Sarah Embraces Her Naughty Side

Story Info
The second part of Sarah's ongoing adventures!
2.2k words
4.39
35.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation from another, titled "BF's Roommate Watches", check it out for the full storyline!

*****

Sarah and Mark didn't talk about that night after it happened. Mark was so drunk it was actually pretty easy to forget for him; but Sarah had thought about it a lot. The feeling of Mark's roommate shooting his hot sticky cum into her mouth and all over her face turned her on for some reason - not to mention the whole process of being watched while getting railed before that. Sarah would catch herself rubbing her smooth pussy in the shower while she put her face up towards the shower head, pretending the hot water was hot jizz being sprayed onto her. She would rub her tan, wet, sensitive tits too before snapping herself out of it and convincing herself she is not a slut.

Things carried on pretty normally between her and Mark. Keith had never talked much to her anyway and it definitely stayed that way - she actually overheard him on the phone telling their story to one of his friends "Yea man have you ever made a girl look like a toaster strudel? Just did it to my roommate's hot girlfriend the other night - she's such a slut! I'll see if I can get some pictures of her for you". It was degrading to hear him talk about her like that and pissed her off, but two things helped her keep her cool: she had never given Mark or anyone pictures of herself so she knew Keith wouldn't be getting anywhere there and also her and Mark would be graduating soon and she'd be starting her new job right out of college!

Sarah had interviewed a few weeks before at a local pawn shop in her hometown that was known to be upscale and cater to a normally upper class crowd. They specialized in things like old firearms, classic cars, expensive jewelry, etc. She had dressed somewhat conservatively but also somewhat sexy for her interview - she was a firm believer of infusing a little sexuality into her work to try to get an advantage. She wore a tight grey pencil skirt that came up to a few inches above her knees and a navy blue blouse which she left open a bit to show her necklace... Oh and a bit of cleavage as well. She put her blond hair back in a ponytail and apparently all of this had paid off - she got the job!

Her boss, the man that interviewed her, owned the shop. He was about 60 years old and had a big gut on him. His name was Dan and while he seemed charming at first, Sarah started to get a bit of a creepy feel when he had her stand up and spin during the interview. After she did so he made a comment about how she'd make a great salesperson. She shrugged it off as overthinking it and decided to take it as a compliment. She couldn't wait to start!

After college graduation was over she moved into an apartment complex - the same building as Mark although not the same apartment; they weren't ready for that yet. The move had gone smoothly and shortly after she was finishing up her first full week of being an official adult. She was bursting at excitement with how well things were going: graduation, a successful move into a great apartment, and an awesome first week at her new job! Not to mention everyone she worked with seemed nice - it was mostly men but there were a few older women in the office as well who did mostly secretary work. Sarah's job had her performing a variety of tasks which ranged from helping to unload deliveries to trying to pitch items to customers in order to sell them. In her first week she had already made more than expected on commission - this was going to be too easy!

As she sat at work counting down the minutes until she could leave she texted Mark and some of her close friends trying to set up a celebratory drink or five. Unfortunately, and much to her disappointment, her friends and Mark were all still in the process of either finding jobs which left them with little money, or they were still trying to get their professional lives on track and couldn't spare the time to share in her celebration. No matter, she thought, she can just have a few glasses of wine by herself tonight and maybe Mark or someone else would be up for a rain check tomorrow. Sarah drove back to her apartment and changed into her normal night time attire since she wouldn't be going anywhere: this usually consisted of one of Mark's shirts, no bra, a thong, and short cotton shorts. She ordered a pizza, put on the tv and popped open a bottle of her favorite wine. "Who needs friends?" she joked to herself.

After downing her first few glasses of wine she had already started to feel a little tipsy when there was a knock on the door - her pizza was finally here! She answered her door to a guy that looked to be around her age who immediately took notice of the blonde beauty that had opened the door. He was only about 6 feet tall but towered over her a bit as she stood around 5' 6". Sarah realized she hadn't grabbed her cash out of her purse on the couch so she invited the pizza guy in and told him to just set the box on the counter while she grabbed money. The pizza guy quickly set the box down and his eyes were glued to her ass in those tiny shorts that let her ass cheeks show just a bit from the bottom. As luck would have it for him, Sarah thoughtlessly leaned over her couch to quickly go through her purse to fish out the money.

This gave the lucky guy a fantastic view of her tight ass and when he looked closely he swore he could see the outlines of her pussy pressing through the tight shorts. Sarah turned around finally with the money and the pizza guy was treated to another great view - her nipples had become hard rubbing up against the couch looking for her money and were easily visible through her shirt. Sarah noticed the staring but didn't think much of it given her buzz and rush to get him out so she could eat - she was starving! After she handed over the money she said "Well... You can go now, you've got your money!" catching the poor guy openly staring at her hard nipples for an uncomfortably long period of time.

