as her aches would allow and quickly showered and dressed. She went downstairs for breakfast and had the feeling that everyone in the restaurant knew she had been well and truly fucked, she held her head high and thought to herself, 'They're only jealous'

It wasn't until she parked her car that she started to wonder how Mark felt about last night. It suddenly hit her how inexperienced she was. She remembered that it was him that actually did everything, she was just like a stuffed toy, totally lost in her own orgasmic world almost throughout, till she blacked out. What did he do then? Did he keep fucking her, or worse. As she entered the shop she decided that he was too nice to do anything once she blacked out, he was certainly too nice to take advantage of the situation.

"Sarah" Mark said, rushing up to her and kissing her on the cheek, "I've brought those plans in for you they are in the office. I took the liberty of getting a coffee maker so that we could go over them undisturbed." He had her by the elbow and was heading for the office. She allowed him to lead her, not really knowing what to say or do in this situation

As the office door closed he held her against it and kissed her softly. Her response was immediate, she pulled him to her and passionately responded. The feeling between her legs was instant the minute he touched her. His hand groped for her breast while his other hand took hers and led it down to his crotch. She could feel his hardness and her pussy, soaked already, wanted it, needed it.

He pulled away and walked over to the settee and sat down, leaving her shaking by the door. "Come!" he said, tapping the space next to him, "Sit down." She did as she was told and sat next to him, "Your not very experienced at this are you, office affairs I mean."

Feeling like a total idiot she said, "No, it's never happened before, I'm not sure what to do, run or enjoy."

"Well I can tell you this." Mark said, nuzzling her ear with his tongue, "I have never been fucked as well as I was last night and I want more, I want you now, here, I want you to fuck me and suck me and I have wanted it every minute since I left you last night. I want to creep up on you and just ram it in and fuck you, I want to se those wonderful tit's of yours all the time."

"I want it too Mark." Sarah moaned, "I want to please you, make you happy make you come." She used all the words she had heard in the marquees and she said them like she had always used them.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers