Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

He stood up in front of her and took her hand, placing it on his hard cock, "Take it out." he said.

She looked at him apprehensively, she had never been this close to a mans penis before, her head was saying, 'No, you cant.' But her throbbing pussy was saying 'Do it, get it out, fuck it' Her pussy won. She pulled down the zip and reached inside, she couldn't believe how hard it was, or once it was free just how big it seemed.

"Put it in your mouth Sarah, show me how much you want it."

By now she was breathing rapidly, before she could think about it she put it into her mouth, not sure what to do she sucked it like an ice lolly and then licked it. He moaned with pleasure so she must be doing it right, he moved her a little and guided her until she had it perfect. "I want you to taste me Sarah, I want you to swallow it all, then I will fuck you, fuck you hard."

Sarah's pussy was throbbing so painfully all she could think of was having him inside her, she sucked and rubbed his erection, playing with his balls like he had told her and then suddenly he spurted deep into her mouth, his hand was on her head so that she couldn't pull back, after the initial shock she didn't even want to, she just wanted to please him so that he would fuck her again. She just needed to be fucked hard.

Still hard he pulled out of her mouth and said, "I want to take you whenever I am ready, in here out there wherever the urge hits, I don't want to wait I just want to do it. He reached down and lifted her skirt, pushing her back, running his hands up her legs and over her suspenders, he pulled her thong slowly down her legs until they came off. "These are mine now, you must never wear any when we are together, now give me your bra as well, I want you as naked as I can get you, then I will fuck you hard."

However she may have felt about stripping naked in front of him, and at work the only thing that really registered was 'Fuck you hard'. She pulled her jacket off and almost rip off her blouse, she removed her bra and handed it to him, he kissed it and put it in his pocket with her thong. Then he pulled her over to the desk and bent her over it banging his erection into her without ceremony or thought of pain. He knew she would take it however he wanted to give it, he knew she just needed to be fucked, and he knew he would give her all she wanted and more.

As he rammed into her Sarah tensed herself for the pleasure pain of the night before. She was a little disappointed when it instantly crashed through her as it wasn't as powerful as the last night but it was powerful enough for her to scream. She slapped her hand across her mouth to stifle the noise, but the agony built into a crescendo and it took both hands and the desk to keep the noise confined, hopefully to the office. The pleasure pain didn't subside, not even when he pulled out, it just kept coming. On shaky legs she stood up and stepped to the settee, flopping down on it before she collapsed.

"You really are a great fuck you know?" he said, "And those tits should be in an art gallery." He nonchalantly dropped her blouse in her lap and run his hands through her hair. He got too cups of coffee and by the time he returned Sarah was just tucking herself in.

"No!" he said, putting the cups on the table, "Not like that." he pulled out the blouse and straightened it out, then he undid two buttons almost revealing her nipples, or so she thought.

"That's better." he said, "Now drink your coffee and then we can walk around the store and I will show you my plan."

"I cant, you can see everything." she said, "They will see everything. Harwood and the others, I cant."

"Come over here." he said pulling her off the settee and in front of a mirror, "What do you see."

Confused she looked at him, "I see me, what do you mean?"

"Yes I see you. The boss, Sarah Bowman, all woman with a body that makes men shake in there boots. You look wonderful, with that body you could get a man to jump of the Eiffel tower just for a look at it. Firm breasts with ripe nipples, a waist that craves an arm around it and legs that, from experience will grip a man into a state of passion he could only dream of. Your stunning. And you're the boss, not them."

It took a little more persuasion but in the end she pulled back her shoulders and said, "Your right, why should I care what they think. I'm the boss."

"That's it. Now then, if Dave gawps at you just let him, don't let him know if you get embarrassed, you can get your own back later when you give him his written warning for playing cards in work time. Ok"

That thought sent a warm feeling through her hole body. "Lets do it before I change my mind." she said.

They left the office and walked through the shop, two of the female assistants looked at her and smiled, one male assistant looked at her and tripped over his own feet. That made Sarah smile, she was enjoying the admiring looks they gave her. Then she saw Harwood walking towards her, she turned to look at a shelf, hiding her breasts.

