Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ms Bowman, rest assured that nothing will be said to or by anybody."

She stepped closer to him and whispered, "Next time Harwood, I will do the fucking." she turned round and left the shop, not even noticing that Dave stood with his mouth open in shock.

Going home this time was very different to last time. This time she was not in a panic, or confused. In some strange way she felt elated, she had finally accepted that she was a whore; she loved sex and loved, or needed, orgasm even more. Her mind on the other hand was revolted at the thought and wanted to throw up every time it was allowed some freedom to react. Her only problem was how she was going to feed her need and not disgrace herself; she knew that the more she did it, the more she would want it. That was a quandary worth some planning.

*

Sarah (3) is under way. Want to add your own bit then message me.