Sarah: Eleven Forty Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maxart414
Maxart414
25 Followers

"Guess what he's doing right now, Trixie."

"Fucking you."

"Nope. He's handing me a glass of champagne while he gets hard again."

"Blew him, didn't you?"

"Better than you could, Trixie."

"Ooh, not true."

"Arthur," she holds the phone away, "do I blow you better than your wife?"

"Way better. Better looking too."

"I know you heard that, Trixie," Sarah now with her legs wide apart, her free hand stroking herself, across her wet clit, long indulgent strokes, curling her fingers through her hair down there. Both men watch her, hearing only her half of the conversation. She could do this for hours, do this forever. Just lie back on a great big bed and rub herself in front of two attentive men, only one of whom could touch her tonight, while talking trash to a girlfriend over the phone.

"You know, your husband is handsome and cocky and confident, Trixie. He's set everything up for me perfectly, I could admire a man like him. A lot of class, restraint...andyou're just kind of a lunatic."

No response this time, only a quickening of breath coming across the line.

"Trixie, you are a fat little crazy slut and you don't deserve him"

"Ohh...."

"I do, though.I get him.I like him andI want him and he wants me more than you."

"Sarah's a mean, mean mean girl." The girlish voices hisses back. "Not fat, big butt, big boobs, I'm not fat, honest."

"Trixie, I want you to tell me five reasons why you're husband really should be with me instead of with you."

Shit! This power! These men looking at her, feeling herself up, talking over the phone to the stranger's wife like this. Not in her darkest fantasies could she (cute Sarah, everybody likes Sarah, Sarah would help anybody, feel sorry for almost anybody, wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings) get away with it, get off to, the surge, the sweet tidal wave of cruelty just pulsing through her.Why did I wait why did I wait why did I wait I will never wait again I will never wait again I will do this again and again.

"Trixie," sharper voiced now. "Reason one is...?"

A pause, and then

"Because you're younger and prettier than me...?" The voice coming back now, softly...pleading...she had never heard this before, heard a tone of voice like this directed at her...it was the sound of...a girlsubmitting to her...fuckingsweet...no wonder guys wanted this, jacked off to the thought of it.

"You bet I am. Number two...?"

Another pause, the sound of her breath...."Because I've been such a slut to him...?"

"Good reason, Trixie. He won't ever jack off while looking at your fat fucked frame again when he can just drive over here and fuck someone like me instead. Reason three...?"

"Because I'm just a stupid housewife," real shame in the girl's voice, now, almost terror.Yes, thought Sarah,kick her, she's weak, and she wants me too.

"Rich, spoiled, lazy, stupid housewife, Trixie. God you must be boring to hang around. What's the fourth reason?"

"I'm druuunk." The woman might be crying now, Sarah couldn't quite tell.

"Yes, Trixie. Fat little drunk slut. Are you naked right now Trixie?"

"Pretty much."

"You're going to do something for me."

"Yes," again – that sweet sound – submission, helplessness – so fucking perfect.Got to do this more often – cruel chicks rule! Yesss!

"Trixie, I want you to light a cigarette. Then I want you to stick something up your big ass, you know you're famous for that and think that all the boys like it. Then I want you to look at a picture of your cool husband, the one who is listening to me say all this. And then...while you're masturbating, looking at his picture, and thinking about all the good reasons for him to be withme instead of you...I then I want you...to...write me a thank you letter with a free hand and seal it with a kiss and go to the post office and mail it to me tonight."

Sarah paused, breathless, could not believe the sound of her own voice, her own words.Power power power.

"You deserve it, Trixie, and you'll do it for me because you think I'm sexy don't you."

"Yes, ma'am."

Sarah clicks off the phone and hurls it across the bed toward Arthur. "I hope I didn't hurt her feelings."

"Jesus," says Arthur, looking over at David, "that was harsh."

"Yeah," agrees the astonished husband. "Never talked like that before."

"Don't worry, David," says Arthur, "Maxine will be on cloud nine right now. Plus, I think she's getting a crush on your wife. You think Sarah would ever like ordering agirl around? Making her strip and do stuff and give her head? Maxine is a generous girl, orally speaking."

"No!" David is almost shouting now.

"Think again, baby," Sarah says, her voice fluttering.

Arthur leans over and slaps him on the knee. "Okay, time to tie you up, fella."

* * * *

It's 9:55 PM at the Swissotel, Chicago, USA when Sarah slips the last remaining buckle around her husband's ankle.

* * * *

In the chair, his feet secured to the chair legs, his chest strapped to the back, and his hands bound to his thighs. All in some very scary looking industrial bondage gear pulled out of a large black leather bag. "We're really not into S&M-y stuff," Arthur said, as Sarah lovingly put the cuffs on him, "it's just if someone needs tied down we like to use good equipment."

Sarah kisses her husband hard on the lips. "I just love to see you like this."

Then thatbastard walks over to David and turns his chair around, facing away from the bed.

"Thank you Arthur," she says, "That guy's beenleering at me the whole night."

"Lay back on the bed you beautiful girl. Time to have fun."

* * * *

She is breathing deeply, in a slow tempo, eyes shut, her hands run through the fine blonde hair of the man, whose mouth is on her now, he was more thorough, more dedicated than she had imagined he would be. Long slow strokes of tongue pushing into her, gliding up to her clit where he would hold, and release and hold again. Wonderful. Different. His hands moving around, too. First inside her, deep than shallow, and then brushing against her clit, tapping it, then more tongue again and then fingers inside again and a tongue now in her ass.

All sodifferent than how her husband did it. Better.

But she was no longer thinking of Arthur per se now, or her husband, or of any of them. All was black and the only feeling was this perfect slow theater of sensations (generous, loving) around her inside her inside her inside herhow wonderful it is to have a pussy!

The wave inside her built slowly changed shape with each different (better) sensation. Building, in force, somewhere deep deep inside, the wave, distant and huge, closer now, fingertipsnow pushing deeper deeper, the wave gaining height and speed,warm mouth holding, swirling around her swelling clit closer, now, closer and then...

A pause,

She inhales...

And the wave crashes over her, her pussy and clit a torrent of sensation, a great thunder rolling outward, outward, a supernova, exploding, expanding across the universe of her body....

And then the second wave...

And third, receding now...

And the echo of a fourth.

And she is panting, and crying. But she does not know this. Does not feel anything outside of her body. No hopes left. No dreams, no wishes, no ideas, just black space and the sweet ripples of an aftershock for a feeling she cannot name, cannot describe, to anyone.

* * * *

By 10:26 PM in the Swissotel, Chicago USA David Brooks hears his wife make gasping animalistic sounds she has never made before, and will never make for him.You asked for it you asked for it you asked for it.

And then silence.

And then: his wife, lightly snoring.

He hears a faucet running, the sound of Arthur washing his face.

Arthur is in then in front of him, looking down at him, drying off with a little monogrammed towel. "David...I put your bitch to sleep" he says merrily.

* * * *

Later, she is awake and he hears them talking, the smell of her cigarette.

"Oh Arthur," with genuine appreciation in her voice, "that was just something else."

"Tell me it was the best head you ever had."

"It was, that was justunbelievable. You are the best."

"Sorry, David," she calls to him and takes a slow drag off her cigarette, "but that reallywas better than you could do. Give credit where credit is due."

"Sarah are you ready for more play time?"

"Oh yes."

"I brought you something to wear."

"I'll wear whatever you want"

"I know."

* * * *

At 11:04 PM, Suite 3504 of the Swissotel, Chicago USA Arthur undoes one of David's bound hands and turns his chair-prison around to face the big white bed.

What he sees makes his exhausted cock jolt to life and his eyes go wide.

His wife, his beloved...

In a studded leather collar. Hands bound behind her. A shiny red ball gag in her sweet mouth. In black pen, written across her breasts, it says "Arthur's property." Just above her public hair, in smaller writing: "Not for David."

"Great look, eh David?"

Astonishing. Arthur is kissing her now, her neck, her breasts, his hand rubs her vagina. He looks over to the hapless husband, rock hard, heart racing. "Like I said, man, not really into S&M things. I just thought you'd like to see your wife dressed up as another man's toy." He undoes the gag from Sarah's mouth.

"Isn't this perfect, David?" She is licking her lips now "Isn't this how you always wanted to see me? Belonging to someone better than you? I hope so, because I think I am about to get really, really fucked." Arthur is standing behind her now, his arms cup her breasts, trace along her neck and throat. Like an owner's stance.This is mine, I am showing it to you, but it is mine.

"Arthur," she says, looking directly at her husband. "Fuck me, better then he ever will."

"Hell yes," he says, his mouth at her ear.

And in an instant he pushes her forward on to the bed, with her hands still bound behind her, ass in the air, and he is inside her fast and deep, bottoming out in a single move.

"Shit," gasps Sarah. "Oh, you feel good," her face contorted, surprised by the suddenness of it, pushing her apart from the inside.

"So do you dear." And again, the cock almost out of her and then filling her, lovely wet friction, as forceful as gravity pushing in.

"I am undoing your bonds, Sarah, not that I don't like the look, but I want you to get your face out of the bedspread so you can chat with your nice husband. While...I...fuck...you." And another huge stroke.

"Oh David I love you I love you," says his wife, looking over to him as she is on her hands and knees with another man's cock in her.

He is pushing faster now, manhandling her, grabbing her hair, the back of her neck, squeezing her ass. And she is responding, starting to moan and shake, "nothing for you," is all she can muster now, all she can say as she looks to her husband, losing focus now, "I love you...nothing for you...nothing."

And long silent suffering David finally finds his words.

"Yes...." He starts, gaining courage "fuck her, fuck her Arthur. Again and again. Oh God Sarah you're so beautiful so beautiful...."

"David, I love the feel of your wife's pussy. God, nice and wet and warm. Look right at her face while I make your wife cum." Speeding up now....

"Yes, yes, do it, so beautiful" and his own hand around his own cock now, moving faster...

And Sarah says nothing, a low continuous moan from her, this force in and out of her with such power, filling her, and again she is falling inward, cannot hear any of them now...the great wave in the distance again, approaching....

And David is furiously pumping himself now, watching his wife's eyes roll upward into her head, eyelids flutter knowing he cannot ever make her feel that way himself, luxurious and pathetic in knowing it, seeing it....

All three now, lost in themselves, lost in the quickening...and adding to the noise, part of the building crescendo now....

...the chirp of a cell phone...

* * * *

And that's where everything freezes, 11:44 PM.

* * * *

There is no end to this. No conclusion.

Nobody's fantasies have endings, epilogues. There are only beginnings and middles.

So there our little demons will stay at a single moment in time, and place, wild and shameless and without apology. Better to let them all run with the moon, then to bring them back home too soon.

* * * *

It's 11:44 PM, suite 3504 at the Swissotel, Chicago USA.

And it always will be, when we think of you...David and Sarah, whoever you are.

- Arthur

Maxart414
Maxart414
25 Followers