"Excuse me Sarah, he said, "Your secretary rang and asked if you could call back, no urgency whenever your ready."

Sarah slowly turned to face him, her thin blouse hid nothing of her perfectly formed tits and Harwood's eyes instantly fixed on them. "You will call me Ms Bowman until I say otherwise, do you understand?"

His head shot up and he looked her in the face, "Eer yes, sorry Ms Bowman." red faced he turned and walked away.

For the next hour she listened to what Mark had to say about the changes he would like to bring in, It included taking over the vacant shop next door and doubling the floor space and bringing in a wider range of stock items. All through the discussion Mark would touch her tit's or run his hand up her leg, run a finger over her bum crack and even slip a finger into her wet, still throbbing pussy. By the time their meeting with Harwood arrived, she was desperate to be fucked. She made her feelings plain to Mark

"After the meeting," Mark said, "in the meantime tease the bastard, show him what he will never get, but do it on the sly, let him think you don't know."

And that's what she did. She took another desk chair into the office and put it alongside hers. She undid another button so that when she bent forward he could see her nipples. For the next half an hour she insulted him, berated his abilities and threatened him several times with the sack. By the time he left he had seen her tits and nipples several times and up her skirt almost constantly.

"Now get out of here and thank Mark that I am not sacking you. I will be keeping a close eye on you, understand."

"Yes Ms Bowman." Harwood said, trying to hide his erection as he stood up.

She saw it clearly and smiled at him as he gazed at her. As he left, Mark walked in, "You gotta fuck me Mark I'm bursting, I need a fuck, it hurts."

"I cant babe." he said, "I told you I am off to uni to pick up my degree this afternoon."

"No you cant, I need it" she cried pulling up her skirt and walking towards him, "Just a quick one please, please"

He kissed her on the head and said, "I'm late already, I'll pick you up at the hotel about nine tonight ok, bye." and he was gone.

She was devastated and in such pain she doubted whether she could survive till he picked her up. In a desperate attempt to quell the longing she picked up Marks plans for expansion and lay them out on the floor. Slowly she forced herself to focus on what she was doing and not what she so desperately needed.

She got so engrossed in the fight that when Dave came in she completely forgot that she was wearing no underclothes. She glanced at him and then back at the plan, "Excuse me Ms Bowman," he said, after a slight pause, "I came to see if you wanted anything brought in for lunch. What's all this then." He had positioned himself opposite her, sitting on the floor staring, not at the plans but at her breasts, which were clearly visible as they hung temptingly over the papers.

She knew instantly what he was looking at, but a mixture of stubbornness and loathing for the man stopped her from covering herself. She realised too late that this was a big mistake, the longing between her legs came back with a resounding crash and before she knew it she wanted him to see, needed him to want her, she knew he would never get her but she convinced herself it would help ease the pain. She deliberately twisted so that he could get a better view. "Err, yes please, I'll have a prawn salad quarter, I think." she said, "Has Mark not told you about his plans yet then?"

"Plans?" Harwood said, "What plans?"

"I thought he would have told you about them. Bring your lunch in here when it arrives and I will go over them with you, after all it's your job as well isn't it." All the time she was talking she had been moving, making her breasts sway almost out of her top.

Whether he sensed her need or just got brave he moved behind and said, "Well they certainly look good, and even better from this angle. Be back soon, coffee?"

"Yes coffee will do nicely. " she said looking up at him as he stood over her, and then lowering her eyes to his crotch added, "that will go very well with lunch." She could see him getting hard and the feeling between her legs had travelled to the pit of her stomach.

He quickly turned and left the office. "Poor shit." she said aloud, "If I have to suffer till tonight then your going to suffer as well."

Sarah waited for his return with anticipation. When he walked through the door she was sitting in the armchair, she beckoned to the settee and said, "Why not join me for lunch, are the girls ok out there."

"I will thank you." he said, "The girls are fine they have that trainee in today so I told them not to disturb us unless it was important if that's ok?"

"Yes fine, but I may need a little more time on the floor before I can do it with you, the plans are not complete." he nearly choked on his burger. Whether it was what she said or the fact that her legs were slightly apart and her skirt had ridden up, with a little help, she wasn't sure, and didn't really care.

