Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers

The waiter brought the wine and poured it. They still had not said anything to each other. "Why so quiet my little slut, you did well. Shame you didn't come though eh"

Sarah took her wine and downed it in one go, after a second she said, "You're a fucking bastard. Why did you slap me? I was....I was...."

"Oh I know what you were." Dave laughed, "Besides a fucking good whore that is."

She felt like slapping him but knew it was futile. She filled her glass instead. A moment later two men, grubby men, were led to the table. Dave stood up and welcomed them, "Slut you will remember me telling you about my two friends last time we fucked. This is Sam and Will and they are dying to fuck you."

Without a word, they sat either side of her. Sarah's mind flashed back to her dream, flashed back to what she had told Jill should these two have appeared when last Dave had fucked her. Her pussy also remembered.

As they sat down she extended her hand, one of the men took at roughly pulled her to him kissing her on the mouth. "Hang on Will let me have some" and she was pulled the other way for filthy face to squash against hers.

"Take it easy." Dave said, "Remember this is my local ok, keep it discrete, she wont object will you slut."

Sarah was finding it hard to control her breathing she was panic-stricken. These two were foul, covered in brick dust and paint they stank of sweat and grime. "Dave please." she said "Don't."

Dave's face went hard, "Tell my friends just how much your looking forward to tasting there cocks or it might happen before the starter whore."

She looked at him hoping for some pity, but his eyes said there was none. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Calming herself as much as she could. She shut the real Sarah away, or what she believed was the real Sarah and said, "Of course Mr Harwood, I would love to keep your friends happy." She put a huge smile on her face and gave herself up to the slut that had risen from her stomach.

She played her part to perfection, even when Dave told them about there last fuck, even when he told them about John, even when there hands found those parts of her that screamed for them. She drank her wine and ate her dinner. She groped there erections and ran her hand over there legs. 'I'm a natural she thought with a smile' feeling the rebellion in her mind scream to be released, but putting it down viciously. By the end of the meal, she swore as much and as rudely as they did. She told them repeatedly how much she was looking to please them. As the three of them walked, back to the store Sarah finally broke free. She could not do this, not now not ever. However, how was she going to get away?

All four of them walked into the shop and through to the back office, Sarah managed to break away and go to the washroom. She looked in the mirror and was horrified to see the two parts of herself looking back. The whore and the businesswoman. She had to get away or at least keep away from them. She ran out of the washroom and headed straight for the shop floor. She found something to do, menial but time consuming she hoped. She had only been at it for a few minutes when Dave walked up to her and said.

"What the fuck you doing slut?"

"I need to get some of this work done, or it will all pile up."

"My two friends have paid good money to fuck your every orifice, and by god they are going to do it."

"Paid" Sarah gasped

"Well you are a whore after all. Now get in there and do some fucking."

"No, please Dave I can't do it, I just can't."

Dave lifted his head and looked over the top of the shelves. His hand darted out and grabbed her by the hair. He pulled her face down to his crotch and said. "Get it out and suck it bitch." Seeing her horrified look he added, "You can do it here or you can do it in private, which is it to be?"

The look in his eyes convinced her that he would indeed force her to it in the middle of the shop; in fact, she was quite sure the thought had turned him immensely.

Defeated she stood up. He released her hair and followed as she walked back to the office resigned to her fate. At the door she took a deep breath and walked in. "I'm so sorry guys" she said, all sweetness and sex, "An awkward customer, you know how it is."

Before Dave had closed the door, they were on her, pulling her clothes off not caring whether or not they got torn. There hands grabbed at her tits and her mind screamed in pain, her stomach screamed in ecstasy. By the time they had ripped there own clothes off and carried her to the settee her pussy was flooding, her eyes were wild and she would do anything that they wanted her to. She took one in her mouth while the other one took her from behind; rutting her like the whore, she was, like the whore she felt she was. She glimpsed Dave out of the corner of her eye sitting opposite watching them. 'Bastard' she thought, 'I'll show him what a whore can do' and she threw herself into it.

For ages, she worked them both, sucking them fucking them until finally she sat on a hard cock and waited for the other to go up her arse. Her face was wild in anticipation, her mouth, when free, egged them on in language that she never dreamed she would ever use, and with a need that had to be fulfilled.

As they fucked both her holes Dave stood in front of her and said, "Don't you want to thank me whore, for giving you what you have always wanted. All the cock you can handle."

"Oh Dave I do, so much, god how have I gone so long without this, thank you so much, let me please you Dave please let me please you too."

He took his throbbing erection from his trousers and as it appeared, she took it deep into her mouth. The pleasure pain in her stomach screamed in satisfaction. The men were all speeding up, calling her names to which she absently responded. She had the overpowering need to please them. She felt the overpowering orgasm rise from the pit. She laughed, even with a cock in her mouth she laughed as she knew she was going to come, this time they would be able to stop it, she was going to come.

Her arse was filled first, shortly followed by her pussy. She started to panic as she felt their come shoot into her. 'No they had to go on, she was going to cum.' then with a final thrust that choked off her air Dave shot his juices into her mouth, or rather he was so far in her mouth that he shot straight into her stomach.

All three pulled out of her, she fell to the floor writhing in agony. "Fuck me Dave she was worth every fucking penny, we gotta get some guy's together for a party. We could make a bloody fortune."

She did not know who said it, and did not really care, she was dying, she was sure of it the pain in her stomach told her so. She remained on the floor for some time, she heard the men leave and while later Dave returned. "All locked up, they guy's have gone for some booze." she looked up at him, her eyes all glazed. "Oh don't worry whore we're not finished yet, there's a little matter of your rebellion and a suitable punishment.

Part of her was relieved that she would have another chance to orgasm; she did not a care how the other part screamed out for her to run. As she sat on the settee, the pleasure pain in her sore pussy told her orgasm would win. She staggered to the washroom, naked and done what she could to repair her wounded body, she even tried to make herself come but knowing Dave would be angry if she did mentally stopped the possibility. When she got back, they were all there opening bottles and tins.

Dave moved the coffee table and directed the two men to sit either side of him, Sarah he told to stand in front of him, legs spread arms at her side, heart pounding.

"This is a court of law." Dave said, "Sex law, where this whore will make a confession about rebellion and where we, the judges and punishment givers will decide how to handle her crime."

The two men looked a little confused but went along with things. "Whore!" Dave said, "Confess you sins."

She did not hesitate, did not even try to prevaricate, she told it as it was and finished "....I put myself into the courts hands for punishment."

"Fucking bitch" Will say, "Deliberately kept us waiting."

"What punishment can ever be enough to compensate for such a crime?" Sam added

"Punishment indeed" Dave said, "I know for a fact that this whore is absolutely desperate to come, as yet she has missed it several times today haven't you whore."

Sarah was beginning to feel uneasy. "Yes Mr Harwood Sir." She started to tremble, he would not do this to her surely.

"You rotten bastard." Will laughed, "You mean we keep her going but don't let her come."

"Now that's what I call a punishment." Sam laughed, "How long we got"

"All night." Dave said, "And anything and everything in this shop to use while we do it. I suggest we start with maybe a dozen lashes."

"Nooooo" Sarah screamed and turned to run

Sam dived up and grabbed her arm spinning her around so that Will could grab her other arm. Together they pinned her arms down to her side and squeezed her between them. "Hold her there" Dave said and went into the shop.

Try as she may she could not break free and in the end, she realised that all she was doing was turning the men on and giving them good reason to bruise her tits or hurt her in some other manner. Dave cam back after a moment, she still struggled but not as much, when she felt something put round her neck, she froze. She opened her eyes and saw that he had slipped a rope around her neck and pulled it tight enough for her to feel slight restriction on her throat. Glaring at him she stood perfectly still while he tied a rope to each wrist.

Sam and Will took one arm each and stretched her out, cross like. Dave relaxed the pressure on her neck and moved towards her, she pulled her foot back ready to kick out but he saw it and stopped. Bring her this way guy's. They followed him out of the office. Sarah seemed quite passive at this point but what could she do with her arms spread wide and a noose around her neck.

Dave led them upstairs to the furniture storage warehouse. He told the guy's to throw the ropes over the girders in the ceiling and then pull them until she was almost off the ground; again, she started to struggle but managed to get inside her defence and slap her across the face. Once she was raised by her arms Dave tied ropes around her ankles and then to storage pallets on the floor. When he had finished she was effectively spread eagled in the air. Although she had put up some resistance, she did not scream or shout at any time.

"Now then guy's time for punishment I think" Dave said and pulled out the curtain cord.

"No Dave please don't." Sarah pleaded.

He whipped the cord forward and slapped against her inner thigh brushing her pussy but missing her clit, "It's Mr Harwood to you slut."

"I'm sorry Mr Harwood, please don't."

He whipped it again and this time he hit home. She screamed as the tassel end whipped her clit, again and again he whipped. Till she was in tears and begging him to stop

Dave pulled out two more cords and threw them at Will and Sam. Laughing they took up positions, Will behind her and Sam to the side. As Dave whipped her clit, Sam whipped her tits. As Dave's cord pulled away, Will whipped the same spot from behind.

The pit of Sarah's stomach felt like it wanted to tear itself out of her mouth, slowly she could feel the lust once again taking over, her clit was throbbing so hard she would have sworn they could hear it, she moaned and went limp allowing the pleasure pain to take her over. Suddenly they stopped. Dave moved up close and said softly "Are we ready to come my little whore" As he said it, he slipped two fingers into her throbbing soaked pussy

Sarah jumped at the internal assault, "Yes Mr Harwood Sir." she moaned

Roughly clawing at her clit, he said "Then beg for it bitch and maybe my friends will take pity on you, after all it was them that paid for your services."

"Please Sam, Will, please make me come please I need it please."

The moved up close to her and ran there hands over her body, squeezing her tits hard then both hands went down over her belly to her mound down and down until each slipped a finger into heavenly pain. They played with her for a moment feeling her tense on the verge of her orgasm. Then Sam pulled away and said, "I have a better idea." He loosened one of her arms and said, "You do it."

All three men laughed and stood in front of her watching, slowly her hand moved to her clit and started work, within a minute, she was lost to the rising orgasm, her breathing becoming rapid her body swingeing on the remaining ropes, faster and faster she went until, her arm was once again yanked away with the rope.

She glared at Sam with feral eyes, "You fucking bastard, you fucking wanker let me finish you shit." Sam laughed as Dave's whip again found its mark, "Apologise whore and maybe he will let you try again."

She was slavering now, drool and desperation on her face, "Please Sam, I'm sorry please let come and I will do anything for you anything please."

Sam released the rope again, just enough for to again finger herself while she did Will stood next to her whispering in her ear, calling all the whores he could think of while brushing the cord tassel gently over her swollen nipples.

"Yes I am," she moaned, "I am a whore, I love cock I love sex I can't get enough I want it all the time, I need to come all the time I want to come all the time. " The more she said the faster she said it and the closer she came to orgasm.

The three men moved in front of her and watched in fascination as she brought her self closer and closer to her goal, her eyes darting from one to the other, feral and dangerous, her lips pulled back in a snarl daring them to interfere again at there peril. Slowly her face changed, a smile started to spread across her face, her head lifted and fell back, and she let out a long low moan, "Yeeeessss at last at last."

Sam again pulled up the rope, tearing her hand from its work. Sarah screamed, wild and fierce, thrashing on the ropes so hard they cut into her uttering profanities and curses in what could have been a foreign language for all the sense they made.

Will dashed forward and pulled two double beds out from the rack. Loosening the ropes around her ankles, he looped them round her knees and threw them over the roof beams. The other two saw what he was doing and came to his aid, while she was still thrashing about the lowered her arms, barely keeping her hand away from her pussy and then they pulled up on the leg lines. Will took a padded stool and placed it under her shoulders. It took her weight off her arms but also dropped her head back.

Sarah was now hung in a chair, her arms up her head ready and available and both her pussy and arse available to fuck. Dave was first, stripping his clothes off her rammed into her pussy, "Ready for this slut, is this what you want you whore."

"Oh yes give me it, give me at all" she gasped and pushed as best she could, "All of it I want it all."

Sam lay down under her on the bed and with the help of a pillow slid into her arse, again she moaned with pleasure. Will stood naked at her head and she eagerly opened her mouth and took him deep. The air once again sparkled with excitement, only now something had changed, suddenly Dave realised that the three men were the ones serving, she demanded they fuck her and that's what they were doing, and he didn't want to stop, could stop. All the time she was pushing against one or other of them swinging in the hammock rig in all directions.

It was obviously too much for the men as within a couple of minutes they all came, all collapsed on the floor and all were berated and degraded by Sarah. "Don't stop now you fucks, you useless wankers, get me cock fuck me now do it fuck me you shits."

The way she was thrashing around Dave was sure she would hurt herself but she did not seem to notice. He pulled out his phone and made a couple of calls, "Sam get the back door, it leads straight up here. Charge anyone coming in thirty quid for whatever they want from her, call anyone you think might be interested, and you will. I think now we have ourselves a true whore, money making whore."

He hadn't tried to hide his intentions, Sarah heard every word and added 'inept' and 'unable' to her stream of insults as well as casting major aspersions on there virility."

It only took ten minutes for the first men to arrive, "At last real men." Sarah shouted, "Come on guys anyway you like, show these wankers what real men can do"

"Fuck me Dave, "one of the new arrivals gasped, "Is she serious."

"You heard the whore, any hole you want or all of them have fun, there are more clients on the way so make the most of while you can."

Dave, Will and Sam stood at the door taking the money as if it was a movie, Sarah egged all the men on saying how much she wanted to please them, if only they would make her come. She thrashed, fucked, and sucked her way through each of them.

Number eight was the lucky one; he was the only one to get any form of praise as he finally tipped her over the edge to orgasm. She continued to thrash about, screaming loudly now, begging for more and more, thanking them for using her and making her come, she was still coming when the last one left, she didn't even know how many had fucked her, all she knew was she still wanted to come, and that she was dripping spunk from every hole. Sam Will and Dave had her again before settling down to share out there money. Sarah slowly stopped her screaming and thrashing so Dave let her lose, as she fell to the bed she curled up in a ball and shook violently, not from cold but from an orgasm that wouldn't stop, couldn't' stop because it was incomplete.

"Why?" she moaned, "Why cant I come, I need it so bad so bad." She drifted off to sleep, exhausted and not caring whether she lived or died.

Sarah slowly opened her eyes. "Where the fuck am I," she mumbled as she opened her eyes. It did not come flooding back to her; she remembered every detail, surprisingly. She looked around and realised she was in her hotel room. 'At least they had the decency to bring me here and not leave me on that bed.' she thought Then her stomach rebelled and she dived into the bathroom in time to throw up what she imagined was gallons of spunk. Slowly as she sat on the floor all the aches and bruises voiced their complaints, she looked down at her body. Bruised battered and covered in stick dry spunk. She turned the shower on and sat in the bath, letting the water flow over her. As she lay there she tried to figure out what had happened, she was supposed to exact her revenge, yet she once again gave herself up to Dave for his personal use, and to anyone else who wanted a piece of her. She knew, despite what she may think later, she knew she wanted it like that, she in a strange way she could not fathom enjoyed it, all of it, except of course, not coming. By the time, she reached this conclusion her hands were working on her wet, red swollen clit. Finally, she could bring it out, the orgasm she so desperately needed. As it happens, she done it twice and pictured Dave as she told him how it was supposed to be done.

After her sexual ministrations, she showered and cleaned every orifice of the stick mess and then got dressed. It was gone 11am by the time she arrived at the store. As soon as she walked in Dave came up to but before he could say anything she glared at him and said, "If you ever touch me again, I will kill you"

She said it so calmly that Dave froze on the spot. He truly had no doubt she meant what she said. He nodded and stood still waiting for her next move.

"I will be at home for the weekend and we will go to the Estate agents on Monday, after that I don't expect to see you ever again. If I ever here from anybody anything about what happened her, I will scream rape. Do you understand Mr Harwood?" The title was given in a derisory manner, meant to make him feel small, she succeeded.

Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers