Sarah Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers

Once all the cash was dropped into the security chute Dave beckoned her to follow him. He lead her to the bed department and sat on a double bed, patting the space next to him. As she sat down he ran his hand up her leg till he brushed her swollen pussy, "You really need it bad don't you?"

"Yes!" she said.

"Well you've done for me three times already, I don't think I could do it again. I think you had better finger fuck yourself till I can get it up."

She looked at him horrified. Everything she had done in the last twenty four hours was new to her, unexplained, even her mood, or maybe she should admit to a craving, but it was all new. Masturbation wasn't, but it was hers, it was private, it was her own little world. She couldn't do it, she couldn't.

Even as she was thinking it she knew she would have to if she wanted him to fuck her, she didn't believe he needed it, she knew he just wanted to degrade her even more, but at this point she didn't really care, she had to be fucked to orgasm or she was convinced the pain would kill her. Her hand slid up her legs and found her hole.

Dave pushed her back and pulled at her skirt till it came down then he put several pillows behind her head, then pulled her legs up onto the bed and spread them, knees up and wide. Once he was happy he pulled up a chair and sat so that he had a clear view of her fingers working on her throbbing pussy. With spittle running down his chin he leered at her, "Go on bitch ram them all in, give it a good fucking."

' It wasn't the same' Sarah thought, 'It wasn't working' The more she thought it, the harder she tried, the harder she tried the more excited he got. He got up and pulled the bed round till it faced a window, then he dragged her to the wrought iron headboard and with a curtain tie he lashed her hands to the railing. Suddenly she was terrified. As she looked out of the second floor window she could see people in the opposite building walking about. She prayed that he wouldn't switch the lights on. Looking at her reflection in the window he dropped his trousers and stepped out of them. She breathed a sigh of relief, he was clearly ready to fuck her, and if he had tied her down then he was really going to fuck her till she begged him to stop. He took another curtain tie from the stand he doubled it up and wrapped one end around his fist.

"You humiliated me this morning. And then again this after noon, 'Ms Bowman'" Suddenly he lashed out with the rope, Sarah screamed, he lashed her again. "Now Ms Bowman, I want you to tell me who and what you really are." Lash, lash, "I want you to convince me that you are sorry for what you did to me and that you want to make amends."

To begin with the lashing added to the pleasure pain she was feeling, even enhancing it, but as he lashed harder and harder it turned to real pain. She told him everything he wanted to hear, how she had been totally wrong, how he should be the manager of a superstore and how she was only his lowly slut and not worth his attention, and how she should be calling him sir or Mr Harwood, and he could call her anything he wanted and she would do his bidding, how she would do anything he asked to make amends, anything he wanted she would do. She begged she cried she pleaded until she could beg no more. Suddenly the lashing stopped.

"Your mine now, Yes?" he said cruelly.

"Yes Mr Harwood Sir." she moaned through the pain, "I'm yours." The pain in her stomach was competing with the pain on her flesh, she was totally beaten.

"You know something," he said confidently, "I could earn a fortune with you in a whorehouse." as he said it he was running his hands over her body, his erection brushing her painfully sore cunt lips.

'Now.' she thought, now he will make me come. She felt his erection brush over her wet pussy making her shudder. Then she felt him at the entrance of her arse, pushing, trying to get in. "Nooo" she screamed, "No. Not there I cant do it there Nooo."

But he wasn't listening, he didn't care, this was what he had been waiting for. He had known from the start that this was how it was going to end. Finally he tore into her arse, he fucked her through her screams, fucked her through her tears and kept fucking her through her agony.

The pain was instant, Sarah couldn't take it, she screamed loud, she begged him not to but to no avail, he just tore into her. Pumping harder and harder. The pain didn't subside, just became secondary to the pain in her stomach and another inner pain that was gathering in her arse. Her muscles were contracting, gripping him involuntarily with the spasm's of different pain, but one pain just came rushing through the others. She had an orgasm, she couldn't explain it any other way, not as strong as last night not even the same but it was an orgasm, as it came it spread all over her and then it rushed away, just as he pulled out of her. Again she didn't even know he had come, she was in so much pain of one sort or another she didn't really care. She was crying, racking sobs, floods of tears running down her face, uncontrollable terror and disgust mixed with the terrifying pain in her stomach, still he had not given her release, and now she knew he never would, or maybe he never could.

He cut her free and dragged her back down to the office, she fell to her knees, wanting to throw up but not giving him the satisfaction. He picked up the phone and dialled a number. "The back door is open. This call is to three friends of mine in the pub down the road, it will take them three minutes to get here. "Hi Allen, bring the boys to my place I got a nice piece of arse just dying for a group shag."

Sarah looked at him in terror, he was going to let his friends use her. 'The back door is open'. No, he was making her run, she would have to run or they would use her all night. She hurriedly pulled her skirt on and then her jacket, doing it up but caring about the blouse which was torn to pieces anyway, she grabbed whatever she could remember and ran for her life, she ran all the way to her car opened it and with squealing tyres drove off.

As she ran out the door Dave was still talking to his friend, even though the phone was back in it's cradle never having really been used. This was his final humiliation of her. Now he was happy. This had been one hell of a 'Fucking' day. Wonderful.

Sarah drove straight to her hotel and dashed to her room, as she closed the door she just made the bathroom before emptying her stomach, retching until there was nothing left to bring up. She turned the shower on and quickly stepped under it. Letting the water cover her pain, but not wash it away, nothing would ever wash it away. She couldn't linger, she had to get away, she needed time to think, time to figure out what the hell had happened to her in the last week, "Fuck it's not even been a week." she said. She got changed and threw everything into her case and dragged it to the lift. She signed the statement of account and charged it then she was in her car and off home. Thankful that she didn't bump into Mark, the thought of him made her legs snap together to stop the pulsing pain.

She needed help, and the only person she could think of was Jill. She had to get home.

End of part one

*

If you enjoyed the story please leave some feedback or at least vote, it only takes a second and makes all the hard work worth while

Mikro

Mikro
Mikro
671 Followers