For the next half hour they made small talk. He had placed her coffee on the table and each time she reached out for it her breasts would swing almost free, her skirt would ride up a little more and he was getting more and more blatant as he looked. More from an inability to divert his eyes than anything else.

The pain was back in full force now, driving Sarah to show him more and more of her body, she smiled to herself at the way he tried to hide his erection, that hard throbbing member. Her breathing was getting faster each time she saw it and yet she still convinced herself that it was him that was suffering. It didn't even occur to her that her eye's were as fixed on his crotch as his were on her tit's.

Suddenly Harwood stood up, his breathing was heavy and saliva ran down his chin. "I don't care if you sack me." he said, leaping over to her, "I'm gonna fuck your brains out you fucking whore."

The sudden movement caught her off guard. He grabbed hold of her legs and pulled them so that her head was on the seat. One hand went to her breast and gripped it hard, pushing down on her at the same time, the other hand undid his zip and pulled out his hard red throbbing dick.

She started to protest and fight back, but the sight of that throbbing cock sent a shock wave through her. Her pussy started beating like a base drum, boom boom boom, so loud it seemed he could hear it, her pussy muscles started pulling as though his hardness was knocking for entry. Her eyes went from fear to surprise to need and she stopped fighting, pulling him to her with her legs, a sneer of contempt on her face. Her mind was saying no but her look and her actions all said yes very very loudly.

He saw it, clearly and plainly. "You fucking slut, your gagging for it aint you?" he said and louder, "Aint yah?" and he forced his fingers into her throbbing wet hole.

"Arghh," she cried, and pushed onto him, needing him now. Then it dawned on her that she didn't need him, she needed a cock, any cock and it frightened her, but she knew she couldn't fight it. "Yes!"

He threw her legs down and pulled her head forward, "Your gonna have to earn it then slag so get to work. If your any good I might fuck you before I go home." and he pushed his throbbing penis into her mouth.

She accepted him readily, she knew she would have to get him so excited he would fuck her, she needed him to fuck her so badly.

Dave couldn't believe his luck, he was sure he was up for the sack when he went for her but couldn't control it any more. He was certain she was doing it deliberately and had lost his cool and gone for her. This wasn't what he expected, but now he had it he was going to use it, he was going to show the fucking slag what happens to people who made him feel small. He gripped her head and thrust as deep down her throat as he could. To begin with she gagged but slowly she got used to it and let him fuck her 'brains' out. She concentrated so much on not choking that she wasn't ready for his final thrust into orgasm, or the cream that hit the back of her throat, she tried to pull away but his hand held her in place as his last thrust' emptied his sack. As he pulled out if her mouth she fell on her knees chocking and gasping for air.

"Not too bad my little slut, I'm sure you'll get better as the afternoon wears on. Now lets have a good look at them tit's of yours." He reached down and dragged her to her feet by the hair, he pulled open her blouse, buttons flying across the office. She stood, silently as he gripped her nipples and squeezed them till she moaned in pain, looking in her eyes as he did it, a look of insanity on his face.

Loosening his grip he lowered his head to her tit and put his drooling lips to her already swollen nipple, biting hard, again she moaned in pain, stifling any scream so as not to alarm anyone outside of the office. She hated what he was doing but needed his cock, she would suffer whatever he did, she was so desperate to feel a cock inside her.

"You need a fuck don't you Sarah." he said, slobbering in her face, "You want my dick up your cunt don't you slut. Say it . 'Dave I want your cock up her cunt please.' Go on say it" He ran his tongue up the side of her face.

Even though she felt revolted she knew he was right, she had to fuck him, needed to feel him inside her, fucking her hard. "I want you Dave, I need you, I want your cock up my cunt Dave please Dave fuck me."

"Come with me." he put his hand behind her neck and half pushed half pulled her to a door at the side of the office. As he opened it Sarah pulled back. "Don't worry it's empty, just you and me slag and if you want a fuck you better get in there and thank me while I shag you."

