Sarah Finds a Pinkskin Ch. 01

Story Info
A goblin and a man find love.
1.1k words
4.35
8.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Damira
Damira
3 Followers

Contains: Interspecies fornication (goblin and human), and heterosexual (man and woman) scenarios. Also there will be "Black speach" from the Hobbit/L.O.T.R. books.

*****

Hearing the pitter patter of feet caused Sarah to jolt awake in her deer skin sleeping bag. Her eyes looked like a kiwi had been sliced in half and glued to the front of a moss colored rock. She scanned the room trying to find the source of the noise but, she couldn't find anyone only hear them. "Good. They are at least a mile away." She said to hear self. Sound travels very well inside caves. Right now she could hear three to four sets of feet coming for her along with shouting. It was in black speech and she knew they didn't want a cup of tea.

These ones were slow and fat. She had at least ten minutes before she would have to leave. slowly and quietly she began packing her half home. It only consisted of a sleeping bag a pan for cooking and her sword. More of a large dagger really but for an average goblin it was more than enough. The only average trait Sarah had was her height and skin color. Fleeing from the potential aggressors was her best option at the time later she would return and make them pay. For now however, she decide to go topside as she called it.

Sarah emerged just outside the forest of the ninth king, knowing no goblins would follow her in the daylight she only went a few miles away. She found a nice tree that she could climb and call home for the night. While setting up her bag she heard a branch crack and drew her sword. Finding the source of the noise was easy. It was a pinkskin about normal height a little larger maybe. Catching his gaze caused her to falter. He was so handsome she thought she was looking at a god of some sort. Giving him enough time to grab her hand and disarm her.

He pulled her close to disable her moments pinning against one another. "He isn't wearing a shirt." She thought. "WHY ISN'T HE WEARING A SHIRT!?" her mind started to race memories of what the orcs did to her flooded her mind. "Not again. Never again!" she shouted. Sarah swung her legs up then back down to throw her hips directly into his groin causing him to double over and release her.

Regaining control of her sword she raised it to cleave his neck from his shoulders. "Rrok! Nar vras!" pinkie shouted "Tug rujat." His voice was deep but not intimidating.

"Amal lot flas bruz ta-folun?" she asked him.

"Mal olog." He whispered with sorrow in his voice.

"Where did you find mountain trolls nice enough to let you live?" she questioned.

"I didn't they found me when I was three that was fifteen years ago... four years ago a man killed them. I want revenge on him." He replied with a few tears rolling down his face.

"Why do you cry for them? They were just trolls." She said.

"Those trolls were the only family I ever knew. My birth parents died in an orc raid." He snapped.

"I'm sorry my name is Sarah." She said with a gentle brogue in her voice.

She extended her hand to help him up, she wasn't sure how much help she would be though. The top of her head only came up to the bottom of his chest. Oh, what a magnificent chest he had and his abs were rock solid, had he not been wearing pants she would have melted on the spot. Her cheeks began to turn a slight yellow and her thighs became slick with excitement. "Do you feel ok? You're turning yellow." She quickly spun away in embarrassment causing her leather skirt to rise slightly. Shortly revealing to him her moist slit. "Oh I apologize for any feelings I may have caused. I assure you nothing of that nature would happen. Unless you wanted it to." Her cheeks grew a brighter yellow.

She turned to vent frustration however, she found him kneeling only a foot away from her almost eye level. He out stretched one hand with his palm. She was sure it was a trap but she was curious. So she gently propped her sword up on a tree then took his hand and with the other embraced his face. The tickle of his beard was new to her as goblins don't have facial hair. It felt nice and she wondered how it would feel between her legs. Wrapping his free hand round the back of her neck he began to kiss her with the heat of a thousand suns and the passion of ten thousand loves.

Then he slid his hand to her shoulder tugging lightly at her tunic. She turned so he could untie her corset and to his surprise she didn't need it for her figure. Dropping her clothes had shown him a full yet perky pair of breasts barley more than a handful each, the perfect size. Her waist tapered down then drew wide at her hips and slowly in towards her feet. She was rather buxom by any standards and It was just to his liking. He lowered her to the ground and began to kiss and suck her stiff nipples. Lightning was striking her everywhere he touched.

He was slowly kissing his way down her toned belly. She began to spread her legs allowing him to move more freely. He looked up to see her staring at him then he smiled and bowed his head between her smooth thighs. Sarah almost tore his head off with his first lick of her folds. Parting them with only his tongue caused her to splash him with sweet juices. Soaking his beard with every flick of his wide muscle.

Finally finding her clit caused her to throw her head back smacking a root hard enough to crack it. She also clamped her hand to the back of his head holding him down below, not that she needed to. Making circles round her fun button made her legs shake as she felt her orgasm building inside. The man slid a finger inside her hole and it was over. She bucked her hips grinding his face and sprayed streams of fluid on his chest. The oral onslaught didn't end there however. He continued to probe and lap at her woman hood for the next hour, exhausting and pleasing her completely. As the tark lay on his back grinning like a fool Sarah crawled over and cuddled up to him. "I'm sorry you didn't finish." She mumbled

"I will... once you've recovered." He said before kissing her forehead smearing cum across her face.

*****

That was chapter one please leave a comment and/or feedback.

Damira
Damira
3 Followers