Sarah Finds a Pinkskin Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah takes back what is hers.
2.1k words
4.55
3.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Damira
Damira
3 Followers

Sarah woke up several hours later, still weary from yesterday's tongue lashing. She stretched her legs causing them to shake uncontrollably. "Fuck he is GOOD." She looked around for pinkie. "Where is he?" Sarah tried to walk around, but just stumbled around until she found a tree to steady herself. She managed to get to her sword and used it as a cane. "Pinkie!? Pinkie!? Where are you shrak (shit) head?"

Sarah heard slapping, like wet feet on rocks. It sounded like an army of wet feet. It was coming from the north. She braced herself for intruders, but all she saw was a large black wolf with nearly a dozen fish on his back. Sarah drew her sword to the creature and shouted to scare it off.

"You couldn't scare a squirrel with a shout like that." The wolf blandly said before shifting into the tark who's mouth she had enjoyed the night before.

"SHRAK! You're a fucking shifter?"

"If that's what you want to call me. It's always fun to see first time reactions." He chuckled

"Why didn't you tell me that last night?" Asked Sarah.

"You weren't interested in my mouth for the noise it makes. You just wanted it to move." He said winking at her, and wiggling his tongue. She turned a shade yellow and looked away.

"Why are you naked right now? we need to move." Sarah told him

"you don't even know my name. Yet you feel that we should travel together." he said slipping into his pants and boots. Hearing the buckles clack she turned to face him once more.

"Fine! What is your name oh handsome man?" she asked sarcastically.

"My brothers called me Scara."

"So your name is wolf? Why would they call y... oh right. Ummm... can I help with lunch?"

"Sure." Scara put a few sticks in a pit and snapped his fingers causing sparks to fly into the hole. The fire was quickly growing. "Yes I know magic as well." He walked over to help Sarah gut and fillet the fish.

"Where is your knife?" she asked searching his bag. He responded by giving her a thumbs up. She watched as his right thumb nail grew straight out to nearly five inches long.

"Don't need one when you can make one. Best part is I can't get disarmed in a fight. Unless I get dis-armed. Hahahaha."

Sarah didn't laugh. "so what all can you do? Is it just parlor tricks or is any of it useful?"

"I am cooking in a fire that came from my kurvanog(fornicate, in this instance fucking.) fingers. I am cutting this fish with my nail. How is that not useful?"

Sarah was no longer interested in helping with the meal, and turned away from wolf as she began packing her bag. She made as much noise as possible to annoy him. In her anger she Hadn't realized what she was doing, sending a huge flair into the sky saying "here we are come kill us." It didn't take long before a warg arrived. All alone a single warg strolled into their camp curious about the noise, and looking for food. Silently he circled the camp eyeing his prey carefully choosing his victim. With a target chosen he leapt from the brush clamping his powerful jaws around Scara's arm.

He couldn't believe it he was so focused on his new fucking companion that he let his guard down , and now he was paying for it. Turning his free hand into a log he slammed his fist into the beast. It yelped as it flew across camp closer to Sarah. She still couldn't walk but she already had her sword. As she drew her blade it made a terrible grinding noise, wolf had his own hand on the sheath pinching it to the blade. "Stop. I think I know him. Buddy?" The warg stood and began to wag his nub of a tail. "Buddy! Oh I missed you. Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? You are, yes you are. Did you miss daddy? Oh give me kisses." Wolf was now scratching Buddy's belly and letting him lick his face. "I'm sorry I hit you bud are you ok? Do you want daddy to rub your face? Yeah you do. Awww you're a big baby. Who's daddy's big boy?" this prompted buddy to howl. "That's right, you are."

"Figures you would have a pet dog." Scara and the warg looked at Sarah almost as if to say 'Did you just call him a pet?' "Not pet. Friend?"

"Yes. This is my best friend." He said mater of factly "His name is buddy. We got separated last year and I feared the worst. But you're home now aren't you buddy!?" buddy let out another howl "Yeah I love you to."

"If he is such a good friend why did he attack us?" she questioned

"He didn't attack us. He attacked me. If he wanted to he could have torn my arm off. He just wanted to play." He replied while still rubbing buddy's face.

"Hey Scara, can I call you something other than wolf?" Asked Sarah.

"That depends on what you want to call me."

"How about john?" with a look of disapproval from the both of them she tried again. " Jeremy? Jimmy, Barry, Allen, Cory, Dimitri, Ezekiel, Fred, Garry, Harrison, Idris, Ken, Lest-"

Felling a little annoyed he cut her off. "What about Mairon? It was my father's name. it's the only memory I have of them."

"That sounds like a strong name. Mairon it is." Sarah said smiling at Marion. She walked over to the pair and reached for buddy's ear giving it a scratch. "Hello Buddy. Do you like this?" Bud's leg began to thump the ground. "Yeah you do."

"Oh shit you found his weak spot now he'll never leave you alone." Marion said while laughing. They resumed the task at hand, and finished making lunch. With their bellies full Mairon asked if Sarah had any dreams.

"To kill the chief of my village, and lead them on a better path. To a brighter future." Sarah told him

"All right let's go then. Let's go kill your soon to be former chief." He suggested. That was all it took and Sarah was packing her stuff. She was ready to leave in less an hour. Mairon didn't have very many things so he was ready immediately. Marion clicked his tongue and buddy was suddenly laying on the ground. He gestured towards his majestic stead. "Its either his back or mine." With that Sarah quickly mounted the warg and then they were off. It only took a few minutes to get there riding bud. The entrance to the cave was guarded by two foul smelling goblins. "Present us as new toys." Marion put this thought in Sarah's head and she did so.

"Pulgoruz kon Krual danoj." (Forest dog Chief punish.) The one on the right began to shake at the sight of the two beasts. The other just lead her into the cave through numerous twists and turns. After what felt like twenty minutes the narrow cave opened to a large grotto. They had changed it, in just one day they had completely moved into her home. All two hundred of these goblins where now living in one cubic mile. There were crude buildings and make shift huts. They were still in the process but it was coming along. They finally reached their destination, a cave troll sitting upon an iron throne large enough to seat four goblins.

"Kurrauz.(Back?)Oh and IT brought back playthings. This should be most entertaining." The troll shouted. "This one looks a little different than most mutts. Bring it forward." Without speaking Sarah did as she was told and presented Marion to the chief. He stood up and walked around wolf examining him closely. "This mutt has many scars. Does the warg follow him?" Sarah only nodded in conformation. "Interesting. Take them to the pit. This should be entertaining." With that Marion morphed back into his human form with the exception of his right hand. He leapt towards the boss and swatted his face putting four deep slashes across it. The troll Hadn't even proceed the transformation and now he was being attacked. He grabbed his club from beside the throne, giving it a mighty swing slamming the shifter in its chest sending him flying into a nearby column. He turned his attention to Sarah and her warg "You dare assault me in my own home!" the troll was now furious.

"This is my home." Sarah yelled as buddy lunged at his legs tearing a large chunk out and crippling him. "Afar angathfark. (by the forge of my soul.) I will lead them out of your shadow and into the light." With these words Sarah swing her sword to decapitate him though the first swing was not enough. She gave his neck four chops before it detached completely.

"Angijak. Angijak. Angijak. Angijak angijak angijak angijak."(Iron blood) The goblins began chanting her new name as they bowed. All who witnessed her actions would never dare to confront her from now on. Mairon finally regained consciousness and staggered over to Sarah and buddy. Realizing what had happened he smiled at her, and kissed her deeply.

"I think you've earned some head." Mairon whispered delicately into her ear.

"More than just head." Sarah said as she groped his cock through his pants. She could feel that even though it was soft it was monstrous, at least twice the size of even the largest goblin she could fell the vain running across the top bulging. "Lets find some place a little more private." She lead him to her old home still holding his bull prick. Mairon opened his mouth to speak but Sarah shushed him and began undoing his pants. She sat him down on a bed and crawled towards him. Running her hands up his legs to his waist. She pulled at the loops of his pants, and when his trousers cleared the head it sprang up and slapped her in the mouth; she noticed it was a little darker half way down.(about four inches.) "Fuck." Was all she said before swallowing him down to the color change.

She slowly released him from her oral grasp only to re-snare him this time deeper. He used his right hand to pull her hair from her face and hold it back. Sarah began bobbing like a ship in a hurricane, her throat expanding and contracting with every thrust into her esophagus. She was running out of breath but didn't want to stop until she took his whole mass. When Sarah felt light head she gave up and shot up for air. Panting like a dog in heat she began stroking his shaft while fondling his kiwi sized balls. After regaining her breath she dove in once more. 'This time I'll take it all.' She thought." Her lips slid right past her old wet spot but stopped just an inch short of bottoming out, and she could feel his head in the pit of her throat just above her collar bone. After giving it a little thought she began massaging her throat and swallowing at the same time.

Mairon began to squirm, Sarah's lungs were on fire, and her vertical lips were making a puddle on the ground desperately aching to be filled. Sarah felt the meat log swell and his balls tighten. He shoved her head down the last inch and began spewing streams of hot spunk directly into her stomach. She was completely full and on the verge of passing out when he finally retreated. All that could be heard now was deep panting.

"Would you like more?" he asked and before he could finish she was on top of him rubbing his Apple sized head against her flooded folds parting her lips with an audible squish. She Tried forcing her hips down but it was no good she was just to tight. So he helped her by grabbing her waist and pulling down firmly. Her lower mouth was objecting but her heart wanted to keep going. She braced her self on his chest then with her feet pulled her hips down to his. She was deeper than he though she would be, engulfing his entire pork sword into her moist sheath. Sarah slowly swiveled her body feeling and seeing his third leg bulge just above her pelvis. Sarah grabbed his hands and cupped them to her breasts. Mairon started fondling her cute green tits and tweaking her nipples causing her cunt to tighten around his shaft. He began to shake again and forced even more of himself inside before cuming another gallon this time directly into her womb. As he did she had her own release, then promptly fell asleep with him still inside her.

Damira
Damira
3 Followers