Dave had dreamt of this moment but never believed it would come true. He couldn't believe his luck. He had no idea what her problem was, just that she needed a fuck and he was going to give it to her. But first he was going to make her grovel and do all the things he had dreamt about. By the time he had finished with her she would wish she had been friends and not threatened him with the sack. Even if he got the sack later this was going to be worth it. The one thing that confused him was that she never once said No!

The small room they entered was the cashiers office. This was where all the money was kept and counted up at the end of the day. It wasn't huge only about six foot square with a desk along one wall, above the desk however was a security window with one way glass. As Sarah stepped into the room the first thing she saw was the shop floor, with people walking in the distance.

Dave pushed her over the desk so that she leaned forward, as he lifted her skirt to reveal her wet pussy he said, "Not too loud Sarah, or the whole shop will want to fuck you and I would have to share you. Now what is it you want from me." Slowly he pushed two fingers into her wet hole, she spread her legs as she felt them slipping in.

Sarah let out a sigh, "Please Dave you know I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your cock in my cunt I need your spunk in me Dave I want to please you Dave let me please you."

The more he used his fingers the more she begged, now she was really a slag, she purred she pleaded she urged and she complimented him until final she felt his erection knocking on that door, brushing her swollen pussy lips.

"Oh yes Dave do it, you know you want to, go on Dave bang in to me, make me your slag Dave, do it Dave do it please."

As he thrust viciously into her, her head came up and she saw two of the assistants chatting, leaning on that windowed wall. She couldn't scream or even cry out. The only sound was Dave's thighs slapping against her naked buttocks. But he was fucking her, at last he was inside her his hot cock inside her cunt, 'Oh yes' she thought, 'soon it will come, very soon' She was panting loudly now as the pain congregated in the pit of her stomach, she readied herself for the explosion, a smile spreading across her face as the pain mounted and then, Dave pulled out. She had been so engrossed in her own longing, she didn't even feel him come. "Nooooo." she moaned, "Noooo."

Dave grabbed her hair and pulled her head down to his semi erect penis, "Clean it bitch, and then say thank you to Dave for pleasing you."

"But you...." before she could say anymore he rammed his cock into her face, she opened her mouth and did as instructed. She could smell her own odours on him and the scent, her scent made her head spin. As she finished she stood up and with her head bowed softly said, "Thank you Dave, you felt so good I need you again Dave, I want more of your come inside me."

At one end of this small office was a door that led to the customer service area of the store. Dave opened the door and looked out, "Keep down and get under there." he said pointing under the counter, she looked at him confused and a little frightened, she couldn't go into the wide open store, someone might see her, like this.

Dave was in no mood for delays, he grabbed her hair and dragged her into the small area, pushing her under the counter. His dick was level with her head, he bent down and grabbed some paper, "You will stay there until you suck me off," he said, "if you don't make me come I am going to invite John round here to share you. Understand?"

Sarah nodded her head, terrified at the thought of being on public display for anyone to use.

"It's closing time, so you have about five minutes, do your job and everyone will be gone, then I will fuck you until you beg me to stop, as a reward. Do it!"

Fright was now mixed with need, the need for him to once again fuck her only this time he had promise to make her come, 'Till she begged him to stop'

That five minutes seemed like an hour, four times people came to the counter, handed over cash and chatted while she worked on his erection, all the time her fear drove her on to greater effort. As the last person left their cash Dave said, "Do the lights and flick the lock as you leave John will you? I have some work to do or that slag Bowman will sack me. Mind you if she doe's I will have a great excuse to grope them tit's, did you see them earlier, the fucking bitch was flashing them all over the place."

John smiled, "Yeah too right. I wouldn't mind ramming my cock in her face or anywhere else come to that. You reckon she's up for it Dave."

Up for it." Dave laughed, "I reckon she would beg you for it and then tell you to bring your mates as well. I told you she's a fucking cock hungry slag mate believe me."

"Well maybe we'll get lucky and give her a going away present eh, like a spit roast. I'm off see you tomorrow."

As the light's went out Dave once again shot his juices into her mouth, this time she avidly drank every drop and then made a point of cleaning him up. As she stood up she smiled and said, "Now Dave, please fuck me now." she put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips, a kiss full of longing and need, but no real passion.

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers