Sarah Finds a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck him, Sarah. Make him cum. I wanna watch him cum for you." her fingertips traced lines up my sides to my breasts. "Ride him until his balls are ready to burst."

She pressed her mouth against mine as I began to slide up and down on him, slowly, my pussy still very sensitive from my last orgasm. I placed my hands on her lace covered hips as I started to fuck my husband. Her hands found my tits again, and she fondled me gently as I humped my lover's cock.

He couldn't move very well with me sitting on his hips and Jen on his chest, but he seemed happy with where he was. I saw his hands reach around Jen, and wrap around her tits. I angrily humped his dick harder, annoyed that he thought he thought he could touch another woman that way. Suddenly, I felt her warm milk squirt against my belly, and gasped. My lover was squeezing her breasts, making her lactate onto me. I moved my hands to my stomach, rubbing the still warm milk into my skin, moaning at the feeling of it, the sensuality of her milk on my skin.

I felt him trying to thrust inside of me as I rode him, he wanted to cum so badly. I wanted to feel him cum, I wanted him to shoot his hot, sticky load. I knew he would want to fill me up, trying to make me pregnant. If only he knew he had already succeeded, it would probably make him cum immediately. I began riding him more vigorously, grinding down against his balls at the bottom of a stroke, sliding up along his shaft until only the head of his cock was inside of me, then dropping myself back down on to him. It felt so good, his dick plunging so deep inside of me.

"Ohhh, baby.. I want to feel you cum inside of me," I moaned in my most whorish voice, and I felt his balls tense up beneath me. He was close. "Ohh god, fill me up, please? I need to feel so full of your seed...." My words were even having an effect on Jen as she continued to ride his chest, grinding into him. She was panting heavier, one of her hands had left my chest for her own cunt, and she was rubbing herself vigorously.

I leaned forward into Jen, placing my mouth near her ear.. "Watch out, I need to make my baby cum," Iwhispered to her. She nodded, and slid off of him to one side, still fingering herself like a mad woman.

As soon as she was off of him, his arms shot out, and pulled me down to him. My tits mashed against his chest as he changed his position. His hands sought out my ass cheeks, and his legs, now slightly liberated from the weight of me moved to allow him to thrust into my cunt better. He pinned my body down to him, and began fucking me hard, pounding into my pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck me!" I screamed. His dick felt so good, and I could feel his balls gently slap against me, each time he drove the head of his cock all the way in. "Ohhh, god, yes! Yes baby! Ohhhh, fill my pregnant cunt up with more of your sperm!" I practically shouted. His hands gripped my ass even tighter as he pounded into me harder than ever before. "Shit yes, ohhh, shoot that hot load into my pregnant body!" That was it, his eyes shot open, locking onto mine, as the words processed in his mind. The idea of me, pregnant pushed him over the edge. He convulsed, moaning incoherently as his dick spasmed inside of me. I felt his gooey warm seed splash against my cervix, and I ground down against him to milk every last drop out.

As I laid there against his heaving chest, him panting from all the exertion, I felt Jen's warm breath by my ass, and then her warm tongue near my ass.

"The fuck..!" I slid off of my love, and the next thing I knew, her mouth was pressed against my sore pussy lips, her tongue slipping inside, scooping the cum of out me. It felt good, her mouth sucking the sperm from inside of me. I held still, allowing her to slurp it all out.

When she finally removed her tongue from my sex, I rolled off of my husband, laying in the crook of his arm, looking down at her. She was on all fours, between his legs, her mouth hovering above his twitching cock. There was a twinkle in her eye that I didn't like.

"You guys taste good," she said, as I saw her mouth slowly move towards his member.

"Dont you dare, Jen..." I warned her, as I watched her lips part. She closed her eyes, and slipped her mouth almost all the way down his shaft, her cheeks puckering in as she sucked the mixture of his cum and my juices off of him. My love stiffened, feeling her soft lips, and she moaned, twisting her head from side to side as she slid her mouth up off of him. I glowered at her, as she finally opened her eyes, looking at me, daring me.

"Why would you do that, Jen! I told you, he was off limits!" I was mad, and I wasn't playing around. It was taking all of my restraint to keep from slapping her. I jumped off of the bed, grabbed her by the wrist, and dragged her into the bathroom. She stumbled as I dragged her across the room.

"You fucking cunt whore! He's my man, not yours!" I shouted at her as I shoved her into the shower. "Are you that fucking desperate? You need to cum that bad that you'll try to steal my fucking man??" I turned the cold water on, and sent it up through the shower head. The freezing cold water rained down on her, and she started to actually look fearful of me. She tried to cover her naked body with her arms, and I slapped them away.

"No, you slut! This is your punishment! You need to learn a fucking lesson!" Her nipples were now rock hard from the freezing cold water, as were mine.

"Please, Sarah.. I didn't think..." she started to plead and beg, but I cut her off.

"Damn fucking straight you didn't think!" I turned her around and shoved her against the wall, the icy cold water now cascading down her back, her black lace underwear now completely drenched.

I pulled the detachable portion of the shower off of the wall, set it to the massage setting, stepped into the shower behind her, kicking her legs wide apart. I reached around in front of her, and pressed the head against her pubic mound. She began to cry, and I could only imagine how sharp the pain must have been from the freezing cold water on her cunt.

"Maybe this will help you get off, you fucking slut?!" I said into her hear, as I turned the hot water almost all the way up, bringing the water from the glacial temperature, to something closer to that of an extremely warm hot tub. She went from nearly silent whimpers to full on sobs.

Good, I thought, maybe she'll think twice about not fucking listening to me.

"Have you learned your lesson, you fucking whore?" I shouted into her ear, grinding the shower head into her pussy mound even harder. She nodded in compliance.

"Good. Now, if you need to get off so fucking bad, i'm going to fuck you with this." I slid it between her legs, adjusting the faucet to a more reasonable temperature.

"If you want me to make you cum, you need to lose those panties," I said, as I tugged them down her thighs. She nodded, then, sniffling, helped me remove them the rest of the way. It made me sad, I actually wanted her to resist so I could go get my scissors and cut them off of her.

After she had removed them, I tossed the soaking wet underwear into the bathroom sink, and then turned my attention to the little slut in front of me. I placed my hips against hers, grinding myself into her ass as I slid the shower head between her legs, searching for the spot to let the water beat on.

"Come on, you fucking slut.. fuck the shower. Let me hear you cum." I pressed my tits against her back as I spread her pussy wide open with one hand, the other holding the shower head against her clit. Her body started to shake, and she started to moan as an orgasm built inside of her. I rubbed my wet body against hers, teasing her more. I slipped my hand from her pussy, ran it up over her tits to her shaved head, my wet fingers tracing imaginary lines on her scalp.

"Ohhhh, cum for me, dirty slut. Fuck that shower, and cum for me." I cooed into her ear. She began to moan, and her knees gave out a little as she orgasmed against the shower head, the beads of water massaging her clit. "That's right, you whore.. you get fucked by the shower and me, not by my man."

I took my hand that was on her head, and tweaked her nipples as she came, making her spasm even more. Once she had stopped shaking from the orgasm, I turned the shower back onto the normal setting, and put it back into the cradle on the wall.

"Do you feel better?" She turned around, looking very tired, very broken. She nodded. I smiled at her, and wrapped my arms around her neck. I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips still tasted like my mans cum, and my pussy.

She won't ever try to fuck my man again without my permission, I thought to myself. I turned off the shower, and grabbed two towels for us. After we had dried off, we headed back out into the bedroom where my love still lay on the bed. He had moved himself up onto the pillows, right smack dab in the middle. I dropped my towel to the floor, and crawled up next to him, cuddling him on his left side -- closest to his heart -- motioning for Jen to do the same on his right. She laid her head down on his chest, and fell asleep almost immediately. He was already almost asleep as well, when I leaned up and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. He smiled softly, and I laid back down, and falling asleep as well.