Sarah Finds Her Pioneer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

"Boje moi," he said, feeling her ejaculate into his bowels, "you really are a boy."

"I thought you had never done this," she teased. She stopped, rested herself upon him, still inside him. "You know," she said, "I have advantages over a boy. I'll always be hard. I can come as many times as I want." She started to move again, just to prove her point.

"My lady," he winced, "perhaps that was enough?"

"I'm hurting you," she said, more a statement than a question.

"Somewhat," he said. She paused, thought it over for a moment, and released him. He sat up, clanking a little as he stirred the chains that held him.

"I guess," she said, "there's no need for those any more." She pressed some buttons on the phone, and the manacles opened. "It was stupid idea."

"Perhaps," he said, rubbing his wrists where they were raw, "we could make love properly, as a man and a woman?" He reached for the device to remove it, but she shoved his hand away.

"No," she said. "I'm not ready for that. I'll be a boy for you, if you would like that." She turned away from him.

"My God!" he said. "Not ready! You think you are holding on to some shred of your wedding vows?"

"Yes, no, maybe," she turned back to face him. "Look, it's been eighteen years, longer even." It couldn't possibly have been that long, could it? "Do you think I've been faithful all those years? We were never faithful to each other when we were together! I've fucked a lot of men, and it didn't matter, didn't matter!"

"So why?" he asked.

"With you," she said, "it would matter." He tried to kiss her, but she turned away again. "Just do it," she said.

"Lie down," he said, and she lay on her side on the cot. There wasn't really enough room for two of them, but he pressed in next to her. Her nose was almost scraping the rough concrete wall.

"Just do it," she repeated, but he stroked her hair, kissed her back.

"Damn you!" she whispered, "damn you!" Then, in a whisper, "I am not going to fall in love with you! Not like this!"

More kisses came, working down her back, and soft hands that found her nipples. Then he began to test her with a finger. Too rough, and she squirmed away. With the padded tip of his penis he searched for the spot to probe. Relax, she ordered herself, relax. She had done this hundreds of times, thousands of times. "This isn't working," he pointed out the obvious.

"It's okay," she said. "Just do it." Be a man, like all those other bastards who had rammed themselves into me.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said. He reached around her to remove her artificial manhood, but it was locked in tight. He stroked it instead, gently, caressingly, lulling her into a haze of pleasure. Suddenly, she realized that he had found the release button. He was slipping it gently out of her. "Come," he said, "come." He didn't move her off her side, he just slid down a little further on the mattress, aimed a little further forward. She was wide open already, dripping with desire. He slipped in so smoothly, so gently that it was a surprise to her when he started to move. Not that he was moving much, just enough for her to know that he was there, kissing her back still, one hand finding a nipple, rocking, gently rocking, until each brush of his flesh became a moment of suspense, until her flesh was tingling. He came then, not in a torrent, but a slow, gentle flow of passion, not sweeping her away, but carrying her, safe and comforted, to her own sweet climax. They hung together like that for a while, and it didn't end, really, it just faded into a cuddle that was still tingly, every time his breath brushed her neck.

"Goddess!" she said, and started to cry.

"I'm sorry," he said, and started to withdraw.

"No, stay, it's okay. It's just that," I love you, she was going to say, but stopped herself. She was not going to let her heart be so fickle. "It just that I'm happy, so happy. I didn't think I could ever be this happy again."

"I love you," he murmured. No, he could not possibly be saying that. "I've loved you since that very first day I met you."

You don't know me, she thought, you don't know who I really am. "You know," she said, pushing him off the cot, sitting up. "I am really hungry." She punched the phone. "Is it possible to get some food down here? Oh, very funny."

"What was that?"

"They wanted to know if I wanted to take something for my digestion first."

"They listen to everything?" he blushed.

"Everything. Well?" She eyed him critically.

"After we eat, perhaps," he sighed. "I need a rest."

There was a knock on the door, and a tray slid though the slot at the bottom. There were two bowls of stew, two mugs of coffee, a loaf of bread, some brownies.

"Not champagne and caviar," he said.

"Oh, this is so delicious," she had already emptied one of the bowls. "You know, I have not enjoyed food for the longest time. Are you going to finish yours?"

"My dear, if you eat too much, too quickly, you're just going to lose it again." Already, he was taking care of her. Yes, this was what she needed. Someone who could shelter her, nurture her, nurse her back to health. Someone like Noah. And that shattered her.

"I've got to go," she said.

"My dear, what is the rush? A night, a night, you promised me a night."

:"I think you got enough," she said, suddenly cold, "more than enough." No, what was she doing? It couldn't end like this.

"You will not marry me," he said, "because I am mortal. You do not wish to see me grow old."

Was that it? Was that fucking it? Her mind raced, well, it jogged. It was doing the best it could. "Will you be here next Tuesday?"

"I will be here, whenever you bid me," he answered, and her heart melted again.

"Come to dinner, at the palace. My son will be there." She paused, gave him a mysterious smile. "Have you ever kissed a boy?"

"What?" The startled look on his face was worth it.

"I'll explain," she said. "Enjoy the rest of your evening." And she left him in the little cell.

Oscar was waiting patiently outside. "We can make the next event," he said, "if we hurry."

"Of course," she said. "I'm sure it's very important." She started to laugh. "So important, so fucking important!" She raised her hands over her head, did a little twirl. "Oscar, what do you think? What do you think?"

"Of him?"

"Of course, of him."

There was a long, disturbingly long, pause as they walked down the corridor to the wormhole that would carry them back to Toronto. "You are very well matched," he said at last.

What, the fuck, is that supposed to mean, she thought. But she did not dare to ask.

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers
12