"The pizza was $20 and that doesn't include delivery or tip so... I was waiting for that.." He quickly tried to recover from his obvious staring.

Sarah had completely forgot about a tip and she had no more cash! She wasn't stupid and she knew he had been enjoying a peek at her breasts (although was unaware of her near pussy flashing moments before). In the interest of time she made a decision: "OK well I don't have anymore cash but... What if I show you my tits for 10 seconds and we call it even?" The pizza guy couldn't believe his luck and quickly agreed. Sarah couldn't believe she was doing this at first but.. What's a quick flash anyway? It's not like she's sucking his dick or something! Plus, the thought of someone seeing her partially naked again, besides her boyfriend, for the first time since the incident with Keith made her extremely horny! She quickly lifted her boyfriend's shirt above her tits and pushed her C cup tits together for this strangers pleasure. He was in awe of her perky, round, and tan tits smashed together by her hands above her flat abdomen. She had dark, dime sized nipples that were obviously very hard - just like his own cock had become in his pants. After about ten seconds she put her shirt down and sent the pizza guy, very satisfied with his tip, on his way.

Through the rest of the night she couldn't believe she had flashed the pizza guy but it was such a rush (and so convenient not to tip!). Nobody had seen her naked besides her boyfriend Mark since the whole incident with his roommate Keith and it was dredging up all sorts of excitement. As the wine continued to flow and she was still without her boyfriend to please her or friends to keep her occupied her mind began to wander... If she enjoyed people seeing her so much, why not look into it a bit more? She was nervous but decided she could just dip in her toe at first... Post an anonymous picture online somewhere that just showed from the neck down and no one would know any different! Sarah had flawlessly smooth skin and no tattoos so it's not like anyone would be able to pick her out, so no harm there!

She went to her mirror in her room, removed Mark's shirt, pulled down her thong and shorts just enough to see the top of her pubic mound, and crossed one arm under her tits to push them up a bit while she took her own picture in the mirror with her phone. She had to admit, her perky tits looked great and she loved that they were just as tan as her face - thanks to tanning naked year round in the tanning bed. She took her picture and put her shirt back on before going back to the couch where she cropped out her face and posted to a website where you could submit anonymously but people could comment - she was craving feedback!

Almost immediately comments started pouring in about how sexy she looked and how everyone would like to see more. Not getting any attention from her boyfriend tonight and feeling the affects of her wine she decided to play along with these internet strangers. She sent another picture in just her black thong, another with it further down her legs just barely covering her pussy while she held up her left tit and stuck her tongue out to lick her nipple. She was starting to really get turned on by the response and the fact that so many strangers could see her! Here she had gone from never sending a naked picture to having hundreds of people see her - and she had no clue who!

Her next picture was completely naked but an over the shoulder shot with her legs together so you could just see her sleek back that led down to her shapely, tight ass. She couldn't take being this horny anymore without doing something about it. Having never owned a dildo she reached for the closest thing she could find - her hairbrush. It wasn't as thick as her boyfriend but was about as long at around 5-6 inches; plus she knew how to work it just right. Before she got hot and heavy she knew just what her new found fans would love - a picture of her in action! She set her phone on a timer, propped it up on her bed just right and took a photo with her brush stuffed deep inside her tight pussy. She quickly cropped and added, deciding she would check her comments after. She slid the brush in and out of her now soaking wet pussy expertly - holding the handle with one hand while pinching and pulling on her nipple with the other. She moaned louder and louder until she had a breathtaking orgasm!

She lay on her bed, tanned and toned legs spread open; exhausted. The cum soaked brush was slowly pushed out of her tight drenched pussy - now tired from its most recent activity. She lay there catching her breath thinking of how turned on it had made her to have so many people seeing her hot naked body - and now her pussy getting fucked by a hairbrush! She went back to the website and saw that her last post had of course received the most positive feedback of all, which made her proud. She decided as long as she kept it anonymous and she wasn't hurting anyone then there was no issue. She had another glass of wine before passing out naked, her newfound friend the hairbrush close by.

She dreamt of being fucked from behind, looking over her shoulder to see not Mark - but Keith! Instead of objecting she screamed for more; asking him to give her all of his cock until she couldn't hold back from orgasming any longer. In her dream Keith let her ride out her orgasm, pulled his lengthy cock out of her tight little pussy, turned her around quickly and shoved his whole length down her throat - shooting load after load of thick cum directly into her stomach as she gagged around his meat. She continued to sleep, large smile on her face while licking her lips - she was excited to see what her new fans would think about her in the morning.