Sarah Conner Chronicles

Story Info
Cameron helps John cope with stress.
1.2k words
4.35
43.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters who appear in the story are over the age of 18.

Setting: John is on his way to Mexico to destroy the Cromartie's body with Cameron. Cameron like normal is wearing a short jean skirt and a whit tank top.

*

"You've stopped talking again, you are mad because you had to leave Riley behind?" blurted out Cameron.

"You wouldn't understand," said John.

"You're right I probably wouldn't, but I know humans like to be around those of the opposite sex, especially after they start High School".

"Yeah, I miss her, she is great to talk to and hang out with, and..." John paused. "Well let's just say she helps me to relax."

"How so, does she give you helpful advice?"

John laughed, "Not exactly, it was more physical." Cameron looked blankly at John not getting the hint. "She gives me blowjobs and they are the greatest."

"Blowjobs? I don't understand", said Cameron with her standard blank expression on her face.

"You know, sort of like sex, but not really." John had gotten used to describing things any normal person would know to Cameron, but this was the first time sex had become a topic.

"I am still confused, describe it to me".

"Wow," John stammered, "I was not going there, this is weird. A blowjob is when a girl...you know sucks on a guys thing."

"His thing, you mean his penis? I've heard it referred as that before. I think I know what you are talking about".

At this Cameron reached across the truck and undid John's pants before he could even react. Next, she pulled out his cock. John let out a gasp as Cameron pulled it out a little roughly. The truck swerved and John pulled onto the side of the road.

"Are you trying to kill us?"

Cameron eyes looked up into John's. "No, I am giving you pleasure". She then lowered her head down and took John's cook into her mouth and started to suck.

"Ouch, you're not trying to suck it off my body, be gentle."

"Sorry, this is my first time", replied Cameron with her face still down in John's crouch. This image made John fully erect with his 9 inch cock. Cameron again took his dick into her mouth and sucked, this time not as hard, but still harder than any human could have. She stopped when she saw John wince again.

"Less?"

"Yes, be gentle, and lick it to get it wet"

Cameron continued to lick and suck John's cock as he gave her advice on what he wanted. Every time John gave her an instruction she would carry it out, stop and ask if she did it like he wanted it. This made for a long and numerous interruptions filled blowjob. John became frustrated, just wanting to cum.

An idea came to him. "Stop!" John yelled. Cameron stopped and sat up looking for a threat outside, curious why John yelled. John tucked his cock into his pants, got out of the truck, walked around the front, and opened Cameron's door.

"Get out", he said, which she promptly did, standing straight in front of him. "Now turn around", again Cameron followed John's order turning around. "And bend forward a little bit." He pulled up her skirt so it bunched up around her waist. She was wearing plain white panties that were so tight he could make out her camel toe. He quickly pulled them down, so they were around her ankles. "Perfect", he said as he spit on his hand and stroked his cock getting it wet. He then stepped forward, and a little awkwardly, since he had never done this before, only having seen in on pornos, inserted his cock into her pussy. Cameron made a little squeal, as John gasped, feeling how warm and tight she was inside. He had never experienced anything this good. He started to push in and out faster and faster. He grabbed onto her skirt to gain some leverage so he could fuck her harder.

John pushed down on her upper back, wanting her to bend over more, but when he applied pressure it was like pushing on steel. Remembering she was a machine, one that was designed to kill not fuck, John asked her, "Will you bend over some more, please?" Cameron bent over so her face was down in the passenger seat.

John continued to thrust into her. He bent forward and slid his hands along her firm body until his bands found her breasts. He grabbed her small firm breasts through her shirt and bra while he continued to pump into her, John continued to grab her breasts, fondling them harder. He could feel himself getting close and started to drive harder into her. Since she was a robot he didn't have to worry about her getting pregnant so he just kept going until he came. John couldn't remember having a better organism. He stood there bent over with his cock softening still in Cameron.

He finally pulled it out limp. Cameron turned around, and John was surprised to see her face was a little red.

"How did that feel?" John asked out of breath.

"I'm a robot, I don't 'feel', but I think this was good. Cameron paused, "I think I understand why humans spend so much time being concerned about doing this. John smiled and laughed to himself.

Cameron with her constant serious face asked, "So if we have sex you don't need to be around Riley, right?"

John looked at this beautiful killing machine, grabbed her face with both hands and stated to passionately kiss her. Cameron responded, apparently she understood how to kiss, maybe learning from watching TV. John lowered his hands and again started to squeeze her breasts.

"Here, this will make it easier", said Cameron as she pulled off her tank top and took off her bra. Her perfect B-Cup breasts were there with small pointy nipples on each. John immediately started sucking and them. His cock was again rock hard.

"Can we do it again?" asked John.

"You can go whatever you want with me, whenever you want", replied Cameron. "Its not good for you to be tense, you make dangerous decisions when you are tense. John grabbed her hand and led her to the back on the truck. He lowered the tail-gate.

"Lay down and open your legs" John got on top of her and entered her again, this time hard and quickly. He did not try to go slow, but rammed away, alternating between kissing her face and her breasts. Again when he got close he didn't slow down or pull out, but released his cum in her pussy. John got off her and realized then had been fucking on the side of the road where anybody who drove by could have seen,

"We should get going again. We still have a mission to complete". Cameron got up, cum was leaking down her legs. Her breasts were red and there were some bite marks around her nipples. She walked back to the passenger seat and climbed in.

"Shouldn't you put your clothes back on?" asked John.

"Right, I wouldn't want to draw any attention to myself."

They drove the rest of the way down without talking, though John found his right hand spent more time between Cameron's legs and on her breasts then it did the steering wheel. As they drove John contemplated the possibilities of this new benefit of having Cameron as part of the "family".